Chapter 52 Learning to write

The short shopkeeper was a little out of his mind. The moonlight silk in the county was a sensation, and even the well-informed shopkeeper could not tell what kind of magical craftsmanship was mixed in it. I only know that I can sell one or two silvers for a foot and a half, and there is still a bullish posture!

Moonlight Silk blew up the rich people in the county town, and lined up to buy them with silver in hand. Especially the ladies of the merchants, if they don't have such a dress, they are too embarrassed to go out.

He also wanted to buy some, whether it was for secret circulation or as a gift, but the people who sent it out said that they couldn't buy it at all, and even if they could, it would be next year, and the price was extremely high.

In the dark pawnshop, he has taken out family heirlooms and sold them secretly, and he has seen many big scenes. But I was very surprised to see them selling moonlight silk now. Their ability is too great, and now many people want to find this channel but can't find it.

The short shopkeeper settled down, and then said: "Take it, forty-five taels of silver a piece."

Tang Erge's face was expressionless, but his heart was ecstatic. They bought it from the coastal province for three taels of silver a piece. . This change of hands is fifteen times. He has never done such a business in his life that makes his heart beat faster.

However, Shao Kun said: "Sixty taels."

Second brother Tang wanted to hold Shao Kun. He had never seen him carry the price before selling pearls and gems, so don't offend the big client. But he didn't move, and he was about to be stunned by several consecutive news, and his body seemed to be out of control.

Sure enough, the short shopkeeper frowned. He started with the whole set, but it was quite uneconomical at the same price as the retail price. He wanted to reject the proposal, but he was really coveting Moonlight Silk, and he was in a very bad mood: "How many do you have?"

"Thirty horses."

"Okay, I want all of them." Then he directly counted 1,800 Two silver notes, Shao Kun signed a receipt for him.

When Brother Tang saw Shao Kun writing for the first time, he thought he must be the same as himself. Can write but crooked, who would have thought that Shao Kun's handwriting is very arbitrary, and every stroke has a sharp edge, which looks quite muscular.

Then Shao Kun went out with him.

Not long after, Shao Kun and Tang Erge brought an ox cart and brought all thirty pieces of cloth over. The cloth is packed in large wooden boxes, and ordinary people have no idea what is inside.

After it was delivered, the short shopkeeper personally opened the inspection and opened his eyes wide when he saw the sparkling cloth on the inside.

No wonder everyone likes it, this material is indeed extraordinary, and even looks more beautiful and shiny than others on the street. Only in this way can the dissatisfaction in my heart be dispelled, and this material can definitely be sold at a high price.

Soon they got out of here, and as the ox cart went all the way, Tang Erge didn't come back to his senses. Thirty pieces of cloth alone made so much money. He was excited and nervous. On the way, I dared not say a word for fear of being heard, so I finally returned to the village. When he arrived at Shao Kun's house, he asked Tang Ze anxiously and excitedly, "Have you been here before?"

"I came back and pulled the goods three times." Every time he was in a hurry. He didn't even care to speak.

They are divided. Shao Kun went to the dark pawnshop, and Big Brother Tang went to other cloth houses in the county. As long as these shopkeepers heard the moonlight silk, they would not hesitate, but they could only sell them thirty pieces.

It seems that Big Brother Tang is stronger than their ability, and he transported three houses in one run.

When I opened it, I saw that the Moonlight Silk was all sold out, and there were still 30 high-grade fabrics from the Jinxiu Cloth Factory left.

Until the second brother Tang finally couldn't hold back in the room, he said, "It's really amazing." In the past, he used to be a transport captain for others when he went out. After suffering hardships, I earned a few taels of silver. At that time, I was complacent and felt that my hard work was not in vain. But now that I have followed Shao Kun for a while, the whole person is shocked. This money seems to be a puppy, and I can earn five or two after spending one or two.

This business is really fun to do.

Soon there were footsteps, it was Tang Xiao. At this moment, his face was red. When he saw them, he took out a stack of silver notes from his chest. He is still stable, and he is not as happy as Tang's second brother.

Just selling this, the profit has been as high as eight times. There are still more than 30 horses of good material left.

Started to divide the money and earned a total of 7,650 taels. Even Tang Ze was stunned when the number came out.

Shao Kun took 800 taels and earned 6,400 taels, and Big Brother Tang's 100 taels also turned into 800 taels. Only Brother Tang earned one hundred and sixty taels back! There are still twenty taels left, which will be divided between the second brother Tang and the elder brother Tang. They will either reward the brothers or keep them for themselves. After all, it is more difficult to sleep in the wind for two months.

Brother Tang was very excited when he got one hundred and seventy taels. Although he had made a lot of money before, it wasn't his own after all. Now the money is very solid in my hands.

I was a little jealous when I looked at Big Brother Tang. Big Brother Tang put his life on this gamble and borrowed usury with beheadings. He was still very uneasy and felt that Big Brother was really crazy, but now he knows that others are smarter than him.

Eight hundred taels, then you can live comfortably without doing anything in this life.

Shao Kun built a house of ten taels in the village, and they have been jealous for so long now.

Second brother Tang is a regret. If he knew this, he would have borrowed usury. Being stimulated by the money, he became more and more convinced of Shao Kun, and said, "How about we ship it again?" He was not afraid of hard work, this time he had to pack a lot.

However, Shao Kun said: "It's too late for you to go out now. If you come back and forth for two months, who will use silk this summer to make clothes. This kind of opportunity is impossible to come by!"

Second brother Tang was a little disappointed. The opportunity was placed in front of his eyes and he didn't seize it.

Shao Kun said to Brother Tang, "I want to open a cloth shop in the county town. I wonder if you are interested in being a shopkeeper?" That's enough: "But you have to give me two pieces of cloth, and I have to pay back my favor." Shao Kun still owes the prince Linghe five hundred taels of silver.

Big Brother Tang went to pay off the 150 taels, and there are still 660 taels left. Shao Kun took 400 taels, Big Brother Tang took 400 taels, and those cloths were taken as shares. Shao Kun gets 40%, Big Brother Tang gets 50% for taking care of things inside, and Second Brother Tang gets 10% for 100 taels.

Shao Kun personally wrote the evidence that Wangpu can operate for three generations. With this store, you are not afraid that your hard-earned money will be ruined.

Brother Tang is a very strong man, and soon he went to the county to find a shop. In these years, I have traveled all over the world and know where all kinds of things are purchased. In addition, he is a reliable person, so you don't have to worry about anything else.

Second brother Tang also went back with the money, and said to Shao Kun and the others, "I'll go to the house for dinner later, and I'll buy something delicious." He gave the money to his parents and his mother-in-law, and the rest to his daughter-in-law. She did eye embroidery. This tells her that she has made money, but she doesn't know how happy she is.

Soon people left, and only Tang Ze was left.

At this moment, Shao Kun gave all the silver notes to Tang Ze, and Tang Ze said, "How do you spend this money?"

"You can spend it as you want." Shao Kun said.

Tang Ze loves to count money, but too many counts are also stressful. He said, "You should buy some properties. If you keep him, you will be afraid of being thieves."

Shao Kun said with a smile: "Sure, then go to the county town to buy a house, a few shops, then buy some fields, and find a few people to serve you. We have also lived that rich life, and we will leave it to us in the future. Son."

Tang Ze nodded, but then looked at Shao Kun and said, "You can't be nice to other people after you have money..."

Shao Kun smiled: "Is it alright not to have babies with others, but only with you?"

Tang Ze's face was a little red, and he hummed softly: "Okay."

Shao Kun simply loved him to death.

After kissing for a while, Tang Ze said, "Teach me how to write." I didn't know Shao Kun's handwriting was so good before. Tang Ze admired scholars in his heart.

Unexpectedly, Shao Kun would also admire him more and more.

Shao Kun found a pen and paper, taught him how to hold a pen, and then hugged his daughter-in-law from behind, holding his hand on his hand and resting his head on his daughter-in-law's shoulder, in a very intimate posture. All his breaths hit his neck, which made Tang Ze's breathing chaotic, but Shao Kun seemed to feel nothing, grabbed his hand, and wrote stroke by stroke: "Tang Ze." The

pen was soft . It's incredible, but the hand is controlled to actually write a beautiful font.

When Tang Ze turned back, he was kissed by Shao Kun behind him. The excitement of being able to write a name suddenly turned into a shyness, but Shao Kun was a cheap man: "Daughter-in-law, why are you so enthusiastic today? Did you want to kiss me a long time ago?" There was a little temptation in his low voice.

The embarrassed Tang Ze was red all over: "You..."

Shao Kun said: "Kiss if you want, you are my wife, I will definitely agree. It's just in the daytime, what if someone sees it? You really are The most courageous brother."

Tang Ze didn't expect him to be so shameless, so he would just kiss him, but he slapped him and said angrily, "You stay away from me."

Shao Kun smiled: "That won't work, you still have to be able to write your man's name, come and I will teach you." Then he grabbed Tang Ze's hand again involuntarily. Write Shao Kun's name stroke by stroke.

Tang Ze was also very interested in his name, Shao Kun let go of his hand and let Tang Zebi write on it, putting his arms around his daughter-in-law's waist and watching from behind. Tang Ze is very careful in every stroke. As long as he writes well, his eyes are shining brightly at him for praise.

Tang Ze was writing very seriously, and he couldn't control the nib of the soft pen. The handwriting looked a bit like a child's writing, but every stroke seemed to be engraved in Shao Kun's heart. Seeing the last stroke was finished, Shao Kun couldn't help biting Tang Ze's neck. Grind with teeth finely, not willing to force at all. But the moment of numbness caused Tang Ze's scalp to explode, and he couldn't hold the tip of the pen with his hand.

...