Chapter 148 The Finale

At night, the riverside by the county town is brightly lit, and it is more lively than in the daytime. There are not only food and food, but also craftsmen of various lanterns. There is a cluster of small flames in the lit lanterns. The paper cover outside was fastened, and the light that came out was very gentle.

Shao Kun bought a puppy lantern for his son and walked with it. It was very interesting that the dog's tail was swaying.

There are also lanterns placed in the river, like flowers blooming on the river surface, very beautiful.

Shao Kun put one, and the small lantern drifted away in the water with the current.

Tang Ze's flower was also very beautiful. After he let it go, he kept staring at the little lantern reluctantly until he could no longer see it.

Playing until the middle of the night, everyone went back in twos and threes. Xiao Shaoyang was too sleepy to open his eyes, and he was still reluctant to sleep. The candles in the puppy lamp were almost burned out.

Xiao Shaoyang was already sleepy, his head rested on Shao Kun's body, and said, "Daddy put on a candle and continue to play."

Shao Kun said: "Okay, change tomorrow, go to sleep."

"Dad, we will come out next year. Is it okay?" Shao Yang was not finished playing, and he was looking forward to the next time as soon as the game was over.

Shao Kun agreed, and the little guy was very happy along the way. It wasn't until he reached the village that he fell asleep in Shao Kun's arms.

When Shao Kun went back, he changed his son's clothes first. The son slept soundly, and he put him on the bed and changed clothes without waking him up.

Before going to bed, I kissed my son on the cheek before leaving him in the room.

When he returned to his room, Tang Ze had already changed into his sleeping clothes. The lantern festival was really good, and everyone from adults to children was quite happy.

Tang Ze was not sleepy. Seeing Shao Kun coming back, he asked, "Is your son asleep?"

"En." Shao Kun said to his daughter-in-law, "If there is a Lantern Festival next year, I will sponsor some fireworks." When the time comes, looking down at the river lanterns and looking up at the fireworks, it must be extremely beautiful by the river.

"Okay." As soon as Shao Kun said this, even Tang Ze began to look forward to next year.

At the moment, Shao Kun still has a curiosity: "What wish did you make?" It must be a big one, and the small lantern carries his wish, otherwise he would not be so reluctant to part. But he didn't notice what his daughter-in-law's wish was on weekdays.

"Can't say." Tang Ze's face was a little red. This made Shao Kun even more curious.

Shao Kun pressed his daughter-in-law there and kissed her, half coercive and half enticing: "Speak or not?"

Tang Ze's eyes also dodged. It must have something to do with him.

Shao Kun's kiss was lingering, and the moisture in Tang Ze's eyes was about to come out.

Tang Ze had no choice but to say it reluctantly, and said, "I wrote that I like you!"

Shao Kun was startled. Under the candlelight in the room, the two were leaning closely together, and Tang Ze's face changed with the candlelight. very nice.

In his heart, there were dense emotions and complex emotions such as soreness, which were intertwined together, almost taking away Shao Kun's consciousness. He knew that Tang Ze had a deep affection for him, but he was still very moved.

The arrogance in Shao Kun's eyes was gradually replaced by gentleness, and he lightly kissed his lips.

...

The next day, everyone got up late, and everyone was still thinking about the Lantern Festival.

People in the village were stunned when they saw Shao Kun and Tang Ze, but they only felt that the two were becoming more and more affectionate. It seems that when they look at each other, they are all in love, as if they are separated from others in two worlds.

With the flourishing of the Lantern Festival, there is also the jewelry from Shao Ji Jewelry Store. Yesterday, I wore luxurious and beautiful clothes on my head, which was very beautiful. Early in the morning, the jewelry store was surrounded by various carriages.

Unexpectedly, in addition to jewelry, Shao Ji's peppers also caught fire.

The quality of their chili peppers is very good, and they are all dried by themselves. In addition to serving Jufuzhai, Shao Kun eats them at home, and occasionally friends and relatives give some away. It is also a chance that Saixi Shi can buy it. The chili made from it is liked by many people. Now many people go to the fruit and vegetable shop to buy their chili!

Shao Kun still has quite a few in his house, but he is not very willing to sell it outside. The fruit and vegetable shop has a good business. If there are few, there will not be enough to sell at all, but it is not good for everyone to like it so much. But how much to take has not yet been determined.

At this time, Master Jiang Anmin came, and also wanted to buy their chili peppers. Fifty pounds in one breath.

"Master, are you planning to eat it as a meal?"

Jiang Anmin smiled and said, "Send it to a friend." Then he said, "You know it too, you said that your baby helped him catch a thief."

Shao Kun said: "So it was He." Jiang Anmin had long regarded Shao Kun as half a son, and Prince Rong's identity was kept secret from him.

Shao Kun had seen for a long time that he had an extraordinary bearing, but he didn't expect that he was actually the younger brother of the current emperor, Prince Rong, the first-born compatriot.

Since they liked this chili, Shao Kun gave 50 jin and put another 200 jin on the shelf. Everyone could only buy 1 jin. If there was more, they would not sell it. Thinking about it, they could handle it for two days. Sold out in an hour.

After Prince Rong bought the peppers, he divided half of them to take to the capital and gave the other half to Sai Xishi. When he wanted to eat them, he could just come and eat them. It just so happened that Sai Xishi also liked the peppers from Shao Kun's house, so it was a hit.

Prince Rong wanted to stay for half a month and then left, but he didn't like to leave once he stayed. The folk customs here are simple and there are many delicious food. He also got up early with everyone to go to the food court to eat something. Wandering around in the afternoon, I occasionally met a few uncles who played chess and killed two games. I chatted with Jiang Anmin in the evening, and occasionally I could eat the dishes sent by Shao Kun, the eel noodles, spicy fish and sour soup. It was delicious, and I was more reluctant to leave.

Jiang Anmin glanced at it and said, "Anyway, you have nothing to do, otherwise come here to tell the poor students about the customs of the capital."

Prince Rong agreed. He was originally a royal family member, and he spoke humorously and humorously except for the capital. There are also some gossips in Beijing, which are true and false, so that what he said is more exciting than that of Mr. Storyteller. Not to mention the poor students, even the gentlemen of the academy were fascinated by each one. As soon as he came to speak, half of the people from the academy came over, and even those who had no seats were crowded in the aisle and listened. He was extremely supportive, so he felt that the small days here were not bad. I wrote down the life here and sent it to the emperor's brother who was far away in the capital.

It didn't take long for the emperor to send a reply letter, asking him to go back as soon as possible and talk about it when we meet.

It's been a long time since Prince Rong thought about it. It's time to go back. In the end, he set up the carriage and planned to leave in the afternoon. Jiang Anmin got along well with him. Milk crushed ice. I wanted to give you a bowl." When

Prince Rong heard that Shao Kun made it, he immediately said, "Let's go next time, it's not bad for a day or two." Appetite, eat cool before leaving. As for the older brother in the capital, it would be the same after a few more days, so it was logical to stay.

...

Shao Kun came home from outside, but he didn't see Tang Ze in the yard, so he asked Yihan, "Where's Tang Ze?"

"In the room."

Shao Kun just washed his face and was about to put down his hands and said, "He hasn't come out?"

"Well."

He hurried back to the room.

When he opened the room, Tang Ze took out the clothes he had not worn and put on white clothes. Seeing Shao Kun coming back, he smiled and said, "Brother Kun, why did you come back so early? Well, I plan to go. Lingyin Temple asks for a sign."

"What sign?" Shao Kun asked.

Tang Ze looked at him and said, "I heard that it is the best place to ask for children." The country pays attention to having more children and more blessings. Besides, Xiao Shaoyang is getting bigger and bigger. Everyone else is a large group of brothers and sisters, but he is alone. It hurts to look at. A few days ago, I heard that there was a young couple who had been unable to conceive a child, but they became pregnant not long after they went there to worship.

When Shao Kun heard this, he said, "It's useless for you to pray to Buddha. It's okay to beg me." As soon as Shao Kun stretched out his hand, he gave his daughter-in-law a hug.

His breath enveloped Tang Ze.

Tang Ze's face was a little red, with a different kind of attractiveness. With a hint of clarity, he said, "Besides this matter, there is one more thing, I have to ask the Buddha!" ​​He still insisted.

"How can the Buddha care about your so many wishes, why don't you tell your father-in-law to listen to him and see if he can help you achieve your wishes." When Shao Kun heard that his daughter-in-law actually wanted to give him a baby, he still wanted to worship Buddha and burn incense. This is looking down on who. The two were not willing to toss him too much together, which was his fault.

Tang Ze said: "On the second thing, only Buddha can help."

"What is it?"

"I want to be with you in the next life."

Shao Kun was startled, and his heart skipped a few times. Nice confession.

Tang Ze was a little embarrassed when he saw that Shao Kun didn't say anything after saying what was in his heart: "I won't tell you, you have to tell me."

Shao Kun gently kissed Tang Ze's cheek, and turned to his lips on the way. He pried open it and got in, a domineering kiss with a gentle kiss, Tang Ze couldn't be more entertained, and now he was all red, like a layer of natural peach blossom makeup.

Shao Kun reluctantly let go of his lips and said seriously: "If there is a next life, I will definitely find you!"

Tang Ze's eyes burst into a flying look: "Really?"

Shao Kun said seriously: " But you are not allowed to marry others, and you are not allowed to be tempted by others."

"No." Tang Ze said hurriedly: "I like you the most, you know."

Shao Kun kissed again, seeing Tang Ze wearing So neat, I want to mess him up. He said to Tang Ze: "I see, you don't have to go to the temple." The second thing has already been promised to him, and now he has to do the first thing.

The tall figure was about to approach. Although Tang Ze wanted to go to bliss with him, he was still a little embarrassed: "It's daytime."

"So what?"

"What if someone finds out?"

Shao Kun said, "Who dares to come in ? "

But...

"No but, are you the best?" "Shao Kun tempted him.

"Well.

Shao Kun smiled.

(End of the full text) The

author has something to say: This article says:

Thank you for your support along the way, this article is over. Thank you for your support. The new urban danmei article "Kill Matt and give me cubs" will be released in June, and "Return to the Pastoral" will focus on farming in August. If you like it, you can go to the collection to support it. In addition, there are ten extras, you can choose the one you like to buy and read. Thank you again everyone, see you in the next article.

(Special updates from now to this week on Sunday, and single updates from next Monday to Wednesday, hereby announced)

In addition, I recommend the romantic fairy tales of Jiyou.

Yun Jieyou, who had traveled through the world, found that his bones were peculiar and he was born extraordinary.

Resentful spirits possessed her, animals came to eat, and strange children called her sister.

When she entered the fairyland with a dream and wanted to be a quiet little fairy,

she was horrified to find that all the gods were sick, and they were not too sick.

"Senior brother, you have a disease, and the disease is in your mind and brain."

"Little brother, you are not too sick."

"That Demon Venerable, if you killed me, I also want to say that you are also sick."

...

" We are sick, do you have medicine?"

"I have no medicine, but I am a psychologist."

The little angel of the APP can directly search for the title of "Psychologist in the Immortal World" or the pseudonym: Zhaosu Festival