Chapter 75 The second sister-in-law gave birth

The new long-term workers were renamed Sanping and Sanxing. Both of them are good laborers. When they arrived, the fire was so hot that they used it to make rice cakes with dashi mills. While grinding and steaming, the whole village was filled with the natural fragrance of food.

The small old house has only one layer of sparse wooden fence, and you can see the steps of making things inside. Shao Kun used pure rice to waste so many kung fu and the last rice cake was sold for two cents. That is to say, his large family can cover the book and make a small profit. Others buy rice in bulk at a high price and make no money at all! It's no use stealing the rice cakes from Shao Kun's family. It's better to ponder other things if you have that skill. Soon, some people will learn to fry egg cakes without a teacher, and they taste delicious.

There are many people in the small market who buy and eat.

The food practices of Shao Kun's family are too complicated, and simple food is more suitable for other people in the village to develop. If you do it well, you can't lose it, but if you do it well, you can earn a little bit!

Shao Kun and an old woman in the village ordered more than a dozen large baskets to hang the rice cakes. There was no place for feet in the whole yard, so they set up a shelf. The rice cakes were placed there like fat white people, which was very appealing. like.

After a while, I saw a horse-drawn carriage running towards the village. Needless to say, I knew that it was from Shao Kun to buy rice cakes and sausages.

Sure enough, a middle-aged man got off the carriage and said, "Is it Shao Ji?"

Shao Kun hummed. He didn't even know the name of his business. It was passed down by outsiders. Every time he came, he had to ask questions. Shao Kun found a piece of white cloth and wrote the two characters Shao Ji. Hanging on the door, it distinguishes it from other houses at a glance.

The middle-aged man said, "I came from Yanshan County."

Shao Kun raised his eyebrows, but he didn't expect his rice cakes to be so attractive! Yanshan County was a few days away from where they were, and it was all spread there. And Yanshan County is richer than they are willing to eat, and it can be said that they can earn five or six times as much as they do.

Shao Kun said, "How much do you want to buy?"

"How much do you have, put them on for me." The middle-aged man felt a little greedy when he smelled the sweetness in the air. Rice cakes to support people will be sold well when they go back.

"About a thousand or so. Ten for fifteen cents."

"It's all loaded, by the way, as well as kimchi and sausage." The middle-aged man was happy when he heard the price. It's so cheap, and it makes a lot of money!

Shao Kun said: "There are no more grilled sausages, and kimchi is no longer for sale. There are a few jars of kimchi for you as a supplement. If you want to buy grilled sausages, you have to order them in advance, as are rice cakes!" Today is Shao Kun's first to try steaming. God, a lot of people don't know that he came here just in time to get the spot, but if he arrives later, he will not be able to buy things if others order them...

"Huh?" There are also cases of goods that cannot be bought with money.

These rice cakes were packed in their own oil paper bags, and the two of them counted them in front of him. One hundred seals a bag. A total of twelve bags. For one taels of silver, Shao Kun took the lead and moved five cans of their kimchi for him to try.

The middle-aged man secretly thought that Shao Kun would do business, and the five jars of kimchi were less than one hundred cents, which made people feel at ease.

After being bought by him like this, the rice cakes were sold out, and a familiar hawker arrived with an empty cart: "Give me another 500 rice cakes. There is a wedding banquet in Sanshui Village, and he specially asked for this."

Shao Kun said: "It's sold out." The

hawker suddenly said with a bitter face: "Then I'll wait."

Shao Kun said: "Or you can settle the money and wait for an hour to come and pick it up." What else can I do during this time? , the province is here to wait.

When the peddler heard it, he quickly gave him seven hundred and fifty wen, and then he took a note and left.

All these were seen by the middle-aged man, and he left a deposit of 2 taels of silver. He said that after three days, he would take 200 sausages and 1,000 rice cakes, and the balance would be paid when the goods arrived. It is cold now. Yes, things can stay there.

After receiving a note from Shao Kun, Shao Kun repeatedly instructed: "Don't lose it. When that time comes, you will only recognize the note and not the person." As soon as he

heard it, he didn't dare to be scornful any more. It was worth two taels of silver. Woolen cloth. When he left the village, he saw some people who looked like hawkers heading towards his house.

There are also some who envy Shao Kun's business, they really make money.

Of course, he is not the only one who is envious! The village chief was envious. Why didn't he see Shao Kun's potential at the beginning? I should have known that I would marry my daughter to Shao Kun. As a result, there were thousands of choices, and Shao Jie was chosen.

Now Guan Xiaohe is at home, although he has been separated from Shao Jie's family, the villagers don't dare to speak ill of his family in person because he is the village head. But the village is not big, and it is embarrassing to look down and not see it.

He took a cigarette bag and pot and slammed it on the wood, feeling unhappy.

"Oh...I don't live anymore. God is blind, why does one group of wicked people live better than the other? Just bullying me, an honest person?" The

village chief heard Shao Jieniang's voice, and his brain was buzzing. Yes, it turned out that he didn't realize it, but now Shao Jieniang's ability to point out Sang and scold Huai is quite strong. Thinking that Shao Jieniang was scolding their family, her face was pale and her lips were trembling. She said to Mrs. Guan, "Go and have a look..."

Mrs. Guan was also fed up, and said angrily, "The old woman knows how to make trouble all day long. ." She was going to meet her for a while.

Came back in less than a quarter of an hour. Shao Jieniang's cries were still heard from time to time, but she had a happy face and said, "Guess what happened? Shao Jie caused people to do things in the casino." She was full of schadenfreude.

Shao Jie, a scholar, used the official to coerce people at every turn, but now it is good, and the official road has been cut off.

Ordinary people know that casinos are not a good place, they are places where people don't spit out their bones.

Since it's on this road, let's be honest. He doesn't. There are many women in the casino. He made one, and it turned out to be the boss's concubine.

Shao Jieniang still has the face to curse, saying that the woman was shameless and set up a trap to frame his son.

When Guan Shi heard it, he snorted. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to. How could a woman force him?

The village chief's family had a grudge against Shao Jie's family, and now I feel happy when I hear that his family is unlucky.

Shao Jieniang felt bitter in her heart, so she sat at the door and cried a lot, thinking that many people would come to comfort her, but no one cared about it. I was half-shy from crying, not even a step, not to mention embarrassing.

Thinking about it carefully, Shao Jieniang had a grudge against Shao Kun and the village chief in the village. She offended the two most awesome people in the village! Shao Jie would be fine if he had any luck. In the end, he played with people in the casino and hooked up with married women. In the eyes of everyone, he had all the five poisons.

This kind of person can't wait to stay away from him, how can they take the initiative to move up.

...

A month passed in such a dull way, and the food shop of Shao Kun's family was built by the villagers. It's cheaper than hiring someone from outside. New bricks and second-hand bricks were used together, and the material cost was forty taels of silver. More than 20 people helped, and the wages cost 6 taels of silver. A total of twelve taels of silver. Completely demolished the old house. There are three rooms in total. The rest are small sheds for storage. A well was dug and a drainage channel was dug in the yard. There was an oversized kitchen indoors. There were also three stoves in the yard. The big steamer was burning very lavishly everyday.

Shao Kun hurried to Tang's house and brought two catties of brown sugar and a basket of eggs from the food shop.

Today is the day when the second sister-in-law Tang gave birth, and it started in the morning, but it was almost noon. Not yet born.

Mother Tang, who is usually always cheerful, can't help but bow her hands together at this moment, and the second brother Tang also has a nervous look on his face.

Shao Kun came back this time to get something, went straight to the kitchen to cook a bowl of brown sugar stewed eggs, knocked on the door and brought it in.

Tang Er's sister-in-law had been in labor for too long and had no energy. Granny Wen said that she could eat to regenerate, but it happened that she didn't have any at home, so Shao Kun volunteered to go back to get it.

Shao Kun went to Tang Ze's side and held his hand tightly: "Second sister-in-law will be fine."

Second sister-in-law was two months earlier than them, and the voice of shouting came from inside at this moment, and it was heart-wrenching to hear. . Tang Ze held a pea-sized safety lock in his hand, which was solid gold. It can be hung on the neck of the child, which means safety and health!

When Tang Ze heard Shao Kun's comfort, he relaxed a little and leaned on his shoulder.

Shao Kun whispered to Tang Ze: "If our child is tossing you like this in the future, I'll spank him when he comes out."

Tang Ze defended it when he heard it: "I can't spank!"

"I won't spank if he's good. Yes. "

Tang Ze hummed.

Shao Kun said: "Don't be afraid!"

His words seemed to have magic power. After he said this, Tang Ze was really not as afraid as before.

At this moment, a clear cry came, and all the people outside rejoiced: "It's born, it's born."

Second brother Tang wanted to go in to see his wife and children.

But he was stopped by Mother Tang and said, "It's still not cleaned up, so don't go in. Granny Wen will scold you for being unruly."

Brother Tang couldn't listen to the chatter and said, "I'm a father?"

Where is the usual calm look, and it looks silly.

Granny Wen said auspicious words across the door: "He's a big, fat, healthy boy."

"Okay... okay!" Second Brother Tang said.

Tang's mother was preparing red envelopes to reward money. Their Tang family had few children, and Tang eldest brother had been married for several years before they had a child and the second child. Everyone in the village likes to import, and their family is no exception.

All ready to go in when the door opens. But suddenly the mother-in-law became anxious: "What's the matter?"

Tang Erge's face turned pale in an instant. His ex-sister-in-law went there when the baby was born, so don't let his daughter-in-law go. Tears fell out in such a hurry.

Tang Ze and Shao Kun were also stunned.

At this moment, Granny Wen said again: "Is there another one in my belly?" After giving birth to the first one, the second one is coming soon.

After less than a quarter of an hour, I heard Granny Wen say again: "Your family is a family of great kindness! I haven't encountered such a situation for many years. Another daughter was born, and the dragon and the phoenix

are prosperous!" Tears smeared his face, and he didn't react when he heard this: "Uh..."