Chapter 26 The Man

When Shao Kun and Tang Ze were seated, everyone didn't notice any difference. All of their attention was drawn to the food. To be able to fry the bacon so authentically, Shao Kun's craftsmanship is nothing to say. The crystal clear and moist bacon is wrapped in rice and matched with a little shredded chili in the fried bacon. It is salty and spicy with a little bit of spiciness in one bite. Before the first bite is completely swallowed, I start thinking about the second bite.

People in the village are short of oil and water, so eating a slice is very satisfying.

Braised chicken is also a must. The bones are crispy and the meat is rotten, and then soak in some soup to finish the meal. Sweet and sour mixed vegetables are also a good thing! It's good for drinking or eating.

If there is meat or wine, Father Tang is interested and wants to drink something with Shao Kun.

Shao Kun's drinking capacity is bottomless, and he accompanies him all the way. Although Father Tang always drank alcohol on weekdays, the amount of alcohol was average. After eating a few more bites of food, my tongue began to feel dizzy and not as neat as usual.

Father Tang was really satisfied. His face was more important than anything else. He never thought that Shao Kun would be reborn after he got married. As long as a man can earn money and has a sense of responsibility, he is relieved to hand over Xiao Liu. Said: "You will live a good life with Tang Ze in the future. If he makes a mistake, you can come to me directly, and I will help you clean him up. You are not allowed to do it yourself."

Shao Kun quickly said: "I will not do it, I can marry him. My luck in three lifetimes."

Tang Ze looked over.

Shao Kun picked up the glass and drank it: "Father-in-law, don't worry."

Father Tang laughed when he saw it: "Don't worry." Then he also took a drink. He had drank a little too much and now he is even more dizzy.

The wine and vegetables on the table were also eaten up, and basically those meat dishes were all empty. Even Brother Tang was full of praise for what he ate. The five bodies in admiration for Shao Kun's craftsmanship fell to the ground. He also went to restaurants when he went out to make money, but the food was not as authentic as what he did.

After three rounds of drinking, Mother Tang said with a smile: "It seems that your father is really happy. The house is well built. To be an old man, as long as you live well." Mother Tang took out a handkerchief from her pocket. , opened the handkerchief, which was wrapped in paper, and finally took out two taels of silver.

The three sons of the Tang family can make money, but the family spends a lot and the balance is not much, so the money is still strong.

Shao Kun chased a pig for them before, but now it will cost a lot of money to build a house. The children are doing big things, and the old people have to express it.

Shao Kun said: "What is this, we have enough, you can take it back quickly."

Mother Tang insisted on giving it. This time, even the second brother Tang, who had been silent next to him, spoke up: "Take it if you give it to you. Mom and Dad are sincere!"

Seeing them say this, Shao Kun and the other couple had to accept it.

Brother Tang and Mother Tang supported them back.

Shao Kun and Tang Ze clean up the yard. He still has to prepare the things that he will put out tomorrow, but after drinking a little wine, he has been busy since it was dark, and said to Tang Ze: "Daughter-in-law, I will sleep for a while."

"Go . Let's go!"

Shao Kun went back to the house and drank the wine and his body was hot, and when Tang Ze finished cleaning up the house and came back, Shao Kun's upper body was already naked, and his chest was very strong and strong.

Tang Ze hurriedly closed the window. Although it was summer, he was drinking and sweating. What if he caught the wind and cold again?

Tang Ze turned around and wanted to go out, but was pulled back to the bed by Shao Kun's big hand.

Shao Kun smelled his body fragrance, and with this action instinctively, he didn't even open his eyes, and he fell asleep with Tang Ze in his arms.

Tang Ze wanted to get up, but Shao Kun's arms tightened even tighter.

The two have done more intimate things, but he is particularly ashamed in the daytime. Lying on Shao Kun's chest for a while, and softly coaxing him, Shao Kun let him go.

Before Tang Ze went out, the heat on his face had not completely dissipated, so he washed his hands. Start kneading.

If there is anything that Tang Ze can do better than Shao Kun when it comes to cooking, it is probably only pasta.

After ten doughs were kneaded, Tang Ze's arms were sore, so he went to the shade to sit and rest for a while.

Just after sitting down for a quarter of an hour, the neighbor's aunt came to help with a pot of green vegetables.

Shao Kun gave her five cents a day and one hundred and fifty cents a month. She never told anyone about this money, but she planted lettuce and cabbage in the front and back yards. The good ones were used by Shao Kun when he sold the cakes, and the loose leaves were washed and brought to Tang Ze. They had a lot of chickens, and no matter how many vegetables they gave, they could finish them all.

Seeing that Shao Kun's family is getting better and better, Tang Ze is also benevolent, distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors, she is a kind person herself, and now she wants to make friends with them. Gossip or something.

"Auntie, we are embarrassed to see you taking vegetable leaves every day!" This saved him a lot of trouble. Otherwise, the chicken has to eat bran and wheat bran every day, how much does it cost?

"Hey, we can't finish our good dishes, let alone these. You are just too polite. It's not something valuable, so why not thank you. It's not worth it!" Having said that, But I am happy. I really want to get in touch with him more. He knows how to be nice to him.

"Auntie, wait a minute." After speaking, he went back to the house and brought out a small bowl, which was fastened with a plate.

"What is this?" The neighbor's aunt didn't know why.

Tang Ze opened it. It was a dish made at noon. He picked two pieces of chicken, a few pieces of buckled pork, and a few pieces of bacon in it. Really. It's all meat dishes, he said, "My mother is here today, and I made something delicious. I specially reserved it for you."

Who doesn't crave meat these days without oil and water. The neighbor aunt waved his hand quickly: "No, listen to auntie's words and you can eat it yourself."

"We didn't treat auntie as an outsider. We didn't even send you steamed buns last time, so we were not polite to you. Why are you still polite to us? The

neighbor aunt smiled and said: "Okay, I can't say anything about you, then I will take it." He smiled and said: "My grandson would be very happy if he saw the meat. You have only been married for a few months. Cheng Xiang actually took advantage of it."

"Auntie just said polite words." The

neighbor aunt smiled and said, "As expected, I have been with Shao Kun for a long time, and my mouth has become more articulate. Well, these days are still long. If there is anything you need to contribute, you have to find me, or I will be in a hurry with you." The

two of them chatted for a while and became as close as a family.

Soon someone outside said, "Guan Xiaohe, why are you here?"

Tang Ze and his neighbor's aunt looked over together.

Seeing how long Guan Xiaohe had been married, he lost some weight. Holding a soil basket, he said, "I'll go up the mountain to dig vegetables." For fear of staying here!

Although she walked away in a flash, she felt a little jealous in her heart. There is no such thing as the original fantasy after marriage. Her mother-in-law has a good reputation in the village, but I didn't expect her to hide quite deeply, and her temperament is too bad. Not only asked her to work, but also did not let her share a room with Shao Jie. It was said that he was going to take an exam next year, and now it was an important time. It was not allowed to affect him. There was no extra room at home.

Shao's mother kept saying that Shao Jie could not sleep on the ground because of being a high-ranking official, and only asked her to make a floor. After all, they are newly married couples. It is inevitable that there will be times when they can't hold back. Every time they want something, they can hear coughing from the door before they start. Who would have thought that there was still a watchman outside, both of them were a little disillusioned, and they simply went to sleep each... Who can endure being a widow just after getting married?

Now many villagers are talking about Tang Ze and Shao Kun building a house, and Shao's mother took the opportunity to attack him again. What about Tang Ze's life as a prosperous husband, even a person as prosperous as Shao Kun can make his life prosperous, so he should have married him in the first place. She was so angry that she didn't eat dinner last night. Today, many people say that her complexion is not good. It is strange that her complexion is good after living such a day every day.

Although Guan Xiaohe had gone far away, everyone was full of sighs when they talked about her.

The neighbor's aunt said to Tang Ze, "This Guan Xiaohe is also the daughter of the village chief. She is very fond of her, and she was not a diligent person. How did she change after marrying Shao Jie?"

Tang Ze's attitude towards Shao Jie's family Impression is not good. Said: "Did she tortured her mother-in-law?" The

neighbor aunt shook her head: "I heard that her father has personally intervened. She said that she was not ruled by the rules, that she did not want to be as lazy as before after getting married! His father also There's nothing to say. She's not a child anymore, how can she be bullied by others?"

People in the village said that the feng shui in the village is good. No matter how mixed up people are, they will get better when they get married. Shao Kun is like this, so is Guan Xiaohe!

But Tang Ze didn't believe that after Shao Kun's change, the handsomeness between his eyebrows was all inspired. On the other hand, Guan Xiaohe had a bitter look on his face, it must be what the Shao family did.

After a while, Shao Kun woke up.

The neighbor's aunt also went home for dinner, and Tang Ze told Shao Kun about it.

Shao Kun frowned: "Is this Shao Jie a man?" He originally looked down on Shao Jie, but every time Shao Jie would refresh his lower limit.

"What's wrong?"

Shao Kun told Guan Xiaohe and Shao Jiecheng about their marriage.

Tang Ze's eyes widened immediately, and he was full of disgust for Shao Jie. Not to mention Guan Xiaohe, he is someone who is familiar with the book of sages and sages to actually do such a thing? Guan Xiaohe is the daughter of the village chief, and marrying him doesn't count as burying his identity. What's more, the dowry has twenty taels of silver, and two people have to support each other for a lifetime, how can it be practiced by others.

If this man is ruthless, he is really cruel.

Seeing that he was a bit sad, Shao Kun quickly praised himself and stepped on his nephew Shao Jie: "Fortunately you didn't marry him. Otherwise, you will be the unlucky one! It doesn't matter, you are his aunt now. If you are dissatisfied with him, you can press him with your seniority. If he dares to disrespect, just tell me!"

Tang Ze was embarrassed: "Go away."