Chapter 127 Going Home

Shao Kun held his daughter-in-law in his arms and gave him a kiss. The soft touch was really unstoppable. Since Tang Ze came, I only felt that the surrounding air became sweet.

Tang Ze was also very well behaved. When he was kissed, he didn't dodge or dodge. He even blinked to peek at Shao Kun. His lips were kissed red, and he looked beautiful and moving.

Shao Kun suddenly said, "Who did you come with?" He remembered that it was late at night when he was tired and fell asleep.

Tang Ze felt a little guilty when he heard this, and didn't dare to look at Shao Kun anymore. He put his arms around Shao Kun and started to act like a spoiled child. Every time he did something wrong, he tried to fool him like this.

But this time Shao Kun insisted: "You shouldn't have sneaked out." The road in the village is so dark that it is still far from the county seat. How dangerous is it for his beautiful little brother to walk at night, what if he encounters a bad guy?

Tang Ze said: "I... just want to come and see you."

Shao Kun frowned and said, "Nonsense. If you want to come, you can come over by carriage during the day."

Tang Ze took the initiative to wrap around Shao Kun's neck and asked without a teacher. Kiss wanted to get this out of the way. He was also afraid when he walked at night, but didn't he come here safely?

Shao Kun lost his temper after being kissed by his daughter-in-law. Looking at his innocent eyes, he couldn't say a single heavy word. I just feel that Tang Ze has completely touched his temperament.

"There is no next time." Tang Ze said hurriedly.

Although Shao Kunna was not angry, it was still a while before dawn, and Shao Kun kissed Tang Ze again. In the faint candlelight, she never tires of seeing her daughter-in-law.

Seeing that his beautiful little ears were lustrous and small, Shao Kun couldn't help but bite, and twisted his teeth back and forth, causing Tang Ze to tremble: "Don't mess with it." The tone was soft.

Still a good wife.

Shao Kun hugged his daughter-in-law and clasped his hands tightly. Fluttering his head against the socket of his neck, he only felt that the beautiful woman in his arms was even delicious, and he didn't know how rare it was.

...

Shao Kun told Mihang's shopkeeper that he was going back at dawn. He also borrowed Zhang Sanpang from Shaoji Fruit and Vegetable Shop on secondment. On the other hand, he went back happily, having no intention of working with his daughter-in-law by his side.

When he got to the door, he heard his son crying.

Shao Kun and Tang Ze entered the house. Seeing that they were back, Yihan breathed a sigh of relief: "Little young master woke up in the morning and didn't work without seeing anyone. He didn't drink milk, and he didn't eat eggs."

Tang Ze felt a little guilty.

As soon as Xiao Shaoyang saw the two daddy come back, he pouted and cried even more fiercely: "Daddy." The circles of his eyes were all red, and there were tears on his face. Those who didn't know it thought that he was wronged by the sky. .

Shao Kun took it and hugged it, the little guy choked up and then gradually stopped crying, saying: "Yangyang, daddy has something to do, so go out for a while, you play with Uncle Yihan, you are a Boys, don't cry all the time." Shao Kun said.

The little guy held Shao Kun's clothes tightly with both hands, and his chubby little face was attached to his clothes.

"Good baby, are you hungry? Daddy will get you something to eat." Shao Kun said.

Tang Ze couldn't help feeling guilty, just because he wanted a man, he ran out at night without saying hello. My son didn't see anyone he knew in the morning, and his voice became hoarse with fear. The more I think about it now, the more I feel that I am not a thing. Hearing what Shao Kun said, he quickly coaxed the child and said, "I'll go to the kitchen to find something to eat for Yangyang."

Shaoyang was still pouting and was not happy.

Yihan said from the side: "There are porridge and eggs, which have been warm in the pot." After that, he brought the child's food.

Shao Kun tried the temperature next to him, and when he saw that it was not hot, he fed some to his son.

The little guy was tired from crying, and Shao Kun's embrace made him feel very safe, so he began to gulp down the porridge. I ate all this small bowl, and half an egg white.

After eating, Shao Kun skillfully wiped his mouth with his son's bib: "Are you sleepy, why don't you go to sleep for a while?"

"Ah..." Xiao Shaoyang refused, holding Shao Kun's clothes firmly in his small hands. For fear of being taken away.

Tang Ze stretched out his hand to hug his son, but he was quite nervous, for fear that his son would take revenge. As soon as the little guy saw Tang Ze stretched out his hand, he twisted his body to go into his arms.

Tang Ze took the child over and said, "Baby is not angry."

"Father..." Tang Ze's heart was changed by his beautiful eyes.

Shao Kun and Tang Ze played with the children for a while. The little guy was sleepy and yawned several times. But as soon as Yihan said he was going to sleep with the child, the little guy didn't do it.

No way, Tang Ze and Shao Kun had to sleep with him for a while. Put the baby in the middle of the two people. The little guy was already very sleepy when he was picked up, but he was refreshed when he was put on the bed, and he was still rolling around on the bed.

Tang Ze touched his son's face.

The little guy is happy and quack. Instead, he became more energetic: "Go to sleep."

Shao Kun watched his son play happily, and said, "Let's pretend to sleep." This little guy won't sleep as long as someone keeps teasing him, and he will cry later when he is sleepy. Make trouble.

So the two began to pretend to be asleep, and Xiao Shaoyang saw that no one was paying attention, and even touched Tang Ze: "Father..." He wanted to get him up and play with him.

Tang Ze didn't move, Xiao Shaoyang crawled for a while and gave Tang Ze a kiss.

Xiao Shaoyang looked bored, and after leaning on his father's side for a while, his breathing gradually became well-proportioned.

Shao Kun lay down for a while and saw that the child stopped playing, opened his eyes and saw that one big and one small fell asleep.

Tang Ze was rushing to the night road yesterday, and he was very tired with Shao Kun, and the sleepiness seemed to be contagious. The ups and downs of their breathing were exactly the same.

Shao Kun kissed his son and his daughter-in-law. It really melts my heart.

The two of them fell asleep, but Shao Kun was an energetic man who couldn't lie down, so he came out very lightly.

These days are so busy, he wants to cook something delicious for his daughter-in-law and son. He is the heart and soul of the family, one big and one small, and he is really reluctant to leave.

Just as he was thinking about it, he saw Zhang Sanpang rushing into the yard in black and angry.

Shao Kun suddenly said seriously: "What's wrong?" Could something happen in the county.

Zhang Sanpang said: "Your sister-in-law is too bad. Today, I went to the county seat and ran to Shaoji's to say hello to me. I was busy at the grain store, so I went to work on other things. I didn't expect her to be on the cabinet. I borrowed 20 taels of silver, but I didn't know the truth about the work on the cabinet, so I thought it was your relative who borrowed it and said that it would be returned in an hour, but two hours passed and still no work. The work on the cabinet was crying. What is borrowing money, it is cheating." Zhang Sanpang felt that he was also being used as a gunman, and the greeting to him was probably counted by Sister-in-law Shao.