Chapter 85

When Shao Kun came home, he saw a room full of people teasing his son Shao Yang, and the little guy hummed when he saw him coming back. Shao Kun picked up the child, and the baby kicked his legs happily. This child was good-looking and gluttonous. He ate it into a small fat bun for himself, more and more like the little boy in the New Year's picture.

"Oh, still with Daddy." Mother Tang said with a smile: "Just now we coaxed for a long time without laughing, but when we saw Daddy, we laughed. This guy likes Daddy, doesn't he?"

"Ah..." Xiao Shaoyang It's only been more than a month, and it seems that he can understand the words and refute.

Amusing everyone is a joy.

Mother Tang said with emotion: "Shao Kun is different from the men in our village."

Tang Ze looked over curiously.

Mother Tang said: "Our village pays attention to holding grandsons and not sons. I gave birth to six children in those years, and your father has never held any of them." I used to be young and didn't notice anything, but now I look at Shao Kun and compare it before I find out, He is much stronger than the men in the village. The men in the village only care about their own well-being, the daughter-in-law doesn't care, and the children don't care. What are you talking about holding a grandson and not holding a child?

Tang Ze also laughed when his mother praised Shao Kun, a little pride of his own man being praised. When Shao Kun looked over, he wanted to kiss him.

There is a Han Yifei Nanny and Tang mother in the room, plus Tang Ze, when there are children, the room is always lively and lively.

Shao Kun's embrace made the little guy feel safe. Soon he yawned and fell asleep comfortably in his arms.

The child was about to go to bed, the nursing mother took the child back, Yihan and Yifei also followed, and the two liked to watch the child. The wet nurse is also young, and it can be a lot easier with the two of them holding hands.

Only Shao Kun, Tang Ze and Tang's mother were left in the room.

Mother Tang said to Shao Kun: "Your father killed pigs and sold pork a few years ago. Many villagers said that the fat and fat of our pigs tasted better than those bought from outside, so your father would follow him to raise pigs. Do you think raising pigs? How are the pigs?" Although his sons were all around, it was Shao Kun who made up his mind!

Shao Kun said: "Okay, but it's boring to play small things, and it's too tiring to do big things." If this is taking care of a group of pigs, cleaning the pig house, and feeding one person will be too busy.

Mother Tang said: "I just said he couldn't do it, and he was still stubborn with me. I thought that since he has this kind of self-motivation, I'll fix it for him and save me all day long."

Shao Kun said: "It's also true, my six Ten acres of land, the vegetable leaves and swill can be used at the time of harvest." You can save a lot of money inside and out.

When Mother Tang got Shao Kun's approval, she seemed to be settled. Just go home and talk about raising pigs. The Tang family is also rich now. Raising pigs is more than enough.

Now the village has to build a road again, and it seems that life is getting better and better. Mother Tang promised to raise pigs, but there is still a selfishness. Now Daniu Village is a sweet treat. Every day, many new faces want to buy a house and settle down. The village chief has not agreed yet, but I heard that the bid is getting higher and higher, and it will be a matter of time to agree.

Now the people in Daniu Village who have money or not want to build a house, and the pig house must be prepared as soon as possible, otherwise the house may be built in the future, and they will not be allowed to do it.

Mother Tang chose a place that was close to home, and went to the village chief to ask for that land. The land was originally unowned, and the village chief agreed very happily.

Building a pigsty is not as delicate as a house. Build it with bricks, and it will be finished in two days.

As soon as the Tang family built a pig house, many people in the village also raised pigs. Going to Shao Kun, there will be no meat left. His family uses a lot of meat to cook sausages every day. Anyway, it is definitely not worth it.

Besides, if the Tang family got close to Shao Kun, maybe it was Shao Kunzhi's move, and it was absolutely impossible to follow the trend.

Father Tang caught a hundred piglets and shouted in the bar.

Going down a bucket of coarse grain wheat bran, it was not enough for Piggy to make it all, and Father Tang was a little dumbfounded. Before, I thought about raising more pigs and selling more money, but this piglet has a bottomless appetite and is too good to eat. The first two buckets were fine, but when I poured the third bucket of pig food, I saw how happy the pig was grabbing

it.

...

The village chief invited Shiliba Village, the most famous farmer, to help Shao Kun to farm the land, divide it into four pieces and each of them serve one piece of land, and give them five taels of silver at the end of the year. It is not easy to make money in the countryside. Road is rushing to come. Shao Kun's family spent money to buy two working oxen, picked up the land, dried the manure, water and fertilizer, and started farming after a few days.

Shao Kun's family uses the best seeds. The small seedlings that grow out are also sturdy and strong, looking at the greenery, they are likable

. The people in the village now come to see him every three or five times, full of compliments.

Half of Shao Kun grows grain, and the other half grows fruits and vegetables. These old farmers are square and square. Looking comfortable.

The road construction in the village has also been done, and it seems to be in full swing.

Shao Kun was looking at the field when Yifei ran over and said that someone had come to his house to look for him and that he had something to talk about.

When I went out, I saw a middle-aged man I didn't know, and said, "I'm the shopkeeper of Jufuzhai. I've eaten your kimchi, and the pickled peppers and pickled cucumbers really impressed me. I found this place. "

Jufuzhai is a restaurant in the county, and many old gluttons like to eat at their house. Relying on a few great chefs, we have harvested a large number of diners. The same dishes they make are more delicious.

Jufuzhai has no shortage of chefs, not to mention a variety of dishes, which can make him, the shopkeeper, never forget a jar of kimchi, which shows that their kimchi is indeed of good quality.

Shao Kun said: "I didn't pickle it this year." Last year's early sold out. It is also very fast to leave a little home to eat. The spicy and sour kimchi is delicious whether it is a meal or a pancake, and it has been eaten long ago. Yifei also urged to pickle it early, so that the seedlings were quickly planted. Things like chili cucumbers will bear fruit in two months, and new dishes taste better when pickled.

The shopkeeper of Jufuzhai said: "I think your chili is very good. To be honest, my hometown eats spicy food. After these years, the taste has become a little weaker, but I still like the spicy and crispy bite. Come here. I heard that you still planted a lot of peppers. Can you sell them to me?"

Shao Kun was a little helpless, the pepper seedlings were still growing in the ground, and the buyer came to the door and said, "Let's talk about it now. Let's talk about it now. It's still too early."

"Fifteen cents a pound."

Shao Kun raised his eyebrows. Fifteen cents a pound is not worth the price of meat. Ordinary chili peppers are three or five cents, and the price is too outrageous: "What is your request?"

The shopkeeper of Jufuzhai glanced at Shao Kun. He didn't expect Shao Kun to be so keen, and he likes to deal with smart people.

The shopkeeper said: "Don't sell it to others." The reason why his family's dishes can meet the needs of so many gluttons is because of the good supply, high quality, and the chef's careful cooking. If someone else bought it and researched similar dishes, how could others pay a high price to eat here.

Shao Kun said: "How much can you ask for."

"No less than 1,000 catties each time." He is a big shop, and there are also branches in the provincial capital. The consumption of three stores is very large. He firmly believes that a good chili can add a lot of color to a dish! There are many cuisines in Huaxia. If cooking Sichuan and Hunan peppers is the top priority, he has been to many places to find peppers over the years, and he was very disappointed after going there.

Shao Kun said: "I have a total of 60 acres of land, and the output is very large. I can only guarantee that after I sell it to you, I will not sell restaurants, but I will sell some." Not one or two.

Although one thousand pounds sounds tempting, it will be boring if you sell this and not that.

Besides, Shao Kun is not short of money now.

The shopkeeper didn't expect that he said the number of 1,000 jin, but he still did not completely attract Shao Kun. He was more calm than he imagined. After thinking about it , he said,

" Okay, that's the initial intention. I hope we can cooperate happily."

The people in the place of the heart are interesting. Even children are smarter than anywhere else. When the shopkeeper came, he had just stood at the entrance of the village, and the child took the initiative to approach, saying that he would lead the way to deliver letters for a penny each time.

The shopkeeper said: "Why didn't you leave?"

Goudan said: "Now that the road is being built in the village, you will definitely not find the direction. I will definitely take you out after I collect the money. After all, I am a perennial business, and I am innocent The

shopkeeper smiled and said, "Who taught you?"

Goudan said proudly: "Uncle Shao Kun taught him, he knows a lot, even more than the children in the village. Haven't you seen it before?"

The shopkeeper nodded and said, "It is indeed a talent." He runs a big restaurant. The style of Shao Kun's body is not like coming out of the village. He has a certain degree of advance and retreat, and is polite and disciplined, which makes people dare not look down. When his mind moved, he took out a penny and handed it to Goudan: "This money is for you, tell me about your Uncle Shao Kun!"

After receiving the money, Goudan talked incessantly: "The sauce-flavored cakes made by my uncle Shao Kun can make Chang'e in the moon greedy. There is spicy fish, and many people come to eat it from thousands of miles away. There are tenacious rice cakes and sour soup with red oil..." Before he mentioned his favorite crispy bone sausage, the shopkeeper's saliva was about to flow out.

I thought to myself that it was no wonder that Shao Kun was so calm. It turned out that he was a master at making spicy fish. Although he has never eaten it, the old diners who often come to Jufuzhai boast that there is something in the sky and nothing in the earth. He was very fortunate that he had almost finished the chili business, and gave Goudan a penny: "What do you grow in your uncle Shao Kun's field?" If you can grow such high-quality chili peppers, you can buy other things. You can buy other dishes along with the peppers.

Goudan didn't expect to meet a big customer today, and he started talking incessantly.