Chapter 70 Be polite

Shao Kun's family has two brothers who help pickle the kimchi, and Erhang is responsible for selling and transporting them. Living in the compound can also do some chores, all of them are very diligent.

The village is full of envy. The autumn harvest is coming soon, and they have to grab the food when the weather is good. Now the market has gradually become famous, with as little as four or five cents a day, and as many as twenty cents, which is not a small sum of money. On the one hand, it is harvesting autumn, and on the other hand, it is reluctant to let go of the stall. If it is like Shao Kun, it would be good to have a few helpers at home.

During the autumn harvest, Brother Tang and Second Brother Tang both came back. Tang's father and Tang's mother were also hard workers, plus Shao Kun. They harvest much faster than others!

For several hours in a row, when I was done, I couldn't straighten my waist. Fortunately, Tang Ze had already brought Yihan and Yifei to prepare the meals in the evening, and he went into the house to eat hot rice.

Everyone was very tired, and the steamed buns were originally intended for tonight and tomorrow morning. But I ate it all in one meal, and there was not a single one left.

During the meal, Mother Tang looked at Brother Tang and said, "Boss, you are also thirty years old. What plans do you have in the future? You can't be so single for a lifetime at a young age!"

"Let's talk about it." Brother Tang was a little dull.

Mother Tang said: "Every time you talk about serious things, what do you think in front of everyone today? I heard that there is a twenty-five-year-old woman in the next village, who is still a big girl. It's just being too picky and delaying yourself, if you have the heart, mother go and check her tone."

Tang Xiao said, "I don't like it."

The second brother Tang next to him didn't speak, and Tang Ze and Shao Kun also bowed their heads and drank the soup. It's up to him to handle Big Brother Tang's affairs.

Mother Tang said without giving up: "Look at you, how do you know if you don't like it before you meet, maybe you will like it when you meet."

Tang Xiao just didn't speak!

Mother Tang continued: "Then our Widow Lin can do it? They are all from the same village. She has a gentle temperament, and if she gets married, she will definitely treat Xiaoyu well." "I do n't

like it."

I don't like it either, but you should bring the one you like to see?"

Tang Xiao put down the bowl and chopsticks: "I'm full."

Tang's mother was about to die of anger, originally the eldest son was also very caring. You can't get oil and salt.

Shao Kun saw that it was not good. After dinner, he said goodbye to Tang Ze and went home. The war in the province was affecting them. On the way, Tang Ze said: "Can you say that the relationship between that eldest brother and Biluo can be accomplished?"

"I don't know, it depends on your eldest brother."

Tang Ze thought about it for a while, and couldn't help snickering. Captured by Shao Kun, he wanted to hug him and kiss him. It's just that it's not convenient to be outside now, so he said, "What are you laughing at?"

Tang Ze said, "How can someone as beautiful as Biluo see my brother?"

Shao Kun was caught off guard and laughed at him: "Be quiet, and you Big brother heard it, he will definitely kill you."

Tang Ze said with bright eyes: "I'm not afraid, you're here anyway!"

Shao Kun took his hand, the faint moonlight stretched his body, not in a hurry He said, "Yes."

...

When Tang Xiao was forced to ask questions by his mother, he was very upset. In the evening, he went to Biluo's small courtyard in the county without knowing it. When he entered, the courtyard was empty and empty No one was a little disappointed. I wanted to leave but heard the door slam, and then heard a hoot.

He hurriedly came out only to find that Biluo had been smashed by himself, and the squeamish tears fell.

Tang Xiao helped him up, his palms were scratched and blood oozing out: "Why are you so careless?"

Biluo was stunned when she saw him, and then she didn't care about anything else and got into his arms. With a strong smell of alcohol: "Am I dreaming?"

Tang Xiao hugged him

like a loach. Kissing his mouth, he took the initiative to hook his tongue and dance together.

Every time Tang Xiao was amazed by Biluo's enthusiasm and boldness, this time he wanted to talk to him about something. Who knew that as soon as he entered the yard, he couldn't care about talking.

As soon as the kiss ended, the two were out of breath. Biluo opened her eyes diligently and looked at the man who was thinking about it day and night. She put her dexterous hand into his waist and felt his warm body temperature. Not dreaming.

Tang Xiao wanted to say a lot, but he didn't know where to start, but the words turned into: "Why did you drink so much alcohol?"

Obviously caring, but with a sense of accusation.

There was some water vapor in Biluo's eyes, and she held on to keep the water vapor from falling, and said, "Today, Young Master Li has invited guests, and he drank a few more glasses during the banquet." This time, Tang Xiao came here suddenly, and he didn't prepare incense sticks.

He decided to take a bet on himself: "Lang Jun is getting late, let's rest."

Tang Xiao saw that he was already drunk, and said, "No, I'll talk to you."

Who would have thought that Biluo would cry: "You Do you hate me?"

Tang Xiao is the kind of person who is down-to-earth and doesn't show off his tongue, so he doesn't know what to say at the moment.

Biluo waited for his answer, but he didn't say it. This kind of silent humiliation made him feel inferior: "If you don't want to do it, then get out... Why don't you want to find me?" Then he felt that it was too humble to say that. Now, bravely said: "I don't know how many people want to sleep with me, I don't care about you." After saying that, he pushed Tang Xiao with the strength of the wine, and turned to leave.

But he was hugged by Tang Xiao: "Okay, don't cry."

"I'm going to cry." Biluo grabbed the front of his shirt and tears fell on his chest.

Tang Xiao only felt that he was finished, and said, "When I save enough money, I will redeem it for you."

Biluo drank too much, but tears fell out of the way. He wiped his sleeves and said, "Where are you going, no one likes me."

"I'll marry you."

"Ah?"

Tang Xiao said, "Will I marry you?" He was not confident, after all, Biluo was Xianyunzhai. The top card, how many people spend a lot of money just to see him once. He was so unremarkable in comparison, he was so much older than him, and he had a child. He didn't earn as much in a month as Biluo earned in a day.

Biluo raised her head and forgot to cry, but she struggled again after watching it for a while: "Liar, you don't like me at all."

"If I marry you, would you like it?"

Biluo's up and down chest seemed to be doing With great heart building, he cried, "You know I'm willing!"

Tang Xiao said, "Then wait for me."

Biluo leaned against him. Drunk, emotional and a lot of consumption is really unbearable. He fell asleep while leaning on Tang Xiao.

Tang Xiao hugged him on the bed, his hair was scattered on his face, Tang Xiao wrapped the strands of hair behind his ears, revealing a delicate and young face, Biluo is young now, and I don't know if he is a little older will not regret it.

The next day Biluo got up and her face was a little hot. He remembered what happened yesterday, but he was afraid that Tang Xiao would not remember: "You said yesterday..."

"Marry you."

Biluo hummed: "Then I'll go. Where can I find you?"

"Fu Ze Bu Zhuang."

Biluo knew that this was the hottest new Bu Zhuang, but did not expect that he was running it, and said, "It's dawn, I'm going back!" The

two separated. Biluo returned to Xianyunzhai, went around through the back door, and trotted all the way to his house. When he opened the jewelry box, there was a yellowed piece of paper in the middle layer, on which was his body deed. He went to the shopkeeper's room and knelt down when he entered the door: "Godfather, I'm leaving!" The

shopkeeper was stunned for a moment, and then said: "What's the matter?" Biluo

bit her lower lip and said in a heartbeat: "I have someone I like, and he said he would marry me. " , but I've made up my mind." The shopkeeper looked at his favorite top card and said, "Biluo, I always thought you were a smart person. Do you know where this place is? Once you enter the fireworks lane, it's hard to be good for life. Have you forgotten what happened to those famous prostitutes? You are still young, if you want to be famous, you can go to a big place like the capital, and it is not a problem to stand on your feet with your intelligence. If you are tired of being on the scene, you can take my class in the future. Why bother Entrusting yourself to one person for the rest of your life, trapped in a small courtyard in Sifang?" "After I was sold, he kept looking for me. He is very good!"

The shopkeeper didn't expect him to be so stubborn: "What if he regrets it and changes his mind?"

"Biluo is a person in the mud pool. There is no difference between living and dying. I believe him, even if a moth flies into a fire, I am willing to do so. "The

shopkeeper was silent for a long time, and said, "You are the hero of Xianyunzhai, that's all... Without you Biluo, Hongluo, Ziluo, you are not worse!" But he pulled a face. Then he said: "I know that the body deed is with you, and I will take you back to eliminate the low status. The twenty silver should be your dowry."

Biluo kowtowed three more times and said: "Thank you godfather, Yinzi Biluo I also saved one hundred taels of silver and put it under the mattress, as a filial piety to your old man." After he finished speaking, he ran out, and many girls in Xianyunzhai watched the fun, who did not know the shopkeeper's favor. Biluo, seeing his red eyes from crying, all gloated over the misfortune. I don't know why he suddenly fell out of favor, and said, "Yo, what's the matter?

"

room.

The shopkeeper's apprentice personally brought Biluo to the matter of Xiaojianji. Finally got his name on it. Biluo's many years of restraint disappeared, and he felt light. He wanted to go to Fuze Buzhuang to find Tang Xiao. But the apprentice here said that Tang Xiao went out yesterday and hasn't come back, and felt a little sad.

Turn around and go out. On the way, I happened to meet a group of people surrounded by an old lady. He went over and said, "What's wrong?"

Mother Tang said, "That thief was so hateful, I found him and he even robbed him." This time he came out to steal Ask the guys in Buzhuang to see if they know anything about Tang Xiaoxiang, who would want to be stolen.

Biluo didn't know her either, so she stood up and said, "I'll accompany you to report to the official later!"

Seeing that Biluo was so good-looking, Tang's mother liked her a little more. Said: "No, not much money. Consider yourself unlucky."

"Then where are you going?"

"I'm going to Fuzebu Village."

Biluo's thoughts moved, and he quickly asked a few more questions. Soon Mother Tang revealed her stuff. Biluo didn't expect to meet her future mother-in-law here and became nervous. He has been courting people since he was in elementary school. Mother Tang quickly took his hand and asked, "What a good boy, do you agree with others?"

He said meaningfully, "Is there someone I like? , but he hasn't married me yet."

Mother Tang said with a smile: "I don't know which guy is so lucky!"

Biluo smiled and didn't speak, seeing that Mother Tang had never been here before, she even took him to Fuzebu Zhuang's door, and then Tang Xiao came out and was shocked: "How did you two get together?"

Mother Tang said: "You know each other!"

Biluo didn't speak, and Tang Xiao didn't speak either.

Mother Tang didn't know Biluo, but she knew her son. Then he looked at the two suspiciously, and the more he looked, the more he felt that there was something wrong. Said: "Go back to the house!"

Tang Xiao was eager to talk to Biluo, and said to his mother: "You sit here for a while, I have something to say to him." Tang's

mother reminded: "Don't close the door, be careful of the famous festival of the girl's family. !" The two went back to the house one after the other.

Tang Xiao said: "Why are you here."

Biluo took out the deed of prostitution: "I have nowhere to go now."

Tang Xiao said: "What's going on?"

"Anyway, I will be free in the future." This thing is used by Biluo After years of accumulation and buying, I got it last year, but I don't know where to go, and I haven't arranged a place for myself! He also refused the redemption of others on the grounds that his deed was in the hands of the shopkeeper. Now he is desperate to find Tang Xiao.

Tang Xiao tore off the piece of paper that bound him: "Marry me!"

Biluo's tears fell again. Mother Tang was worried that her son was eavesdropping on the little beauty like flowers and jade, who would have guessed that he was listening. cried. Mother Tang believed that her son had bullied others. Immediately he pushed the door open and became furious: "Okay, the more you live, the longer you become, and you are still learning to bully people!"

Tang Xiao was wronged.

Mother Tang said to Biluo: "Little girl, my son is not good, and my aunt will be angry with you."

Tang Xiao said, "I want to marry!"

Mother Tang was in a complicated mood. It was a good thing that her son was willing to marry, but this girl was too old When he was young, looking at his face covered in tears, he was clearly being bullied. Their Tang family never did anything wicked.

"Good boy, tell me if you are being forced, and my aunt will make the decision for you."

Biluo cried and shook her head, indicating that she was willing.

Mother Tang didn't believe it, and then Biluo kept crying. Mother Tang wanted to decide for him, but inexplicably felt like she was bullying him, and said embarrassingly: "Okay, you can marry! Don't cry." I knew before that Tang Xiao had someone he liked, but we met today. , the other party is also willing, so what are you waiting for.

Biluo cried and choked: "Well, I don't want a dowry!"

"You child..."

A few days after the autumn harvest, Biluo and Tang Xiao got married, and Biluo thought that it would be enough to carry a sedan chair and enter the door. . Unexpectedly, it was very grand. On the day they got married, they knew that Biluo was not a girl, but a brother, but he behaved like a girl, and the habit of many years could not be changed, so it was up to him. Tang Xiao talked about Biluo's life experience, but only concealed the part of Xianyunzhai, and everyone felt sorry for him.

On the second day of the bridal chamber, the second sister-in-law said to the second brother Tang with an awkward look: "what's the matter with the eldest brother, the daughter-in-law I'm looking for is too young. I actually have to call him sister-in-law!"

Brother Tang smiled and said, "Hey, there's no way, the elders are in order." Not to mention the daughter-in-law, even he has to be called the elder sister-in-law.

Biluo got up and poured tea on her knees for her parents. The two knew that Biluo was the first to marry. She was so young and so good-looking. Said: "Don't worry, if my son bullies you, I will definitely settle the account with him."

"Thank you mother, I don't have any parents anymore, you will be my parents in the future..." He

prepared a bunch of gifts for Tang Yu and ate them. There are all kinds of small clothes, Xiao Tangyu is also a sensible and obedient child, and Biluo is very good at coaxing people, and after a while, he took the initiative to play with him.

Biluo gave the second sister-in-law another gold-encrusted hairpin, and the second sister-in-law repeatedly said, "This is too precious."

Biluo smiled softly: "You're a family!"

"The sister-in-law is too lavish. "

Tang second brother slandered, just now he disliked people's young age, and now it's called affectionate. I admired it in my heart, this Biluo still had two moments to win people's hearts, and after only one encounter, everyone was biased towards him.