Chapter 25

Shao Kun made egg soup for them. It was steaming hot. The workers cut the cake into small pieces and ate it with the soup and water. After working all morning, after eating a sip of hot rice, the whole body felt comfortable.

Shao Kun didn't think that such a big bucket of soup was not enough, so he made another bucket. I only used ten eggs, and I went out to buy them for eight cents!

Jiang Erge was embarrassed and found Shao Kun and said: "Thank you, brother, I will charge you less when I go back to inspect the house."

Shao Kun said: "No, it's all a little effort. If the brothers who bring meals are cold, they can also be warm at home. My stove has been burning all the time, and besides, everyone is helping me build the house, so you can't starve them."

Jiang Erge felt warm in his heart when he heard this, and decided to build Shao Kun's house. After eating, I sat in the shade to rest for a while, and then started working again!

It's not only the idle people who are coming up, but many unmarried girls are also looking this way. The folk customs in the countryside are simple, and as long as they don't mess around, they are not too strict.

For families with girls in the village, these workers are good candidates for marriage. Judging from his sturdy figure, he knew that he was not short-lived. If he could marry into the county, he would not have to go to the ground to clean up the crops. They build houses and earn at least three taels of silver throughout the year.

So Shao Kun turned into a lively place.

Brother Tang took wine and bacon from home, and also picked a lot of fresh side dishes from the ground. Seeing that the hawker also came in with a majestic big rooster, he also carried two catties of pork belly fat and thin. As soon as he entered the courtyard, he smiled and said, "Brother Shao, I will buy the things you asked me to buy." He smiled. Say.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "Thank you, how much is it from my daughter-in-law." The

hawker also knew that Shao Kun didn't handle the money at home, so he went to Tang Ze.

Mother Tang became more and more happy, because Shao Kun attached importance to his son. It seems that he really lives with him sincerely.

There is envy again outside. I mentioned wine and bacon just now, and many people were greedy. Unexpectedly, Shao Kun bought chicken and pork in such a big way.

What kind of life is this, even people in the county town can't eat this?

Father Tang enjoyed the feeling of being envied!

Since marrying Xiaoliu to Shao Kun, those people in the village have been talking a lot of slanderous things. Unexpectedly, the twists and turns have turned around, and everyone started to envy him, and they felt a lot at ease, and said to Shao Kun, "It's all me. Family, no outsiders. Just fry a few dishes, and the chickens don't need to be killed." Such a big cock costs a lot of money.

Shao Kun said: "I'm happy today, it's the first time you and my mother come to eat here, and I'll show you a hand."

Shao Kun actually wanted to cook by himself.

There was no man cooking in the village, so Mother Tang quickly took over and said, "I'll do it, it's really hard for you to come back from the stall."

Shao Kun insisted: "You try my craft!"

Mother Tang glanced at him Said: "That's it, let Tang Ze go to fight for you." I also sighed in my heart, Tang Ze really married right. Shao Kun even cooks food, so he can enjoy himself at home.

Shao Kun skillfully killed the chicken, chopped the chicken into pieces, made a pork loin, cooked the bacon and sautéed it. Braised chicken, mixed with a cold dish and fried two small greens, making up a total of six dishes.

Shao Kun's cooking level is really high. Every dish is full of flavor and flavor, and the greedy Tang Ze's saliva is about to flow out.

After Shao Kun finished copying the dishes, rice was steamed in the pot, and he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Tang Ze said, "Are you tired?"

Shao Kun said: "Tired." As soon as he finished speaking, Tang Ze quickly kissed Shao Kun.

Shao Kun's eyes widened immediately, with a conscience of heaven and earth, it was his daughter-in-law who took the initiative to seduce him. Tang Ze wanted to take out the dishes, but Shao Kun gently pulled him with his hand: "Daughter-in-law."

"Why." Are there so many people outside?

Shao Kun knew that he had a thin face, so it wasn't difficult for him, but his lips brushed his ear and said quickly, "You have to supply me when you go back."

Tang Ze didn't answer, and went out with the dishes!

Mother Tang came to pick up the dishes from him, and at a glance, she knew that today's meal must be delicious: "It's too rich." When she raised her head, she saw Tang Ze and said in surprise, "Why are your ears so red?

Tang Ze lied indiscriminately: "It's hot on the stove!" Tang 's

mother did not suspect him, and said, "Xiao Shao is tired today. I wanted to come and help, but I didn't think that I would help, but instead You have been busy for a long time, buying meat and cooking?"

Tang Ze said: "We will build a house, thank you father and mother and second brother for coming."

Tang second brother said: "Tang Ze, come with me! "After that, I took my brother directly to the back of the house, near the chicken coop.

Tang Ze said: "Second brother, what's the matter?"

Tang second brother said: "Is he good to you?" When he was not at home, Shao Kun made a plan to marry Tang Ze home. Thinking about it now makes me angry. His younger brother is the best younger brother in the whole world, and he was not able to guard against all precautions. That guy who called Shao Kun had a black hand?

Shao Kun was about to ask Tang Ze to eat when he saw the two of them. Although they were far away, Shao Kun could hear clearly and was very curious about Tang Ze's answer.

Tang Ze said: "He treats me very well, brother, don't bully him."

Brother Tang didn't realize that his younger brother was actually cheated by him. At this moment, I hate iron but I can't say: "When he was young, he always wanted to kidnap you."

Tang Ze said: "Brother, I like him very much." Seeing that his brother has always been hostile to Shao Kun, Tang Ze had to confide in his heart.

"What?" Brother Tang really couldn't accept it.

Tang Ze said: "Anyway, we are all together, don't think about these things! I, Tang Ze, will never marry twice in this life." When

Shao Kun, who was hiding in the corner, heard the

words, he was stunned by his words. , left a sentence, and left angrily, saying: "That's it. If he bullies you, just tell me." Then: "You are my younger brother, you can't let others bully you."

Speaking, Shao Kun reckoned The voice of walking became a little louder, and the two stopped talking immediately. Shao Kun approached and said with a smile, "It's time to eat."

Second brother Tang was still a little awkward, so he answered vaguely and went back.

Tang Ze also wanted to follow, but his hand was held by Shao Kun. Tang Ze hurriedly withdrew his hand, but was pressed against the wall by Shao Kun, and said with a smile, "Little rascal, I'm going to get the interest back." After speaking, he turned his head to the side and kissed him.

Tang Zesheng was afraid that the second brother would see that they had not come out and come to them again, and he was ashamed and afraid that his heart would jump.

Fortunately, Shao Kun didn't embarrass him too much, and he quickly released him after a kiss. But subconsciously held his waist. There was no other reason for him, Tang Ze's legs were weak after being bullied.

The author has something to say: This article entered V on Sunday, thank you for your support. At that time, there will be three changes, V will be updated in the future, and will be updated from time to time. The update time is also set at 7 o'clock in the evening. If there is no update at 7 o'clock, I will ask for leave in the comment area.