Chapter 74

These days, sweets are particularly favored by everyone, and Shao Kun's rice cakes quickly became famous. Steaming three pots a day, a pot of 100, the size of a child's palm, sells for two cents a piece, you can wrap it in oil paper and take it away, or you can string it with bamboo skewers and eat it while walking.

The appearance of rice cakes suddenly replaced the status of caramel in the hearts of children. The sweet rice cakes still have the fragrance of grain. The children are reluctant to gulp, for fear that they will finish eating accidentally.

In the village, you can often see children holding rice cakes in their hands. They are envied by the children for a day, and then they are satisfied to eat them and fall asleep with the sweet smell.

Children in the village are clamoring for food, and it is not easy to buy a string of two cents. Because the hawker comes with a package.

Shao Kun's crispy sausages and rice cakes are the most popular among hawkers. Some people go a long way and want to come to them to stock up. After the fall, the weather gradually cools down. As long as it is stored properly, it can be stored for two or three days. Besides, the food from Shao Kun's family tastes good. Those who have eaten it once will identify with their home, and they are very easy to sell.

At first, the village was jealous of Shao Kun for making a lot of money. That sauce-flavored cake, kimchi, whatever he took out would be madly robbed. People are more popular than dead people. I got used to it later.

Mother Tang was washing clothes at the entrance of the village, and the women by the river who were also washing clothes couldn't help but come over and said, "When will your second daughter-in-law be born? It's not too small looking at her belly.

" Hehe, the man in his fifties looked a little radiant and smiled, "It's still a month or two away. Now this young man can enjoy more happiness than we did back then, and eat delicious food all day long." They can't buy rice cakes and crispy sausages. They have them every day at home. They eat them in different ways, and she also borrows them.

The woman said: "Your family is really good. But if I want to say that the most fortunate person is Tang Ze. I heard that this rice cake and sausage were specially made for him by Shao Kun." Everyone is a little sour. If I could eat boiled eggs when I was pregnant, I would have improved my life. They were fed with polished rice and white noodles.

Mother Tang also laughed and said, "Tang Ze is blessed. The brown sugar balls that Shao Kun specially made for him used a lot of good things, a big bowl of sweetness. After eating, he felt warm all over. Last time Shao Kun made more of them. I bought some and brought some to my second daughter-in-law. I also ate it. It was delicious, but it was troublesome. He didn't sell it. You have to make up for it."

The people next to him all gasped, looking at how well they could eat.

The Tang family is now following Shao Kun, and there is no shortage of borrowing. Yesterday, Shao Kun went to buy rice, flour, grain and oil. They sent a full five cars. Stacked as high as one person.

Even Widow Jane, who lived like that in those days, is much better at home now. It's a pity that Shao Kun recruited this time, and there has been no movement since then. Now that he met Mother Tang, he asked, "Is Shao Kun still recruiting people?" The crops in the field have been recovered, and the sky is getting colder. There is not much work at home in the field, and everyone usually stays there, but now that they are looking at the prosperity of the people, they also want to find some other work. He stared at Shao Kun. Although Shao Kun bought four servants at home, it seems that there are not enough staff.

Mother Tang said: "There is really a job at present, but it's not cooking." She said hesitantly.

They were chatting, and there were a lot of people listening with their ears pricked up next to them. They thought they were just chatting casually. There is still such a thing, everyone quickly put down the things in their hands and came over, for fear that they would be late and not be able to catch up with this wave of good things.

"What kind of work? Do you think I can do it?"

"My son always says that your family is good. Now that your family is prosperous, you can't help promoting your eldest nephew."

The woman who asked the question was a little annoyed: "You guys What are you doing, everything has to come first and then come first, and almost didn't give me the ditch." That regret, you have to carry someone behind your back when you say something in the future.

A group of people gathered around Hula next to Mother Tang, and Mother Tang said: "That's how it is, Shao Kun's food has always been in the small courtyard, and it's a bit difficult to spread. I just want to build a bigger place nearby. I specialize in making food. Seeing that it's autumn but it's not cold yet, I want to rush to build the house in winter. I told Jiang Lao Er to spend some money to build it, but I told him that it didn't cost that much. I just found a few in the village. It 's like working hard. He hasn't thought about it yet!"

When everyone heard it, they quickly said, "This is true. In our village, people from the village have helped build houses for all these years, aren't they pretty solid?"

" That 's right."

"You have to talk to Shao Kun about this. It's so cheap to find people in our village to build a house. Why let outsiders peel the skin

." They all said bitterly. As long as Shao Kun builds a house, everyone can follow along to earn some money.

Mother Tang said: "Well, I'll tell him about this."

Soon after flying over, she said with a smile, "Auntie, Brother Shao Kun asked you to come over." The person

next to him said, "Yifei, what's the matter?"

Yifei smiled and said, "I don't know."

Everyone looked at him without saying a word, and said with a smile, "This ghost." Everyone knows that he is a brother who works in the Shao Kun family. The young man wanted to marry, but as soon as he inquired about those people, he stopped thinking about it.

He is a slave and will be together in the future. The children are all slaves born to Shao Kun. Even if the village wants to have a relationship with Shao Kun again, they are not willing to do so, and it will be over after a long time.

After Yifei heard it, he didn't care. What's good about getting married, he is still willing to live the present life.

When Mother Tang heard that Shao Kun was looking for it, she followed her back.

As soon as I went to Shao Kun's small courtyard for eating and drinking, Father Tang was also there.

Shao Kun said: "Father, mother, there are more and more people looking for rice cakes. It used to be three pots a day, but now ten pots are not enough to sell. Yesterday there were people who came all the way to buy a thousand rice cakes. Can you help me take care of it?" Shao Kun's man working in his hands. But except for Yi Han, the other few work are still manageable, and they have to find someone who can control them.

"Okay." Father Tang agreed first: "I'd like to smell the food."

Mother Tang also said, "If we help or not, we are idle anyway."

Shao Kun said: "No one cares about that family . What should I do?"

Mother Tang said with a smile: "Hey, don't worry about it, there is your sister-in-law. He is having a good time with Tang Yu now. He tells Xiao Yu'er stories every day, Tang Yu sticks to him at night, you Big brother is no different." Mother Tang watched the eldest son eat his grandson's jealousy, and watched the excitement beside him, and said with emotion: "Your big brother is really lucky to find him."

Shao Kun also smiled and said yes.

Shao Kun was relieved that the rice cake was settled. The rice cakes he made will not be hard for a long time, they are delicious, and they can last for several days.

At first, there were only a few hawkers, but later, I didn't know what was going on, and more and more came to look for them. There are also people from other places who come by horse-drawn carriages. It's really not enough to sell. With Mother Tang and their help, it can save a lot of heart.

"Shao Kun?" The voice came from behind.

When he turned around and saw that it was Brother Shao, he took the initiative to come to him, and Shao Kun was also surprised: "What's the matter."

Brother Shao wanted to speak, but there were still Shao Kun's father-in-law and mother-in-law in this small courtyard. It's so hard to stop talking.

Seeing this, Shao Kun took him to a secluded corner: "Is there anything you want to do with me?"

After harvesting the food, he has nothing to do. In addition, the daughter-in-law said every day that the second brother and Shao Kun were getting closer, which brought a lot of benefits. If you don't take it to your heart once or twice, it will be a little complicated for a long time. Sister-in-law Shao didn't know when she came out this time.

He thought for a moment and said, "Third brother, my children are burdened and life is difficult. I used to be blinded by sluts. We can't write two characters of Shao in one stroke. Big brother has no culture, what happened to you in the past? Don't have the same knowledge as big brother."

Shao Kun said coldly: "The past is over." He didn't want to mention a word.

Brother Shao's face stiffened, and then he said: "Even if you don't mind, I owe you an apology. This time, I don't mean anything else. I see that your sausages are very good, and I want to go to a stall outside to sell them. Grilled sausages." At first, he couldn't bear this face, but now he thinks that if Shao Kun was like him, would he have the current family business?

Shao Kun said: "To be honest, my sausages are not enough at all. Wholesale for others for six cents a piece, if you want one for five cents a piece. Fifty pieces a day, but can't be re-sold!" Baiwen's net profit is such a small profit that Shao Kun doesn't look down on it now. When he opened his mouth, Shao Kun couldn't refuse.

Brother Shao is very grateful to Shao Kun. He didn't expect his younger brother to be so disregarded and willing to give him benefits. Compared with what he did before, he was really blushing: "Thank you."

Shao Kun said: "Be good to mother.

" You can rest assured that my mother is with me." Brother Shao said, he had to prepare some charcoal fire for the stall. Stove, trolley, etc. Since I got Shao Kun's words, I didn't stay too long and left here.

Shao Kun returned to the courtyard and gathered everyone together. Now that Zhang Sanpang is married, the business of filling eggs with cakes has also been given to him. At present, there are father-in-law and mother-in-law, second brother Shao, Aunt Zhen, Yifei and Yihan. Erhang and Erjin. Shao Kun said: "In the future, the family will mainly focus on rice cakes, sausages, and sauce-flavored cakes. After the last tank of kimchi is sold, it will not be sold."

The speed of marinating is not as fast as the speed of selling. After the altar is sealed, marinate a little less, and I will eat it at home.

The biggest problem now is that I am busy, and I am worried. Two men came here with burdens and were guided by the villagers. As soon as they came in, they had to kowtow to Shao Kun. After asking, they found out that these two were the long-term workers who were rescued that day.

Shao Kun had already paid for the purchase before, and is the serious master of the two of them. After the physical injury was healed, I tried to repay Shao Kun with all my strength!

With their arrival, Shao Kun's worrying manpower problem was solved at once.