Chapter 64 Doing Business With My Wife

Shao Kun's kimchi was on fire, and it was sold out in the morning. In the afternoon, more than ten people came to ask.

The good sale of the goods gave Tang Ze great confidence, and he was eager to do a great job. Shao Kun fully supported him. But most of his lofty ambitions were lost when he wrote the date label. He was tired after less than a quarter of an hour to write, so he could only wait for Shao Kun to finish his work.

With Shao Kun's help, the font will be elegant and beautiful. As long as Shao Kun let go, Tang Ze's font will be childlike and childlike.

And Shao Kun was sticking to him from behind, his hot body made him not focus on writing, and his face flushed red after a while.

"I'll do it myself." Tang Ze said.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "Okay."

So he sat next to him, moved a chair and sat down, watching his daughter-in-law write.

Tang Ze was embarrassed to have Shao Kun by his side, and he started to panic when he wrote. Shao Kun said from the side: "What do you eat at night?"

"I always eat meat these days, and I want to eat white porridge today."

"Okay, then stir-fry a little green vegetable. The salted duck egg that was sealed last time seems to be twenty-eight days. That's it." Tang Ze had been thinking about the salted duck eggs for a long time. The person who raised the ducks lived by the river bank. Every morning, the ducks would go to the water to play and come back in the evening. The salted duck eggs were very tasty. Shao Kun castrated two jars, and there are ten days before the altar can be opened. But Tang Ze was really greedy. Although the kimchi at home is delicious, but I eat it every day, and occasionally I want to change it.

Tang Ze swallowed his saliva obviously: "Okay."

Tang Ze's speed of writing the seal has obviously become faster, and he wants to eat dinner earlier, but it is a bit difficult to write, and he is tired. He would rather go out and do some heavy physical work. Writing, so pitifully asked Shao Kun for help: "Brother Shao, help me write."

Shao Kun looked at him amusedly and helplessly, his daughter-in-law has been acting like a spoiled brat with him recently. He, a young man in his twenties who drove meat, couldn't hold back. Squinting his eyes, he said, "Write ten sheets for a kiss."

Tang Ze glanced at him with wide eyes. There were at least a hundred sheets left in this stack. It's too much to kiss ten times, and being kissed by Shao Kun is really dangerous, and it's easy to draw fire! He tried to bargain with Shao Kun: "No... Twenty one."

"Okay." Shao Kun agreed happily, but he didn't say how long the kiss was anyway. Shao Kun doesn't like to write, but since teaching Tang Ze, he finds it fun to write. His words were instructed by a famous teacher, and he finished writing one hundred sheets in less than a quarter of an hour, and then he hooked his finger at Tang Ze.

Tang Ze's heart was pounding, and he pretended to be stupid: "Let's go to cook. Wait for the evening..."

Shao Kun didn't care, he walked directly to the desk in front of Tang Ze, Shao Kun put one hand on the table, One hand clamped Tang Ze's chin. Wei Wei forced Tang Ze to raise his head, Tang Ze was a little scared, and his eyes were dodging. But at this moment, Shao Kun was forced to the table and he had nowhere to hide. I saw Shao Kun said: "Little bastard, lie to me?"

"No." Tang Ze was still arguing, looking at Shao Kun with a little shrug in his eyes. I just thought that Shao Kun's eyes must be very dangerous. Shao Kun could only see his red lips, which were particularly attractive. He kissed him domineeringly, and his tongue also rolled in. With the meaning of not being able to refuse, Tang Ze could only let out a few pitiful whimpers. As everyone knows, the more he is like this, the more hooked people can't stop.

This long kiss almost took Tang Ze's heart and soul. When it was over, Shao Kun's two hands had already embraced Tang Ze, and he leaned down and pressed down. Tang Ze nervously grabbed Shao Kun's clothes: "No way, child..." A short reminder.

Shao Kun struggled out of the sea of ​​desire very painfully. To Tang Ze: "Our baby would be better if it was six months later."

Tang Ze thought the opposite of his, and the baby must have come to protect him. Otherwise, Shao Kun could endure such a fierceness. At this moment, he snorted: "Don't talk about the child, he will be angry when he hears it."

Shao Kun sat on the chair, facing his wife's stomach, very serious Seriously said to the little guy inside, "Come out quickly, or dad will spank you!"

Tang Ze was so ashamed that he turned around and didn't want to pay attention to him.

Shao Kun's voice said, "Daughter-in-law, you still owe me four times."

"I will write it myself tomorrow." After being kissed, his mind went blank and his heart beat too fast. He can't stand this.

Shao Kun said: "Yes, but you are not allowed to default."

Tang Ze blushed, and his voice was like a mosquito: "I see."

Shao Kun laughed behind him, and it was indeed correct to practice writing hard in his previous life.

After a while, the porridge starts to cook, and it becomes sticky after a while. Three duck eggs were boiled. It is convenient to have a vegetable field at home. You can directly pick whatever you want to eat. It is all grown by yourself and is not dirty. Just rinse the kitchen knife with water and hold it for two knives, and you can put it in the pot.

Soon white porridge, salted duck eggs and fried vegetables were served.

When Tang Ze came out, he took a duck egg and smashed it on the table, then smashed his chopsticks, and golden duck egg oil came out. The egg yolk is smooth and the white porridge is delicious. The duck protein is also very tender, and it tastes steamy without any fishy smell. Paired with fried vegetables, it is refreshing and sweet.

Tang Ze liked it very much and said, "I want to eat like this tomorrow morning too."

" Okay."

Tang Ze was very happy when he heard this, he filled another bowl of porridge and pried open another salted duck egg. Really delicious, better than his mother's pickled.

After Shao Kun and him ate all the food, Tang Ze liked to be stunned after eating. He didn't mind being pinched, so every time Tang Ze was in a daze, Shao Kun liked to rub him. His wife was really cute.

After a while, Tang Ze shook his head: "Don't always touch me."

"You don't like it?"

Tang Ze said dutifully, "I don't like it."

Shao Kun raised his eyebrows, thinking about how to punish him. As soon as Tang Ze saw Shao Kun's face, he knew that he was going to suffer most of the time, and shamelessly cowardly said, "I lied to you just now."

Shao Kun said, "Little liar." Refilling the tank." At the speed of their family, they sell one tank of kimchi in two days. How long does it take to sell ten tanks, especially cowpeas and other things that need to be soaked for a longer time.

Tang Ze said: "Then I'll do the rough work. Can you write the label?" Shao Kun smiled and said, "Did n't

you just say you want to write it yourself? I can write it, the conditions are still the same.

"

!" Shao Kun ruthlessly rejected him.

Tang Ze said angrily: "You don't need to bully me. After my baby is studying, let him write for me."

Shao Kun said: "Okay, you can teach yourself then."

"You!!!"

Shao Kun looked at him and said with a smile: "You still owe me four relatives. I'm not a generous person. Don't expect me to help you with your work until you get it back."

"Brother Shao Kun..."

Shao Kun said ruthlessly, "You can't even call me father."