Chapter 107

Jiang Anmin was stunned. He never expected that he would be ruthlessly rejected: "Why?"

Shao Kun glanced at him and said, "I don't have that spare time." , where do you have time to worship what kind of master. Besides, who knows who he is.

Jiang Anmin's face flushed: "Do you want to read and write?"

"No."

"Then do you want to learn to govern the country and secure the world?"

"No."

Shao Kun was not interested in the things that these scholars were interested in. Could it be that he has to show his identity, but then others are just trying to figure out his reputation and background, and he is a little awkward.

If it were normal, Jiang Anmin might have given up. If he wanted to accept disciples, there would be too many people there. There was no need to show a warm face and a cold butt, but Daniu Village was like a paradise. To build a village like this, Shao Kun was a talented person. How could he be willing to let him go?

"Then what do you want to learn? I know a little about the six arts of a gentleman."

The old servant on the side had never seen an adult who was so keen on accepting apprentices in his life, and his attitude was called a kind-hearted person. As gentle, as for being demoted since then?

Shao Kun originally wanted to send the old man away and continue to work, but after hearing his positive recommendation, he suddenly said, "Can you draw portraits?"

"Yes." Jiang Anmin said, "It's okay to draw." The scholars who came out of Confucianism were the most humble, and what he said was okay, which meant quite powerful.

The old servants at the side thought that Shao Kun was quite insightful. Jiang Anmin had a thorough research on painting techniques. He not only had the old techniques of painting saints in the past, but also added unique new brushstrokes here. The good ones are very few. In the capital, if Jiang Anmin claimed to be second, no one would dare to claim first.

Shao Kun said: "Then do you have an old work?"

"Yes." Jiang Anmin repeatedly asked the old servant to go up to the carriage to fetch it. It was difficult to meet the one that Shao Kun was interested in, for fear that he would run away again.

The old servant also deliberately pulled out the paintings from the carriage. Jiang Anmin painted the paintings of the poets of the previous dynasty who were worried about the country and the people, which was also in line with his mood. The paintings are as lifelike as real people. And the inscription next to it is powerful and powerful.

Shao Kun asked, "Can you teach me how to paint?"

"You have to take me as a teacher." Jiang Anmin said in a deep and unpredictable way, and secretly heaved a sigh of relief in his heart, but one thing could hold him back.

Shao Kun immediately said, "Master."

Jiang Anmin was instantly elated, as if he felt at ease after drinking a glass of wine: "I will live in the village for the time being, and come tomorrow at some time, and I will teach you how to paint."

"Sir?" The old servant reminded him aloud, but he couldn't forget the big thing about taking office.

Jiang Anmin waved his hand and didn't take it to heart. Now in this poor province, he is the biggest official in the province. He can do whatever he wants, and who else is in charge of him? Besides, he also wanted to see if the experience of Daniu Village could be extended to other places. I was curious about this place, so I stayed here.

Since Shao Kun worshipped Master, he could not ignore him. Putting him in the village chief's inn is all on his mind.

He was also very happy to recognize the master who painted, and even made eel noodles specially. Several villagers fished eel, but it was rare for Shao Kun. Directly shred the eel meat and fry the fish bones. The shredded pork is tender and delicious in the spicy soup pot like noodles. I got a total of five pieces, I gave one bowl to the new master, and one bowl to my wife, and they were all gone.

Tang Ze in the room liked to eat, but he was too embarrassed to eat alone. After a few bites, he would feed Shao Kun next to him. There is an inexplicable feeling of being spoiled by his daughter-in-law, and he plans to do it a few more times next time.

After a while, the wet nurse brought Xiao Shaoyang over and left. The little guy got greedy when he smelled the lingering smell in the air, and insisted on getting into Tang Ze's arms. Then he blinked his big eyes and said, "Dad... Daddy." He could speak in a hurry.

Tang Ze took the bowl a little further away and said, "This child can't eat it."

Xiao Shaoyang was about to cry with his mouth pouted, and he didn't know where the tears came from. How much grievance do you think you have suffered?

Tang Ze apologized and apologized again: "Wait when you grow up, I'll give you something to eat." The

little guy wanted to dig into Tang Ze's shirt!

He was carried over by Shao Kun and said, "There is no milk." The

little guy was so greedy, he smelled that the scent was coming from Tang Ze, but he was carried away by Shao Kun's father, and he snorted angrily. Shao Kun said: "Dad has also worked hard, but there is no milk."

Tang Ze was embarrassed, but luckily there were only three of them in the house.

Xiao Shaoyang has teeth now, and he wants to eat everything he sees like a greedy cat.

Shao Kun gave him milk beans made of milk and noodles, which could satisfy his cravings. Xiao Shaoyang grinned as soon as he finished eating: "Dad."

Shao Kun couldn't hold back, and tapped Xiao Shaoyang's nose: "Stinky boy, if you have milk, you are a mother."

Shao Kun hugged him and put the milk on it. Holding the jar of beans in his hand, Xiao Shaoyang wanted to eat it and lowered his head to take it and put it in his mouth.

Now that Shao Yang is a little older, he is smarter and more beautiful. When he sees his children, he has nothing to boast about. This makes Shao Kun very emotional. He still remembers that his red eyes were not opened when he was born. Now that the fat man is still white, he can already ask for something to eat.

When he was eating, he looked very focused, and when he touched his ears and chubby cheeks casually, he didn't respond.

The baby is interesting, the skin is smooth, and the body is fragrant and milky.

Tang Ze watched his son eat, watching Shao Kun teasing his son wholeheartedly, with a touch of tenderness that he didn't even realize. More of a peek at Shao Kun.

Without raising his head, Shao Kun said, "Is there something on my face?"

Tang Ze suddenly turned his head away from looking at him: "I don't." But his ears were quietly red.

Shao Kun picked up his son, Xiao Shaoyang was caught off guard and grabbed his can of food. As soon as he went out, he saw Yihan, put the little guy in his arms with snacks in Yihan's arms, turned around and went back to the house.

He did this, making Tang Ze a little nervous: "I still have something to do in the field." He wanted to go out in a hurry, but as soon as he left the door, he was hugged by his waist and his ears were bitten by Shao Kun, and said, "Don't go." Feeling Shao Kun's breath, Tang Ze's legs softened unsatisfactorily: "Don't make trouble."

Shao Kun's hands were so flexible for some reason, and he quickly untied Tang Ze's clothes.

A low voice rang out from behind him: "My husband hasn't hurt you well in the past few days, so I'll make up for it today, okay?"

"It's not good during the day." He said so, but his body was leaning on Shao Kun. Ze has always been duplicitous, these Shao Kun of course know, will not let him down.