Chapter 142 Coastal Luxury

Shao Kun has returned to the county, which is not as sensitive as the news from the coastal areas, and the fashion trend of pearls has not yet come back.

Shao Ji opened a jewelry store and hired ten experienced masters.

Shao Kun asked him to make a winding golden phoenix, which spreads its wings and flies beautifully, with eyes made of black pearls. After three days of hard work, there is nothing I don't like after seeing everything.

There are also all kinds of pearl necklaces, plackets, and necklaces

. The popularity of the middle has not yet hit this small county, but as a celebrity in the county, Shao Kun's every move is under the watchful eyes of others.

I heard that he has started to make jewelry, and some young girls have already saved up money.

Shao Kun has made a lot of necklaces with single beads, with gold rims on the top and bottom. The ball in the middle will turn even if it is fiddled with, as if showing every inch of its luster at any time. It is very beautiful. There are more than 100 pearl bracelets and various gold accessories. Putting it in a beautiful jewelry box is enough to make all the girls feel heartbroken when they see it.

Shao Kee Jewelry Store opened in a low-key manner.

It didn't give out coupons like before, just ordered a firecracker before opening.

A lot of people are staring at it. As soon as they opened, they were notified by the young lady to their young lady.

Soon a carriage stopped outside the jewelry store.

A young and beautiful girl came down, and it was her little sister. I stood outside for a while, and sure enough, I saw the carriage of my friend's house approaching, and a little girl with a round face came down and said, "How long have you been waiting?"

"I just arrived too."

"Then let's go in and have a look." The round-faced little girl couldn't wait, and several jewelry stores in the county were always turning over these things. It hasn't been sold for a few years, and my grandmother's house in the province will always be ridiculed by the sisters over there.

Now that I'm going again, Zhengchou didn't know what to buy to support the scene, so Shao Ji opened a jewelry store.

As soon as they entered, they were greeted by a man.

"Miss, do you want to see the necklace, or the hairpin."

The two young ladies looked straight as soon as they came in. The dazzling array of jewelry was something they had never seen before.

"How much is this pearl necklace?" The pretty girl pointed to the largest string.

This necklace is extremely rare. It is big and round. Shao Kun's family can pick out eight strings of pearls with more than 30 kilograms. It is intended to be sold as a treasure in the town store.

Among them, three of the main beads are large beads, and the rest are medium beads. This one is worth one hundred taels. There are a total of one hundred and eight beads in this string, and there are several other jadeites in the middle as spacer beads. Best for luxurious clothes.

The man smiled and said, "Miss's eyesight is really good. This string is our treasure, 10,000 taels of silver."

"It's so expensive?" The round-faced girl was taken aback.

But the beautiful little girl was very moved: "It's not expensive, my grandmother has a pair that cost 30,000 taels of silver!" This little girl's surname is Yang, her ancestors are very prominent and now they have fallen, but the accumulation of their ancestors is enough. Well clothed.

The round-faced little girl's eyes lit up when she heard that, Shao Ji was really unusual.

Take another look at the craftsmanship of gold filigree, hollow carvings, and various exquisite decorations. I like everything.

"How much is this?" The round-faced little girl fell in love with a special-shaped pearl, pink and purple like a fish, and a beautiful tail!

"Five hundred taels, this is the meaning of more than every year. Today is the first time it opens. No matter what you buy, you will get a pair of pearl earrings." Small.

"Can I wear it?" This round-faced little girl likes to blame a little bit of jewelry. She doesn't like it all over the street.

Soon the guy found a bronze mirror and put it on while she looked very good. Even Miss Yang liked it when she saw her wearing it: "What else, we want to wear the same mirror." The

job had to regret: "I'm sorry, This kind of special pearl. You can't find such a pearl among 10,000 mussels. It's just a chance encounter." The

little girl with a round face was even more reluctant to take it off, for fear that the good things would be bought by others: " I want this." Then I went to pick a pair of pearl earrings as a gift!

The jewelry here is very beautiful, but they are too young to hold back like the golden phoenix hairpin, so I bought some small pearl flower hairpins for dozens of taels of silver, and fixed them on their hair casually, looking like a girl of her age Very playful.

The guy can talk and praise the comfort of the two young ladies. They settled the bill and left.

Jewelry is expensive. Generally speaking, there are more shopping and less buying. But they are very different here. Almost everyone who came here bought things and went back. Even the 10,000 taels of beads that Miss Yang had in mind were bought.

Although there are many rich people in the county, a good jewelry is not only a good thing to wear, but also can be passed on to children, it is also a valuable item. It is jewelry when you wear it, and it can be exchanged for silver when you need it.

The profit of the jewelry store is huge. Every time Shao Kun checked the accounts, he felt that this business was really too profitable.

Their Shao Kee Jewelry Store has some different jewelry every month.

This made the ladies in the county both love and hate, and what they love is that every time the jewelry comes out, they are extremely and thoughtful. But it's a bit unpleasant to pay most of the monthly money here!

One day, Shao Kun was chatting with people in Mihang, when he saw the boss of the jewelry store seeing him with a happy face: "Boss Shao, bring out some more pearls, our family's goods are almost sold out." Pearls Shao Kun only took out a certain amount of this kind of expensive thing each time, and kept the rest in his own hands. The rare thing is the most expensive.

"How could it be?" Shao Kun's account was only settled half a month ago, and there are still many new items.

"I met someone with a foreign accent today and bought this amount of jewelry from us." He made a two gesture. They bought 20,000 taels in one go, and they took ten of their slender pearl bracelets in one go. If it wasn't for their young age, they would have thought their colleagues came here to buy them.

She left and a few more people came one after another, and they were so generous in shopping.

"Okay, go back with me and get the pearls in the box!" Shao Kun thought to himself, the rumor that the queen likes pearls probably spread. There is no sea in the inland, and pearls are extremely rare and precious. Shao Ji and the reputation of pearls are very attractive.

In fact, it is almost the same as what Shao Kun guessed.

The little girl with the round face was talking to Miss Yang about her visit to her grandfather's house this time: "Don't you know, my cousins ​​with eyes above the top were dumbfounded when they saw the pearl fish I brought and said, After a lot of good words, I finally let the pearl earrings go." She was laughed at before, but this is the first time she was so happy: "There are no such beautiful pearls in the jewelry stores in the province. It is said that the empress in the palace likes pearls the most."

Miss Yang was a little moved: "It's true."

"It's true, why am I lying to you." The round-faced little girl said.

Miss Yang said: "When you were not in the county, Shao Ji put on a lot of new jewelry."

"Let's go, let's go and have a look..." The round-faced little girl was arrogant. Since she became famous in her grandfather's house, she Mother will never talk about her waste of money by buying random things.

The two went to Shaoji together. As soon as I got to the door, I saw a lot of carriages parked outside. There are also a lot of acquaintances in the county, and the shop assistant smiled and said, "I'm sorry, our pearls are sold out, let's come back another day."

"So soon?" Miss Yang said, she had just Knowing that the letter pearls are gone.

"When is it?" the round-faced girl asked.

"At least half a month." The man said.

"Sure, I'll give you the famous post, and you will notify my mansion when it arrives." The round-faced little girl said.

The rest of the people have also learned the same way!

Everyone is not a fool, pearls have become the top luxury goods, and everyone is not envious. The only luck is that they are also in the county, close to the water tower, which is more convenient than buying pearls from other places!

When the two of them went back, they received a letter from their cousins ​​from other places. The letter said enough good things, and there is only one center. I hope they can buy pearl jewelry on their behalf, and money is not a problem. Now that I don't have one or two pieces of pearl jewelry, I'm too embarrassed to go out and meet people.

Shao Kee Jewelry's money was gone, and even the well-informed shopkeeper had to convince Shao Kun. There are no pearls in the province, and he still has them. No wonder people can make a fortune.