Chapter 38 Saving people

After Biluo came out of the small courtyard, she went to another place.

The county magistrate is sitting in the house drinking tea. Although he is old, he is well maintained. He is a middle-aged man with a little more elegance. Seeing Biluo's arrival, he smiled and said, "Can you bring me back?

" Luo kneeled and thanked the magistrate, full of gratitude.

The county magistrate stroked his beard and said with a smile: "Is it a lover who is willing to let the red man in Xianyunzhai ask for mercy?"

Biluo's heart trembled, and he lowered his head lower and said, "He is one of my uncles." After talking about his abducted life experience, the fact that his parents have been looking for him for more than ten years has also been slightly embellished and pressed on Tang Xiao!

The county magistrate said: "He is still a person who values ​​love and righteousness. He has been looking for you because of a word from a fellow villager. That's right. I didn't expect your life experience to be so tortuous." If the housekeeper heard this, he would be shocked. It seems that in front of beautiful women, they are not stingy with praise!

Biluo bowed softly.

The county magistrate smiled and said, "You are very skilled at making tea. I wanted you to make tea. Who would have thought you came so late." " It

's Biluo's fault!"

It's thanks again, and it's a mistake. I don't feel tired. Yesterday, I wrote a poem in Shixing, and I copied a copy for you." The

beautiful woman said shyly: "Biluo, what virtue and ability, can get the master's calligraphy treasure. You must go back and collect it carefully." The

magistrate said, "Then you don't grind ink yet?"

Biluo Yingying bowed and went up to grind ink for him.

When the county magistrate was young, he was arrogant and not keen on beauty, but now that he is older, he likes to see some bright and beautiful people and colors. He said casually, "Do you want to be a master?"

Biluo didn't lift her head, and Rouman's neckline was very moving: "Sir, Biluo's body is like duckweed, how can you expect to be a high-ranking person. I'm afraid that if you want to be an ordinary person, you can't. You shouldn't be stigmatized like me." The

county magistrate did not expect Biluo to say such a thing, if ordinary women get this opportunity, they will be very happy. He was thinking for himself, he was really a bosom friend. The county magistrate felt a little warmer, so he didn't mention it. The three-year evaluation is coming soon. He still wanted to keep up with Shangguan to move his position, and what Biluo said made some sense.

There are beautiful women grinding in the blue sky and daytime, and when transcribing poems, they bring some tenderness.

Biluo is really a wonderful person!

She deserves to be the first red card of Xianyunzhai, and her poetry skills are not low. When it comes to some of the literature of the previous dynasty, you also have some opinions. The county magistrate was born in a noble family. He originally said that this was just to please the beauties, but after discovering that his knowledge reserve far surpassed that of ordinary women, he really released his own opinions, and the time flew by in the afternoon.

The county magistrate sighed, but it is a pity that Biluo is a woman. If it is a man or a brother, go to the end to try, at least you can get a reputation like a scholar, a pity, a pity!

The county magistrate had a very enjoyable conversation with her, from poetry to poetry. Gradually, I found that Biluo was always worried: "What's the matter, but there is something embarrassing?"

One sentence made Biluo kneel on the ground: "Sir, Biluo has something to hide, please forgive me." The

county magistrate listened . When he said that, his face darkened: "What's the matter?"

Biluo said: "My uncle accidentally injured Xu Gongzi and was put in the prison. I am afraid that this matter will cause you to have a bad relationship with the son again. , Biluo's life is cheap, since everything started because of me, you have no complaints even if you take Biluo's life. I just hope that in the next life, you will return to repay the kindness of the mountains and rivers!" The

county magistrate felt a sigh of relief in his chest. The fire can't go up and down.

Xu Shirong, his good son, although Biluo didn't say anything about it. But to make her uncle look down on it, she must have done too much. That beast still wants to share the same boots with him? I heard from the servants at home that he and the girl in the study were not well behaved. I didn't care, it was just a plaything. But today, after a day of chatting about knowledge, and hearing about Biluo's life experience, he respected her very much in his heart, but he almost called his son frivolous, which is really outrageous.

Although a beauty is no better than a son! But Xu Shirong is not his own son.

What does a scholar do in the pile of fat powder all day long? He hasn't been admitted to Juren yet, so it's not his turn to be the head of the Xu family?

The county magistrate was thinking of taking Biluo as an outer room after the evaluation was over. But now I'm out of ideas. Putting Biluo in, wouldn't it be uneasy after the chaos? Wouldn't he want his hat to be dyed green by Xu Shirong?

Said: "This matter has passed, and it must not be mentioned again in the future. Otherwise..." There was a trace of killing intent in his eyes.

Biluo knelt on the ground in response to winning streak, feeling a little at ease. If you don't use the magistrate's suppression, I'm afraid there will be more troubles because of this.

The county magistrate turned around and walked out of the house. He was going to pack up his "son".

...

Shao Kun invited Tang Xiao to drink at his house. Has this eldest brother ever been to their house?

Tang Xiao was very emotional when he heard about Shao Kun's changes. It seems that getting married can really change a person's temperament.

I saw that Shao Kun also built a chicken coop, which is good enough every year, not to mention that Shao Kun also set up a stall. I heard that it is quite profitable, and even a big house is earned.

Shao Kun's house was full of seats, Xiao Tangyu looked around and saw Shao Kun stretched out his little hand to hug.

Shao Kun picked up the little guy and let Xiao Tangyu ride on his neck. Little Tang Yu's hands were firmly grasping his shoulders, nervous and excited: "Dad, am I tall?"

Tang Xiao said beside him: "High."

Mother Tang was frightened: "Put the child down quickly. "

It's okay, I'll play with him for a while."

Tang Ze also smiled: "Mother, Brother Shao knows that he won't break his nephew." Mother Tang said with a

smile: "Shao Kun is too accustomed to children. Now, Tang Yu has been looking for Shao Kun these days. I see, in a few days, he will be able to find him by himself."

Tang Ze said, "Shao Kun has been attracted to children since he was a child." After all, he is a child in the village Wang was born.

Seeing the needle, the second sister-in-law said: "Then you can give him more babies!"

Tang Ze was embarrassed: "One hasn't been born yet." His ears were a little hot, and he deliberately played down the pregnancy. Shame.

Soon the banquet was set, and everyone had a lively meal. Tang Xiao was a little silent. Everyone thought that he had suffered from prison and did not recover, but they did not force him.

Mother Tang thought in her heart that she would go to the temple tomorrow to ask for peace and blessings and give him a good pressure.

Tang Ze always wanted to ask about his brother and that stunning beauty, but he never got the chance. His eyes kept looking over there. But Tang Xiao was absent-minded and didn't notice.

Shao Kun grabbed his daughter-in-law's hand under the table.

Tang Ze wanted to struggle, but Shao Kun's strength was great. This table is all his relatives, and it would be embarrassing if people saw it. He glared at Shao Kun, but happened to be seen by the second sister-in-law, and coughed dryly.

Only then did Tang Ze give up the struggle, and he lowered his head to eat and completely forgot what he wanted to gossip about.

It was late at night and everyone left the banquet and went home.

Tang Xiao was at home, but his heart flew to other places. After thinking about it for a while, he went out at night and didn't return overnight. When he came back the next day, his clothes were already soaked with some dew, and the chickens chirped as soon as he entered the house. Well, after a while, Xiao Tangyu ran over to sleep with Daddy. Tang Xiao hugged his son but looked tired, thinking in his heart, Biluo is really a ruthless person, and he carved a scratch in his Gujing Wubo heart.

...

Shao Kun went to the stall as usual. He had been running about his uncle and brother yesterday. He didn't have time to fuck sausages and chicken chops. The main business was still the old three: eggs, lettuce and crispy. This made the repeat customers who came to buy very unhappy, and he also had some good money owners in this stall. I only ate it once yesterday and was a little addicted. I was thinking about it for a night and found out today. There are not a few people who think this way.

Shao Kun originally sold out the cakes in two hours, but there were still more than 100 cakes by noon. This side must be used today. In midsummer, I am afraid that it will be broken before returning to the village. If more than 100 cakes are sold for at least 200 pennies, the money will be lost.

This is something that hasn't happened in the stall until now, that's all, just treat him as a kindhearted man.

Not far from the county seat, there is a dilapidated temple that is in disrepair and deserted, because the roof has become the residence of beggars.

Shao Kun pushed the trolley over and sent the cakes to everyone one by one.

These beggars were crowding in the ruined temple on a hot day, and they never imagined that there would be a kind-hearted person offering cakes. Or fried in oil, it is no less than a delicious delicacy for them!

"Thank you, you are such a good person." They have seen many people, and all the things they can't sell are poured into the swill bucket. The swill should be taken away and said to go back to feed the pigs! It can be seen that human life is cheaper than pig life.

Even in front of their beggars, it is quite humiliating.

In contrast, if Shao Kun can give them what they can't sell, that's a good person.

When Shao Kun was distributing the cakes, he found that there was a person lying in the corner unmoved, and these beggars did not pay attention.

Shao Kun said: "What happened to him?"

"He died." For them, death is a normal thing.

Shao Kun walked over and found that it was an old man. He was in his sixties and his eyes were closed, but he could see through his chest that he was angry: "Old man, eat the cake!"

The man slowly opened his eyes and said in a hoarse voice: "Give me water."

Fortunately, there was still water hyacinth in Shao Kun. On this hot day, the temperature in the airtight ruined temple was also very high. If there is no water, I have to die of thirst. Fortunately, I met Shao Kun.

Shao Kun fed him a little water, and soon the old man came over. Seeing that Shao Kun handed him the cake, he devoured it.

Shao Kun said: "Eat slowly." As he said that, seeing that there was a not-so-dirty spot on his dirty clothes, there were faint ripples in the light, Shao Kun was a little surprised, thinking who this person is, actually dressed in such clothes Clothes with dark lines?