Chapter 2 Jokes

After Shao Kun finished eating the porridge cooked by his daughter-in-law, his whole body seemed to be full of strength.

Immediately after eating, I got up and went to find Tang Ze.

Just after walking a few steps, I heard the neighbor Zhang Sanpang say: "Brother Shao, Tang Ze went to borrow food just now, and was told by your sister-in-law." Zhang Sanpang

is one of Shao Kun's few good brothers. Fighting friendship.

Shao Kun immediately turned around and walked towards the Shao family's old house.

Their Daniu Village is not big, and there are only a total of more than 80 families who arrived in less than a quarter of an hour, but he hardly ever comes.

When Shao Kun walked in, he saw a group of women talking, the middle one was his sister-in-law, with hanging eyes, high cheekbones, and a mean face.

Coincidentally, she was still talking about Tang Ze: "That little fox came to borrow food from me, bah, even if it gets moldy and rotten in the swill bucket, I won't lend him one." She said bitterly It seems that there is some deep hatred.

The people around them knew that they had been holding grudges for a long time and dared not speak.

Shao Kun raised the corner of his sarcastic mouth and said, "Sister-in-law really has so much food that she can't bear to throw it away?" Who didn't know that she was a bitch who had to scrape off two taels of meat from her mosquito legs.

Sister-in-law Shao was heard talking ill of people behind her back, her face was swollen, her eyebrows stood up and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm here for two things, one is to find Tang Ze, and the other is to deposit The chickens raised here are going to be taken away." He said lazily.

Sister-in-law Shao sharply grasped the key point: "You want to catch chickens." Everyone is shaving food in the soil. There are three chickens in the family. They lay eggs every day. Just dig her heart out.

Shao Kun said: "When the family split, I didn't ask for a penny, so I got these two chickens. What's the matter, can't you keep it secret?"

Mrs. Shao said, "I don't have a single eldest son in the family, where can I get it for you? Money."

Shao Kun said: "If you don't have money, where do you get your food and drink? The family is living a rich life and wants to starve us to death outside. With so many people here, don't force me to slap you!

" , This sister-in-law Shao is also the number one person in the village, and it is not an easy task to give her a uniform. It seems that the wicked still need the wicked to grind.

Who is Shao Kun, that is the number one gangster in the village, whoever gives him a stick can poke a hole in the sky. If this pushes him into a hurry, it really hits him a few times, whether it hurts or not, it is mainly shameful.

Sister-in-law Shao saw that he had gone out of the family and never came to ask for it. She had long regarded it as her own. There was no reason to spit out the meat she ate in her mouth: "This chicken raising wastes a lot of food. These two chickens, I'll give you at most one and the rest will pay off the debt."

"Sister-in-law is willing to use grain to feed the chickens, it seems that the family is indeed rich, and since this is the case, they are still arguing with me for these three melons and dates." Shao Kun said.

"Obviously they are all released for free-range breeding. It sounds like what they say."

"That's right."

His chickens lay eggs diligently, and eggs can be exchanged for anything in the countryside, which is better than money.

Sister-in-law Shao was beaten by the crowd, and she blushed and said, "You guys know shit."

Shao Kun said, "What's the matter, do you want to be a fool?" Sister-in-

law Shao saw him talking like this, but she was more dignified than usual, and she didn't dare to say anything. .

Shao Kun went directly to the chicken pen and claw chicken, and soon the chickens jumped, Shao Kun said with two chicken arms: "I wanted to ask you for 20 eggs as interest, but I thought that my mother is still there. Ten eggs are enough for him to replenish his body, so don't keep secreting it!"

Then he paused and said, "I almost forgot, what did you say about my wife?"

Sister-in-law Shao saw her chicken being smashed by him. Holding it in his hand, anger suddenly surged to his heart, grabbed two of his chickens, and wanted to control his eggs. Immediately, he said indifferently: "Say what happened to him, the male fox, shameless."

Shao Kun gave her a big mouth. The strength of the elders is not a joke. It swelled up quickly, and the ears were buzzing with blood from the nostrils.

Shao Kun said: "I'll listen to this again and hit me again. I don't want to let your man come to me." Then he said, "I don't want to pee and follow my own virtues. I'm too embarrassed to talk about others, toads/toads." Sister-in-

law Shao Qi and blood rushed to the sky. I couldn't hang my face anymore! My whole body seemed to be frozen: "If you have the ability, kill me, come on, I won't live." With a wow, he cried out, and then jumped and rolled. You can hear her howling in a radius of 100 meters!

Just as Shao Kun was about to leave, he glanced at him again when he heard this: "Kill you? I'm afraid of getting my hands dirty." He muttered casually, "Why did my eldest brother find such a person?" He didn't lower his voice, and the people around him all heard.

On the surface, he was persuading her, but in fact he was laughing at her.

The old lady who was so troubled at home also came out and said, "San'er is here?" At the age of fifty, her hair was gray. His face was full of wrinkles and ravines, and he looked at least ten years older than his actual age.

Shao Kun said: "Mother, I'm going back. If you want me, just go to see me and lead you to live a good life in the future." His mother also worked hard. She was a widow when she was young, and she never remarried in her life. Now she is with the big brother's family. Look at my sister-in-law's face.

Mother Shao said: "Okay, okay, I will enjoy the happiness with San'er in the future." She said.

She turned a blind eye to Mrs. Shao who was crying and rolling over there. Although Mother Shao lived in her son's house, she didn't make any money. I can't even eat!

This time, the youngest son has vented his anger on him, but he is a mother, but he is also afraid that he will not be able to control his temper: "You are married now, and you can't do things according to your temper in the future."

"Got it." Shao Kun has a bad temper, but he still has a rare patience for his mother.

When passing by Mrs. Shao, I wanted to kick, but I held back.

No one knows the grudge between them! But he didn't forget it for a day, and he didn't talk about it from the perspective of family shame.

It turned out that Shao Kun was only fourteen years old when Mrs. Shao came in, and she didn't know anything about country children and didn't pay attention to it. Sometimes she went to the river bank to take a bath and catch fish, and when she came back, she wore a pair of trousers with her sturdy upper body exposed. That greedy person who quickly distributes muscles, plus Sister Shao always thinks about that after entering the door! There is a pretty uncle in the family, and I want to seduce one or two. But she was rejected by Shao Kun, and she was smashed by her eldest brother several times for the last time.

Although Shao Kun was young at that time, he was also a well-known man, and some people were deeply humiliated by the two taels of flesh under his waist. Big brother begged him not to say it. Seeing his nephew Shang Xiao's face, he endured it.

But after a while, I didn't know if Mrs. Shao was guilty or what. The thief shouted to catch the thief, but he actually said that he seduced her.

Brother Shao wants to live with his daughter-in-law for the rest of his life. In addition, the folk customs are conservative, and women are not so bold to seduce men. It must be the young man who heard some dirty words. This kind of

thinking made the two brothers have a rift. .

Shao Kun moved out angrily!

For such a toad/toad nong brother? At the moment, I was quite sad, but now I am relieved. Anyway, Boss Shao is not his own brother, so let's love it.

In his whole life, his parents have a shallow relationship, and the only one who has a deep love is Tang Ze, as long as the two of them are together well!

...

Shao Kun put one of the two chickens in the yard, grabbed the other and killed it. It is also because of the illusion in the previous life, and there are a few more crafts. When he first came to the county grandfather's mansion, the six arts of a gentleman are not the same. The rich family raises birds, fish and crickets. He finds it funny when he sees it. . I don't have any big hobbies, I learn how to cook with others.

After all, he is the real son of the county magistrate, and everyone really found a few chefs to teach him. But he is laughing at him behind his back. There is a saying that "a gentleman is far away from the kitchen" either let his wife do it, or let his servant do it. He dismisses it. Isn't this what people live in this world for? Talk and shout loudly, don't eat if you have the ability.

Soon they found the yellow mud lotus leaf. Their home has limited seasoning, which can better bring out the taste of the food itself.

After a while, the yellow mud was pryed open, and the fragrant roast chicken came out. The juice was wrapped in it, and Shao Kun pulled off a wing and put it in his mouth to eat. This was the best thing he had ever eaten.

Fragrant...

Although the taste of the old hen is not as good as that of the young rooster, it will lose the bones after being roasted for a long time. And the hen has more chicken fat, which is very satisfying to eat!

Shao Kun is 21 years old this year, when his appetite is strong. This whole one can be eaten, but he still pulled two thighs and kept them wrapped in lotus leaves.

Daniu Village is not a wealthy place. How many people can't eat a bit of meat all year round. The smell of his roast chicken wafts out, and many people can smell it.

Swallowing saliva, of course everyone knows how this chicken came to be, otherwise, the gentlemen are the most prodigal.

The hen that lays eggs eats it?

Everyone is so distressed as if they ate his chicken, but it's too fragrant for her mother.

Seeing him come out, a small tail soon followed. As a result, he went to the Shao family's old house. Called Mother Shao out in front of everyone.

"Mother, you eat..."

"What is this?" Mother Shao didn't know why.

"Chicken thigh."

Sister-in-law Shao was dizzy on the spot. The chicken was still alive and kicking in the morning, but turned her head and turned into a chicken thigh?

His son was very greedy: "Mother, I want to eat." The nephew was also greedy beside him.

Shao Kun said: "My goodness, your time to eat is at a later date!" After speaking, she watched her mother finish eating.

This roast chicken is deboned, and the meat is so rotten that Shao's mother is biting. She wants to eat the food under the symbol, and she has to keep it for her little grandson. Yes, you can make chicken so delicious. She was so embarrassed that she ate it before she knew it!

There was only one bone left at the end, but there was still a bit of a brittle bone on top of the thigh. The nephew also rushed to ask for it, but was thrown on the ground by Sister-in-law Shao and said, "Keep the bone to feed the dog."

As soon as the voice fell, the bone was taken away by the dog, and the nephew cried.

Shao Kun was too lazy to watch her make trouble, so he picked up his daughter-in-law with another drumstick.