Chapter 56 Cute

Xu Shirong still has a lot of malicious intentions that have not been released. He thought about it before he came. What if he is the real son? He was born in a country just to add to the joke. It would be better if he succeeded in angering him, and let all the servants see his vulgarity and impulsiveness. Whoever thought he would do it after saying a word, just taking advantage of the county magistrate to speak. He hurriedly dragged his aching body and crawled away from him in embarrassment!

Did this person grow up eating steel? It hurts to beat someone.

What Shao Kun hates most is that others dare to scold his daughter-in-law in front of his daughter-in-law. The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. He saw that Xu Shirong started to perform: "Dad...help..." He started to complain with snot and tears. He looked angry and put a foot on Xu Shirong's tailbone.

He was crying, and he didn't have time to take precautions when suddenly there was a piercing pain in his buttocks, and he groaned. Never thought that he would kick in front of everyone, and he was so angry.

When Shao Kun went to Tang Ze, he said with a distressed expression, "Are you alright?"

Xu Shirong was annoyed when he heard this. What did he say? Was he the one who was beaten?

Tang Ze didn't speak, but Shao Kun knew that he was annoyed by Xu Shirong.

So rushed up again.

Xu Shirong climbed out of the danger just now, but now he can't move at all. He called out to Chacha: "Murdered... Help!" The

county magistrate quickly said: "Okay, you can follow me back to the house." A group of servants Only then did he stop him with all his might.

Shao Kun didn't become that shrewd third. When he left, he deliberately walked beside him and stepped on his hand. Xu Shirong cried out in pain again.

Shao Kun hurriedly turned around and covered his daughter-in-law's ears. Some people were human on the surface, but they were a group of wolves behind their backs, who knew how to howl all day long. It's not good for the prenatal education of his children!

The people in the county are very powerful. Seeing that Xu Shirong suffered such a big loss, the county magistrate did not give him any success. The new son, Shao Kun, has a bad temper, and no one dared to touch his brow. If you help Xu Shirong at the moment, wouldn't it be on the opposite side of Shao Kun, the servants are more clever than each other, and they were eager to show it just now, so much effort has gone away, only the two little girls in his courtyard didn't leave, but He slapped people in the face just now in front of everyone. The little girl was also aggrieved and shouted, "Sir, let's call you a doctor." After that, she left.

Xu Shirong was dumbfounded at this moment, there are no people?

This is something that has never happened before, and my eyes are red with anger. Are these people trying to rebel? In the end, it was his old enemy Xu Zhong who helped him up, and said to Xu Shirong earnestly: "A dove is a dove, and a bird is a bird."

"What do you mean?"

"You are a smart person? If it was before, maybe you were the only one in the Xu family. Hope, but you screwed it up with your own hands." He handed the handle to the county magistrate's opponent, causing them to lose their adults. I'm afraid I can't do it now if I want to put on the spectrum of the eldest young master. Without fame, what would he do to fight Shao Kun? What's more, Shao Kun is the parent and son of the county magistrate, and he is the one who built the county food city with his bare hands.

The county magistrate is not a fool, and it is clear who is the candidate at this time.

Xu Shirong's face turned red and white for a while: "Did you hurt me?" It was obviously not like this before the exam. Why did it suddenly change?

Xu Zhong smiled and said nothing. It was indeed his hand. The flower boat girl that Xu Shirong liked was already bought by him. What the examiners like, the answers to buying are all revealed through these. Xu Shirong is convinced that those who can read books are rich and powerful, and romantic scholars love beautiful women. The news from their mouths is relatively It is believable, the women there are ruthless and unrighteous, and whoever gives more money will listen to whoever.

Although Xu Zhong announced this situation, who made him unable to control his waistband, and who was he to blame?

Xu Shirong was only suspicious at first, but after seeing Xu Zhong's proud face, he knew that he was deceived. Immediately, he was furious, and said indiscriminately that he must make the Xu family look good in the future.

Seeing that he was barking like a vicious dog, Xu Zhong didn't bother to pay attention to him. Push him hard. His rib fan and tailbone were already injured. He couldn't do anything at all, and he fell into the small garden in a very embarrassed manner. Then he said coldly: "I still have something to do, so please go back to your room by yourself!"

"You son of a bitch."

Xu Zhong sneered, isn't he hard-mouthed, as a housekeeper, servants are not allowed to help him. Let's see how long he can be tough.

Instead, I was curious what the county magistrate would say to Shao Kun at this time.

As soon as Shao Kun entered the house, he saw the county magistrate's wife. A beautiful woman's eyes were full of tears at the moment. When she saw Shao Kun, the tears rolled down her: "My son, you are really suffering outside. Mother, I'm sorry for you." When you're done, hug him.

Shao Kun stretched out his hand to stop her, frowned and said, "Just talk and don't move your feet." The

magistrate saw Shao Kun in a somewhat high-profile manner before, who would have thought that he was still a small villager at the time, and he turned his head and Gain a firm foothold in the county. The speed of attracting gold is not as strong as a child of an aristocratic family. In addition, something happened to Xu Shirong, and more favors for Shao Kun's biological son.

"Child, you are the only son of your father and mother in this life. I know you are suffering outside. As long as you come back, we will compensate you well." The county magistrate said gently.

Shao Kun said: "It's not necessary, I have my own relatives." Although he didn't have a strong sense of belonging to the Shao family before, he is now married, and Tang Ze has a family, and Tang Ze still has a baby in his belly. This has been the happiness he has cultivated for several lifetimes.

And the county magistrate is also a chicken thief. He didn't take it to heart when he knew it. Seeing that the child who had been raised for 21 years was useless, he remembered him. What's the point?

The county magistrate's wife had long known that Shao Kun knew their identities, and she did not want to be rich and noble and wanted to recognize their ancestors, but she was very resistant. Seeing that her biological son did not kiss them, tears fell again!

The county magistrate said: "Are you doing this to be filial? Even if you don't have the kindness of raising you, let's be kind again. When your mother was pregnant with you, you vomited for more than nine months. We did it on purpose. Can't you forgive us?"

Tang Ze knew that Shao Kun hated others to oppress him with his identity. Quickly look over. Sure enough, Shao Kun said: "If you feel dissatisfied, I can compensate you with money!" After saying this, the county magistrate's face changed. What a shame, how could he, a county magistrate, still blackmail his own son?

Shao Kun's eyes were full of aggression. These words came out of his mouth in the last life. Giving it back to him again only felt refreshed.

"You..." The magistrate almost fainted with anger.

The magistrate's wife did not expect Shao Kun to be so stubborn.

Only Tang Ze stepped forward and held Shao Kun's hand.

Shao Kun looked back at him and saw a worried look in Tang Ze's eyes. He immediately shook his wife. The temperament of the whole body changed with the trend, as if the hedgehog had gathered all the thorns all at once.

"Who is this?" asked the county magistrate's wife, who had such a great influence on his son. I was a little curious.

Shao Kun hurriedly blocked in front of Tang Ze, blocking his daughter-in-law tightly. Said: "He is my daughter-in-law." Very vigilant. For fear that they would use their crooked brains to bully Tang Ze.

The county magistrate's wife said, "You are already married? Do you have children?" I heard that men in the countryside get married very early.

"Not yet." He withheld the child's information.

"That......"

Seeing that she wanted to ask more, Shao Kun hurriedly said, "I made everything clear last time. I don't want to come back to you at all. I hope you don't disturb my life again." The

county magistrate was also angry . : "You really do." He has been operating in the county for many years, like a local emperor. If he returns to the county magistrate's mansion, Shao Kun will be the second in command in the county. The disgust didn't seem like it was pretending. Although Shao Kun is a parent-child, he has not been raised under his knees since he was a child. It would be a lie to say that he has any deep feelings.

He was a dignified county magistrate who was despised by others, but also had fire and temper in his heart, that's why he asked this sentence.

Shao Kun said: "Of course."

"Okay, from now on, I will treat you as my son. You can go." The

county magistrate's wife was shocked: "Kun'er, don't listen to your father."

But Shao Kun pulled Tang Ze left the house all the way.

After leaving the door and walking to a corner, Shao Kun turned around and hugged Tang Ze, saying, "Are you scared?"

Tang Ze shook his head: "You really don't want to go back."

Shao Kun said, "Yeah."

Tang Ze learned Shao Kun also patted him on the back comfortingly in his previous appearance: "It doesn't matter, if they are old and need old age, we can support them." For fear that Shao Kun will be reputed to be unfilial, it's not just raising a pair of fathers Mother?

Shao Kun looked at Tang Ze and smiled: "You are really kind."

"Then there is no way, will I marry you?" He could only find a way to share the pressure for Shao Kun.

Shao Kun said: "Okay, let's go home."

"But aren't you going to oversee the work?"

"Second brother and Zhu Wen are here." Shao Kun said, "I want to hug you and kiss you." This kind of thing has to be done at home.

Tang Ze's ears were a little red, and he glanced at him: "Okay."

"Why are you so good today?" Shao Kun chatted with him on the road.

Tang Ze said: "You're not happy, I want you to be happy." He didn't know before that Shao Kun was actually the son of the county magistrate, a rich boy who suffered for so many years in the country, and his fate was unfair, but he Still quite happy. If Shao Kun was really the county magistrate, he wouldn't be able to climb high.

Shao Kun's heart is very soft.

On the way, Tang Ze said, "I was really afraid that after you agreed to him, you would not want me anymore." Shao Jie was about to divorce his wife when he became a scholar. If Shao Kun returned to the county magistrate's office, his status would be much more expensive than a scholar.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "Impossible."

"Why? There are so many beautiful people in the county."

"You are my life." He was born again for him alone.

Tang Ze's eyes were bright when he heard his words. He was always restrained, and he took the initiative to kiss Shao Kun in the street.