Chapter 69 Management

Shao Kun frowned and said to Brother Xu: "He is seriously ill now, and my family lacks doctors and medicines, so let me pay for his diagnosis and treatment, and let his brother take care of him. Change the place to live. I'll talk about other things first." The

younger brother knelt down and kowtowed several times, and his words were incoherent. With doctors and medicines, his brother would definitely survive!

Shao Kun left Brother Xu three taels of silver, of which two or two were the worth of their brothers, and the other one or two silver was the cost of food and accommodation for the two of them.

Brother Xu admiringly said beside him: "Brother Shao, you are really a kind person." He became numb after working here for a long time. The people who came to him to sell the grass and sell themselves were full of bitterness, and he could only harden his heart.

Shao Kun said: "It's fate that we met. Okay, I'll go out and find a doctor."

Brother Xu said: "No matter what, I admire people like you. You can rest assured that these two people will make sure to arrange for you properly." He The chest slapped loudly.

"Thank you."

Shao Kun went out to find the doctor, and will be back later. The waiter and the servant did not go with him for the time being.

As soon as he went out, he met Lu Zhaotou, with a smile on his face at the moment: "It's Shao Kun's brother." Since Butler Xu Zhong's last thunderous power, he asked around about Shao Kun's desire to make friends. Who knows after the last time. Never saw him again. Today, I heard that the yamen said that he came over immediately after he appeared in the yaxing. The meeting was a burst of hearty laughter.

Shao Kun had a drink with Lu Zhaotou in his last life. He hasn't had much interaction with him in this life, but after thinking about it for a while, he will understand that as the leader of the last prison, he knows the ins and outs. Said: "Lu Zhaotou, why do you have time to come here?"

When Lu Zhaotou saw Shao Kun knowing his identity, he smiled even more happily: "Oh, brother Shao, I came here specifically to invite you over to drink. Last time I took a bath, I heard that someone under my command gave you to Being caught in a prison is too bad. I dealt with those yamen on the spot! Our county government has never wronged good people, so I'm sorry I didn't come to you to make amends." If Lu Zhaotou can make amends, he has to show his face. big.

Lu Zhetou's subordinates in charge of the Hundred Decades are also people who stomp on the spot in the county seat. Ordinary merchants want to find him for a drink, but Lu Zhaotou doesn't necessarily give face. Now it is surprising that Shao Kun is placed so low.

Shao Kun said: "It was a misunderstanding at the beginning, and I explained it clearly, and I didn't suffer any grievances."

"Hey, even so, I have already ordered the private room wine and food in Xianyunzhai. If you don't come, you won't give face." Lu The catcher said with a smile.

Shao Kun said: "But I have other things right now. My people are sick, and I'm going to ask a doctor."

Lu Shaotou said familiarly: "Hey, how can I use Brother Shao to run a doctor in person? Go." Then he said solemnly: "Xiao Li, go and invite the white genius doctor to give medicine to Brother Shao's servants, just say it is what I said, use the best medicine, and it must be cured!"

"Yes." The yamen named Xiao Li turned around and left.

So Shao Kun and Lu Chutou went to Xianyunzhai. The shopkeeper immediately left him the best Yehe Tea House and took him up there himself. Lu Chutou said nothing on the surface, but he was shocked in his heart. what. Not everyone can come in the Yehe Teahouse, and Shao Kun is really unusual!

The more Lu Zhaotou looked at him, the more he felt that he was unusual. Whose small businessman was so calm and calm. He must be someone who does big things, so his attitude has become more and more enthusiastic.

After eating a jar of wine, Lu Zhutou's tongue also grew, and he said to Shao Kun: "Brother Shao, I'm older... a few years older than you, so I'll take a big one. It's your brother. If you come to the county town in the future, you won't open your eyes. The people who are looking for trouble for you must come to me." Behind him is Xu Zhong, and behind Xu Zhong is the county magistrate. That was his immediate superior to the head of the county. This flattery still has to be shot.

Shao Kun nodded, Lu Zhaotou was happy, and said, "Come on, let's continue drinking."

Shao Kun's drinking capacity was good, but Lu Zhaotou couldn't stop drinking, and his mind was a little dizzy. Soon Lu Zhaotou said to go out to settle the bill, and he fell drunk after giving the money. He was carried home by several other yamen. Shao Kun's mind was a little dazed, and a young

servant said with a bowl of hangover medicine: "Sir, this is given by our master."

Shao Kun rubbed his aching temples and said, "Who is your master."

The servant said: "Biluo."

"Thank him for me." Shao Kun drank the hangover medicine and felt much more comfortable.

Out of Xianyunzhai.

Going back to the line, Brother Xu smiled and said, "Brother, you still have some face. This genius white doctor is not something everyone can please." He was more and more respectful to Shao Kun, but the genius white doctor actually condescended to give it to him. The servant sees a doctor. It seems that this Shao Kun is not only rich, but also has a deep background. Seeing this relationship, Brother Xu is very concerned about his affairs.

"How is the wounded?"

"The rotten flesh has been scraped off, and the wound has been cleaned and treated with medicine. He is in good spirits." The man was as strong as a cow. With the medical skills of Bai Shenyi, you will definitely be able to rejuvenate.

Shao Kun asked them to prepare a carriage and take the newly bought servant home. They also changed their names. The two brothers were renamed Yihan and Yifei, and the servants were changed to Erjin and Erhang. On the way, I told them the rules, and the two brothers served his daughter-in-law. The two servants are looking after the house, doing some chores by the way. The four said they understood.

Yihan is nineteen this year. As a brother, he looks too manly, not as slender and handsome as his brother. In the past, he was the head of the house in the same room. Shao Kun said: "You will take care of them in the future."

Although it was bought back by a death deed. But they also have costs. Big families will give them monthly money. If they are a little bit more sloppy, they can only do other work to make some money.

Shao Kun said: "One hundred cents a month in the future, Yihan works hard as a manager, two hundred cents a month." The

four of them were very pleasantly surprised. Before they came, they already knew that they were buying the countryside to serve as servants. He knew it must be very hard, but he didn't expect to have serious monthly money. Three of the four of them grew up in the countryside, and they knew that the countryside didn't spend much money. If you save for a few years, you might be able to marry a daughter-in-law, or buy yourself a freelance, so it seems that it is better to be bought by Shao Kun in the country than in the county!

Besides, their appearance is not a standout. They have been defeated in several rounds. If they are defeated again, they can only be used as long-term workers to work in places such as tofu workshops. It is the best choice to be elected by Shao Kun, and the four of them are very happy.

The car drove steadily from the entrance of the village to Shao Kun's house. There was a market at the entrance of the village and several people were fresh and broken. When they got out of the car and saw the newly built tile-roofed house, they were completely shocked, far better than they had imagined.

Once inside, it's clean and tidy.

When I saw Tang Ze, I was surprised by his beauty, not to mention being in the countryside, even in the county.

Tang Ze was also a little confused and didn't know what was going on right now.

Shao Kun said: "Daughter-in-law, this is the servant I bought."

As soon as he finished speaking, Yihan led everyone to their knees: "Hello, Madam."

Tang Ze quickly helped them up: "Get up quickly."

Shao Kun said: "I don't need to be called Mrs. and Mrs. in the future, just call me Brother Shao Kun, and Brother Tang Ze." If he is a small businessman, if he acts nondescript every day, it will be a joke!

Shao Kun drank, and even though he drank some hangover medicine, he still wanted to sleep. Now said: "You are familiar with them, I was sleepy for a while."

"Well." Tang Ze said.

So Shao Kun went back to the house and slept until the afternoon. These little servants were well trained and should be able to adapt to each other, but when he went out, he found that his daughter-in-law was well managed by them and sat there motionless.

Shao Kun said: "What's wrong?"

Tang Ze looked at him with a cry for help. He was originally the youngest in the family, and he listened to Shao Kun after he got married. It's okay to tell him to be obedient, it's really hard for him to manage people. So all afternoon, he sat there and looked at each other, and the other party had to look at him for an hour. The servants didn't dare to make trouble, Tang Ze didn't know what to do, and both sides were a little embarrassed.

Shao Kun squeezed his daughter-in-law's face angrily and hilariously. He used to be a young master and didn't care about these trivial matters, but now he had to decide first: "Give them a place to live first."

Their newly built house Many, divided two rooms for them to live. The quilts inside are all new: "I'm resting today, and I don't need to wait. I'll ask you to come out for dinner later."

"Yes." They agreed crisply.

Tang Ze looked at Shao Kun with some admiration, but his mother didn't teach him this. Shao Kun said: "If you don't understand, just ask Han Han. He is the leader of these four people, and two long-term workers will come over for a while."

"Do they all live here?"

"Let's tidy up the old house." After Shao Kun built the new house, he wanted to tear down the old house, but he never spared the time. Now it seems that fortunately there is no grilling, this yard can be used for snacks! There are still people living in it, and since the village market is booming, many people want to come to their village to settle down and settle down. His house looks dilapidated, and some people pay 2 taels of silver.

Shao Kun doesn't sell the house, but the two brothers can live there when they pack up. The bed is a little small, and it's okay to take it apart to make two singles.

Just do what he says, Shao Kun is also omnipotent now and can do anything. The villagers watched Shao Kun grinding wood in the yard of the old house, and said boldly, "You still bought someone to serve you?"

"Who said that?" Shao Kun thought that this gossip was spreading too fast, he fell asleep. After a while, someone knew.

When the villagers heard that he didn't deny it, they sighed in their hearts that he made a fortune too fast, even the village head he didn't get to this point, and the others were still struggling to support their families. day.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during the period of 2020-04-02 18:14:43~2020-04-03 18:58:57~

Thank you for throwing the grenade Little angel: 1 Miao Miao;

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 1 Yulian, Shadow, Miao Miao;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 70 bottles of Zhong Wan; 10 bottles of chinchilla host; sunbathing 6 bottles of Big Cat; 5 bottles of Yao Ya Yao; 4 bottles of Queen; 2 bottles of Little Crazy