Chapter 109 Jealous

Many people in the village knew about Shao Kun's recognition of a master, but they just didn't know what they were learning. Shao Kun only needs to find Jiang Anmin to learn painting when he is free.

In his previous life, he had some basics, and it was no problem to have flowers, birds, fish and insects, but to talk about portraits, he had to learn from line drawing.

Chinese painting and calligraphy have the same origin and origin, and the brush strokes and strokes used are the same.

Even a strict master like Jiang Anmin felt that Shao Kun had some talent for this kind of thing.

Shao Kun went to paint for an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon. He was with him for ten consecutive days. Tang Ze was a little strange. He used to be able to meet him everywhere, but now he doesn't know what Shao Kun is doing all day.

Every time he wanted to ask, Shao Kun always laughed and joked that he couldn't live without his man. He was embarrassed, and gradually stopped talking.

...

Daniu Village is getting more and more lively now. The homestead on the north slope is almost sold out. Like Guan Yujie, who bought the largest position, with fifty taels of silver. Planning to build a courtyard house, a rich young man like him never treats himself harshly with money.

Daniu Village is so prosperous, and the other village chiefs regret it. If I had known that when they built the road today, I would have followed the road, and I would not be so passive now.

As soon as Shao Kun and Tang Ze came out of the house, the neighbor's aunt said, "Hey, today, a beautiful woman is looking for the village chief. What can you say?" When the village came, it was Biluo first, and now another one came. When I first entered the village, many men stared intently.

"Oh." Shao Kun was also a little interested.

Tang Ze was behind him and secretly pinched the meat behind him.

Shao Kun coughed dryly and said, "I went to the ground with my daughter-in-law." He didn't look at any pretty girl, only Tang Ze could catch his eye.

The neighbor's aunt smiled and said, "That's ok, hurry up and go." These two are good, not to mention the quarrel between husband and wife, and even bickering is not a problem.

Shao Kun took Tang Ze's hand, and Tang Ze glanced at him: "Don't pull and pull like this in the blue sky and daytime, so that people can't see it." He said so, but he didn't mean to withdraw his hand at all, obedient Let him hold it.

Shao Kun said: "What did you pinch me just now?"

Tang Ze raised his chin: "I want to urge you to do the right thing, I'm not afraid that you will be taken away by other women." He said without money here. on.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "Who wants me except you." Now he is even a squire even if he dies, and he has a little reputation on this one-third of the acre, how can any beauty stick to him.

When Tang Ze heard this, the corners of his mouth rose slightly: "What I said is, I want you." After saying this, there was still a little secret happiness in his heart.

At this moment, the village chief suddenly stopped Shao Kun and said, "Hey, where are you going?" Standing beside him was a pretty woman with bright eyes and white teeth, about twenty years old, somewhere between a little girl and a woman. In the meantime, what is more attractive is the sassy air on her face. Her appearance has attracted the attention of many people, but the woman seems to be used to it and doesn't care.

At this moment, he said, "My name is Sai Xishi. I have long heard that your family's dishes are very good. I plan to open a plain noodle shop near here. Can I order food at that time?"

Shao Kun did not expect that she was Sai Xishi. In detail, it is still Shao Kun's junior sister in the previous life. Both of them were learned under the famous chef Chen Ning, and her skill in stretching noodles with one hand is rarely comparable to that of men.

Shao Kun said: "Okay, you are a new woman here. If you don't know anything, come to me or Tang Ze."

Saixi Shi didn't expect that he could speak well, and he could feel kindness. More importantly, even though he was a man, there was no lewdness in his eyes. My heart is also warm, and I feel more and more that the development of Daniu Village is quite good, and the people here are more simple.

Tang Ze glanced at Sai Xishi and then at his husband, a bit of a sour taste in his heart.

Now that Tang Ze is in charge of the fields, Shao Kun agreed without asking a question?

Shao Kun and Sai Xishi both had their own affairs, so they left after saying this.

Tang Ze walked forward angrily, ignoring Shao Kun.

Shao Kun didn't notice anything wrong.

Tang Ze walked for a while, and saw that Shao Kun hadn't caught up, and became more and more angry. With a bit of grievance, he stopped and looked at Shao Kun.

Seeing him like this, Shao Kun looked exactly like his son, Xiao Shaoyang, and said with a smile: "What's the matter, the little mouth can hang an oil pot."

Tang Ze said: "Did you like that woman?"

Shao Kun said with a smile: "Where is this from?"

"Then why are you so kind when you talk to him." Shao Kun had never been around such a beautiful girl before, so Tang Ze was extra vigilant this time. The sensitivity this time is not only because of that sentence, but because Shao Kun has been unable to find a figure for many days.

The aunts in the village joked before that, Shao Kun's popularity is not diminishing now. Although he is already married, his charm is even stronger than that of the unmarried young man in the village. If he wants to find a concubine, many people are willing to post it. In the end, I often add another sentence, but Shao Kun is not that kind of person.

After hearing this kind of words a lot, Tang Ze felt uneasy.

Shao Kun said: "It's not easy for her to come to Daniu Village to make a living. Besides, it's just a small dish, and everyone sells it."

There is nothing wrong with what he said, but it happened that Tang Ze was in a sensitive period. It's as if he's picking things up. The sourness in my heart is overflowing. I didn't even go to the ground and turned to leave, tears were falling.

Shao Kun hurriedly pulled him: "Guy, what's wrong?"

Tang Ze shook his hand away: "Go find another darling, I want to go back to Tang's house." He was very angry and the consequences would be serious.

...

that day Tang Ze packed up and went back to his mother's house. With Shao Kun's kindness to Tang Ze, the Tang family also saw it, and they didn't think they were arguing at all. Tang's father and Tang's mother are on the pig farm, and the second sister-in-law and Aunt Liu have twins. Biluo was teaching Tang Yu to read, and he missed Shao Kun after he stayed there for a while.

Tang Ze knew that he was a little vexatious, but he just couldn't control his jealousy.

Shao Kun won't be angry with him, why didn't he come to pick him up?

Tang Ze, who had only returned to his mother's house for a quarter of an hour, looked around in the yard. He didn't see Shao Kun, and he felt more grievances in his heart. He secretly swore that even if he came, he would not go back with him.

At this time, Tang Yu heard Tang Yu say, "Uncle Shao Kun."

Tang Ze's attention was immediately drawn to him and he went back to the house, he wanted to brew some anger.

As soon as he entered the yard, he hugged Tang Yu, brought him a packet of peanut cakes, and asked in a low voice, "Where's your sixth uncle?

" ." Tang Yu said seriously.

At a glance, Shao Kun saw Tang Ze hiding behind the curtain, and his clothes were exposed, and he deliberately said, "Since your sixth uncle doesn't want to see me, then I will go back."

Tang Ze, who was hiding behind the curtain, suddenly became anxious.