Chapter 103 Small Seafood

Shao Kun ate a small meal of pork, and brought back more than 30 kilograms of sausages and bacon. When he came back, the shopkeeper of

Jufuzhai approached Shao Kun and said, "I have brought several boats of seafood, do you want one?"

There is a controllable supply of fishing boats.

The county town is far from the sea, so there are not many opportunities to eat seafood.

Jufuzhai approached Shao Kun this time, firstly to thank Shao Kun for keeping his promise when Beiding robbed resources, and secondly because he felt that Shao Kun was quite good at eating, and ordinary things became extraordinarily delicious in his hands , I happened to have good goods in my hand, so I came to Shao Kun to reciprocate.

As soon as Shao Kun heard that there was seafood, his eyes lit up: "Okay." Their spicy fried snails sold a lot of repeat customers, and there must be no wrong with small seafood.

Ask Shang Sanxing and Sanping to follow Shao Kun to get the goods.

They will be back soon, they are chartered, and each shipment is twenty taels of silver.

Shao Kun brought the ox cart back. Most of them were small white shrimp, and the other half were scallops, squid and oysters. There were also a few palm-sized sea fish.

The white shrimp weighed seventy to eighty pounds. This kind of shrimp is best eaten when it is coated in batter and fried, and the shrimp shells are soft and can be eaten.

But Shao Kun pulled home and sorted all kinds of things.

The little white prawns were alive and kicking one by one, and they were all poured into the vat to be cleaned several times. Then pour in white wine, vinegar, chilli and ginger garlic and other seasonings to start choking the prawns.

This kind of shrimp tastes fresh and sweet without a trace of fishy smell. It tastes like eating melon seeds, and it will be a plate in a while. The taste of QQ is very delicious, coupled with their authentic chili, there is still a hint of spiciness when eating.

This is the deliciousness and taste of the choked shrimp. Shao Kun and Tang Ze like it very much. Others are placed in the market at the entrance of the village. Packed in a jar, it costs 100 yuan to choke shrimp for two liang, and buy two or two pounds of food that you like to eat.

A hundred wen is enough to taste the taste, and the choking shrimp is addictive.

It is sold in the food stalls. There are not many people in the village to eat. First, they have never eaten raw shrimp, and some shrimp are still alive. Second, they don't have that much money.

But a few young masters from other places can eat it without any ambiguity, just see that the transparent shrimp shells are piled high, and they are still eating there. " and the like.

Drunk shrimp can be stored for three days if stored properly, the more delicious they are. Shao Kun thought that he could sell it if he could, and eat it if he couldn't. Unexpectedly, it sold 50 pounds when it was released. Many people not only buy the shrimps themselves, but also buy a few kilograms to take home for their parents to taste. Just selling choking shrimp will pay off, and there are dozens of pounds of scallops and oysters.

Shao Kun asked Jiang Laotou to steam the garlic scallops for 20 cents a piece, so fresh that he could not wait to bite his tongue off.

The village chief bought three, and the other villagers who came to play were also full of praise for the food, but most people still thought it was too expensive.

Shao Kun asked someone to put the rest of the seafood in a big pot and carry it to the entrance of the village: "Just pick two hundred cents a pound for whatever you want to eat."

They are not near the sea, and the seafood is at this price. Shao Kun has a way to gather Fuzhai. Twenty taels of silver per boat is still cheap. If he finds it by himself, at least six or seven taels are more expensive than this price, which is a lot of money per catty.

The seafood is placed here, and it is surrounded by a hula: "How do you eat this thing?"

"For squid, fry it in oil, and cook the other with a little salt and you can eat it." Just like oysters, along the coast The local people all eat it raw, fresh and plump, but they are still a little apprehensive and choose to cook it in a pot.

Live seafood has always been loved by everyone. I was lucky to meet it today, and everyone bought it soon.

Sea fish, squid and prawns were the first to sell out.

Shao Ku saw only shellfish and oysters left. After dividing the size, the big one is fifteen and the small one is eight.

This is 20 cents in food stalls, no matter how big or small. Guys, it's not too expensive. just bought it. This stuff doesn't come often. Who knows when the next encounter will be, anyway, now I have the money to buy some and go back and try it. I heard that dumplings made with seafood are more delicious. They still want to go back and try it.

After being caught in this way, all the drunk shrimp were sold out.

Many people said: "Hey, what else can you eat except salt." I was afraid that it would be a waste of time to cook, so I wanted to ask Shao Kun, he cooks well!

Shao Kun said: "Then you can come to me to buy the secret dipping sauce." In fact, it is made from soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic and their spicy millet: "Two cents a spoon." If you have a meal, you can buy four cents. Will suffice.

Those who can afford seafood are naturally not short of money, so they also bought Shao Kun's dipping sauce.

This thing can also make money, Shao Kun is still very happy!

Guan Yujie didn't eat enough shrimp and said, "Is there any more tomorrow?" Guan Yujie was eating raw shrimp for the first time, and at first he was a little afraid. But after eating it, I liked it and finally became addicted. I wanted to eat the next meal as soon as I finished this meal.

Shao Kun said: "No more." He also asked Jufuzhai when he was pulling the goods. The shopkeeper of Jufuzhai said that they can ship it twice a month after catching it from outside. This time, it was purely to repay Shao Kun's favor, otherwise, with the amount of Jufuzhai, this extra cargo could be eaten completely.

Shao Kun had booked with Jufuzhai at the time, and he would also book a boat for him next time when he came back to the boat.

The shopkeeper agreed quickly, but told him that it was like they went out to sea to fish. Guaranteed to be a ship, but not necessarily all goods.

Guan Yujie complained, "Then why are you making it so delicious!" This kind of small white shrimp fished out of the sea is so delicious that I want to eat it again.

Shao Kun said: "Maybe there will be other more delicious things next time."

Guan Yujie was refreshed when he heard it. He has never been disappointed in eating at Shao Kun's side before: "Do you still have houses to sell in your village?" Shao Kun said

. Kun was startled and said, "Why, you still want to live for a long time."

Guan Yujie was a little embarrassed and said, "I found that it's pretty good here, it's quite comfortable." Chatting with warm wine every day, eating delicious food from Shao Kun's food stalls every day. The life was quite comfortable, and the simple life here was more suitable for him than intrigues with the concubines and daughters at home.

It is estimated that his friend Bai Gongzi thinks so too. Originally, he came here for a while, and went to the next place after thinking about it, but yesterday he also saw Bai Gongzi write to his family, saying that he wanted clothes from the four seasons and a few best books. Frequently read books. It looked like he was going to live for a long time, but eating this drunk shrimp today strengthened his idea. There is food, drink and respect here. Isn't life just a few decades to live happily? He is very happy now.

Shao Kun said: "There is no suitable one at present."

Now the development of Daniu Village is getting better and better, and several people have said that they will move here. Willing to spend dozens of taels to buy a piece of homestead. The houses in the village are rising. Nowadays, the people of Daniu Village are arrogant when they go out. Even a broken house can be sold for twenty or thirty taels of silver. But no one is selling it yet.

The people of Daniu Village are not fools either.

Twenty or thirty taels of silver won't cost you a lifetime, and it's selling well for a while now, but it's hard to come back if you don't have a place to live.

...

When Shao Kun came home, Tang Ze was holding their little Shao Yang coaxing to play: "Baby, this is a blue tea cup." Talking to the little guy was a lot of fun.

"Father..." Shaoyang said with watery eyes, and Tang Ze was pleasantly surprised. Every time the son said it, he would kiss the fat cheek as a reward.

Little ones love to be kissed. After being rewarded, I called my father more and more times.

In his black and white eyes, he seemed to understand everything.

When Shao Kun came back, Xiao Shaoyang asked Shao Kun to hug him. His body kept leaning forward, and seeing Tang Ze didn't let him go, he hurriedly called out, "Ah." He stomped on his feet again and again, and was picked up by Shao Kun and slipped past.

Tang Ze was quite tasty: "I knew I was looking for Daddy Shao Kun. I hugged you just now, didn't I have a good time?"

Xiao Shaoyang turned his head and said, "Dad.

" shouted, and his heart softened a little.

Xiao Shaoyang became a little honest in Shao Kun's arms, lying on his chest obediently: "Little coquettish ghost, it's all yours, Tang Ze's father."

Tang Ze glanced at Shao Kun: "I don't have it. "

Shao Kun saw him smile, and Tang Ze's face turned a little red again.

Shao Kun said: "It's your mother who built a pigsty smartly. Now the village chief will not let you build a house." There are only those places in the village. Now the land in the village is valuable, and it is impossible to occupy and expand it indiscriminately. See that means the village chief wants to keep the money to sell.

Back then, when Mother Tang built the pigsty, it wasn't a small thing. She didn't spend a penny, and it only took a few months. I don't know how many people regret that they didn't cover it in the first place.

"My mother's side is okay, but she's too tired. Brother Kun, do you have a suitable person there? Help my mother recruit someone." The two of them are getting older. It's a bit overwhelming to serve so many pigs.

"Okay." Shao Kun agreed.

The little Shaoyang in his arms saw the two dads chatting happily, but he didn't pay attention to him, and said, "Dad." The little guy said this sentence clearly, and it was unexpected that the two dads paid attention. The power is back, and the little guy is happy.

Shao Kun tapped his son's chin with his hand: "Little Pangdun, I'll take you to meet Brother Tianci and Sister Kexin tomorrow." We met when we were eating pork. Those two children were good-looking and very likable. After all, his son has no childhood playmates yet!

"Ah." Xiao Shaoyang's eyes blinked.

Shao Kun kissed little Shao Yang on the cheek.

Unexpectedly, his son was fine just now, and he cried out with such a kiss. Shao Kun was startled suddenly: "What's wrong?"

Tang Ze touched Shao Kun's chin with his hand: "The stubble is stuck." The child's skin is tender. At this moment, the son is pouting with a look of grievance, and tears are dripping. !

Shao Kun was so embarrassed that he sent his son to the nurse. When he came back and saw Tang Ze who was giggling, he kissed him unceremoniously, and then provocatively said: "I think it's okay, what do you think?"

Tang Ze was forced by his obscenity, and said, "It's still... It's okay. ..."