Chapter 44 Negotiations

After Shao Kun returned home, he wanted to discuss with Tang Ze, and asked him if he could ask his eldest brother and second brother to run. If the trip makes money, everyone will share it. They all have experience in traveling far away, and it is easy to build a manpower. The most important thing to go out to buy goods is to speak carefully and not to disclose the slightest bit. If there is any rumor outside, the goods may be stolen or robbed. Even people can be in danger!

Shao Kun's chance is to make a steady profit without losing money, and he can also pull them by the way.

It's not a big deal to save a dozen or eight taels in a lifetime like them in the countryside. But going out to get goods, especially the wealthy coastal city, one thousand taels of silver is nothing at all. For the sake of this little money, please ask the escort to escort it.

Tang Ze also felt that it was feasible, but he was obviously at a loss.

"What's wrong?" Shao Kun asked when he saw this.

Tang Ze said: "Then... can I not let the second brother be called Brother Lin Xuan." He stammered. From time to time, he peeked at Shao Kun with his eyes.

Shao Kun felt something was wrong, raised his eyebrows and said, "My dear, who is Lin Xuan?" It's worth saying this again by Tang Ze.

Tang Ze was so nervous that he couldn't speak, but he was held in his arms by Shao Kun maliciously. He kissed him and then pressed him. This is a small game between two people.

Tang Ze's breath is full of Shao Kun's breath, how dare he be dishonest. He had no choice but to say, "He...he wanted to marry me, but I didn't agree." He said it eagerly, because he was afraid that Shao Kun would hear something from others. With his cautious temperament, he would definitely mind.

Because the second brother has a good relationship with Brother Lin Xuan, and he is a carefree person, so he can't help calling him.

After listening to him, Shao Kun took a deep breath, and he had long known that a good-looking brother like Tang Ze would be coveted by others. But still unhappy to hear it. If it wasn't for his quick start, would his daughter-in-law already belong to someone else?

In the past, Shao Kun thought that only Shao Jie had something to do with Tang Ze, but Lin Xuan came out unexpectedly. Since they have a good relationship with the second brother Tang, and the Tang family are warm and hospitable, they must have seen each other for a while, Shao Kun narrowed his eyes and looked at Tang Ze.

Tang Ze's neck shrank, trying to minimize his presence.

Shao Kun looked angry and funny. Said: "Do you like the one called Lin Xuan?"

Tang Ze regretted a little, isn't it okay to look for trouble? Shao Kun started to cross-examine now, and said, "He is my second brother's buddy. I always take him as my brother." Tang Ze blinked and looked at Shao Kun, hoping that he could see his sincerity.

Shao Kun said: "Then does he also consider you a younger brother?"

Tang Ze's face was a little red, he was not good at lying. Of course, I can feel that Brother Lin Xuan likes him very much. Every time I come back, I bring precious gifts, although they are all rejected. But this matter is very unusual. It's just that one of the buddies' younger brother needs to pay such attention: "I don't know."

Shao Kun narrowed his eyes slightly. It seems that this man named Lin Xuan has bad intentions towards his daughter-in-law. Take strict precautions.

"Then what do you think of me?"

"You are the father of the child." Tang Ze said.

Shao Kun looked him in the eyes and said, "What's yours?"

"Master."

"Say it again." Shao Kun has never been lenient when it comes to taking advantage.

I coaxed my daughter-in-law to talk to my husband several times, and that was enough. Tang Ze couldn't be ashamed anymore, and finally coaxed Shao Kun's vinegar vat.

After a while, Shao Kun called Brother Tang and the second brother over to talk about the delivery of goods.

As soon as they heard that they could make money, their eyes lit up. Their families spend a lot of money, and people who go out and walk like them don't always have work. There are still two to three months until the autumn harvest. The big man was suffocated by the silver. Tang Xiao wants to make money, and second brother Tang is about to become a father, and he also wants to make money. I was thinking about going out to find work for the past few days, but Shao Kun found them first.

"I've been to the coastal province. It's a wonderful place. It's bustling everywhere. Anyone who wears ordinary clothes there may be rich." Brother Tang visited once five years ago and was deeply impressed.

Fishing boats near the coast go to the seaside to fish, transport people, and transport goods. With unique advantages, there are more than one or two ways to make a fortune. Precisely because of the control of the transportation canals, many century-old stores will also choose to build there. On the one hand, the local area is prosperous, and it can also be transported to various places next to the waterway. When the stevedores over there are lucky, they can even earn two taels of silver a month as a reward.

Although Brother Tang has never been to such a prosperous place, he is eager to try it.

Shao Kun said: "Second brother, look for some other reliable brothers. I don't think you should call Lin Xuan."

Brother Tang didn't know who he was talking about.

On the other hand, Brother Tang said embarrassedly: "Okay." How did he know about Lin Xuan? It's really inappropriate to stand in a man's point of view. The thing is that he did something wrong, and Tang Ze never agreed. His burden is hot and superfluous.

Big Brother Tang saw the strange atmosphere between the two of them, and didn't say anything at the moment. He planned to leave the room and ask carefully.

Shao Kun wants to make cloth and jewelry. The two brothers were taken aback. I thought it would sell some local specialties such as dried fish and sea vegetables. The money invested in doing these is not three melons and two dates. If you lose, you will go bankrupt, and it is not easy to make money in the countryside. It was earned by the sweat beads falling to the ground and falling eight petals.

The two of them had no idea it was such a high-level thing.

Big Brother Tang said, "Can you sell it?"

"Yes, you can invest all your money in it, and then you will share the money according to the proportion. Get as much money as possible." Shao Kun said.

Seeing his determined expression, Big Brother Tang took a deep breath: "I'll think of a way. If it's not heavy goods or food, you don't need so many people. A total of five people is enough. I used to help others walk. The cloth must be moisture-proof and sun-proof. Then you need to order some wooden boxes. It's better to put another layer of cloth on the inside to save the cloth from being fuzzed. You also need a carriage." worry. But now they are the shippers themselves. How to live outside, how to eat, how to transport all have to figure out their own way. Brother Tang said, "Let's go to the horse shop to rent a horse, one tael

a month, and ten taels as a deposit. We also have to hire a guarantor."

The bylaws set seven, seven, eight, eight. Counting five of them is enough. Live in a carriage. Eat home-baked dry biscuits. In addition to spending money on cars and horses, try not to spend a cent on anything else. The money you save can buy more.

Big Brother Tang has no objection to these details, and he is used to it. He turned to Shao Kun and said, "I have an idea, at least one of the three of us should stay in the village, so that the two families can take care of each other." Second sister-in-law and Tang Ze are both pregnant. The family is old and young, the men are all out, what do they do?

The second brother did not speak.

The eldest brother has to go, and he wants to go too, but this job is from Shao Kun's team. The Tang brothers have gone out, and the cost of going out will make people suspicious.

Unexpectedly, Shao Kun took the initiative to say: "I'll stay." They were talking in the room. Suddenly a sound of a stone being kicked came from outside the house.

When the three of them were talking, they all looked out. But he saw Tang Ze hurriedly dodging his back.

This little episode made all the men in the room laugh, this little Liu, come in if he wants to hear it, all his own people insist on eavesdropping. Maybe too excited and accidentally bumped into something.

Shao Kun shrugged his shoulders dotingly: "There is a little clingy spirit at home that I can't do without."

Second brother Tang sneered, as if he didn't have a daughter-in-law yet.

Brother Tang said: "Don't worry, I swear by my personality that I will never be greedy for the first penny here."

Second brother Tang hurriedly assured Shao Kun when he heard it: "My brother's reputation is recognized by everyone. So am I. Our Tang family won't take advantage of others." Although Shao Kun didn't say anything, he had to say it to the end in order to dispel his concerns.

Shao Kun said: "Okay, I still can't trust you. When you go out to buy goods, you will have a purchase order with you."

Brother Tang breathed a sigh of relief, and then smiled: "I think it 's wrong." I don't know about high-end goods and this stuff, this is good, insurance!

Brother Tang couldn't stand it when he stayed at home: "When are we going?"

"Let's get money first, the sooner the better."

Shao Kun took out 800 taels of silver. Among them, 600 taels were given to the eldest brother to get Moonlight Silk and Jinxiu Village's cloth, and 200 taels were placed with the second brother Tang to get some gems and jewelry.

Both of them were shocked by his generosity, 800 taels...

Brother Tang couldn't hold back and said, "Do you know the origin of the money?" Robbery can't get so much money. Qianzhuang, the national currency exchange.

"The origin is clear, and you should try to gather as much as possible. There are not many opportunities to make money like this." Shao Kun emphasized again.

"Okay." I wanted to make up a dozen or two. But seeing that Shao Kun took out so many of those three melons and two dates, he really couldn't handle it. He had to take one hundred taels, but he didn't have the skills of Shao Kun. Where is the money going? The two of them were restless, and Tang Er brother fell over the threshold when he went out the door, as if he had drunk too much.

Shao Kun waved to Tang Ze.

Tang Ze pretended not to see it.

Shao Kun walked over and picked him up by the waist, went back to the house and leaned down and kissed him: "Your man is no longer going out, and I'll be with you at home, are you happy?"

"Happy." Tang Ze knew that the eldest brother and the others were out there. Going out for as little as two or three months, as much as half a year. It's New Year's Eve by then. It was agreed that he was going to move into a new house in the next few days. What would be the point of living in a big house without Shao Kun.

Shao Kun liked his daughter-in-law's obedient appearance, so he hugged and kissed: "Daughter-in-law, how do you thank me?" Tang Ze did n't

understand, and said seriously, "Thank you."

He quickly leaned into his ear and said something.

Tang Ze blushed the more he listened.