Chapter 116 Facts

The surrounding neighbors heard Wu Xue's screams and came out one after another. When they saw that he died in a pool of blood, not only were they not afraid, but they showed joy.

"This scourge is finally dead."

"Hey, that's great."

"It's good to die."

Ever since Wu Xue lived here, the people around him have been living a miserable life, for fear of being picked on by this person. Not to mention the big girl and the little daughter-in-law, just like Zhou Zheng's aunt who doesn't go out every day, it's worse than going to jail.

Now that I heard that he was dead, they all came out of the house. Several neighbors who had been extorted for money saw his corpse in the middle and even kicked the corpse hard. Now they are not afraid of him.

Thank you so much to Shao Kun, the suspected criminal. Seeing that this group of yamen wanted to take Shao Kun away, the common people did not agree.

"How can this be called murder? It's for the sake of the people."

"You yamen servants, who don't care about everything on weekdays, are considered a hero in their early days. You still want to arrest him?" In that kind of place, you have to peel off the skin even if you don't die.

The yamen covets credit, so he should press Shao Kun back and convict him. Shao Kun's lack of cooperation is already very annoying. These ordinary people can't drain the water in this small alley, and kick their elbows and feet: "Go away, don't disturb the official. Take it back too."

Erhang was always by Zhang Sanpang's side, fearing that these rascals would be under attack. Now that I heard that there was a murder, and the official came back, I was in a hurry and said, "I can't take it away. They were the ones making trouble. They arrested people for no reason and lynched them. Why don't you care about this?"

Erhang's remarks made the people angry again: "You can't take it away."

This group of yamen officers were furious and kicked the people fiercely. The uncles and aunts who lived around them couldn't withstand such a kick from this young and strong young man, making a mess on the scene.

At this moment, a cold voice was heard: "What are you doing?" The

yamen looked like they had seen a savior, and those who were wearing such clothes were the servants of the official messenger who came down from above, and their faces suddenly piled up. With a smile: "Sir, you've come to the fore, these unscrupulous people are protecting a murderer. I caught this murderer!" The meaning of taking credit is very obvious in the words.

Shao Kun still firmly said: "I didn't kill people."

The official's subordinate said: "The truth is not afraid to investigate."

While speaking, some clever people went to Lu Chatou!

Lu Chatou was taking a break, teasing The new bird he bought, saw the new yamen come up and said, "Lord Caotou, today Xiaolin caught a murderer in the street and was seen by the servants of the lord."

Lu Caotou immediately threw the bird food away. , said angrily: "This idiot."

On weekdays, catching petty thieves and committing rapes is considered a credit. But at this time, the high officials are here, and what they want is whitewashing. If you were named after the official, you would think that under their governance, some murderers are rampant. Have you forgotten what you usually told them?

At this moment, he immediately changed his clothes and rushed out, thinking that only by quickly beheading the murderer could the law enforcement be strict.

When he saw that, he was immediately dumbfounded: "Shao Kun, why are you here?"

Xiao Lin, the new yamen in charge, saw Lu Zhaotou excitedly asking for credit: "Boss, I caught this person."

"P... ..." Lu Zhaotou immediately gave him a big mouth and lowered his voice, but he couldn't hold back his anger: "Nonsense, how could Brother Shao be a murderer."

This sound of brother Shao made Xiao Lin stunned, looking at Lu Zhetou's eyes, his teeth were suddenly cold, he had caused a big disaster!

Although Lu Zhaotou lowered his voice, he has been paying attention to his officials since he came, and snorted coldly: "Why are you trying to cover up in front of me?"

Lu Zhaotou smiled and said, "What do you say? Where it is, this matter has not yet been investigated."

The official's subordinates saw his attitude, but refused to believe him: "If the person is handed over to you, even if he is full of evil, he will be acquitted. I It is clearly stipulated in the DPRK law that people who kill people in the street can be executed. Now this is because the blood on the strong man is clear, the murder weapon is on the ground, and the people are still covering him up

. The cold sweat on his forehead was about to fall. It is absolutely impossible for him to arrest Shao Kun. Shao Kun is related to the county magistrate. If he dares to touch Shao Kun, he will definitely have no good fruit. But this official didn't dare to provoke him. After all, they came with Shang Fang's sword. Not to mention killing a person, even if he wiped his neck, he would be dead in vain.

Blame this Xiaolin for putting him in such a dilemma in order to get a little credit.

At this moment, he gave the clever yamen a wink. The yamen immediately went to the county magistrate. Now that this matter has become a big deal, he is just a small catcher and can't bear it anymore.

"Who is the dead person, let's go and see together." He had to change the subject bluntly.

But at first glance, Wu Xue's body was full of big footprints, and he gave Xiaolin a big ear: "That's how you protect the scene?"

"This person is full of evil." talking. Where was he so arrogant when he was in front of Shao Kun just now?

The official's subordinates also understood that this Lu Zhaotou was going to fight with the mud, a sneer raised at the corner of his mouth, and he also sent someone to find his immediate boss. Today, it is necessary to find out why.

The county magistrate was the first to come. When he came, he had already heard people explain it clearly. Since he was completely disappointed with his adopted son, he had hoped that Shao Kun would change his mind, but he returned to his hometown completely, and he didn't even come to the county seat at all. Blood rushed out. Today it is also said to be a murder. As long as Shao Kunken comes back. Even if you fight for this official skin, you have to keep your parents and children.

The high officials are almost on the same foot as the magistrate.

The people who stayed this time quickly cleared away the idle people here, but many people refused to leave. They either stretched their necks to look around, or climbed up the tree, just to see what was going on!

Now that the two most powerful and powerful people in the county are here, Shao Kun raised his eyebrows at a glance, one is his cheap father and the other is his master.

The two said in unison: "What the hell is going on."

Shao Kun said again: "I didn't kill people." Then he explained. The dagger is the evidence.

This is what Wu Xue gave to the person beside the pillow. The end of the dagger even has the name of his beloved wife. Besides, that woman had more blood on her body than Shao Kun! It's just that the yamen never thought that a weak woman would dare to kill people in the street, and she was ruthless.

After Shao Kun finished speaking, the woman softened half of her body: "Master, spare your life..." The

truth was self-evident, and both the county magistrate and Jiang Anmin breathed a sigh of relief.

Only Jiang Anmin's subordinates and Lu Zhaotou were blue and white, and they were fooled by Xiao Lin's one-sided remarks.

Lu Chautou angrily slapped Xiaolin again, and slapped it in the eye socket. Xiao Lin's face was in pain, and he didn't dare to hum a word. All the other yamen shivered. It was too bad to offend Lu Zhaotou.