Chapter 65

Zhang Sanpang has been selling cakes to Shao Kun during this period of time, working every day, and the figure that hasn't lost weight in 20 years has gradually taken shape. In addition, he went to the county town to exercise his eloquence. He has recently committed peach blossoms. Although he had always wanted to get a wife, this was the first time, so he wanted to discuss it with Shao Kun. Just in time for Shao Kun to make a fire in the yard to prepare barbecue, I left him at home to eat together, and by the way, the staff consulted his peach blossoms.

"A matchmaker came to me yesterday." He scratched his head a little embarrassed.

When Shao Kun heard it, he was intrigued: "Which girl is she from?"

"The second daughter of the Sun family." They were all from the same village, and everyone knew when they mentioned it. Originally, although Zhang Sanpang had neither father nor mother, but he kept a lot of money and a big house. When he got married, he could be the master of the house without his in-laws. In the past, everyone saw him doing nothing all day and was afraid that he would learn badly. . But now Shao Kun has become the most famous person in the village, and Zhang Sanpang is naturally attracted to him.

After observing for a while, the Sun family heard that other women were also tempted, so they wanted to do it first.

When Shao Kun heard that it was the Sun family, his brows slightly frowned: "Sun Meilan? You should change someone else." This Sun Meilan looked good, but she was actually the one who disliked the poor and loved the rich the most. Flying dog jumps. There is no hope for Zhang Sanpang to find such a troublemaker in his life.

This Sun Meilan is the second daughter of the Sun family. She has a big round face and smiles, which is very popular with the old people. Many young men in the village liked her, and the Sun family never let go, they just wanted to find a better husband for their daughter. At this moment, my daughter is almost sixteen. It's too late in the village, even if you don't have a family, you have to get engaged first. Otherwise, after a long time, everyone thought there were other secrets.

Zhang Sanpang is also quite surprised. The Sun family has such high vision and is the most favored second daughter. Why are you willing to talk to him? Hearing Shao Kun's objection, Zhang Sanpang said, "Why don't we two are buddies? I don't like her either. I want to marry the sixth of his family."

It's not like Shao Kun has been guiding him in his previous life. He just saw that Sun Meilan's eyes were always rolling around. There are many people like this!

Shao Kun smiled and said, "That's fine." Sun's Xiaoliu is a girl who doesn't follow the truth. She doesn't have a high sense of presence in the village. I don't know how Zhang Sanpang likes her.

Zhang Sanpang's face was a little red: "I baked sweet potatoes for her once when she was young, and she said it was sweet and thanked me."

Shao Kun's intriguing taste: "You can think about it when you are young. You can really do it."

The first time Zhang Sanpang told someone the truth, he didn't expect to be teased by his good brother, and said angrily: "I learned this from you, you even peeped at Tang Ze taking a bath when you were young, what am I! "

Shao Kun!!!" Tang Ze shouted angrily behind him.

Zhang Sanpang was so startled that he forgot that he was in Shao Kun's yard and caused trouble. Seeing Shao Kun, he apologized and bowed. He quickly and secretly left here. Feeling very regretful in my heart, I told the big secret Shao Kun told him, and he was the one who was unlucky when he turned around.

"You actually did such a thing." At this moment, Tang Ze was so angry that his eyes were red. He was bullied so hard in recent days, and he always told Shao Kun to take advantage. Tang Ze understood that it was because Shao Kun knew that he liked him. , you have to measure up. His heart was given to this person, but he didn't know Shao Kun's thoughts. After being pregnant, he was more worried about gains and losses, and hearing Zhang Sanpang's words exploded his emotions.

Shao Kun felt distressed.

Tang Ze's tears rolled down, and Shao Kun said, "It makes me sad to see you cry."

"You peek at me!"

"Then you peek at me too. No, you grow up and watch. Whenever you want to watch, I will Let me show you." Shao Kun said.

Tang Ze was originally sad, but he blushed when he heard what he said: "I don't want to see it."

"You don't like me anymore?"

Tang Ze: ...

Shao Kun said: "Brothers are big pigs' hoofs. When you like it, you like to watch it, and when you don't like it, you don't even want to watch it."

Tang Ze forgot to cry. : "When did I become so obsessed with watching?"

Shao Kun said unreasonably: "Then tell me how the child came to be?"

Tang Ze: ... Every time, the lower limit will be refreshed by Shao Kun's shameless degree. Pretty face blushed and was about to go back to the house, but she was hugged by Shao Kun the moment she turned around. Shao Kun whispered, "Daughter-in-law, don't be angry."

Tang Ze thought for a while and said, "You were still young when you were young. Have you peeked at anyone else?"

"I haven't."

Tang Ze leaned all his weight on Shao Kun, dissatisfied, "You were broken when you were young."

"Yes, I thought you were my daughter-in-law when I was young. Yes." Shao Kun said.

"Liar!"

"I didn't lie to you." Shao Kun liked to lean on Tang Ze's side since he was a child, and Tang Ze didn't feel it.

Tang Ze turned around and looked at Shao Kun.

Shao Kun lowered his head and kissed him on the mouth. Tang Ze's face was a little flushed when he was put down by the kiss's panting, and the tears under his eyebrows seemed to be flashing.

Shao Kun whispered: "Will you not be angry with me in the future?"

Tang Ze snorted, then raised his head to meet his gaze: "Then...then have you always liked me alone since you were a child?"

Shao Kun Kun deliberately pretended to be embarrassed, grabbed Tang Ze's finger and kissed it, and said viciously: "What do you think? I gave you all this heart! You have no conscience."

Tang Ze blinked: "Oh."

Shao Kun said to his daughter-in-law, "In the future, don't think wildly, cry, or get angry with me."

"Okay." Tang Ze felt that he was a bit domineering, but he was happy.

Shao Kun rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek again. Then he said softly: "Daughter-in-law, you have a barbecue here, I'll go out."

"Then come back quickly!" Tang Ze said.

Shao Kun touched his daughter-in-law's face, it was really smoother than a good water mill tofu. But Tang Ze shook his head and shook his hand away: "Don't do this outside." Shao Kun smiled, knowing that his daughter-in-law was shy, but it didn't matter that he had to lie down in a blanket at night.

Shao Kun went out, and after a while, he heard Zhang Sanpang's voice calling for help.

"Brother Kun, I was wrong!"

"Hey, you don't hit someone in the face."

"Ow...the stomach doesn't work either."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

" Tang Ze said, "Where's the three fat people?"

Shao Kun smiled and said, "He doesn't want to eat, just leave him alone."

Tang Ze didn't ask any more questions.

After a while, the meat was grilled on the tile, and the oil bubbles. Shao Kun put it up and fed it to Tang Ze's mouth. The fat in the meat was roasted, and the secret barbecue ingredients were particularly fragrant. , Tang Ze was very satisfied with the meal. As soon as he swallowed this mouthful, the next piece of meat came to his mouth and was eaten by Tang Ze again. Shao Kun likes to see how he eats.

When he picked up the third piece, Tang Ze didn't bite it and accidentally dropped it into Shao Kun's palm. Tang Ze, a snack foodie, immediately lowered his head and went to eat it in his palm. It was a pity to taste it, and Tang Ze licked it. Shao Kun's eyes instantly became dark, his daughter-in-law, how good!

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-03-29 17:41:01~2020-03-30 18:19:21~

Thank you for casting mines Little Angel: Your Majesty asked me to visit the mountain 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Wine Star Absence; 10 bottles of Li Qiao Chunfeng and Angela; 9 bottles of Ning Gui; Drop the comment area, AA Fulai? Knock