Chapter 135 Arrived Home

When Shao Kun and Tang Ze returned to the village, it was almost winter.

Fortunately, I brought enough clothes, so I didn't catch a cold. When they returned to the village, the villagers surrounded them when they were at the entrance of the village.

"But I'm back."

"How's it going outside?"

"I'm tired and thin." Everyone

in the village was filled with sincere joy. They all knew that the village had become so prosperous because of Shao Kun, but the feeling was different. Not deep.

Since Shao Kun and the others went out, the whole village felt that nothing was good, and soon the village felt depressed. For fear that Shao Kun and the others would not come back after seeing the world outside.

People like Shao Kun are personal characters everywhere. They can still live well if they leave their village, but they can't live without Shao Kun from their village.

Today, I saw Shao Kun came back with his daughter-in-law.

The people at the village market left all the stalls behind and surrounded him back home, even the village chief did not have this card.

Someone finally asked the key point: "I'm back this time, are you still leaving?"

As soon as the voice fell, everyone in the village pricked up their ears.

Shao Kun said: "I won't go."

The smiles on the faces of the villagers suddenly became brighter. Those with good faith have notified Mother Tang and Mother Shao since Shao Kun returned to the village.

Just when Shao Kun was about to enter the house, the two of them hurriedly arrived: "My son!" Shao's mother hadn't seen Shao Kun for a long time. She didn't feel like living nearby before, but after he left, he started to think, this will happen. He started wiping tears when he saw him.

Shao Kun supported his mother and said, "Enter the house."

Mother Tang and Father Tang also followed into the yard. They also wanted to know how Tang Xiao and the others were over there. They had been there for more than two months, but they were worried enough that they were afraid that they would bring too much money and would be stared at by gangsters. I am worried that they will be bullied by the locals because they are unfamiliar.

Shao Kun also brought them gifts this time. His mother and mother-in-law each had a pair of gold bracelets, and they liked it when they looked at them. He brought six jars of aged Laojiao wine from the coastal land to Father Tang.

Father Tang has no other hobbies, but likes to drink. Warming a small pot of wine in winter is also a beautiful meal with a few peanuts.

The wine Shao Kun brought back has a mellow aroma and has been cellared for 30 years. Drink well but not over. If it weren't for the president of the merchants in the coastal areas, the winery would not be willing to give up the love.

When Father Tang saw the wine, he only ironed the post and said with a smile, "Also Shao Kun can buy things." Looking at the appearance of the mud seal, he knew that it must be a good wine. Open and smell.

Brother Tang also brought back a lot of specialties. The coastal land is close to the sea, and a lot of dried seafood is brought back. Whether it is dumplings or soup, they are delicious.

Mother Tang said: "How are they over there?"

"Big brother, they bought a three-entry house and some servants, but they don't need to worry about their daily life. Big brother said to let Yu'er get used to it for half a year and wait. When you get used to it, send him to study." Tang Ze comforted his mother.

Mother Tang nodded again and again: "Reading is good." In the past, everyone could not afford to read books in the countryside. Now that the conditions are good, this regret can be made up for the child. Mother Tang knows that they are getting better and better and separated from their son. Still a little sad. She turned her back and wiped away her tears.

Shao Kun said: "It's not far away. If you miss them, you can go and see them at any time."

"We won't go. There are still more than 100 pigs at home that can't go away." Mother Tang said so, which really eased the previous sadness.

Shao Kun's return became the biggest event in the village. After a while, Big Brother Shao and Big Brother Shao also followed and said they would pick up the wind and wash the dust for him. When I came, I also brought something, saying that they don't need to do anything at all, just wait and eat.

Shao Kun said: "Then the brothers and sisters-in-law have worked hard to cook, and Tang Ze and I will pick up the child." By the way, Zhang Sanpang's family was also called over for dinner.

Shao Kun also felt a little sincere joy when he returned to the village.

Zhang Sanpang and his family lived next door.

During the day, he went to the fruit and vegetable store and the grain store, and he was afraid that he would not be able to come back until night. Tang Ze and the others went in and saw them with Yihan and Yifei.

The master and servant hadn't seen each other for several months, and they were also a little excited: "Brother Kun, when did you come back?" They have been watching the children in the house, and they have no idea of ​​the latest news of Shao Kun's return.

Shao Kun said, "Just got back."

They entered the room, and Zhang Sanpang's wife was teasing the two children there. Xiao Shaoyang looked a little fatter than before, and his chubby face became more and more flattering.

Tang Ze was a little excited when he saw his son: "Shao Yang." The

little guy raised his head suddenly, there was a little disbelief in his eyes, and then he started to cry with a wow.

Tang Ze immediately picked up the child. Xiao Shaoyang's hand was holding Tang Ze's clothes and crying very aggrieved.

When he cried, all the daughters of Zhang Sanpang's family who had been kidnapped began to cry.

Zhang Sanpang's daughter-in-law hurriedly coaxed the child. He said, "Are you back?"

"Just arrived." Shao Kun said to Yifei: "Go get a carriage and call Sanpang back. I haven't seen you for a long time." Then he said to Zhang Sanpang's daughter-in-law, "You will also take your child to my place for dinner later. , I have been thanked by my younger siblings to take care of my son during this time. It's been hard work."

Zhang Sanpang's daughter-in-law is also an honest person, waving her hands again and again: "I haven't done anything, and I still rely on Yihan and Yifei for a lot of things in the family." With the two helpers, she felt much more relaxed.

Yihan saw the little master crying like this, and said: "He doesn't cry these days, he can eat and sleep. Every morning he wakes up and plays with his little sister. We thought he didn't know, but he put all his thoughts away. In my heart." My little master is smart.

Xiao Shaoyang's crying made Tang Ze's eyes turn red.

Shao Kun said: "Don't cry, dear boy, you've scared the little sister. Dad, aren't you back?"

Xiao Shaoyang was coaxed and coaxed by Tang Ze's gentle embrace, and then gradually stopped crying, but still Sobbing.

Shao Kun took his son and said to Zhang Sanpang's daughter-in-law, "I'll go back with the baby first, and go to our house for dinner later."

Zhang Sanpang's daughter-in-law agreed.

They just went home.

It's been a lot of hard work this way. I plan to simply wash and change clothes. It's true that people depend on clothes. Since then, they have gone out to train these two people again. They don't notice it themselves, but it seems obvious to others.

When he was going out, did Zhang Sanpang come over in a hurry, and saw Shao Kun hammer his shoulder hard: "Good brother."

This time, I realized that Shao Kun is not easy, and he can handle the relationship between so many people clearly. It is an extremely difficult thing in itself, and he can be regarded as coming back.

Today, there are the Shao family, the Tang family, and Zhang Sanpang, a young man, gathered at one table, and the other table is seated by the six servants of the Shao family, the cooking old man Jiang, and two apprentices. The whole courtyard was lively, as if it was New Year's Eve.