Chapter 58

After Shao Jie was admitted as a scholar, he didn't bother to talk to the people in the village. His family was arguing because of his divorce, so he wanted to invite his classmates and friends out for a drink, but he saw them unexpectedly, especially seeing Tang Ze stimulate him!

Everyone in the village said that Shao Kun was a doting daughter-in-law, and that Tang Ze was married to him. This was very harsh in Shao Jie's ears.

How could Tang Ze like the rude Shao Kun, but when he saw that the two were as good as one person, he couldn't help but believe it.

After he got married, his life was unhappy. Shao Kun and the others were happy as if they were deliberately blinding him. This is a challenge to him, so he said that.

Sure enough, Shao Kun and Tang Ze stopped and looked over, Shao Jie and his party of three. One of them is Scholar Zhang, and his family also opened a business in Buzhuang. Although it opened early, the scale is not as big as that of Big Brother Tang Fuze Buzhuang. The family hoped that Scholar Zhang could take the imperial examinations, but unfortunately he fell off the list. Now I can slap Shao Jie vigorously, hoping to gain some experience from it. The yamen next to him was also his new buddy. The three of them wanted to come to Xianyunzhai to congratulate Shao Jie. Unexpectedly, they met Shao Kun and the others before they reached the door.

Shao Kun said: "Why can't I come to this place to spend my own money, but it's you, all the money I use to eat and drink is my daughter-in-law's money?"

Shao Jie suddenly changed his face: "Nonsense, I also spent my own money... "For a man to spend a woman's money, he is incompetent, and his face turns pale with anger. Of course, he can't beat Shao Kun by quarreling, and he can't beat him. The only thing he can do is his status as a scholar, but unfortunately Shao Kun is completely incompetent. Eat this set.

Shao Jie felt that he had lost face in front of his friends, and became more and more angry. Scholar Zhang knew that they would not deal with it, but seeing Shao Kun's extraordinary temperament, it is better not to offend such a person, so he advised: "Forget it, let's Go in for a drink, don't say these unhappy things."

It is logical to find him a step down, but who would have thought that Shao Jie turned his face: "He is a small stall, and he also came to pretend to be big in front of me. You are a good person. It's a pity that others may not accept your love." On the surface It was against Scholar Zhang, but it was actually naming Shao Kun's identity.

As soon as these words fell, the yamen next to him said: "All cats and dogs are out of sight these days. You kneel down and accompany my brother, maybe I can kill you. Otherwise. Don't blame me for taking you back for interrogation." He looked fierce, and there was a bit of threat in his words.

Shao Kun laughed angrily: "The official's prestige is not small."

The villain said: "I am a fast catcher." Ordinary people are afraid of those who wear official skins. Collect protection fees on the street, eat Bawang meals, and call these scholars brothers and sisters. In his opinion, Shao Jie is too promising. How can he be admitted to a scholar at such a young age? I want to befriend him, but I don't know how to betray him. Shao Kun hit him.

Only a few people know that Shao Kun is the biological son of the county magistrate, and the yamen has never heard of it at all. In his opinion, he is just a small street vendor, what can he do if he is bullied?

Shao Kun said: "Haha." The

yamen said, "Do you kneel or not?"

"I didn't make a mistake, why did I kneel."

"Okay, hard bones, I like to chew hard bones." long iron rod. There is a black light that seeps people, and I don't know how many people's blood has been stained to become like this.

Tang Ze stood up on the spot and stood in front of Shao Kun: "You...you dare to beat people." He was also very afraid. But at first glance, this yamen is not easy to mess with, and Shao Kun has a big temper. If he doesn't have a weapon in his hand, he is likely to be injured.

Shao Jie, who had been ridiculed just now, mocked Shao Kun in the same way: "I usually pretend to be a man, but when something happens, I don't hide behind my daughter-in-law, a coward."

Shao Kun looked over and he immediately I didn't dare to move anymore, I felt that Shao Kun looked at him as if he was looking at a dead person, and the roots of his feet seemed to be rooted so he couldn't even move at all, and a cold sweat broke out on his back instantly.

Shao Kun pulled his daughter-in-law behind him and told him to stay away.

Tang Ze, who has always been obedient, disagreed this time, pulling Shao Kun full of worries, but he refused to step aside. Shao Kun said: "You go and sit first. I'll come in in a while. If the child is frightened, it will be unhealthy." Shao Kun frightened him.

Tang Ze's face turned pale in an instant. Shao Kun still couldn't bear it. But this yamen stick has no eyes, if he touches Tang Ze, I'm afraid he will regret it for life!

Tang Ze had no choice but to enter Xianyunzhai.

This yamen professed to be a figure, and was respected on the street. Before those people saw how hard his stick was, they knelt on the ground and shivered in fright. He turned around and talked sticky with his daughter-in-law, and put him aside, completely ignoring him. He was instantly furious, and just as Tang Ze left, Shao Kun roared his iron rod before he could turn around.

Shao Kun has been a thorn in the head since he was a child. He is very experienced in fighting. Taking advantage of the situation, the iron rod fell into the air and slammed on the ground.

Shao Kun was instantly furious. Dozens of catties of iron rods are waving hundreds of catties of strength, and it would be crippled if they didn't die. He didn't know this "official" clerk, and he wanted his life just because he didn't deal with him with a single word. He rushed over and came up and gave him a kick. The yamen was kicked out all of a sudden, and he was stunned when his head hit the ground. In the past, he was the only one who beat others. I didn't expect this person to dare to resist. is a start.

Then Shao Kun picked up his iron rod from the ground and slammed it on him, making the bones squeak.

"Ah ah ah... Killed, killed in the street." He screamed.

Soon, the nearby yamen heard this and quickly stopped them. He helped the yamen who was beaten just now and said, "Brother Long, are you alright?"

This brother Long spat out a mouthful of sweet blood, and his lungs were aching when he breathed. The little leader of the yamen has suffered such hardships, and he was so angry that he couldn't speak: "Okay...you dare to beat me. Boy, wait for death, grab it back and take it away." He said viciously. Ordinary people will inevitably be lynched if they are brought back. Seeing Brother Long being beaten like this, this kid is probably going to die.

Shao Jie watched with excitement on his face. He didn't expect this classmate to be so capable.

A group of people grabbed Shao Kun with all kinds of hands, and Shao Kun shook his shoulders and said, "Are you sure you want to arrest me?"

Brother Long didn't expect Shao Kun's death to be imminent, and he was still like this, and suddenly became furious: " It's you who was caught, kid, weren't you arrogant just now? I'll see how I deal with you later."

Shao Kun said coldly, "You're looking for death yourself, don't blame me for not reminding you."

Brother Long looked angry again When the green light turned, he said, "Take it away."

Shao Kun was able to beat Brother Long like that, and the rest of the yamen did not dare to go up and ask for a beating. A group of people surrounded him in the middle and took him back to the prison!

Scholar Zhang didn't expect things to turn out like this. At this moment, he was anxious like an ant in a hot pot: "What can I do? It's going to kill people."

Shao Jie next to him said: "Who made my fellow countryman anger Brother Long? It's fate." His tone was a little gloating.

At this moment, Scholar Zhang was not completely worried about Shao Kun, but himself, and said to Shao Jie: "You don't know that this brother Long is the most vengeful. We brought him to drink, but he was beaten. This account will inevitably be counted in on our heads."

"No, he has to be reasonable." Shao Jie didn't want to mess with his ruthless character.

Scholar Zhang was about to cry at this moment: "If he was reasonable, he wouldn't be Brother Long." He was still in the mood to drink at the moment, so he hurriedly went back to his father and asked for a way to save him. As for Shao Jie, he still wanted to Please be blessed.