Chapter 96 It's sold out

Shao Kun asked Sanxing and Sanping to pick some of each and set up a stall at the entrance of the village.

The bright red tomatoes, the green cucumbers, and the hot peppers are even more essential. The radish, cabbage and small leafy vegetables are very tender.

Tang Ze and Shao Kun are responsible for selling the goods.

The scales in their home are also ready-made, and they started immediately, and soon the people in the village lined up in long queues. The first crop of vegetables they planted was not yet mature. After eating winter vegetables for a winter, now they want to eat fresh vegetables. Someone bought a handful of side dishes yesterday and went back to make them. I don't know if they hadn't eaten fresh vegetables for too long or they were full of praise for everything.

"I want two tomatoes and a handful of leeks."

"Three cents." Shao Kun said.

Tang Ze hurried to collect the money.

"Tang Ze, what did your family eat yesterday?" People in the village like to chat with Tang Ze. He has a good temperament and is soft-spoken, and he looks better than before.

Tang Ze was also happy to chat with them: "I eat fried vegetables."

"Then bring me a handful of vegetables. I said that yesterday's taste was so delicious. Shao Kun made it again." Forget about making fun of Tang Ze.

Tang Ze was embarrassed, and said, "I can also fry it."

Shao Kun, who was not far away from the dish, didn't stand up and said, "Then you can do it today!"

"Okay." Tang Ze nodded.

Those sister-in-laws and aunts who came to buy the goods had meaningful smiles on their faces, causing Tang Ze to be so busy that he didn't dare to look at them.

Many people complained that Shao Kun didn't get the vegetables last time, but this time he brought enough. There is more than enough supply for their village, but I didn't expect that a lot of fresh faces would come in less than half an hour after the start of the sale, saying that they came from a nearby village to buy vegetables, and it would not be enough all of a sudden.

Shao Kun and Tang Ze's speed is not slow, but many people see that vegetables are almost bottomed out, and many people have not bought them yet. He quickly asked Sanxing and Sanping to go to the field and pick some back!

After being busy for two hours, I collected a box of copper coins, and after selling out all the vegetables, the people in the nearby village asked, "Are you still going to set up a stall tomorrow?"

"Go out." Tang Ze quite likes this busy feeling. .

"Okay, I'll come early tomorrow and leave me an extra handful of leeks." The woman wanted to eat a box of leeks with some regret, but when it was his turn, not to mention that there were no leeks or even cucumbers, so she bought them. Some small peppers and a handful of small greens.

Shao Kun is not only famous in Daniu Village, but also very popular in nearby villages. Everything in his house is delicious and inexpensive, and he has accumulated a lot of fans. Now that Shao Kun's family has set up a stall, people in the nearby villages have to buy some to follow suit. Anyway, so far I haven't been disappointed in buying anything from Shao Kun's house.

They closed the stall here, but before the people left, some were chatting here, asking about the unmarried men and women in the village, and then talking about this year's field harvest. Anyway, if you are close, these words can be chatted together.

After a while, Wu Laosan came.

It was the local snake who borrowed usury from others, but had a good reputation in the countryside. Tang Xiao borrowed money from their family when he was turning the fabric. Those who still didn't pay went to work in his tofu factory, and then went to his tofu factory in the county. It's one of the best.

At this moment, Wu Laosan saw Shao Kun laughing: "It's Shao Kun, Lu Zhaotou praised you a lot, saying that you are a hero and a young boy. I wanted him to introduce him, but there was no chance, so I took the initiative to come over. , you don't think I'm taking the liberty."

Shao Kun said: "Where, Brother Wu has praised. Your reputation as a hero has spread all over the world. It's my honor to know someone like you."

Wu Laosan waved his hand and smiled: "Hey, but It's the people in the county who have given some false reputations. I can't bear it." Shao Kun knew that this person did not go to the Three Treasures Hall, so he said: "Brother Wu

is here today, what advice do you have?"

See everyone nearby looking at them. So he said, "Brother Shao, take a step to speak."

Tang Ze looked over.

Shao Kun gave him a soothing look, and Tang Ze was relieved.

Wu Laosan took the initiative to come to their village, and it is not a bad thing to be so high-profile. If you want to find fault, you can just find a younger brother with a good eye. Shao Kun guessed that it should have something to do with his tofu shop.

Went aside with Wu Laosan. Wu Laosan said: "Brother Shao is amazing, I have something to do with your eldest brother Tang Xiao. He is not what he used to be now, but unfortunately I don't have a beautiful brother and brother, otherwise I can do more or less. Dip it!" He complimented beside him.

"I'm a farmer in the countryside. Brother Wu is laughing at me when he says this."

Mr. Wu laughed: "I don't dare to laugh at you. The food town in your county is very prosperous, and many people make food. The hawkers have all made money. Now they have created such a lively village market and built a road. These eight villages are the most lavish of your Daniu Village. Brother Shao has contributed to it."

Shao Kun said with a smile that he did not dare to take it.

Wu Laosan has been observing Shao Kun, and he is not complacent when he sees him being praised.

He is far less capable than him at Shao Kun's age.

Wu Laosan went around in circles for a few times before finally getting to the point: "That's how it is, our family's tofu and soy milk are very good. Can they be sold at your village entrance?" He usually not only delivers to restaurants It's a booth in the county, and then there are three times a month to go to the market, but their tofu workshop has too many people. In winter, it can be made into frozen tofu and can be stored, but it is not so easy to store in the spring. Every day I make a steady stream of worry about sales, and I just heard that there are quite a few people in the market at the entrance of their village, so I wanted to come and have a look.

When I came over, I saw that the entrance to the village was rebuilt, and the style of the road was also rebuilt.

Shao Kun said: "You can tell the village chief about this."

Wu Lao San said: "If you agree, there is no reason for the village chief to disagree. You can help brother more in our relationship. Brother will never forget you. The benefits of it." Otherwise, it's the same thing. It's the first time for someone like him to meet Shao Kun, but the warm tone is like a long-lost brother.

Shao Kun said: "Then I'll help you tell the village chief." They really don't have tofu, and Wu Laosan's tofu is also famous in the county. better than others. No beany smell.

Wu Laosan said: "Thank you, brother." Shao

Kun said: "By the way, how do you deal with the bean dregs in your tofu shop.

"

I'll bring two dans, and ten dans of dried bean dregs." Shao Kun said.

Wu Laosan suddenly asked curiously: "What do you want so much bean dregs for? We use a big load, and one load can be a lot." Most people can't use it.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "My mother-in-law and father-in-law raise pigs." I heard that recently pigs can eat fat, but father Tang can't afford to feed them only with rice bran, and the pigs cry every day. This bean dregs is cheap and then mixed with some old vegetables from their vegetable field. Mixed with it, you can't eat it, and it is enough to feed the pigs.

Wu Laosan said: "Okay, all the bean dregs pigs in our family love to eat. This time, I won't charge you for the first time. You can go back and try it. If you eat it, come and buy it from me." Several tofu factories can produce a lot of soybean dregs every day.

Shao Kun nodded in agreement.

Shao Kun took Wu Laosan to the village chief. The village chief said: "I'll give you a table for one hundred yuan a month." There are so many people now that if everyone finds him without charging management fees, the villagers will not be happy after a long time. The money has an account and is used to repair ancestral halls and roads.

Wu Laosan immediately agreed, but a table was still too small. A plate of his tofu takes up a lot of space, as well as soy milk.

The village chief reluctantly added a small area to him.

The next day, Mr. Wu brought a truckload of tofu, which cost only two cents a dollar. If there is tender tofu, go back and tear some green onion leaves and mix it with some sauce to eat. If you pay attention to some people who fry a marinade and pour it on, there are also old tofu. The tofu carved by the old chef Jiang from Shao Kun's family is old tofu. There is also a scoop of soy milk for two cents. I heard that sugar is added, but it has only an imperceptible sweetness. If you want to add sugar, give it another penny. After all, sugar is very expensive these days, and it is not easy to have a little sweetness.

Wu Laosan brought bean dregs to him together. Shao Kun directly called to send it to his father-in-law and mother-in-law. There are also many other pig farmers in their village. As soon as I heard that the bean dregs were cheap, I also ordered a few loads from the tofu shop.

Now that the sun is getting better, the village has finished repairing the road at the entrance of the village and started to repair the official road. The sauce-flavored cakes can only be moved to the village to sell.

It's really enjoyable to eat a mouthful of soy sauce pancakes and then drink a mouthful of smooth soy milk. Shao Kun asked Second Brother Shao to bake three sauce-flavored cakes, one for the Tang family and one for Mother Shao. The third one was eaten by their servants, and three scoops of sugar-sweetened soy milk were bought. In the envious eyes of a group of people, he took it away and sent it away.

Wu Laosan's tofu is also sold out. In the past, I had to go to the county seat if I wanted to buy it. When I got it back, it was still heavy, and it was easy to be crowded by an ox cart. There are also few opportunities to eat normally, and suddenly coming to Daniu Village to make an appearance has become a rare thing.

I originally planned to try to sell five plates of tofu, but the two buckets of soy milk were sold out in less than an hour. The two guys selling tofu turned red with excitement. This time, the sales were all in time for the usual temple fairs, which means you should bring a little more.

Shao Kun's dishes also ended early. Brother Shao's sauce-flavored cakes were busy from beginning to end, and he didn't even have time to wipe off the sweat on his face. But there are smiles on his face. He and Shao Kun are five or five cents for the cost. The more he sells, the more he earns.

Although he is busy, his heart is full of enthusiasm. When he earns money, he will repair the house well.

After Shao Kun finished his work, he sat next to him, took a carrot, washed it, handed it to Tang Ze, and picked up another one himself. Their carrots are gluten-free and sweet, and they are picked when they are still tender.

The shopkeeper of Jufuzhai came back with a face full of joy: "Oh, why are you here?"

Shao Kun ate, the carrot seemed extremely sweet and crunchy in his mouth.

Jufuzhai has been selling well since they changed their dishes. Not only are the dine-in restaurants full, but many old customers have passed it on by word of mouth. He hadn't found this feeling for a long time, and he came here to talk about buying a lot of vegetables. As soon as they entered the village, they saw Shao Kun and Tang Ze watching and eating.

Looking at the hot village head market again, he said with emotion: "This place is good. When I quit Jufuzhai, I will also whole the land and raise a dog to live a rural life."

The author has something to say: Announce two things, First, please pre-receive "Returning to the Pastoral" is currently not open, interested parents will collect it first, and wait for the end of this article to pick up the file!

Second, the double update everyone wanted is back! It will resume tomorrow, and the update time is tentatively scheduled for 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. If there is a change in the comment area, it will soon enter May, and we have to stand up.