Chapter 122 Sweet Potatoes

Shao Kun spread the news of receiving vegetables to a nearby village. Before they got to the village, they saw some villagers greet them: "Are you here to collect vegetables?"

"Yes."

After getting a definite answer, these villagers became more and more happy, and even enthusiastically helped them push their carts. , for fear of being cut off halfway.

These nearby villages do not have channels like Shao Kun. It is difficult for them to sell vegetables, so they can only pick and order vegetables to sell in the county. It costs two or three cents to ride in an ox cart, but if you go to such a big sun, the food will wilt before the things arrive.

Hearing that Shao Kun came up to collect the vegetables, everyone was happy as if it was raining copper coins.

I looked forward to it, for fear that they would not come.

Shao Kun stepped on the dirt road with one foot and one foot shallowly, and the shoes and trousers had already been stained with dirt.

Sanxing said at a young age, "I'm used to the newly built road, and I'm not used to walking on the dirt road again." If their carts were on the flat ground, it would be hard to work, but when I asked here, the wheels were not careful. It is easy to roll up the mud, and it is a little laborious to push before loading the car.

Jiang Anmin said: "Yeah, it would be nice if the county could pay for the road construction." You can only get money by building the road first. Looking at the clothes of these fellow villagers, I don't know how many years old. They are almost dead. If the county does not have the money to build the road, they are afraid that they will not be able to build the road for eight lifetimes.

The villagers here said, "We can't count on the county."

Jiang Anmin made a private interview, and liked to chat with the people, so that he could understand everyone's truest thoughts.

The villager said: "There are so many people in the county, and there is only so much money in total, so we are willing to spend it to build roads. Our biggest wish now is to sell the vegetables in the village." You'll have to pay tax again. If you leave two more bags of grain to eat every year, it will be gone. If the vegetables can be sold, it means that an income will be added in vain.

Shao Kun said: "Your vermicelli and sweet potatoes in Annan Village seem to be good." Their land is suitable for growing sweet potatoes, which are sweet and similar to chestnuts. If there are people from Annan Village nearby, they will bring some back. Children's favorite.

"Yes, I have it in my house, it's several thousand catties." The villagers were so excited that they wished they could bring it directly to their house.

"My family has it too."

"Hey, who doesn't have one?"

Shao Kun said: "I'll check it out later, if it's good, I'll take it all."

"All of it..."

"Ah? Really.

" Frightened by Shao Kun's generosity, he was instantly a little excited. Sweet potatoes are a good thing. But the transportation is extremely troublesome, and there is some fame nearby.

I have never heard of sweet potatoes in Annan Village in other places.

This thing is resistant to release, and every household has stocked up a lot. From snacks to big farts, it tastes sweet potatoes, which is enough. If it can be exchanged for money, that is really great news!

Soon after arriving at the place, these enthusiastic villagers hurriedly greeted their wives and children and said, "Bring out the big and good sweet potatoes and sweet potato flour to Shao Kun." Shao Kun is now a celebrity in Shiliba Village.

In the eyes of the common people, one of the most promising, the village has gone out to the scholars before, hoping that they will be promoted to fellow villagers when they go out, but after these people go out, they never come back.

Or Shao Kun, don't forget your roots. With him, he was several times richer in Daniu Village. This time, I got another Shao Ji's fruit and vegetable food stall, and I also collected vegetables from the countryside, so that everyone could make money along with them.

The more I look at Shao Kun, the younger generation, the more extraordinary I feel. Shao Kun is handsome and has a very outstanding temperament. The common people will not describe that feeling.

Shao Kun's family watched. Let them pick out the best sweet potatoes. There can be no injuries or bumps, and the odd-shaped ones are all picked out. Then he said that the price is very reasonable for five cents and ten catties.

1000 jin is 500 wen, if you have a little more good vermicelli, you will get 700 or 800 wen in total.

Shao Kun's family don't come here, just give money directly.

This time the whole village was shocked.

It's busier than New Year's.

"Have you always wanted sweet potatoes?" they asked.

Shao Kun said: "This time, I have collected enough, and then posted the sweet potatoes from Annan Village. Everyone who bought it will comment. If you like it, we will continue to collect it. If you don't like it, this time." Shao Kun was born in the countryside. , I know these people in the countryside best, most of them are very simple, but some people like to make up their minds. Since he has done this business, he will continue to do it for a long time, and naturally he must set a standard.

If it does not conform to the rules, then change to another village to cooperate.

The surrounding villages, except for Daniu Village, are all at the level of just being able to eat enough. Shao Kun doesn't mind taking them to get rich together, but he can't fool him.

The village chief is a hot-tempered middle-aged man. He first smiled at Shao Kun and said, "Don't worry, I'm here. If anyone sells bad sweet potatoes, I'll be the first to forgive him." After speaking, he yelled at the people behind him. A voice: "Did you all hear it?"

"I heard it." The guys also had lingering fears, and finally got another money call. I really hope to stay in their village for a long time.

A total of three carts had to be pulled more than a dozen times, so Sanping stayed here to watch things, and the village chief also helped to maintain it.

On the way back, Jiang Anmin said, "Not bad." He saw that Shao Kun was even more stable than his age.

If ordinary people are praised by Jiang Anmin, they will definitely be excited, but Shao Kun just said something modestly and dare not take it. This harvest has only just begun. I want to travel around the nearby villages and bring out the best things in the countryside, so that the people in the village can make money, and the people in the county can buy the best things with the least money.

...

The village chief of Annan Village took the two to Shaoji Fruit and Vegetable Food Stall. The sweet potatoes were also shipped several times. The villagers wanted to know if the county liked their sweet potatoes. This time, it took three hours to reach the county seat, and everyone knew that Shao Ji was here.

Now that Shao Ji has been open for more than a month, it is not as popular as it just opened. But no matter what time there are many people inside. People in the county were shocked when they saw such a dazzling array of things in Shao Ji, not to mention the people in the village.

As soon as they entered, all kinds of fruits and vegetables were products of different villages. Some of them sold well and some of them were not so good. They quickly found a sweet potato stall, and there was work in the store as soon as they arrived. He greeted him: "This is the sweet potato from Annan Village, can I buy some big and sweet?" The

village chief coughed and asked pretendingly, "Is this delicious?

" When you eat, cook one, and it sells very well." The village chief was overjoyed when he heard this: "Everyone likes to eat."

"People in the county like to eat sweet potatoes from our village!"

"Then I will make more varieties next year."

"I am the best at planting sweet potatoes.

" After making plans, I have added a bit of yearning for next year.

The author has something to say: ah ah ah ah, this chapter was coded for the timing of the manuscript yesterday, but it was not sent out! ! ! It was too suffocating when I found out, so I sent 100 red envelopes to compensate everyone!