Chapter 123 Imitation

No one dares to underestimate Zhang Sanpang now. He is Shao Kun's right-hand man, and Zhang Sanpang also has a credit for Shao Ji's popularity. No one knows how much Shao Kun will charge him, anyway, there must be a lot.

With Shao Kun on his back, Zhang Sanpang also has a bright future.

Shao Kun and the others couldn't get on, so they wanted to hit him. Isn't there a little girl under his knees? It's still a little baby. She looks very delicate. Someone came to propose a kiss, but Zhang Sanpang refused.

He's fat, but he's not big-hearted.

When he gave birth to his daughter before, many people mocked him secretly. Now I want benefits and I want to come to the door. Where in the world is there such a cheap thing.

But there was one little cub he couldn't guard against, and that was the little Shao Yang of Shao Kun's family. Every day I come to see my sister.

In Zhang Sanpang's heart, alarm bells were ringing. The mentality of giving birth to a daughter is different, and it is extraordinarily guarded against. I thought that when Shao Kun was young, his mind was different from others. When he grew up, he kidnapped Tang Ze back home, and his son probably did the same.

But Zhang Sanpang still failed to guard against all kinds of precautions. He went to work in the county during the day, and when he heard from someone in the afternoon, he heard that his precious daughter still let Xiao Shaoyang kiss him. Immediately furious, he went to Shao's house to find someone to settle the account.

When he saw Shao Kun, he said, "Your son kisses my daughter." When

Shao Kun heard this, he slipped Xiao Shaoyang back to the house and said, "Did you kiss your sister during the day?"

Xiao Shaoyang smiled as soon as he mentioned his sister. Like a flower, he nodded heavily: "I like my sister."

Shao Kun said: "Little sister is still young, so I can't mess around with kissing, when I grow up...

" You can't even kiss when you're too old."

Shao Kun coughed dryly, and said to him, "Don't worry about this, your children and grandchildren have their own destiny."

Zhang Sanpang was a little annoyed: "If you don't teach something good, your son will be ruined by you."

Shao Kun knew that he was wrong and said: "If you beat this stinky boy, I will definitely not stop it."

Zhang Sanpang saw that his nephew was still young, his beautiful big eyes were blinking, and he didn't know what happened. What, where can he do it: "If I fight, Tang Ze will have to look for me desperately."

To say that the village can get used to children, Shao Kun ranks second, and no one dares to rank first. What Xiao Shaoyang wears is the best. The children in the village have no toys to speak of. The older ones take the younger ones to play outside. But the children of Shao Kun's family haven't grown up yet, so half the house is filled with small toys, all of which are all kinds of rare things carved by woodworkers.

Shao Kun picked up his son and made a small compensation. The little guy who smiled at this three fat people was called a kind and bright, and when Zhang San fat came over, the little guy was kissing and sticking to his face. Shao Kun was called this one. A child who is just a little bit older will please his father-in-law, and I don't know who it is.

The doll of Zhang Sanpang's family is still small, and it was when children were rare, and Xiao Shaoyang wanted to please, but the two of them played together.

It was not until Tang Ze came in that Xiao Shaoyang went back to the house with Tang Ze to take a nap.

Only then did Zhang Sanpang come back to his senses. He suspected that he was fooled by his nephew. He was angry and funny.

Tang Ze carried his son back to the house, and only Shao Kun and Zhang Sanpang were left in the house. Shao Kun said, "Just tell me if there is any shortage, and I will try to find it." Shao Kun has some in dozens of nearby villages. Contact, each village needs a special kind of goods. In this way, the quality is more guaranteed and the supply of goods is more concentrated. Their continuous supply of goods in this way enriches the food stalls of fruits and vegetables, and also brings great convenience to the county. Recently, Shao Kun changed a nearby residential house with a large yard into a warehouse to facilitate the delivery of goods nearby.

Zhang Sanpang couldn't help admiring it. Shaoji's fruit and vegetable food stalls are simply too powerful to attract money, and there is no end to it. Everyone may not believe it when you say it, just some fruits and vegetables, spicy snacks, various seasonings and food are not expensive, but when you buy them, you will have more money.

The same is the brain. Before Shao Kun, no one thought about moving all the fruits and vegetables into the house and selling them. Maybe he did, but he didn't look down on such a thin profit. Now Shaoji is bustling every day, and many fruit and vegetable shops are popping up like bamboo shoots after a rain.

However, the sources of Shao Kun's family are all directly pulled from fruit farmers or vegetable farmers, and the prices are not expensive. If others don't have this channel, they can't make money if they want to open it.

Zhang Sanpang said: "Liu Ji also opened a fruit and vegetable shop, which is not far from us." This Liu Ji's boss also bought Zhang Sanpang's egg-filled cakes before. It used to be a condiment, grain and oil business. There are four or five shops in the county. Now that a fruit and vegetable shop is so close, it is obvious that they are jealous of the money their family makes.

Shao Kun said: "Don't worry about others, we can just do our own." Nowadays, the business of fruit and vegetable shops is good, and it is normal for some people to be jealous.

Zhang Sanpang also thought about it, they were too busy with their own business, and they had no time to worry about others.

Thinking of this, I was relieved.

But two days later, he went to Shao Kun again and said, "This Liu Ji is too shameless." Everyone is a businessman in the county, and they usually look down and see each other. Seeing that Shao Kun's family was selling well, there was a fruit and vegetable food stall near him, and they didn't care.

As a result, they didn't respond when they saw Shao Kun's family, and they also learned how to draw leaflets on straw paper, each one worth ten cents. One, if you don't know it, you thought they opened a branch.

Seeing that they were dishonest, Zhang Sanpang asked someone to stare at them. Sure enough, they sent their mates over to see it. How do they put things up, how much each item costs, and when they plan to open, everything is a penny cheaper than them.

When Zhang Sanpang said this to Shao Kun, he was already trembling with anger. He had never seen such a brazen person when he grew up.

Shao Kun was not afraid of competition before, because they controlled quality and price. At the same price, other people's things can't be better than them, no matter who wants to compare the price with him, it is a dead end.

Liu Ji's boss has also been in business for many years, and it is impossible not to know that they are losing money by doing so. If it is still to be done, then there is only one idea to defeat Shao Ji. It only takes one or two months for no one to come to Shaoji to buy things. As long as they fall, he can monopolize the profits here. This kind of smugness can be seen everywhere in the business field.

Many small sellers were driven to death by the price. Using this trick to find Shao Kun would be a wrong idea.

Since the other party wanted to play, he directly pointed the finger at Shao Kun's house, and didn't mind playing with him.