Chapter 80 Killing Pigs

The smell of sauerkraut wafted from the entrance of Shao Kun Food Store, and there was a layer of lustrous and slightly yellow oil on the soup. In addition to the first pot and the second pot, which is the original soup, Shao Kun added a pork rib when cooking the third pot. The more the soup is cooked, the thicker and thicker it is.

Pickled cabbage soup is free, you can refill it if you want.

Soon, people from the whole village gathered in the food court. They wore thick clothes. Everyone took a bowl of rice from home and soaked it in sauerkraut soup. It became an extremely delicious soup and rice. Even the soup and rice are eaten together, which is really unparalleled satisfaction.

The villagers sighed with emotion: "This year's harvest is mediocre, why are you so happy?"

"No!"

Everyone has never studied and doesn't know what hope is. Reflected on the faces of ordinary people, it turned into a simple and honest smile.

After eating, go there to serve a bowl of soup, drink it brightly, and warm your hands.

Seeing that Shao Kun came out, everyone stepped forward and said, "Where is this going?" The tone of voice was not good. In everyone's eyes, Shao Kun is too capable. From the previous village market to the current people's homestay, there is no one who does not admire him.

Behind the scenes, it is said that Shao Kun has great ability and is also benevolent and righteous! With his eldest brother, the second brother has all found a job, and the Tang family is also prosperous, even the old people in the village praised him. It was not that there were no rich people in the village before, but they couldn't compare to Shao Kun at all.

Now everyone looks at Shao Kun as if they are looking at the God of Wealth.

Shao Kun said: "Go to my father-in-law's place, his house kills pigs, and see if there is anything I can do to help?"

"Don't Tang Ze go?"

"He's heavy, so it's good to stay at home." Tang Ze said in his tone A little more gentle.

Someone listened and smacked their tongues: "I really love my daughter-in-law. When I was pregnant and gave birth to a child, I did all the work in the family. It's a lot worse to find a man who loves his daughter-in-law."

"By the way. The Tang family does not sell pork." There are two or three pig farmers in the village, but the Tang family is the best. Look at the fat pigs, the swill and grains from Shao Kun's family are moved in buckets to cook small stoves for the pigs. It's rare for pigs to be fat.

Usually, pigs are slaughtered in the village and sold in the village, but not necessarily in the Tang family.

Shao Kun said: "Let's go and have a look."

When everyone heard it, they suddenly came to the spirit. Many people ask their mother-in-law or doll to go back here to withdraw money. This kind of good pork can't be eaten several times a year. In the past, I saw that all the big pigs were already there, except for those making sausages and bacon. There are more than 100 kilograms of pure meat, pig head, pig tail, pig hoof, heart, liver, spleen and lung are also there.

"Do you sell pork?"

"Then I ask my uncle..." Father Tang didn't know if Shao Kun's food shop was used. The face is full of joy. The bacon made this year is three times that of last year. It is smoked and grilled. You can tell by the color that it must be better than last year.

Shao Kun said: "Just leave me some spare ribs!"

Tang's father took care of himself and unloaded both spare ribs for Shao Kun to set aside.

Everyone can't move when they see this meat. Whether it's a gift or eating at home, it's top-notch: "Old Tang, let me order it."

Father Tang said, "What's the price outside?"

Shao Kun said, "Pork twenty cents. , and the other fifteen." As the New Year approached, the price of meat rose.

Father Tang said: "Sure, then let's also pay this price."

Soon the Tang family lined up, and those who came early could pick the right meat. Everyone buys them for three to five pounds. Even the sauce seller came: "One pig's head, one pair of elbows, and one pig's tail." He loved to eat these places since he was a child. Live meat, eat more delicious.

"Your family has made a fortune? Eat like this." The

sauce seller smiled and said, "I made a lot of money this year." His method is relatively simple and rude, cooking the pig's head. It can pick out more than ten kilograms of meat, and it will taste amazing when mixed with garlic sauce.

Soon even the pig heart was sold, and Father Tang gave a pair of pig lungs. It was closed in less than an hour. There are still half of the village people did not buy.

He couldn't help but complain, "Why are they selling so fast?"

Father Tang smiled and said, "It's New Year's Eve, and I'm willing to eat meat."

Besides, his meat is good, and he sells it for 20 yuan outside, but there is no pork from his house. so good.

For this pig, those who went to eat at home earned more than two taels of silver, and it was not difficult to raise it. So many people praised their pork as good, and he was happy too.

Someone said, "Your family is blind if you don't raise pigs. You should raise more next year."

Father Tang tasted the sweetness this year, and he was a little moved. But Mother Tang said, "If you don't raise them, there's a lot of work at home, and you have to take care of grandchildren and so on. Besides, raising pigs is also a smell." Now their family doesn't raise pigs, and they have enough food and money.

Just raise and play, one or two is fine. The price of this pig farm is unstable, and it is high and low every year. Catching up to make money is really making money. If you lose money, you can't find it.

When Father Tang heard what the old wife said, he laughed and laughed.

Shao Kun went back to the food shop to chop up the ribs and made spicy short ribs. The village chief ran over in person as soon as he was out of the pot, and said, "The boy who lives in my house wants to eat, how much does it cost?"

Shao Kun frowned, this was made for his daughter-in-law, how could this little thing in his own pot be remembered by others.

He knew that Guan Yujie was a rich young master who ate very spicy fish in one go. He had been eating delicious food in the village during this time. The old man in the village said that it will snow in the next few days and the village will be closed soon, and it will be New Year's Eve again: "Why hasn't he left yet?" The

village chief did not expect him to live for so long, and said: "Today I was going to Let's go, but I heard that Slaughter Pig just unloaded the carriage and had a meal, and I heard that you took home two spare ribs and waited to eat this, silver is not a problem."

Shao Kun frowned and said, "A plate of 100 wen." He was a little embarrassed! I made a pork ribs. The six servants in the family have to try some. The buddy Zhang Sanpang has to send some. The relationship between the two brothers Shao Kun has eased, and it is normal to send dishes in the past. point. At this time, someone wants to take food, which is very annoying! I want to just say the number and send it off.

When the village chief heard that it was so expensive, one hundred yuan was enough to buy five catties of pork, and if it was pork ribs, he could buy seven catties. Shao Kun's plate cost a hundred cents. He didn't dare to decide for Guan Yujie, and planned to go back and ask.

After Guan Yujie heard about it, he and Bai Gongzi looked at each other. They had lived here for a month and had a good understanding of the prices in this village. Copper coins are the hard currency in the village. The purchasing power of 100 wen is very strong. Although they are rich, this time it seems that they have been taken advantage of.

The village chief said next to him: "Do you want to buy it?"

"Buy it." Guan Yujie said angrily, is it amazing to know how to cook? This is clearly a price hike, a black-hearted businessman.

The village chief quickly bought a plate, and he knew it after taking a bite. It is really amazing to be able to cook, and it is really fragrant!