Chapter 86

I don't know what Goudan said to the shopkeeper of Jufuzhai, but the shopkeeper went back and stuffed Shao Kun with 22 taels of silver as a deposit. to pick up the food. The attitude of giving money in a hurry is like not being able to send money.

Shao Kun wrote him a receipt for twenty taels of silver, and the shopkeeper of Jufuzhai left.

Not long after the shopkeeper of Jufuzhai left, Tang Xiao came over. Said: "Our cloth shop has to buy more." Since the Jinxiu cloth shop became famous, they used high-end goods to stand up in the county town, but the goods are only so few. If you want to retain customers for a long time, you have to buy goods again. Although this small place in the county seat is inconspicuous, there are many rich people.

I had seen a lot of precious silks in Jinxiu Cloth House before, but I didn't dare to buy it because of the money. This time, Big Brother Tang wanted to buy more and more advanced materials to make a lot of money, so he would leave his peers far away.

After all, the name of the former imperial merchant of Jinxiu Cloth House resounded from north to south, and many people in the county were flocking to it. Moonlight Silk is a momentary novelty. In the end, it must be a beautiful and delicate material that lasts for a long time.

Shao Kun gave him two thousand taels of silver, plus Fuze Buzhuang's profits during this period of time to invest again. There are almost four or five thousand taels of silver, enough to purchase.

Shao Kun said, "Who will go with you this time?"

Big Brother Tang said, "I'll go alone. The second brother is going to preside over the food city in the county, and he can't leave at all. I will ask you to take care of it at home."

"I'm here at home."

Big Brother Tang felt a little embarrassed. There were so many things in the village, and his parents built a pigsty again. This family depends on Shao Kun, big and small. An outsider paid more for the Tang family than his son: "Thank you very much."

"It's all a family, what to say thank you." Shao Kun said with a smile: "It's the eldest brother who just got married and will leave soon. Sister-in-law is willing?" He had been gone for a month or two.

He stuttered when he mentioned this prudent elder brother: "I... come back... I will compensate him."

Shao Kun smiled.

In the end, Tang Ze couldn't stand it any longer, and said, "Brother Kun, don't make fun of my elder brother."

Tang Xiao bowed his hands to the sixth brother and thanked him for his relief.

"When are you going?" Shao Kun asked.

"As soon as possible." When Tang Xiao said this, he had already arranged things properly. Bu Zhuang was in charge of a confidant he had cultivated, and the people who went out to deliver goods were all his former buddies.

When they left, the Tang family had already gotten used to it and it was fine. Among the people who came to see him off, only Biluo had red eyes, but she still managed to hold back her tears.

Tang Xiao felt a little bit sorry for him. He was older than Biluo, and he was far away from each other. In the end, he wronged him.

When she was about to leave, Biluo handed Tang Xiao a burden: "Come back early." At

that moment, Tang Xiao even wanted to leave, but the man had to take responsibility for the family. If there are no new products in the store, it will be banned by other cloth houses in the county soon!

This business has to go on and make more money.

When Tang Xiao turned the horse's head and left, there was also a layer of fog in his eyes, which soon dissipated.

The old brother in the car said, "Brother, what did your sister-in-law give you just now?

" people. When Tang Xiao got married for the second time, they went to see it. She was really a beauty, and she made fun of him about his beauty and happiness.

Tang Xiao said, "That's why I have to make money." Although Biluo married him, Tang's father and mother were kind to him, but he still had to do laundry and cook, so his delicate and fair hands were useless for work.

"Oh?" The guys pulled a long voice and winked at each other. When they went out, sometimes they couldn't help but find a few girls to relieve their energy, but he never went. I thought it was Liu Xiahui's reincarnation, but it was not the same after getting married. Keep a person on the tip of your heart!

Tang Xiao ignored them, and the carriage was opened one evening when it arrived at a nearby post station to rest.

Tang Xiao blushed as soon as he opened it.

It turned out to be two silk pockets, a sachet, a love letter, a thousand taels of silver notes, and a piece of balm that Biluo often rubs.

Tang Xiao rubbed the balm on his wrist and picked up the apron. Biluo's breath seemed to be lingering in front of him.

Tang Xiao is a married person, so he naturally knows what this apron is for him! His face flushed, and he loved and hated his little wife. He was really a fairy.

...

and soon the road in the village was repaired.

After the paved road was left to dry for several days, it was finally possible to step on it.

The people in the village saw the paving before their eyes, and now they are looking at the paving, and they feel a sense of pride in their hearts.

Seeing Shao Kun coming out, they all talked to him and said, "Have you stepped on the newly built road in our village ?

" It's

solid, but I'm still afraid that there will be a mark!"

Shao Kun said: "It's pretty good."

Shao Kun's influence in the village is not small. As soon as he said yes, everyone was even more excited: "I think our village can be used for at least a hundred years." "

That's definitely possible."

of.

Shao Kun was fierce and extreme when he was young, but after getting married, he became more and more peaceful, and his contacts with the village became more and more harmonious.

Everyone is willing to talk around Shao Kun. Just as he was talking, he saw someone say, "Hey, isn't that Guan Yujie?" The

villagers looked over and said, "Hey, it's true."

Guan Yujie is a rich and noble brother from a big place. He came to the county to spend money like flowing water. There is no stranger in the village.

Lived for a month before and ate well every day. Later, I went home because of the New Year, but I didn't expect to come again after the New Year.

The carriage came in, the newly built road was very smooth, and the horses ran on it happily. When they saw someone, the groom pulled the reins tightly to control the horse.

Guan Yujie is here with Bai Gongzi again this time! He knew Shao Kun, and he got off the carriage and tried to get close to him: "Shao Kun, is your child born?"

"You have a son, and it looks good." The villagers rushed to help him answer.

Guan Yujie took a piece of jade jade pendant and said, "This is the full moon gift to make up for a child." The

villagers' eyes straightened, this is the safety buckle of the glutinous green jade. The size is very large, whether it is worn or as a decoration, it is very beautiful, and it is worth at least five taels of silver.

"No need." Shao Kun didn't have deep contact with him and didn't want to accept such an expensive gift.

Guan Yujie said: "Hey, there is no reason to take back what I sent out, if you don't want it, just throw it away.

Shao Kun: ...

Guan Yujie said: "If you feel embarrassed, make me something delicious."

Shao Kun said: "Okay."

Guan Yujie was immediately happy.

The envy of the villagers, learning to cook is better than learning anything!

At this moment, the village chief hurried over and said with a smile, "Oh, Mr. Guan, you didn't say anything in advance when you came, but the house is reserved for you. It will be cleaned every three or five, and I will wait for you to live there."

Guan Yujie said. : "Okay, feed the horse."

"Well." The village chief said fluently.

The villagers were envy again. Make up your mind, go back and clean up the house, if their village develops in the future, it would be good to have more guests staying out of the house!

But some villagers wondered what Shao Kun could do for him.

It soon became clear that Shao Kun was making small crispy pork.

No one in the village has ever eaten fried meat. Can the meat still be fried?

This small crispy pork is golden brown and wrapped in meat. It is very particular about the heat. If the fire is light, it is undercooked. Shao Kun re-fried it three times in total to get this golden and crispy effect.

Ask someone to match him with sauce and bring it over.

Guan Yujie went back to Daniu Village and changed his clothes, and when he heard from the people outside that the food was ready, he was looking forward to it.

It came up with golden crispy meat.

Mr. Bai took the lead in picking one up, and the sound was crisp when biting, and the meat was seasoned with a little bit of seasoning, so it didn't feel greasy at all. The small crispy pork is already delicious on its own and can be dipped in their chili powder to add a spicier flavor.

Guan Yujie was curious about another sweet and spicy sauce, which he said was special.

He took a bite, and it was super crisp and addictive, and the two unexpected tastes were so addictive. One plate, two people ate it as a snack.

The two of them didn't eat much on the way here, just this plate was enough, but the two of them didn't eat enough at all. When he still wanted it, the village chief who used to run errands came back and said, "Shao Kun turned off the fire, and the road building food shop has not opened for the past few days. This is what he specially made for you."

Bai Gongzi said thoughtfully: " Yes No, I'll give his son a full moon gift again." The

village chief: ... these sons from rich families are really self-willed, let alone envy and jealousy in their hearts.

...

Shao Kun helped at the village entrance, but his status was not what it used to be, and everyone was embarrassed to let him work. After a few times, let him pull him aside to rest.

Yingyingzhuozhuo in the village heard a few harsh scoldings.

Aunt Niu said to Shao Kun, "You don't know yet, Shao Jie is married." In the past, the village thought that Shao Kun was inferior to Shao Jie, but the feng shui took turns, and now Shao Jie can't compare with him at all.

Shao Jie divorced his wife as soon as he was admitted as a scholar, and even got involved with the casino.

Shao Kun really didn't pay attention to him: "What's wrong?"

Aunt Niu said: "Shao Jie married a coquettish woman, and it's not serious at first glance. Guan Xiaohe didn't marry again. But Shao Jie got married the next day. I don't know if it was intentional or not. The lame tailor at the head of the village! Shao Jieniang probably doesn't look down on her new daughter-in-law and scolds her every day." Then she complained, "It's really unfortunate for me and her to be neighbors. Every day I fall or beat her, and the children cry when they are frightened." Shao Jie's family was really not bad at first, why did the life process like this.