Chapter 110 Punishment

Tang Ze suddenly opened the door and came out, knowingly asking, "Why are you here?"

"The child misses you, come home with me." Shao Kun said.

Tang Ze's eyes had some resentment: "Only my son misses me?"

Shao Kun's face showed a clear smile, and said, "I miss you too."

"Hmph." Tang Ze said proudly, "I won't go back." Luo also secretly glanced at Shao Kun with his eyes.

Shao Kun said: "Okay, I'll come to stay at night too."

Tang Ze's ears turned pink: "If you don't have a place to live, hurry up."

Shao Kun said to Tang Yu who was in his arms: "Yu'er, help me Persuade Uncle Liu, okay?"

Tang Yu was a kind child, and said, "Uncle Liu, don't get angry with Uncle Shao Kun, okay?" He

was persuaded by his nephew. Tang Ze had no choice but to keep his tone soft: "Okay."

Shao Kun said: "Thank you Yu'er, when you come to Uncle Shao Kun's house to play with your younger brother, I will cook something delicious for you."

"Well." Tang Yu said heavily nodded.

Shao Kun put Tang Yu on the ground and said to his daughter-in-law, "Go home."

Tang Ze's jealousy had not yet subsided. Although he agreed to Yu'er, he was still reluctant to go back with Shao Kun.

Shao Kun hugged Tang Zeheng.

Tang Ze was caught off guard, and slapped him on the chest quickly: "Why, let me down." It's amazing to see this in broad daylight.

But Shao Kun didn't care at all, and said to Tang Ze domineering: "If you can grab you once, you can grab the second time, you are my daughter-in-law!" That's how he took people away when he got married.

Tang Ze's heart was pounding. Said: "I... I'll go home with you, don't let anyone see it."

"I see it again, I'm carrying my own daughter-in-law."

Tang Ze came from a serious family, and he never did such an outrageous thing. Just because Shao Kun received attention, the whole village would talk about the two of them if they had a cup of tea.

Seeing that Tang Ze was really scared, Shao Kun put him down. But he grabbed his hand strongly and went home.

Where did Tang Ze dare to challenge him, he was ashamed and angry, but the jealousy disappeared.

Out of the Tang family's door, I didn't expect the two of them to be laughed at holding hands.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Look at how loving the young couple is."

"Oh, I didn't see it." The countryman's voice was loud, and Tang Ze also heard it. He lost his mind and went home with Shao Kun.

As soon as he got home, Shao Kun was about to teach his wife. It was not a good habit to run to her parents' house. After entering the house, I felt a little evil.

"You..." Tang Ze also knew that he was wrong, and was a little scared: "Brother Kun." His tone unconsciously began to act like a spoiled child.

Shao Kun took out two flannels from somewhere, and tied his hands behind the head of the bed.

Tang Ze's eyes became innocent and moist, with the look of Ren Juncai. Where can Shao Kun live with restraint?

This time, Shao Kun was not as considerate as he was every time, he was very brave, and he was unwilling to stop even after he was forced to cry.

When Shao Kun untied the red rope on his wrist, there was not even a trace of red marks on his hand, but he couldn't control his body just now, and could only be forced to sink in the heat wave, this feeling is too much. Excited, he was afraid.

Shao Kun directly pressed his lips, gave him a lingering kiss, and said, "Listen, this is the first and last time I tell you. I have only one sweetheart in my life, and it's called Tang Ze. Don't think about it any more. Otherwise, the punishment will be doubled next time."

Tang Ze's kissed lips turned red, and he looked at him with watery eyes: "I remember."

Shao Kun still softened his heart and stretched out his hand: "Come on, Xiang Gong hugs. ."

Tang Ze threw himself in his arms, sobbing softly, but stopped quickly. Lying on Shao Kun's chest and turning around to look at Shao Kun, the more he looked, the faster his heartbeat became.

Shao Kun felt that God must have sent Tang Ze to test his determination. Otherwise, no matter how he sees it, his whole body will be hot, and the heat of his body will rush to one place, which is difficult to control.

...

Drawing is a skill, like Shao Kun, his clothes and outlines have been drawn vividly, but it is still not enough to open his face.

I have been studying for a month, and I am a little frustrated.

Jiang Anmin next to him said nothing. If Shao Kun knew that the level of painting he had been painting for a month had caught up with his level of a year, what was the dignity of being a master, seeing his disciple say in such a low voice: "Painting is boundless, you have only just begun!"

Shao Kun clicked nodded.

Then I heard Jiang Anmin say: "I don't know what to eat for lunch?"

"Tomato ribs noodles." When Shao Kun came out, he had already cooked the tomatoes in a casserole, and the oil of the tomatoes was moistened and sticky, and then put the ribs. The meaty aroma of the meat collided with the sweet and sour tomatoes, and with a handful of noodles, Jiang Anmin drooled just thinking about it.

Sure enough, Guan Yujie and Bai Gongzi appeared in front of him on time. Said: "Mr. Jiang, let's eat together at noon." He clearly wanted to eat the delicious food made by his precious disciple.

Jiang Anmin said: "I heard that Saixi Shi plain noodles are good, why don't you try it." Guan Yujie scolded Guan Yujie in his heart, if he wanted to eat something, he insisted on taking food from his old man's mouth.

Guan Yujie was not fooled at all: "Let's try it at night." The stall was there and it couldn't run away, and he could eat whenever he wanted, but Shao Kun only had one meal at noon, and there would be no such shop after this village.

Shao Kun said: "Today I have made three servings."

The three present except him breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

After a while, I took the casserole over, and the air was filled with the sweet and sour taste, which was very greedy.

The little bit of acid in the tomatoes is very appetizing, and the pork ribs are firm and fleshy. Eat a piece of it and chew it a few times. Then drink a spoonful of thick tomato soup and sip it in your mouth. It can clear the fatigue of the morning and is very comfortable.

Shao Kun also added a small pickle with red oil to them. The kimchi last time was taken away with the brine in the tank. This is the newly opened kimchi. Crispy, salty and fragrant, infused with red oil and sesame seeds, it is super enjoyable to eat with noodles.

Shao Kun said that it was three servings and actually put an extra handful of noodles.

But soon the scramble started, and every spare rib was a must. Anyone who is a little more modest can only have noodles.

There is a strong smell of sour soup in the air, and even if you are not hungry, you can draw a bit of craving.

Shao Kun found them quite interesting. On weekdays, they are respectful and polite, but when they eat it, it is a different state.

After eating, several people exhaled a sigh of relief at the same time. Then drink a cup of tea to dissolve greasy shaving oil. Jiang Anmin knew why the two didn't want to leave. Even he wanted to live in this place, but he has to take office in the past few days. The most reluctant thing is the delicious food from Shao Kun's family, and said, "Leave me a plot of land on the north slope." He wants to stay here to retire.