Chapter 144 The Past

After the county magistrate and his wife left, Tang Ze firmly held Shao Kun's hand: "Let's go out for a walk." He really felt sorry for his man.

Shao Kun looked at him: "Okay." The

two quickly walked out.

Nowadays, many people work in tofu workshops, and there are fewer lazy women in the village, and most people set up stalls in the village market. The location of their home is remote, and there is no one around. Tang Ze summoned his courage and said, "Don't be sad, I will be by your side in the future."

Shao Kun was not sad for a long time, but being so carefully spoiled by his daughter-in-law only Feeling very happy, and wanting to do something bad in his heart, he pretended to sigh and said, "Hey..."

Tang Ze was really worried.

Shao Kun said: "I only have you."

"Yeah." Tang Ze nodded vigorously.

Shao Kun leaned into his ear and said, "I don't want them anymore, I just want to be with you at night, and have you without the slightest gap." In the past two months, Tang Ze didn't know who he heard from, saying that the two Being too close is bad for a man's health. Therefore, the three chapters of the covenant cannot be together every day.

Shao Kun, a hot-blooded man and a sweetheart lying beside him, is simply torture.

Don't look at Tang Ze's talkativeness on weekdays, but as long as he insists on Shao Kun's health, Shao Kun has been ignorant of the taste of meat for many days. Now that he sees him so distressed, he is going to rip off.

After hearing this, Tang Ze's face turned red. He was originally a gentle and beautiful brother, but now there is a hint of redness on his face, which is really better than painting rouge.

Shao Kun's heart moved, and he gently kissed Tang Ze's ear. The gentle breath rushed directly into his ears, and a numb breath ran directly into his heart along his ears. Tang Ze's voice trembled a little more: "Don't...don't be outside." Although there was no one outside , but what if someone saw it.

Shao Kun said, "That night?" He was unwilling to back down when it came to his own health and well-being.

Tang Ze whispered: "It's all up to you!" After saying this, he heard Shao Kun chuckle, deeply feeling that he was being bullied, and bit his cheek fiercely, biting out a shallow tooth mark , Tang Ze regretted gently drawing with his fingers. But it was not easy to tease Shao Kun, and Shao Kun didn't care whether he pulled his daughter-in-law outside or gave him a kiss. The bandit after the detective said angrily: "Little rascal, if you seduce me again, I will deal with you directly."

Tang Ze's kissed lips turned red, and he snorted aggrievedly.

Compared with Tang Ze's shyness, Shao Kun was proud of his daughter-in-law's teeth marks, and wished he could show off at the entrance of the village or in the county.

Tang Ze refused, and the two started playing. There is a strong inseparable tenderness and understanding between each other.

Not far away, Shao Jie, who was carrying pig grass, saw it. He felt as if his eyes had been stabbed. He was stronger than Shao Kun since he was a child. Even Tang Ze, the only brother in the village, has him and no one else. In the end, Shao Kun was still fighting for it.

Tang Ze looks better than before marriage, and at first glance, it is carefully raised.

He watched for a while, then quietly went down the mountain.

Even going home is like a thief.

In the past, he thought that he would have a good life soon and forcefully split up the family, but the money was swept away by the concubine who was a secret prostitute. He has nothing left, only half of the house where he split up.

At the beginning, his brother and sister-in-law had deep grievances for him to go to school. After the separation, they almost stopped talking.

He and his mother had to be human beings with their tails between their tails in order to live there temporarily.

Shao Jie has been the proud son of heaven since he was a child. He never thought that such a day would still exist.

Although he did not have the road to promotion to the imperial examination, his knowledge was solid. At that time, he thought that he could open a private school and earn enough money to eat and drink to marry a daughter-in-law in the future. But when the Shaoji Academy came out, most of the private schools closed down. In such a place with good knowledge and less money, who would go to that private school to study?

The road was blocked again, so I had to go to the mountains to get some hogweed. There are several households in the village who are too lazy to fight pigs themselves, and pay two cents a day to hire someone to fight them!

Now everyone in the village has a way to make money, and this job is no longer worth it, so Shao Jie can take this job.

I was very happy to find a large patch of hogweed on the mountain today. I plan to go this way next time. It was very labor-saving to earn these two pieces of money, but he didn't wait for him to be happy for too long. When he came down, he saw Shao Kun and Tang Ze kissing and hugging, and the pain of being "not as good as others" came up all of a sudden.

After going to the pig farmer for two cents, he returned home.

As soon as I entered, I saw my sister-in-law scolding people. Her mother didn't dare to say a word next to her, and completely changed her roles from the past. It was originally planned that the three sons would jointly support Shao Jieniang, but as a result, Shao Jie had no ability to support his mother, so the important task of supporting his mother was handed over to the two older brothers.

The sister-in-law said that she did not expect that in the end she would have to be supported by her despised son.

Shao Jieniang has nothing to say. Shao Jie has been dragging down the family, otherwise the family would not be so poor. In the past, my brother and sister-in-law thought that Shao Jie could go to the exam, not only tax-free but also an official. Everything is broken.

Shao Jie pretended not to hear and passed by his sister-in-law.

The sister-in-law was even more angry: "I have never seen such a thick-skinned person. If I had known you looked like this, what kind of books would I have given you to read? Buy some meat buns and beat the dog, and the dog can wag its tail!"

Shao Jie did not have a day . Eating, I feel hungry and uncomfortable at the moment, and it hurts my head to listen to swearing.

After a while, it is estimated that the sister-in-law was tired and quieted down. Soon the door was pushed open, and Shao Jieniang brought him a vegetable dumpling. Said: "You haven't eaten yet, hurry up, don't let your sister-in-law see it."

Shao Jie took the vegetable dumplings from his mother and devoured them.

This vegetable dumpling is made from coarse grains. Nowadays, the village is rich, and there are many people who eat meat. Only the poorest people eat vegetable dumplings. That's it, the sister-in-law is still watching, not allowing Shao Jieniang to take more.

Very old man, I can't get enough to eat this one.

Shao Jieniang said, "Why don't I go and beg Shao Kun and let him arrange a job for you." The son had only been playing pig grass for a month, and he lost weight. The shoes were also worn out, and there was nowhere to have the brilliance of the old boy. It looked like no one in the village cared about the bachelor.

Shao Kun now has the ability, and everyone who comes close to him has earned it. A few days ago, his eldest brother got money because of Shao Kun's help. Since his former eldest sister-in-law left, eldest brother Shao has married a daughter-in-law, and she is still the eldest daughter. Woolen cloth. Unlike the previous sister-in-law, this sister-in-law is diligent and virtuous. Yesterday, people in the village said that they were all pregnant, and they all said that the better the day. She thought that if she could arrange for Shao Jie, she would not be rejected by others at home.

Shao Jie said: "Don't say it, it's useless to say it." Shao Kun is very similar to him, and they are all people who will report to Jairus.

Shao Jie said to her mother, "I've been thinking about it for a few days. It's better for me to go to the county to find some work than here." It is only when you are hungry that you know that there is nothing more important than a full meal.

Shao Jieniang was getting older and wanted to keep her son by her side, but reality didn't allow it so she said, "Okay."

Shao Jie gave her mother a kowtow and said, "My son has nothing to honor you. I'll pick you up when I have money in the future."

Shao Jie's mother cried and nodded heavily.

When Shao Jie went, he happened to meet Guan Xiaohe and her daughter. Guan Xiaohe gave birth to a daughter not long after she got married, and she was not rejected by her husband's family. The little girl was well dressed and looked good. Delicate,

goodbye now, both of them were stunned for a moment and then left in tacit understanding. After passing by, I heard the little girl say: "Mother... Who is that person?"

"Mother doesn't know either."

Shao Jie felt a great pain in his heart. He met two acquaintances he didn't want to see one after another. But pissed.

Shao Jie went to the county town with the sixty cents he earned from cutting pig grass for a month. There were many bullock carts and carriages waiting to pull people around. As long as he gave a few cents, he would be exempted from walking, but Shao Jie was reluctant to walk for a half. Time went to the county seat.

I thought that if I condescended to be an accountant, many people would rush to ask for it.

But in fact he was wearing tattered clothes, and just as he was about to enter the store, the guy drove him with a rag: "Bum... this is not a place for you to come." Seeing his unkempt hair and his shoes with holes, Treat him as a beggar.

There are several in succession, and I can't even find a place. This time, I was very panicked and it was getting dark. If I couldn't find a place, I had to spend money to stay there, or I had to go to a ruined temple to hang out with beggars. He is a very proud person in his heart and refuses to go to the temple.

Fortunately, the hard work paid off. Before dark, I finally found a stingy shop. They only provide three meals a day and accommodation, and there is no money.

The lodging was nothing but a shabby log cabin, but he was relieved that he had somewhere to live.

After changing clothes and washing his face, he looked a little more human.

It's a pub here, and it's open late at night. It is said that the accountant is actually running the hall, cutting piers, and the accountant is all alone.

At the end of the day, my legs were running thin, and it was finally time to close. As a result, an acquaintance Xu Shirong came, and at the moment was also very embarrassed: "Here are two pounds of wine!" The

boss smiled and said: "Xu Gongzi, our small business can't stand credit. "

I'm blinded by your dog's eyes. I'm the county magistrate, so I can't afford to pay you dozens of pennies?" Xu Shirong said, not recognizing Shao Jie at all.

The boss said: "Last time we went to the county magistrate's mansion, they said there was no such son as you."

Xu Shirong blushed for a while, and turned to leave.

The boss said with a sigh: "Bah, you still want to come to my place for a meal without seeing how many heads he has?"

Shao Jie was startled and said, "Isn't he the son of the county magistrate?

" The county magistrate, the magistrate said that his biological son was lost and he adopted Xu Shirong. As a result, he was full of food, drink, prostitution and gambling, and the magistrate did not want to recognize him. I advise you to ignore him in the future. , he is not as good as a bereaved dog!" The boss remarked fiercely about the hundred yuan he had given him on credit, and he was very distressed.