Chapter 54 Food City

Tang Xiao's cloth shop opened soon, deliberately on the most prosperous street. The neighbors were pawnshops and jewelry shops. Not far from this house, there were two old-fashioned cloth shops.

Suddenly there was a fellow veteran cloth shop on a street who was very sensitive, so he specially sent a servant to look at it. The little servant came back in a panic and reported to the shopkeeper: "That person is the little brother who sold us Moonlight Silk a few days ago."

"Ah?" These are earning a little bit of good money. I didn't expect that this mysterious cargo owner would also come here to get a share of the pie. If he took out a lot of moonlight silk to hit the market, everyone's goods would have to be reduced in price.

Thinking of this, he solemnly said to the servant, "Let's see what the price of their moonlight silk is?" After a while, the servant came back and said

, "They don't sell moonlight silk."

." Then stroked the goatee, feeling much better. As long as he doesn't sell moonlight silk, sell whatever he wants! He sneered in his heart that he was not self-sufficient, is Bu Zhuang so easy to open? Without him taking a shot, he could fall on this one. Renting a shop on this street costs one hundred taels of silver a year. How many pieces of cloth do you have to sell to earn it back? Compensate him.

But after a few days, the shopkeeper would not be able to laugh. He stared at the door, and found that his old customers had all gone to Tang Xiaokai's Fuzebu Village?

Somewhat angrily, he called the servant over and said, "Didn't you say that their house doesn't have moonlight silk?" The

servant saw the shopkeeper's anger, so he had no choice but to come over to take a look. He came back and told the shopkeeper, "They have materials from Jinxiu Cloth House." The fabrics produced by Jinxiu used to be at the level of tribute. Compared with moonlight silk, they are more like new things, and only the materials from Jinxiu House are made Clothes are luxury goods.

The shopkeeper was shocked and speechless. After a long while, he went to the shopkeeper of the nemesis Bu Zhuang, wanting to know the origin of this Fuze Bu Zhuang.

No matter what the people on this street think about, Fuze Buzhuang has become popular with the sturdy materials of Jinxiu's house, and it has covered the limelight of Moonlight Silk. Tang Xiao took advantage of the situation and recruited a few apprentices. I have a few good embroiderers and tailors. Completely make this Fuzebuzhuang bigger.

Tang Xiao's limelight is winning, and he discussed with his second brother and Shao Kun. In the early stage, a large number of replenishment recruits were recruited. Although they made a little money, they quickly invested in the goods again. It is impossible to pink on a monthly basis as previously agreed, and the accounts are recorded every month. Wait until the end of the year to divide.

Both Shao Kun agreed. Seeing that the elder brother just took office, the second brother Tang made the business booming, and he wanted to work hard, so he found Shao Kun. Now I am very convinced of Shao Kun, and it is also a brain. People come up with golden ideas. As soon as I went there, I heard that Shao Kun had bought another property in the county town, and he regretted that he didn't make a move when he invested the money. One step is short, and it is thrown out for a thousand miles.

Shao Kun said: "I've been thinking about this for a few days. It's going to be cold in a few days, and the snacks outside will disappear. I want to build a snack city in the county seat and gather some unique snacks. Everyone has a small stall. In this way, we can also do business in winter."

"Is this okay?" Second brother Tang thought it was good, but he had to put a lot of snacks in one room, how big is that room? The county is not like building houses casually in the village, where the land is valuable.

Shao Kun paused for a while and said, "You are going to the county town with me." "Where's

Tang Ze?"

Shao Kun touched his nose and smiled innocently: "He fell asleep..."

Brother Tang was a little surprised , what do you sleep in during the day? Anyway, I have nothing to do to help run errands. When Shao Kun was leaving, he went into the room and coaxed Tang Ze: "I'm out, you are at home."

"Hmph."

"I was wrong, don't be angry..."

"..."

"Come on, kiss one." Then he kissed Tang Ze's mouth, and Tang Ze took his cue.

When Shao Kun left, Tang Ze blushed in the room, and every time he was attacked by his tenderness, it was really disappointing.

...

Shao Kun and Tang Erge went on a trip. As soon as Brother Huoya saw him, he immediately put down the guest he was about to greet, and asked an apprentice to take care of the guest just now, looking at Shao Kun with a cracked mouth like a spring flower.

Shao Kun is one of his big customers: "Brother Shao, what are you going to buy this time?"

Shao Kun said about the food city he wanted to buy. Brother Xu, who was traveling, frowned slightly: "There's no such big land at all. Unless..." He didn't dare to say anything after that.

However, Shao Kun said: "Unless what?"

"Unless you buy two or three shops, dismantle them all and open them up again." But this is not a small project, not to mention the time-consuming and expensive. This pavement is much more valuable than housing.

Shao Kun said, "Are there three connected shops?" He was determined.

Brother Xu said: "There is a way and there is." Then he took Shao Kun to see it. There is a rouge shop, not only want to sell the house. The rest of the goods also want to sell the past together.

There is also a price higher than the market price. It is said that it is the dowry of a noble lady in the county. Because of poor management, she wants to sell it, but there is no shortage of money, so there is a connection. Don't buy it unless someone is willing to pay a high price.

The other one is a restaurant. Some time ago, his daughter was spotted by a second-generation dude in the county. He insisted on forcing him to do something good. The owner of the restaurant was only angry and slashed the bully bastard twice. . Bring a lawsuit. The family had no intention of running a shop at all, so they wanted to do it.

But when this happened to them, many people wanted to take advantage of the fire and were watching the price. The prices are five hundred and sixty taels, eight hundred taels, and six hundred and fifty taels. A total of 2,112.

The three pavements are well positioned. There are some inns and pubs around. There is only one food town that is missing.

This time, Shao Kun didn't bargain, but he required all three shops to be bought.

There are few shops in the county, and this street is still more prosperous. This price is bullish again and again, and it is even more rare that three are connected together. If there is one less, it will not make up the situation.

Since Shao Kun was so happy, Brother Xu, who was traveling, helped him run for a while, and the first two were fine. But the one who filed the lawsuit couldn't wait to sell it, but I heard that the happy buyer regretted it a little bit and wanted to ask for another price.

This is what Brother Xu hates the most. I lost a lot of words by running the first two before. Seeing this person sitting on the ground and raising the price very much, he said: "I advise you not to increase it. No one bought it for 400 taels before, and now someone offers 650 taels and you still regret it. If you really don't want to sell it, forget it. Don't entrust me to help you do this kind of thing."

This family regretted it, but it was his big customer who offended him, and Shao Kun was very kind without lowering the price.

The family hesitated again and again. In a fit of rage, Brother Xu turned around and left. It's a big deal to help Shao Kun find another place. Anyway, it is impossible to convey the words of money to Shao Kun. If you don't know, you think he's incompetent.

As a result, he walked all the way and was found by this family again. Said: "Brother Xu, don't be angry, it was all a misunderstanding just now. We signed, can't we sign?"

"Don't tell me, it seems that we have wronged you."

"Brother Xu, it depends on what you said, this is Didn't they hit us in the face?"

...

Anyway, the three shops were successfully sold. Next, Shao Kun contacted Jiang Erge and the others to demolish the three shops and build a large two-story building as his food city. .

After buying building materials, plus the construction money, I spent another 300 taels.

The news that Shao Kun was going to build a food city soon spread throughout the county like a gust of wind. The ability to demolish and rebuild three large pavement houses is far beyond everyone's imagination.

Many people from the county came here to join in the fun.

Looking at it from a distance, I saw that there was a young man sitting on a table nearby, like a scholar who was writing for someone. He hurried over and asked, "What is this for?"

The young man was also a poor scholar who usually made a living by copying books, but this time he was invited by Shao Kun to write and gave him a tael of silver a month. Naturally accepted!

Seeing someone asking, the scholar said to these people: "We will open a food court here, and recruit some merchants to settle in. One by one. There are seats there, where guests can eat, and a little management fee will be paid every quarter. The errands and unloading are all packaged." At first, I was a little embarrassed to say this, but I said it twice and it went smoothly.

"How much is a booth?"

"It ranges from three to six taels of silver a year."

Many people's eyes lit up. This is much cheaper than renting a shop, especially those who make snacks can't afford to rent a shop. Originally, there were only three seasons, and there was no business in winter. If you enter the house, you can sell it all year round.

There is a concern: "Can someone buy it in the house?" The

scholar said: "The hottest egg cake in the county has been settled, and there is also the Bo Bo chicken."

Everyone became more and more interested. The spectacular appearance of them lining up in the county is a scene of the county seat. The people selling soy milk next to them are making money.

So he said, "Who are we going to pay?"

"Register first, and write down what snacks you want to make. The house will be built two months younger. During this time, all those who want to stand will have to line up. You can choose one, you don't have to pay to get in."

Someone anxiously said, "What to choose? What are you going to choose?" My dear, there are so many people on the first day of building the house, if you want to move in within two months The hawkers here can't go to sea? At that time, you may not be able to choose when you pay, it's too scary.

The scholar smiled and said, "Whoever cooks delicious food and cleanly cooks it." The diners watching the fun were all interested: "This is a good suggestion."

"That's what it should be.

" Join us!"

Shao Kun looked at it not far away and really felt that the kid he caught from the copy book was a talent. A little bit penetrating, smart and clever. Thinking about convincing him to stop copying books, let him be in charge.