Chapter 51 Pearls

A few days later, the people in the village heard the news, and Shao Jie actually came to the list. He was ranked 22. Later, when he saw the magistrate, he didn't have to bow down and even get some errands.

Everyone used to hear Shao Jieniang bragging, but they didn't take it seriously after a long time. In addition, he didn't pay much attention to people, and the villagers didn't have much contact with him. It is said that many people with gray beards and hair did not pass the test, but he actually passed. This is a great creation, and it is a great blessing for their village!

But after Shao Jie came back that day, the fever subsided, but he never woke up. After the list was released, many villagers dragged their relationships and went outside to invite more powerful doctors to come back! For a time, the door of Shao Jie's house was almost broken. I just thought that when he got better, he could remember the kindness of giving charcoal in the snow.

Only the village head's family was a little embarrassed. After Guan's family forced Shao Jieniang to kneel and beg for mercy, she took her daughter back to her family's house. She heard that Shao Jie had passed the exam before she had a few days of happiness. They got married before Shao Jie, a potential stock, he was admitted to Guan Xiaohe and is a scholar's wife, look at how this matter made them do it.

The village chief scolded his daughter-in-law angrily, and his daughter suffered and was scolded, and the 22 taels of silver for her dowry were not much left. The village chief personally sent his daughter back, and paid Shao Jieniang for compensation, as well as five taels of silver for his son-in-law to see a doctor.

Even Tang Ze knew about this, and he was very emotional. Fortunately, he didn't marry him. Otherwise, it would not be him who was being scolded. The more he thought about it, the more afraid he couldn't help but mention it.

While roasting rabbits in the yard, Shao Kun said, "It's impossible for him to marry." Tang Ze has been his person for two lifetimes. He liked it.

Tang Ze said: "What if?"

Shao Kun rogue said: "Then I will rob you and take you away." Tang Ze heard the overbearing words, and there was still a bit of sweetness in his heart.

On the other hand, Shao Kun turned the rabbit over and said, "Daughter-in-law, don't you regret watching Shao Jie after he was admitted?" They only take official salaries, but in fact, so many talented people who are admitted every year cannot be digested.

He had to admit that he was a little jealous.

Shao Jie was stuck between him and his daughter-in-law in his past life, and now he has gone astray and is held in high esteem by the villagers. What if his daughter-in-law has other ideas?

"I don't regret it." Although Tang Ze loved his bad, he gave him all his heart and gave him his body. I also suspect that he really shouldn't.

When Shao Kun saw that the rabbit was roasted golden and crispy, it was fragrant, and the dog next door was barked. Shao Kun picked it up and went to the kitchen. After tearing it open, put it on a plate and eat it at noon. Shao Kun tore a piece of meat and fed it to Tang Ze's mouth.

The rabbit skin was baked with oil, and he couldn't resist the temptation to take a tentative bite. Tang Ze's way of eating is very interesting. Shao Kun watched from the side. In his eyes, Tang Ze was more delicious than meat. After Tang Ze finished eating this piece of meat slowly, he accidentally licked Shao Kun's finger!

Shao Kun was shocked by him, and Tang Ze became more and more courageous, because he couldn't do anything to him, he could do whatever he wanted.

But Shao Kun is not a good person. After he finished eating, he kissed his face and said viciously, "I'll take care of you after you give birth."

Tang Ze was not afraid at all.

At this moment, all the troubles brought by Shao Jie were dispelled.

Seeing that the sky was getting better, Zhang Sanpang wanted to ask Shao Kun when he would start work. He can fully support that egg-filled cake stand. Following Shao Kun, he also earned a good amount of money for a few months, and saved more than one or two times. The speed of saving money made him very motivated. Seeing that the sky was clear, I thought about the stalls again.

Seeing that he was so motivated, Shao Kun naturally agreed. He is now in charge of kneading the noodles and making the sauce, and Zhang Sanpang and Aunt Zhen can do the rest. He can make a lot of money in one day. As for the big-money Bobo Chicken, he is waiting for the news of Moonlight Silk. It is estimated that it will be these two days!

Shao Kun teased his daughter-in-law at home, and lived a free life by making something delicious. Days like this didn't make him wait too long.

The moonlight silk is now a bang.

Soon even the villagers heard about it. Said that there is a kind of clothing that is popular in the county now, and it is very expensive...

Shao Kun went to the Tang brothers and said, "We can sell this item, but how can we return it and hear what you two mean? The price is high if you sell it yourself. Some, moonlight silk is hard to find, and the profit is so high that everyone is tempted, and smuggling may cause trouble. Then it is given to some cloth houses. They should be the most anxious to own this silk!" Now this material fire. After hearing the news, it would be too late to go to the coastal city to purchase goods. Seeing that the price of this material is one a day, but they can't make this money, they know how uncomfortable it is.

The Tang brothers said: "Let's sell a business safely." They are transporting goods on foot, and they are most afraid of causing trouble. As long as they get involved, there is no need for them to interfere in the business.

Shao Kun said: "Sure."

Shao Kun first took Tang Erge to the dark pawnshop, and the short shopkeeper responded. As soon as he entered the cabinet, he lowered his head and planned to make a dish, and said casually, "What are you going to be?"

Second brother Tang stood next to him and stood behind Shao Kun without squinting.

Shao Kun first took out the pearl in that hand.

The shopkeeper suddenly became interested, put down the abacus in his hand, and especially liked the purple ball. Haizhu's size is not too big, it can grow into such a mussel for at least seven or eight years, and the beads are rare and perfectly round without other flaws. The shopkeeper said, "This one is fifty taels, and the rest are ten taels!"

There are very few sea beads, and most of them are tributes.

Brother Tang's breathing became heavy. He collected these pearls from a sea farmer. The most expensive purple one is only ten taels of silver, which is five times longer!

Shao Kun nodded, and then gave him the gem in his hand. The price of gems was lower than they thought. There are still quite a lot of gem mines, far less valuable than pearls, but they cost a total of 460 taels of silver.

When I bought it, I only spent two hundred taels of silver, which doubled. This kind of expensive thing is especially afraid of being smashed in the hand, and it can go out with one hand, which is already the best choice.

After finishing this, Shao Kun got up to leave, and said casually, "Moonlight Silk?"

"What?" The short shopkeeper's abacus fell to the ground, almost losing his temper.