Chapter 8 The Cart

Shao Kun looked at Tang Ze across the small hole for a while, then turned and left.

Didn't go home, it was okay to meet Shao Jie. Go straight to the river to take a shower! After washing for a while, I raised my arm and smelled it for a long time, and then I was naked, pulling my pants and going home.

Originally, he had to make some preparations for setting up a stall. Opening a food stall was a hard job, but he really didn't have that thought, he just wanted his daughter-in-law.

I don't know if Tang Ze misses him now!

Coincidentally, Tang Ze was also thinking of him. Just after taking a shower, she was wiping the water from her hair when Mother Tang pushed the door and came in and said, "Just now, did Shao Jie really come to recite poetry?"

Tang Ze suddenly said, "Yeah." Then Mei Mu glanced at his mother, hesitating. After a moment, he said, "Mother, although Shao Kun has a bad temper, he never lies." His father and his mother were obviously prejudiced, and couldn't help defending him.

Seeing him like this, Mother Tang secretly sighed in her heart. Shao Kun is indeed stronger than Shao Jie. Everyone else is married, and they still come over, aren't they sick?

Fortunately, today Shao Kun took a lesson and explained the matter clearly in front of everyone, otherwise I still don't know what it will be like.

This Shao Jie didn't hold back his farts, he deserved the beating.

Mother Tang looked at Tang Ze. She had given birth to six children in her life, and Tang Ze, the youngest, had the best temperament, but she didn't marry well.

Tang Ze also said good things to Shao Kun, which is strange when you think about it. He didn't seem to be very angry when he was taken away by Shao Kun.

Mother Tang said: "Did you have a good impression of Shao Kun before?"

Tang Zeteng's cheeks flushed: "Mother..." He stretched his tone: "What nonsense are you talking about." He was a little embarrassed and angry.

Mother Tang said: "I really can't help my mother." After she said, "What should I have for dinner?" The topic changed skillfully. Even if she doesn't want the two of them to get married. The big deal is to let the eldest son promote Shao Kun a little more. As long as a man admits his work, the day will definitely be better.

...

Shao Jie was furious. In his heart, he always felt that his status was much higher than that of Shao Kun. He would be an official in the future, and Shao Kun would be a hooligan if he died. He first robbed his daughter-in-law and urinated. The helpless air in my heart was stuck in my throat, and it couldn't go up or down.

Came back with his mother to take a shower. It was useless to wash it several times, the smell of nausea was still there, and he was shaking with anger.

Scholar can be killed but not insulted.

This Shao Kun is equivalent to stepping on his face under his feet and rubbing it repeatedly.

If you don't have this tone, how will you behave in the future?

The skin was almost rubbed off before it came out. His mother was looking for someone to cry outside the yard, and the sound annoyed him.

"Mother. Come in." He used to be the best at coaxing people, but now he couldn't help but say some bad words to his mother.

Shao Jieniang valued this son the most, and as soon as she heard his precious son call him over, she quickly wiped her tears and went into the house.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered, he was scolded by his head and face: "Do you think I'm not ashamed enough? Everyone knows that family shame can't be made public. But you're good, and I can't wait to tell everyone, for fear that others won't know that I'm useless?" He When I was with Shao Kun, there was an evil fire, and now it's all vented on his mother!

Shao Jieniang was stunned: "I... I'm just talking about our grievances." Then he complained: "Who in our village doesn't know that Shao Kun is a mess, you don't have to take it to heart, as for Tang Ze's little boy. Sao Hoof is still hugging Shao Kun in front of people, bah, shameless, fortunately we didn't marry him, but if we marry Guan Xiao and Haoguang, the dowry will be 22 taels. If we can marry the village chief, we will live in this village in the future. Who doesn't flatter us?" Her mother originally wanted to comfort Shao Jie, but she didn't expect that the more she talked, the more proud she became.

But Shao Jie's face was ashen, and he lifted the table heavily, making a loud bang. Pen, ink, paper and inkstone were all scattered on the ground. The pen holder shattered on the spot. The ink cartridge was also cracked. Four or five yuan is a lot of money for studying.

Shao Jieniang has been frugal all her life, but she cherishes these things from her son, and if her grandson touches it, she will be severely reprimanded. Unexpectedly, all these things were thrown to the ground today, and they were all bought with money.

Rao was a little annoyed that she loved her youngest son the most, and was about to pinch the waist and curse.

He saw his son kneeling on the ground with a thud, and a muffled roar came out of his throat: "Mother, the child is not filial." Tears fell, and Shao Jieniang was startled.

Then I heard him cry pitifully, and said, "Mother, Tang Ze should have been mine. Ever since I was a child, I always knew that my family had no money, and that I couldn't fight with my arms, so I could only work hard. Studying, you will be the mother of a high-ranking official in the future, and the husband of the private school also said that I am good at learning. As long as I can be admitted to the scholar and the family will have money, you don't have to ask your sister-in-law for money any more. But today Shao Kun poured filth all over his body! He also beat me... I had no choice but to make my mother suffer. Mother, I was wrong."

Shao Jie's mother was heartbroken to hear these heartfelt words. The anger with my son just now dissipated as much as possible. She put her arms around his son's neck and said, "I'm a miserable son!" She gave Shao Kun all her resentment, but she hated God's injustice even more. His son will be a high-ranking official in the future, so why not make the family richer?

Shao Jie felt happy after crying for a while, and said to his mother, "Don't tell the village chief about this."

He will be able to take the county test in August next year, and his hopes are high this time. Secretly buried the resentment in the bottom of my heart, and waited for him to take a good look at Shao Kun when he soared into the sky!

Shao Jieniang was counting on her in-laws to avenge her. The words to cry are all over the place. But seeing his son say this, for fear of irritating him, he had to agree first.

...

Ten days have passed in a blink of an eye, and the hens of Shao Kun's family are quite capable, one egg a day. Including the previous three, we made thirteen.

He went to the county town to retrieve the iron pot, which was bigger than he thought. It is also heavy to carry.

When he went to pick up the wooden cart, although he knew that Lao Zhaitou was a great carpenter, he was still shocked by the real thing.

A very beautiful wooden cart, like a moving cabinet! There are wheels at the bottom, which are very light, and there are a bunch of fences sitting on it. Above is a simple panel, and a little seasoning can be placed around it. Next to it is a detachable stand with a cloth for shade!

This cart is well-stocked and comes with two small drawers and one large drawer. Put bowls in the big drawer and money in the small drawer.

"Master Zhai has been bothered." Shao Kun gave him the remaining one hundred and seventy texts.

Lao Zhai is a craftsman, and he has received a lot of money in the past. But now I am moved by more than 100 articles. Although he is old. But the craftsmanship was not abandoned at all. His master told him that no matter the big or small work, he should do it sincerely. This will convert more people into repeat customers.

If this cart is in the hands of others, it will never be able to do it without eight hundred articles. But he has suffered from poverty for a long time, and his mentality is not the same as before! As long as I can make money, I will take on any job: "You will give me more publicity in the future."

"Okay, Master Zhai's craftsmanship will definitely be famous in the whole county again."

Master Zhai was a little happy.

Shao Kun got the cart back. Knead the dough well, and it will be officially set up tomorrow.