Chapter 93 The Ready-made Cook

As soon as Shao Kun walked out of the door, Tang Ze said, "What you cook is the best, everything is delicious."

Shao Kun felt like being coaxed by his daughter-in-law.

Seeing that he didn't believe him, Tang Ze walked around in front of Shao Kun and said, "Really."

Shao Kun looked at his slightly trembling eyelashes and said, "I see." With a smile on the corner of his mouth, he said, "It's quite protective. With your man?"

Tang Ze peeked at him: "I'm afraid you will be angry." The

two walked to the vegetable field while chatting, and the young seedlings were lush and green, and vegetables like peppers, cucumbers, eggplants, and other vegetables were beginning to bear fruit. , it looks spectacular.

Tang Ze was excited: "This place belongs to our family?"

"Yeah."

Tang Ze's mouth suddenly rose: "When my son is older, take him out and take a look at our family's land." Tang Ze also People in the village also worship the land, especially when they look at such a large area, they feel happy when they see it.

"Let's pick some small peppers and go back to pickling kimchi." Tenderness has the advantage of being tender, and it tastes crisper and more delicious. The same is true of gherkins. The fingers are so long, and it is extraordinarily sweet and not astringent when chewed. It tastes better than fruit.

The children in the village like it very much, just be careful not to let the adults see it. Otherwise, he will be scolded, but Shao Kun has no such worries now. This whole field is theirs, what is it to pick a few gherkins to eat.

I went to the crops and borrowed two pots, and went to pick them together with Tang Ze.

Tang Ze also hadn't come out to play for a long time. Harvesting the fruit was quite a sense of accomplishment. He picked up a cucumber and wiped it with his clothes. Drum looks like a little rabbit stealing food.

After a while, I picked up a full pot, which was quite refreshing.

Tang Ze picked the big ones over there, and ate them without stopping. When he passed by the farmhouse, he couldn't help shrinking his neck. He was as guilty as he was when he was a child, for fear of being scolded.

Shao Kun also picked a green and reddish tomato, wiped it clean and handed it to Tang Ze.

Tang Ze took a bite and wrinkled his face together. The skin of the unripe tomatoes is particularly thick, sour and astringent, not bad but not too delicious.

On the way home, I saw the villagers and said, "Oh, you picked these peppers and cucumbers before they grew up." Although they don't belong to their family, as a countryman, I feel bad for things. How much do you get big?

Shao Kun shook the pot and said, "Tang Ze loves to eat!"

Tang Ze was eating unpalatable tomatoes and looked at Shao Kun in disbelief.

The villagers jokingly said: "This is what Shao Kun can offer you..."

"Who said no, Xiaozui likes to eat these delicate things."

Tang Ze's face was a little red, obviously it was his idea, why rely on him? .

Seeing his daughter-in-law's unhappy eyes, Shao Kun wanted to laugh, and said, "He likes it, I must be satisfied, after all, I'm a husband."

The blush on Tang Ze's ears suddenly exploded, but he was docile and honest and didn't know how to refute it. .

The villagers next to him heard Shao Kun's voice, and they were very envious: "Look at others."

"Yoyoyo... The young couple are so loving!"

Shao Kun gained a lot of envy and went home satisfied.

Tang Zeluo ran very fast, and Shao Kun followed behind him unhurriedly. As soon as he entered the yard and put the pot in his hand beside him, Tang Ze was annoyed: "You... how can you say that?"

Shao Kun stretched out his hand and hugged Tang Ze directly in his arms, and said with a smile, "Why, I'm not your man?"

Tang Ze shook his ears, and he actually spoke in a breathy voice, it was really itchy, the kind of itching along the way With his ears crawling to his heart, Tang Ze snorted, but he didn't even realize that his voice was a little softer. It was very similar to the voice of his son Shao Yang when he was acting like a spoiled child.

Where does Shao Kun endure and press him up and kiss him.

As a result, there was a voice that cleared his throat.

Tang Ze was like a frightened rabbit, he wanted to run away quickly, but his body was tightly held by Shao Kun. At this moment, Shao Kun looked back and saw that it was the little old man

who was going to compete with him in cooking. He was surprised: "You haven't left yet?"

He glanced at Shao Kun and said, "I'm here to compete with you, I won't leave if I don't win!"

"You win." Shao Kun looked at the pinkish color of his daughter-in-law's neck in his arms. If I want to take a bite, cooking is a hobby. I want to please my wife by the way, and I have no idea of ​​competing with anyone.

The old man jumped up and said angrily, "Are you looking down on me?"

Shao Kun really had no choice but to say, "Why don't you come and work here, I lack a chef who can cook especially delicious food." It's not bad. More and more sons and brothers come to the village. I really want Shao Kun to come up with a recipe. I want to eat it anytime! At present, Shao Kun is not used to their temper.

But now there is a ready-made one that doesn't need to be used in vain.

The old man was immediately dissatisfied: "I came to compete with you. Do you still want to detain me here to work?" Back then, how many famous families wanted him to take charge of it in person, he refused.

Shao Kun said with a smile: "Don't you dare, then forget it, our diners are quite picky, not everyone can do it!"

The old man's eyes were red and his neck was thick: "How can you talk about this young man? Well, I didn't say that the dishes I made were bad."

"Then why don't you stay and try."

The old man was very angry: "Just try it."

Tang Ze couldn't help laughing when he saw all this.

The old man regretted it after speaking, and seemed to be hesitating how to get the place back. Shao Kun pointed to the pot of cucumbers on the ground and said, "Eat some cucumbers to put out the fire!"

The old man's face became more and more ugly. He took one and just took a bite. It was unexpectedly crisp and tender, and suddenly widened Eyes: "This cucumber..." The quality is not bad.

The old man couldn't help but take a few more bites. The cucumber was tender and crunchy, with the sweetness of the cucumber. It was really delicious.

The little old man is a famous cook, and he has tasted a lot of ingredients, but this is the first time that the cucumbers just picked from the ground are so delicious!

After eating one, seeing that Shao Kun didn't pay attention, he secretly took another to eat.

I took another look at the tender peppers next to it, and I took one and put it in my mouth. Suddenly, the whole person was hot. The fact that such a small chili pepper was so hot made his eyes light up, and then said to Shao Kun, "What else is there in your field?"

"There are almost all fruits and vegetables, and there are many fish in the river next to the village, and occasionally There are also shrimps and crabs. There is a mountain forest not far away, and there are hares and the like."

The little old man became more and more excited. The beautiful scenery and beautiful scenery here are quite suitable to stay. Even the common people here have a thriving vigor, and the vegetables in his fields are so delicious. He said that he stayed because he was in a hurry, but now he really moved his mind: "Then I will first Come and try."

"Okay."

Shao Kun hurriedly asked Yihan to bring the old man to the food shop, but he was too anxious to make out with his daughter-in-law and didn't send it.

When the old man went to the food court, he smelled the sweet jujube rice cake.

Yihan said that this is the new cook whose surname is Jiang... The

old man walked around here with his hands behind his back, and several people here were busy. And the place to eat is very meticulous, even the corners are clean, and I am more satisfied.

When the jujube puree rice cake was out of the pot, he took a steaming rice cake that was very sticky and soft.

The old man Jiang nodded slightly: "This Shao Kun dessert is better than me." But not necessarily in other places.

Erhang said to Erjin, "What should I do for them later?" Erjin hesitated and said, "Sweet and sour pork." When Shao Kun was not here, he helped.

Since old man Jiang wanted to stand firm in this place, he wanted to show off. The jargon is called Liangshanmen, and these people have to be shocked.

At this moment, he said unpredictably: "Since Shao Kun invited me to be the chef, let's open your eyes to you. Let's find a piece of tofu."

Erhang said happily: "It's a coincidence, I really bought tofu when I was shopping today. ." The

old man Jiang immediately asked someone to bring tofu and a kitchen knife. Holding the tofu in his hand, he began to carve quickly.

He is a head chef, and he is used to being served by people around him. Erjin will cut the shallots for a while, and then cook the soup with old chicken soup!

After a quarter of an hour, a lifelike peony flower took shape in the water. Tofu is a soft and tender thing. It is no easy task to carve a pattern on it. He really did it. This kind of craftsmanship of carving tofu flowers is the most difficult. He has practiced it for ten years.

Use a large porcelain pot to put the chicken soup just now, boil the hot soup until it breaks, and put the peony flowers in the enamel pot.

In the yellowish chicken soup, a porcelain-white flower is elegant and noble, and there are a few green scallions floating on it, all of which are like Zen.

To eat this artwork would be a waste of time.

The old man Jiang stood with his hands behind his back, with the demeanor of a master.

But the little servants of Shao Kun's family have different expressions? This man was right. The chicken soup was made by Shao Kun before. Soy pot is Er Jin busy. Even the shredded green onion was cut by someone else, so he made a bean curd and was so proud?

The old man Jiang naturally saw the dissatisfaction of the people in the kitchen, but he was not impatient. They don't understand that those rich sons must be able to see the brilliance in it.

He called Yifei and said, "Bring it to you, the most arrogant son."

Yifei thought for a while: "That's Guan Yujie and Young Master Bai." The old man Jiang said, "It's him!" Then he instructed: "You Let him taste it and see what he has to say." The tofu made with this method has no beany smell, and is smooth and delicious, which is absolutely amazing.

It flew back after a while.

The old man Jiang quickly said: "How is it? What did he say?

" Said: "The two young masters are full of praise, so there is one proposal."

The old man Jiang turned his ears sideways and listened attentively.

Yifei said: "The amount is too small, they are not full."

Old man Jiang: ...

The author has something to say: Recommend a super nice infrastructure article "The Villain Helps Me Build Infrastructure"

Su Qiuyan, who was dying soon, got a The monks in the bankrupt frontier town are disgraced, and the mortals in the city can't get enough to eat.

He can only pick up the fish and build the infrastructure, but he didn't expect...

There is still a young devil in the city who will kill the Xianlu in the future for a few years. Afterwards, Mozun saw that his rivals were all looking for him to buy land and houses. What is the prestige of being Mozun or being the most majestic Dao Companion of Xianlu No. 1 City? "Don't be afraid, I'll take you out." A few years later, the city lord was held in his arms by the adult Demon Venerable . "Don't be afraid, I will continue your life." ps: infrastructure and love pps: Gongjun is the combination of previous life and this life Two-for-one essence , Shou who wants to lie down at any time* Attack who wants to follow Shou at any time