Chapter 145 Lanterns

The county held a lantern festival, and the villagers in Daniu Village wanted to join in the fun. The last lantern festival was ten years ago.

I heard that it will cost a lot of money to hold a festival. In recent years, the weather has been good, and the people who pay taxes are a lot more than in previous years, so I want to hold this festival again.

At that time, there will be a lot of delicious food on the side of the river during the day, and the lanterns will float on the water at night, which is very beautiful.

Since the news of the re-hosting of the Lantern Festival was released, the business of Fuze Buzhuang and Shaoji Jewelry has ushered in a surge, and even Shaoji Academy has given these scholars a day off for the first time. Young man, who doesn't have a dream of a talented and beautiful woman?

The Lantern Festival is more lively than the temple fair, and the common people have found all the good clothes they are reluctant to wear on weekdays.

This Lantern Festival also has a meaning, the place where young men and women meet, many of the sweet love that is said in the book comes from the Lantern Festival.

Shao Kun and Tang Ze were walking around the village. Everyone used to think that they were not used to it. How could the couple stick together every day, but after a long time, it was no surprise. Some little women envied that their relationship was as good as ever.

Some familiar people asked, "Are you going to the Lantern Festival?"

Shao Kun said, "No, I already have a daughter-in-law." Why would you go there to join in the fun?

When everyone heard it, they looked at them with joy: "Oh, Tang Ze, how do you usually teach your husband? It's quite strict."

Tang Ze's cheeks were also a little red: "I didn't teach him."

Everyone See and understand why Shao Kun loves him so much. Who doesn't like a handsome and well-behaved brother like Tang Ze, who blushing every time, even they want to make fun of him.

The villager said: "Go and have a look, there are scholars over there who sing poems and dances, and beauties in painting boats sing and dance. There is food around, so it's better to bring the children to join in the fun.

" Someone answered: "Yes, I plan to take our whole family to see it." This year also made a lot of money. You should earn and spend your money, and then go to the river to put a lantern, so that the coming year will be smooth and smooth.

Everyone's discussion was lively. Shao Kun looked at Tang Ze who was moved by them, and looked very longing. It happened that the academy was also on vacation, so he could take Shao Yang to see it.

After Shao Kun agreed to go, Tang Ze immediately became happy.

Shao Kun plans to prepare some picnics that day. At that time, I took a honeydew melon from the cold storage, cut it into fruit and put it in the food box. The food shop always made various pastries and put it in a box.

When Shao Kun was done, he saw his daughter-in-law Tang Ze trying on clothes.

There is a business in Fuzebuzhuang at home. The whole family has the latest clothes delivered every quarter. Some of them are very luxurious. They can't wear them even when they are guarding the village, so they are piled up in the cabinet. Wear clothes you don't have the chance to wear on weekdays.

Tang Ze chose an embroidered fragrant cloud gauze. The outside was a white crane embroidered by Xiu Niang for three months. Inside, he wore a dark-patterned, light-gray silk. The pearl was fixed, and then he put on a jade pendant and held a paper fan in his hand. Shao Kun's eyes were straightened by the look of wealth and elegance.

It's not what his daughter-in-law usually wears. Looking like a wealthy son who has fallen into the mundane world, Shao Kun just wants him to be contaminated with worldly love, and it seems that he is lingering and inseparable together.

It was the first time that Tang Ze wore it like this, and he was quite satisfied when he looked in the mirror, so he wanted to wait for Shao Kun's evaluation, but he didn't see him speak for a long time, so he looked over: "Does it look good?"

Shao Kun was willing to do this . The well-behaved and beautiful daughter-in-law was looked at by outsiders and said, "Don't dress like this."

"What's wrong? I think it looks good."

When he thought of Tang Ze dressed like this and being seen by others, he became jealous: "Tell me, do you want to seduce other men by dressing like this?"

Tang Ze said: "No."

Shao Kun came over and put his arms around his waist, still very jealous: "You can't wear it like this."

Tang Ze looked over.

Shao Kun put his arms around him, and could still smell the fresh scent of soap horns in his hair: "Such a good-looking brother, what if someone else takes it away?"

Tang Ze thought he didn't like it when he heard Shao Kun so When he said that, he was overjoyed: "No, I'm yours." After speaking, he took the initiative to rub against Shao Kun's cheeks.

Immediately afterwards, he was kissed by Shao Kun like a storm. Tang Ze breathed out after being kissed, "I only wear this because I want you to be happy."

Shao Kun's heart was softened by his daughter-in-law, and said: " I like whatever you wear." Then he pressed his throat and said, "If you don't wear it, I prefer it."

Tang Ze blushed and said, "Rogue."

...

Tang Ze didn't expect that he wouldn't be allowed to get dressed, so he found a man I don't wear plain clothes on weekdays.

"However, those clothes will be wasted if you don't wear them." Tang Ze insisted.

"Then you wear it at home."

Tang Ze said unhappily: "Who will you wear it for?"

"Let me see."

Tang Ze glanced at him without saying anything, and his cheeks were still puffed up. Shao Kun said: "Okay, don't be angry, if you really want to wear it, wear it."

"Really?"

"Well, let's wear them together." Shao Kun also had a lot of good clothes, so he changed his clothes. If Tang Ze was dressed like a little boy who didn't know the world, then Shao Kun would feel like he changed his face when he put on his clothes. , It is not an exaggeration to say that it is the wind and the galaxy.

Unrestrained and unrestrained, sloppy and extravagant, known as the county magistrate's son, all underestimated his unparalleled temperament.

This time Tang Ze was not calm and looked at Shao Kun without blinking, not hiding his admiration at all.

Immediately understand Shao Kun's mentality just now, now that Shao Kun has a lot of wealth and is dedicated to his love, coupled with this good skin, I am afraid that everyone will rush to it, what will he do then?

Thinking about it, he felt sore and uncomfortable: "Xiang Gong, I was wrong, let's just wear normal clothes." He started acting like a spoiled child again.

Shao Kun said, "No."

Tang Ze blinked and said, "How about that?"

"Let me be sweet." A sinister smile appeared on the corner of Shao Kun's mouth, but Tang Ze was so greedy.

Tang Ze offered a kiss and said, "Is this okay?" The reflections in his eyes were all Shao Kun.

Being loved so wholeheartedly is really a glorious moment for every man. Since the daughter-in-law has realized the mistake, it is not good to refute his face too much, and said: "Okay."

Tang Ze said: "You don't change it first, and then let it go. I'll take a look." Shao Kun is so handsome and fascinated, especially when he kissed him just now, Tang Ze only felt the chest pain as his heart beat faster.

Shao Kun glanced at him and said with a chuckle, "Little satyr." He also deliberately pressed one hand against the wall. Tang Ze covered his face, too shy to bear it.