Chapter 40 The Little Helper

With the help of Zhang Sanpang, Shao Kun felt extremely relaxed.

Filling sausages, marinating chicken chops only need to be matched with suitable ingredients, and the three fatties of kneading noodles can also do all the work.

Only then did Zhang Sanpang have a clear understanding of Shao Kun's scale. Half a bag of flour had to be rubbed off when kneading the dough. A dozen large doughs. Boiled sauce must be used in barrels. It was oil, noodles, and meat. He clicked his tongue. The people in the village still underestimated the strength of Shao Kun's booth.

It would be a shock to them to know this.

Sausages and chicken chops, there are also a lot of chicken offal. Shao Kun had no time to clean up before, but now he is free to marinate the chicken feet. Those chicken intestines, chicken hearts, chicken gizzards, etc. are all washed with ginger juice to remove the fishy smell, and then blanched a few times. When the fishy smell dissipates, add pickled peppers and red and green peppers and stir-fry, sour, spicy and salty.

Zhang Sanpang frequently lost his mind when he smelled the smell.

Shao Kun said: "Let's just eat this!"

"No." Zhang Sanpang knew that he ate a lot, so he was embarrassed to stay. How could Shao Kun let him do so much work and go back to cook on fire, so he simply steamed a big pot of steamed buns.

Zhang Sanpang refused at first, but after he got to the table, he never stopped eating. The spicy stir-fried chicken mixed with the sourness of the pickled peppers and the spiciness of the peppers are very enjoyable. He was sweating profusely while eating and didn't want to stop. I couldn't hold back my appetite all of a sudden.

I ate five steamed buns the size of my fist, and ate a few while holding chicken paws. I heard that those who are particular in the county do not eat chicken heads and chicken feet. Eating this is like being inferior to others.

The villagers also eat it, but they don't like it. But when something is in Shao Kun's hands, it tastes so good.

Tang Ze also liked this spicy fried chicken, and ate half a steamed bun more than usual. With this thing, the chicken skeleton stewed potatoes didn't move a few mouthfuls.

Zhang Sanpang can eat, but Shao Kun's dishes are not delivered. Also thankfully so the meals will be enough. There is still a small pot of stew left, and the spicy fried chicken is the first to be empty. Most people can't eat this, after all, there are very few people who kill ten chickens at a time. And lack of seasoning, also can not get this taste.

Seeing that Tang Ze likes to eat, Shao Kun said, "Next time I'll pickle some pickled peppers and kimchi, I'll cook it for you when you want to eat it.

" He is never a picky eater, what to eat.

Shao Kun has to rely on what he likes to eat.

Zhang Sanpang said, "Can you live in that new house of yours?" It was dry for a while. This beautiful and grand house has become a scene in the village. The villagers do not go to the drying yard when they have nothing to do. They are willing to run here, full of envy.

Shao Kun said: "It's coming soon."

Zhang Sanpang chatted with him after the meal: "Has this old and broken house been pushed?" Even the chicken coop at the back was newly built. The second brother also left a design for him. After the house is demolished here. Reinforce a layer of fence. Turning over the ground well, it can be used as a small vegetable field. Zhang Sanpang didn't think about it so much, but he just felt that this place was a little annoying.

Shao Kun said: "Let's not dismantle it first, let's make snacks here." The cauldron, kitchen, chimney are all ready-made, as well as the yard and small shed.

"The yard in the new house is bigger!"

Shao Kun said, "There is a lot of fumes from cooking, and the smell of killing chickens. My daughter-in-law can't stand it when she is pregnant."

Tang Ze peeked at him, but he didn't expect him to be considerate.

Zhang Sanpang was a little speechless, how did Shao Kun treat his daughter-in-law so well after he became a pro? In the village, the daughter-in-law who pays attention to knocking down rubs the face, and the daughter-in-law listens timidly when the head of the family speaks.

Who would have thought that he would embarrass the men in the village like this, but Zhang Sanpang can understand it a little bit. After all, Tang Ze used to be the one that everyone in the village wanted to marry. It was only in the 21st century that he wanted someone he liked, so it was normal that he was not willing to fight.

This dinner was full and full, and there was still a pot of stewed chicken skeleton, four or five braised chicken feet, and two large steamed buns, Shao Kun said: "Take these dishes back, come over at three o'clock tomorrow when you are ugly, just in time. breakfast." There is no such thing as leftovers in the country. Those who deliver meals to each other are people who have a very good relationship, and there are many people in the village who are not full.

"What about you guys?"

"You don't need to worry about it."

Zhang Sanpang also thought about it, Shao Kun's craftsmanship is such that he has nothing to worry about eating. He was a little happy in his heart, Shao Kun packaged him several meals. I don't know how much this meal is saved every month, and he is his own brother. Shao Kun can give him 500 yuan a month. He didn't give him a few uncles for such a good job. It can be seen that they have grown together since childhood. A big friendship is more solid than other relationships.

Shao Kun said, "Three fat people." He smiled.

Zhang Sanpang hesitated for a moment: "Huh?"

Shao Kun said, "If you're not busy, accompany me to the new house to do some work."

"Oh, let's go." go.

After a while, the two of them went to the new house and turned over the half of the yard, and the ridges were lined up.

"Tomorrow, I will go to the county seat to buy seedlings, and we will fix it secretly. When I look back, Tang Ze will definitely like it." He took it to heart after Tang Ze mentioned it last time.

Zhang Sanpang saw that there was no one to say: "You are too good to him." That tone was quite disapproving. Now there are many people in the village who envy him, but there are also many people who say evil things with crooked mouths, especially those sour men. Let's say that Shao Kun was treated by his daughter-in-law, it's a shit!

Shao Kun said: "You don't understand, in fact, the daughter-in-law is the backbone of the family. Some people are waiting at home. After a day's work, they can only hope when they come back. Besides, the daughter-in-law will have more babies when she is happy." Happy to think about it.

"No wonder." Zhang Sanpang was thoughtful.

Shao Kun knew that this villain in his family was very loyal, but he was a bit self-righteous when he was not controlled, and added: "Don't worry about what others say, the days are

yours ." I also want to find a brother to marry, do you know anyone?" In the past, I wanted to marry a woman and go home, but now, seeing Shao Kun's little days, he still felt a bit envious when he refused to admit it. After Tang Ze got married with him, it was bright and shiny outside the home, and it was obvious that he had to worry about it. Looking at Shao Kun again, it was a completely reborn change. Still better brother.

Shao Kun said: "No, I only know my daughter-in-law."

Zhang Sanpang couldn't bear it and said, "Can you stop talking about it, who are you irritating?"

Shao Kun smiled, he found that showing off his daughter-in-law was completely unconscious. , who made his Tang Ze really delicious and cute.