Chapter 34 Look down

Shao Jie's face was gloomy and gloomy. He had planned to end this year, and he had already previewed his homework several times. He even wrote a few handouts and sent it to the senior brother of Mr. Private School to read, and the other party was also full of praise.

Since Shao Kun built a new house, the guy's reputation in the whole village has improved suddenly. Everyone said that he would have married his daughter today. In the past, he was talking about Shao Jie, but now he has changed. With a sigh of relief, I was waiting for this exam. If he can really come out on top, then he will hit Shao Kun in the face again and report his hatred for taking his wife.

But I didn't expect to suddenly say that the county has changed the examiner. The original examiner liked Hua Tuan's splendid articles, and Shao Jie was already a master. Being on the list is a certainty, but it is not as good as the sky. What the new examiner hates the most is flashy articles. He likes to read articles that are down to earth. On the contrary, a large number of those who are expected to be admitted to the list are dropped.

Shao Jie has been swallowing up his voice in the village these days, isn't it just for the sake of high school in the future?

His mother often talked about Shao Kun, and the newlywed wife didn't have the same room with him. He didn't know how to vent his annoyance in his stomach, so he went to the county town to drink flower wine.

He is a poor scholar, and the place he goes to is not very high-end. Every time he feels that the women in it are very dirty, but the place seems to have a magic power that attracts him to go to it again and again.

The elder sister loves pretty, especially the scholar. Shao Jie vented all the prestige he didn't get in the weekdays here, but that sister was kind to him.

Shao Jie had never come into contact with such tender feelings, and the contacts became more and more close.

He didn't know about it at home, so he asked Shao Kun to find out. Shao Jie frequently came out of the county town. Behind this prosperous street was a Hualiu Street, and Shao Jie was very conspicuous by being sneaky.

While Shao Kun was making the cake, he pondered why he came.

"Flip over, the cake will be mushy." The diners urged.

When Shao Kun heard it, he turned it over immediately. The edge of the cake was indeed a bit too much, and he put it aside: "I'll bake another one for you!"

The old diner said, "Hey, why are you so fascinated by it?" He followed and saw Shao Jie.

"He is." This old diner is from this street. The family is well-off. In the morning, they line up to eat eggs and cakes. In the afternoon, they invite a few people to play chess, or sit in the shade with a fan All the outsiders, big and small, could not escape his eyes.

"Do you know?" Shao Kun asked.

"I know, aren't you just a poor scholar? Recently I fell in love with Xiaodiexian." If the old man started gossiping, he would not lose to the old lady.

This time, not only Shao Kun was curious, but even the people behind him who bought eggs filled with cakes got excited, urging the old diners to stop talking and talk quickly.

The old diner said that Xiaodiexian was originally a beautiful lady from a red shepherd outside. Later, as he got older, he gradually fell into the third-class world, and was bought by old Mrs. Zhang as a cash cow, which attracted the hearts and souls of many men. Recently, Shao Jie went there every day. He was dressed differently from other whore clients.

Shao Kun didn't expect that Shao Jie would do this before he got married, which is really disgusting.

The old man finished talking about Shao Jie, and after he got the cake, he stood by and ate it. There was a sheet of crispy and an egg in the cake. It's a pleasure to eat in one bite. The few shops around who wanted to imitate the egg-filled pancakes have also gone out of business, and the thing they made is almost meaningless.

These people who often eat Shao Kun's cakes are very picky. For the same price, I would rather queue up for a while longer to eat from Shao Kun's house than go to someone else's. After a long time, the top others will naturally not be able to do it.

The old man said with emotion, "What other tricks can you make with this cake?" I really don't know why people can't get tired of eating this cake.

Shao Kun said: "Tomorrow, I will add some chicken sausages and chicken chops." Shao Kun had already thought about it, but his family built a house in the previous stage, so he couldn't care about it. Now that he and Tang Ze have finished building the house, he and Tang Ze are empty-handed, and the new house has to spend a lot of money to buy more things. It takes some money to make Tang Ze feel safe and give birth to more babies.

When a few old repeat customers heard it, they muttered, "It's not good, you're going to steal money again." But in their hearts, they decided to come early tomorrow.

They buy Shao Kun's things every day and they also buy the experience. When he's new, he only does a little at a time. If you come late, you may not be able to buy it. I eat Shao Kun's food all the year round, and I am very confident in his new products.

Shao Kun didn't close the stall until noon, and the small drawer was full of copper coins. After closing the stall, I went to the grain store to buy some rice grains, and then went to buy some sausage casings and tools, and I had to buy enough seasonings.

This alone cost more than 400 yuan.

Shao Kun returned home and took out the little roosters he raised. Kill chickens, bloodletting, hot water plucking. Then pick out the meat of the steak and marinate it with seasoning later. It is said that the chicken steak is actually chicken breast. It is drooped with a hammer. Sprinkle the seasoning and fry it with oil tomorrow.

Chicken sausages are a little more troublesome, you need to pick the meat and mix it with starch. In it, some seasonings should be smoked and roasted, dried overnight, cooked and sliced ​​in the pot tomorrow.

Tang Ze couldn't smell the blood and kept hiding in the room. From time to time, he said to Shao Kun, "I'll do it for you."

"No, I can do it." Shao Kun smiled.

Quickly marinate the chicken and tidy up the yard. The remaining twenty-odd chicken racks and guts are one-pot stewed potatoes. Shao Kun went from house to house to give a bowl to those who gave them pots and gifts. Of course, Shao Kunniang and the Tang family gave the most.

When it was delivered, it was explained that it was stewed with chicken bones, which made people think that he deliberately picked some meatless parts as gifts.

Many villagers are flattered, it is very good to have some meaty taste, and the taste of his cooking is very delicious. Soft and rotten potato rice can also eat a large bowl, which is definitely a good dish. What's more, some people like to eat chicken feet, chicken wings, chicken hearts and the like.

Shao Kun changed the pattern to prepare delicious food for Tang Ze. The chicken skeleton was nothing. Shao Kun took out the pickled fish given by his neighbor's aunt and simmered it. The special scent wafted out, causing Tang Ze to stretch his neck and look at the window!

Shao Kun said: "Little greedy cat, just wait for a while."

Tang Zekou said dutifully, "I'm not greedy, just take a look."

Shao Kun couldn't bear to laugh and didn't expose him.

The little roosters in Shao Kun's house are still very tender, they look like three or four pounds. This time more than 30 were killed, and the sausage was only filled with 15 sections. The chicken chop is cut into small pieces and only more than 100 pieces, and the cost is not low. No wonder the girl who cooks beef noodles on the street cuts the braised pork so thin.

There is a warm color in the house.

...

Shao Jie's family, Guan Xiao and Jin'er started fighting again, crying and shouting. Shao Jieniang hurried to their room.

It's incredible to see that her precious son actually made Guan Xiaohe scratch two bloody spots.

Shao Jieniang exploded on the spot: "Guan Xiaohe, you've lost your mind and even beat your own man?"

Guan Xiaohe's crying eyes were red and swollen: "Ask him, what shameful thing did he do? What kind of scholar. I'm not afraid to pick up the word "reading"."

Shao Jie's face was a little red, and he whispered angrily: "Don't make trouble."

Shao Jieniang didn't listen to her nonsense and said, "If you continue to make trouble like this, I will let my son divorce you!"

Guan Xiaohe is also the daughter of the village chief. She has been spoiled and raised since she was a child. Neither is pleasing. She slept on the floor with rashes all over her back. She suffered a lot and said, "You leave me. I want to tell everyone that Shao Jie of your family is a virtuous scholar who has no shame in visiting kilns."

Shao Jieniang was shocked . !

Afterwards, Guan Xiaohe seemed to be rushing out as if he was going to give up. Shao Jieniang grabbed her and said: "What are you doing? Don't talk about the family, you stupid child! If Shao Jie is not good, others will laugh at you. Mother is a knife mouth on weekdays. Tofu Xin, although he is rude to you, he treats you as a daughter-in-law in his heart. Mother, go and ask, if he really goes, she will call the shots for you!"

Guan Xiaohe covered his face and cried in the room.

Shao Jieniang took Shao Jie to go and didn't know what to say, and came back after a while. Shao Jieniang's face changed from the usual mean look to a kind look. He pulled Guan Xiaohe and said, "I've made everything clear. Shao Jie was socializing. Nothing happened to that girl. It's inevitable that a big man is outside, so he will accompany you this time. If you don't need to take action this time, my mother will beat him."

"Ma'am, I was wrong!" Shao Jie also secretly said carelessly, if he hadn't collected a lock of Xiaodiexian's hair, he wouldn't have been discovered by his daughter-in-law, and he knew at this moment. To justify a loss, it is both an apology and a compliment.

Guan Xiaohe didn't forgive him with a cold face.

Shao Jie Niang said: "You go out, it will be an eyesore here." She closed the door and said to Guan Xiaohe: "My mother used to be afraid that you were young and beautiful, and Shao Jie would probably love his wife and refuse to make progress, but now mother is relieved, you are a Good boy. This man has to be tied with a child. You see, Tang Ze and Shao Kun had a child not long ago, which tied Shao Kun's heart to death. You also gave birth to a big fat boy for Shao Jie. At that time, no matter how beautiful the girl outside is, he won't care about it."

Seeing that Guan Xiaohe was still angry, Shao Jieniang said, "This man is no match for our women's family. If he becomes a high-ranking official in the future, I may not know how many girls will go up, but you are married to Shao Jieming. Everyone else is different."

Gradually Guan Xiaohe was persuaded by her behavior: "I'll listen to you."

"That's right, mother is someone from the past, can this thing hurt you?" Laugh Said: "Don't be like the other people in the village, and tell outsiders everything about your family. We are different from them, they have no hope in their life. But you will be a high-ranking official in the future. ."

Guan Xiaohe nodded.

Shao Jieniang hurriedly called Shao Jie over to let their young couple communicate. Newlyweds fight at the head of the bed and at the end of the bed, where is the reason for staying overnight?

Guan Xiaohe also wanted to give birth to a child for Shao Jie. This way she can stand firm on her heels. Seeing that Shao Jie had come to receive public food, Shao Jie was in a lot of misery. But because of the face of my daughter-in-law, I forced out a little to deal with it!

Guan Xiaohe originally wanted to ease his attitude with him, but unexpectedly, Shao Jie had an idea in his heart.

I didn't have a comparison before, I just thought that my daughter-in-law was pretty good, but where does my wife have a lot of small dishes and fairy tricks. Since this time I have crossed the bright road. Instead, it made him go out to socialize under the guise of hanging out with some scholars. Gradually go from Hualiu Street to more upscale places.

Yesterday, I told my classmates to find a woman, and that woman has an ambiguous relationship with the official who is now in charge of the examination. The exam is coming soon and I want to take some other paths. Even if I can bet on a few questions, it is good.

It was Xianyunzhai who came. His classmate and friend are Zhang's family in Kaibuzhuang in the county. The family has quite a lot of money. When he came here, the shopkeeper raised his eyebrows and just asked a servant to come out to greet him.

"Uncle, I am the second son of Zhangji Buzhuang. I came here with my father once before." He knew that many dignitaries and nobles came here to drink tea.

The shopkeeper bowed his head to make a plan, and let out a humming sound to say hello.

Scholar Zhang didn't feel neglected. The status of merchants has always been low. The shopkeeper in front of him is someone who calls himself brothers and sisters of the noble families in the county town. If you talk to him, it will give him face.

The servant said, "Come with me. Our shopkeeper has left you a winding path leading to a

secluded tea house. It is the most quiet." Where a small person like him comes, I am afraid that one mouth will leak!

Scholar Zhang didn't expect the shopkeeper to bully people so much. The winding path leading to the secluded private room is the innermost, which is indeed secluded, but Xianyunzhai is famous for being quiet in the midst of the noise. The secluded little tea house seemed to be afraid that he would disturb the distinguished guests.

Come here to drink a cup of tea will cost a tael of silver, just send it to the most remote small house who is willing.

Scholar Zhang asked, "Is there any other room, I want to change it?" The

little servant was disdainful, but he didn't show it on his face, instead he kept apologizing and bowing: "I'm really sorry, other rooms have reserved guests. If you don't come back another day, tell me in advance next time that I will keep the Yehe Chaya for you."

Zhang Scholar's face turned pale: "It's not necessary!" The Yehe Chaya is the best one. It will cost twenty taels of silver just to go in. It was a noble price, and his father did not dare to use such an expensive house for business. Only now did I realize that the little servant was running on him. It's just a sincere look on his face, and others can't attack.

"Can Miss Peony be here?"

The servant said: "Hey, why are you here looking for Miss Peony recently. She has long been pulled by the distinguished guests to sing and play. I'm afraid she has no time for the last ten days!"

Zhang Shusheng frowned, since he was looking for No one was there, so there was no need to drink a cup or two of tea leaves, not to mention a tea drinker with Shao Jie next to him.

Just as he turned around and was about to leave, he saw the shopkeeper warmly greeted the guests: "Oh, Mr. Xu, that gust of wind came to you." With such enthusiasm, he was completely different from just now.

"Is Peony there?"

"I'm waiting for you early in the morning!" The shopkeeper's face almost burst into a smile.

Zhang Scholar also stepped forward and said: "It turns out that it is the county magistrate. I have read your article. Your writing is sharp and your writing is handsome. It is a role model for our county scholar. Today can be regarded as a first meeting!" A gift was given.

Xu Shirong didn't expect to come here and meet someone who knew him, so he nodded slightly, even if he had met him.

Shao Jie didn't expect to be so lucky today that he could meet the magistrate's son, so he hurriedly greeted him, "I've admired your name for a long time, you really..." The rest of the words were not finished.

Xu Shirong seemed to have not heard, and walked past him, feeling a little annoyed, the shopkeeper of Xianyunzhai was too incapable of doing things, how elegant this place is, why are all cats and dogs in it?

The little servant couldn't help but sneered, as if to say that he was beyond his own power. Shao Jie had never been so humiliated before, and his face turned red and white.