Chapter 68 Buying people

On the first day of the stall, everyone tasted the sweetness. They thought that money was the hardest thing to earn in the world, but Shao Xueer made more than ten cents selling water. Later, someone asked them if they were going to open a stall tomorrow, and the villagers said it decisively. They quickly went home and did some research. During the day, they looked at the real thing. The best sellers were the pickles from Shao Kun's family, the meat from Orion's family, and the meals from Brother Shao's family.

Not many people buy vegetables. There is no shortage of food in the homes of the nearby villages, so I can only think about other things.

Since kimchi can't be made so delicious, and rabbits and honey can't be obtained, it would be better to learn from the second brother Tang and make some simple meals. When you come to their village, you can eat directly when you are thirsty and hungry.

I thought well but heard bad news.

Some people from other villages also wanted to set up stalls, and the village chief agreed.

After hearing this, several families came out in a hurry. They went to the village chief's door to ask them clearly. They finally found some livelihood in the village, and some people took food from their mouths. Isn't this cut off people's money.

"The village chief really agrees?"

"Really, I just watched several people come here carrying things."

"Oh, this is a gift.

" They're all soaked."

"No, I have to give an explanation." This group of people got angry and didn't do it. It is not easy for the country people to find a way to make money. How could he still do things that harm the interests of the villagers?

Don't look at the fact that everyone respected the village chief before, that was because there was no interest involved before. Now a few aunts slammed on the door angrily, and after a while, they heard that the village chief was going to organize each household to speak in the open space over the rice drying field.

Shao Kun and Tang Ze were at Tang's house, and Tang's mother volunteered to go over to hear how the matter was resolved. After a while, Mother Tang came back and said that the village chief said it was a small place for people from other villages. And the location is not so good.

The village chief is worthy of being a village chief for many years, and he is still a bit skilled, saying that the things sold in their village are too simple. Let other hawkers come to sell goods, but also to enrich their varieties. Let their village market be held for a long time.

The small words used by the village chief made the villagers stunned for a moment.

Since they don't delay their sales, everyone will let him go. There are only a few wives who hold on to the village chief's gift. But the isolation and helplessness gradually faded away.

The village chief suffered heavy losses this year. The fertile fields next to the river were rained one after another, and the river burst and flooded his family's harvest for one year. Guan Xiaohe got married and was divorced. He heard from her mother, Guan Shi, that she lost 22 taels of silver inside and out. It was spent fifteen taels by Shao Jie and the others. Shao Jie gave another five taels when he was sick to visit, and the harvest of several years was gone.

The guys don't argue with him about receiving gifts. They are all from the countryside. Gifts are nothing more than patties, eggs, etc. Since everyone has the ability to make money, they don't care about him, and now they are gearing up to do big things. one.

After Tang Ze returned to his parents' house, his appetite was wide open. He ate two tomatoes dipped in white sugar and some sweet and sour pork made by Shao Kun. Even though the soup rubbed against his face, Shao Kun wiped Tang Ze's face next to him.

The gestures of these two people have formed a habit. Even Tang Ze didn't realize what was wrong. Mother Tang blushed when she saw it, and the youngest son was really lucky.

After dinner, Shao Kun and Tang Ze went home together.

Many people chose to cook the next day. Brother Shao's business has been hit a lot, but there are also many repeat customers from yesterday.

For a few days, everyone's business was doing well, and soon their village was on fire.

Tang Ze accompanied Shao Kun to make kimchi, and the sales were too fast. I'm afraid it won't take long for the kimchi in the tank to be sold. Tang Ze is now a little rich man with a lot of money in his hand. Seeing that Shao Kun had to mix kimchi three times a day, he said distressedly: "I'm not tired, if I'm tired, don't sell it. Anyway, our family has money."

Shao Kun smiled: "That's not good, I have to be good. Make money and support you and your children."

Tang Ze lowered his eyelids with a guilty conscience, and put down the honey water in his hand: "I will eat less in the future, I don't want you to be so tired."

Shao Kun said: "You won't be tired if you kiss me."

Tang Ze raised his head and kissed Shao Kun's cheek. As soon as they separated, he heard Zhang Sanpang greatly stimulated at the door and said, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Shao Kun raised a winner's smile at the corner of his mouth, saying: " Make out with my daughter-in-law, unlike some people who are singles." He and his brother had no scruples to stimulate Zhang Sanpang, but Tang Ze twisted his lower back, and Shao Kun turned his head and whispered, "It hurts."

Tang Ze stretched out his hand and rubbed the place that had just been twisted.

Zhang Sanpang didn't expect to pay you back in front of him, and immediately said: "Cut, I also have a daughter-in-law."

Shao Kun said: "It doesn't count if you haven't been through the door!"

Zhang Sanpang said in this kind of thing It really couldn't compare to Shao Kun, and watched him show with dissatisfaction. But Tang Ze couldn't listen anymore, and turned around and went back to the house.

Zhang Sanpang just lost a game and was eager to find his way back and said, "Aren't you going to coax?"

"I'll coax you later after you're gone."

Zhang Sanpang: There is a feeling of being kicked out. But he has no proof.

Shao Kun said: "Why are you here?"

Zhang Sanpang was greatly frustrated: "What's the matter, you are not welcome here?" If he really had a daughter-in-law, he forgot his brother, and said angrily: "When I get married in the future, it will become even more severe. You are making out with your daughter-in-law next to you."

Shao Kun said: "Okay. You are not a brother, and you can't be coaxed by others. Tell me, what's going on here?"

Zhang Sanpang said: "Our village is hot now, I heard that Recently, people from other villages have asked if anyone has sold their houses." As long as they are from their villages, they can set up a stall, and it is much easier to earn five to ten cents a day while staying home.

Shao Kun didn't expect them to respond very quickly, Zhang Sanpang said: "There are also these men who are not married, and now many people are asking. Women from other villages also want to marry, and now I am a sweet pastry. "

Shao Kun burst out laughing.

Zhang Sanpang said, "What are you laughing at?"

"Not bad!"

"Hehe." Zhang Sanpang was never introduced to him in the village before, but now many people ask him if he has a daughter-in-law. I want to marry my daughter to him.

There are too few ways to make money in the countryside, but now you can sell money by setting up a stall at the entrance of the village, who does not envy.

Zhang Sanpang said: "By the way, there are still many people asking Tang Xiao." Tang Ze's eldest brother-in-law has died and has a child, but many people are very willing, and he is still handsome.

Shao Kun said: "Oh."

Zhang Sanpang said: "I came here just now and many people said they regretted getting married." When did the men in their village become so popular. In the past, when the dowry was well prepared, others might not be willing to do so.

But this is all a joke. The village chief suffered a series of setbacks, but he did not expect that the booth was on fire and he fought a turnaround. It's windy to walk now.

Shao Kun is not very keen on the gossip in these villages, and said to Zhang Sanpang, "I'm thinking about hiring a few more people." He couldn't do it alone!

Zhang Sanpang said: "Then you have to be careful, you guys can see the money you make from kimchi craftsmanship. Who doesn't want to steal a teacher, Shao Kun was originally a marginal person in the village, but unknowingly It has become the focus of the village. Every move is in the eyes of others.

Shao Kun said: "Buy a few people. "

Zhang Sanpang's eyes suddenly lit up: "You want the landlord?" I support you. Buy a piece of land and get a few long-term workers, and the days will be as cool as possible. Back then, my grandfather was too capable of ruining the family business, otherwise I would be a small landlord now. He was filled with emotion...

Shao Kun went to the county the next day, and Brother Huoya Xu, who was traveling, saw him being very affectionate: "Brother Shao, you haven't been here for a long time?" "In the beginning, Shao Kun made a lot of money from his big money, and was deeply impressed by him: "Didn't you say that you bought people last time? I keep it here for you. Brother Xu directly asked someone to bring it back. He introduced: "These little servants and maids have been taught since childhood, and big families come to us to buy people. "The people in this batch are really high-quality goods, all of them are outstanding in appearance, all of them are fat and thin. There are even a few girls who secretly wink when they look at Shao Kun.

Shao Kun also lived a wealthy life in his previous life. I am no stranger to buying people. I picked a few but they seem to be honest, there are two brothers, two servants, and a few long-term workers. These people are all affected by disasters in other places. I can't eat anymore, so I have to sell myself as a slave. Anyway, I can make a living. The long-

term workers are not as delicate as those servants just now, many of them are unkempt like beggars.

Shao Kun looked over, Xu Ge also A little embarrassed: "These people can work for a tael of silver. "

Just as Shao Kun was about to choose, he saw one of the men kneeling on the ground and said, "Please do well, my lord, and buy me and my brother, or my brother will not be able to live." The kneeling man was only in his teens. Bang Bang kowtow on the ground, the blue bricks are all printed with blood.

Brother Xu was furious, and there was a line of rules in one line: "The adults bought you for your good fortune, don't do this!"

Shao Kun said: "Where is his brother?

" Let me take you to have a look. This group of little fruit is outrageous. We are serious businessmen, but we don't do that kind of abuse. They begged us to buy them and feed them with good water and food. The next time I offended the guests, I was whipped several times, but fortunately we begged for mercy, otherwise my life would be almost gone." Then I went to a room, which was a big shop, and in the middle of the day lay a young man with rotten marks on his body. , is still alive now, but is seriously ill. His brother is right. If he doesn't get treatment, he is afraid that it will be extremely difficult to live for three days.

Shao Kun hesitated.

His younger brother immediately knelt on the ground: "Sir, please save my brother, I can work... I can do anything."