Chapter 67 Shopping

Tang Ze was curious to hear the lively voices outside in the small courtyard. Shao Kun brought water from outside and poured it into the water tank in the yard. Tang Ze took out his handkerchief and wiped his sweat. "How's it going outside?"

"It's quite lively." To go to the market in Shiliba Village, there must be a regular festival. Usually, you have to go to the county town to buy things. Unexpectedly, they created a small market in their village. Anyway, during the slack season, several nearby villages are not far away, and people who wandered came here. As soon as the news spread, many people came.

Tang Ze blinked and said, "Do you want to go?"

Shao Kun held back his smile: "I don't want to go."

"Ah?" Tang Ze was a little disappointed. He was so thin-skinned that he wanted Shao Kun to accompany him because he was afraid of being teased by the aunts in the village.

Shao Kun was really willing to reject him, so he said: "Then let me kiss and accompany you."

Tang Ze blushed and said righteously: "The four kisses owed to you last time have already been repaid. That's it!" That kind of blushing and heart-pounding experience almost cost him half his life, and in the end, he forcibly kept the trace of clarity in his mind before he survived.

From this, I came to a conclusion that Shao Kun was too scary, I was really afraid that he couldn't hold it.

Shao Kun said: "I'll just kiss and do nothing else."

Tang Ze was a little moved by his proposal, so Shao Kun took half of his soul again. After the kiss, Shao Kun must hold Tang Ze firmly , otherwise he would fall to the ground with weak legs.

Shao Kun was very cool, but Tang Ze obviously didn't think so and even wanted to bite Shao Kun's arm through his clothes: "You're too much!"

Shao Kun said: "It's all right, I can't tell." Tang Ze's lips were originally very pale, A little red and it looks good. He took his hand and said, "Let's go."

Tang Ze broke free of his hand and said awkwardly, "I can go by myself."

Shao Kun couldn't help him, so Tang Ze returned to the house and took his small purse. When I went out, it was really lively, and there were thirty or forty guests alone.

"Hey, your dish is quite fresh."

"That's it, we just picked it from the vine. You can't buy it, it's a pile of money." The people here didn't say anything. Most of them are estimated prices. Customers can buy them if they think they are suitable, and shop around if they don't like them.

Shao Kun watched as many people surrounded Orion's house. Most of the villagers bought fresh and dried vegetables. Only their family sells hares, and the meat is the most attractive. They said, "How much is your rabbit?

"

"It's not ten pounds." The

hunter's wife said: "Now the hares outside are eight cents a catty, and we have at least eight catties. It's already a big one." There were obviously more people around his stall. , which gave her a lot of confidence. Even if he doesn't buy it, there are others!

Everyone was very interested in hare meat, but hesitant to read dozens of texts at every turn. The hunter lady looked at Tang Ze and Shao Kun. Everyone in the village knows that they are the most willing to eat. Said: "Tang Ze has not seen you for a long time. We have hares here, do you want to buy some and go back to make up your body?"

Tang Ze said: "I don't want to eat rabbits today, has my sister-in-law opened?" He used to like it very much, but Since being fed by Shao Kun in various ways, he felt that the hare had an earthy smell when eating it, and it was not as delicious as pork and chicken.

"It hasn't opened yet." Mrs. Orion said with a smile: "Oh, Shao Kun came with you. A young couple is love."

Tang Ze was a little embarrassed. But Shao Kun grabbed his hand, and Shao Kun said, "How much is honey, sister-in-law."

"Don't mention this honey, my man is still lying at home just to get this honey, and told me not to sell it for a hundred cents less." The small jar was only half filled, and everyone thought it was too expensive.

Shao Kun brought it over and smelled the scent of wild flowers. Then he said: "Can you taste it?" The

hunter lady said: "Tast it."

Shao Kun dipped a little with his finger, and put it in his mouth with a sweet and floral fragrance. Truly the best wildflower nectar. The weight is more than a pound, and he said, "Buy it." He turned to Tang Ze.

The hunter lady was ecstatic in her heart. For a hundred cents, I'm really willing to buy it. I used to hunt hard, and I couldn't earn a hundred cents a day.

Shao Kun held a jar and dipped it a little and took a bite. It was really good. Said: "I'll go home later and vacate the jar for you to bring back!"

"That's a good feeling. Next time you want to eat it, I'll ask my man to pay more attention."

Shao Kun said: "Okay."

Tang Zecong Qiang Counting out a hundred copper coins in the bag and giving it to Mrs. Hunter, Mrs. Hunter said, "Xiao Tang is lucky." Holding the money means you have great power!

Tang Ze smiled: "Sister-in-law, you're busy, I'll go shopping first."

"Come on."

Shao Kun opened a booth for them and soon the rabbits were bought, and some people asked about the litter of weaned puppies. The laughing hunter lady is blind.

Tang Ze asked curiously, "Is honey really delicious?"

"Wild flower honey is delicious. You can drink it with water or eat it dry."

Tang Ze said, "I also want to try it."

Shao Kun dipped a little with his finger, Tang Ze said Ze licked it with his tongue and it tasted good. Tang Ze thought about it and said, "I'll hold it, you're tired!"

Shao Kun smiled and said, "Little greedy cat, do you want to steal

it?" "I'll steal a little bit."

Shao Kun said, "That's fine." The

two of them walked forward, and finally saw the most people gathered at the door of Tang's house. Shao Kun said to Tang Ze, "Go back to the house to find Tang Yu to play with. I'll go and take a look." If there are too many people, they are afraid of collision.

Tang Ze snorted and didn't forget to stand in a crowded place. Mother Tang was sweating profusely and said, "I really can't, I left those jars for others."

"Didn't others come? It's not easy to come here, I want two jars and you can mix it up for me."

"Yes, I also want to eat, I've come here, it's not good to go back empty-handed." People nearby have heard of his house. The kimchi is delicious, but I don't know what a good method is. I came here today to try some sour, spicy and crispy dishes. I really liked it and wanted to buy some to go back. I didn't expect that people would not sell the goods even though they were sold.

Mother Tang watched Shao Kun hurried over in the crowd, wiped her sweat and said, "You've come." She sold a lot of money all morning and it was too late to count, and now there are so many people who want to buy it .

Shao Kun said: "If you want to buy it, hand over the money, and I will mix it for you now."

"I want to buy two jars!"

"I want to buy three jars."

"I also buy two jars." Mother Tang frowned and said, "Can you remember that?"

Shao Kun said, "I'll write it down for you, take the note and pick it up. You can go to other places first. Come and pick it up in half an hour."

Everyone said yes , and then Shao Kun asked Tang Ze to fetch the pen and ink and write a note.

Those who paid the money soon got it. Even though these people didn't know how to read, they could still see the quality of the couplets they posted every year. Shao Kun's writing is very imposing, and after taking the note, these people will not be around here.

Mother Tang did not expect that he would solve this dilemma as soon as he came. Shao Kun told him to go back and get the kimchi!

Just after leaving, Zhang Sanpang came back from closing the stall, and was shocked to see how lively the village was. He stopped Shao Kun and said, "What's the matter, why did the entrance of our village turn into a market?"

Shao Kun told him the cause and effect as he walked, and Zhang Sanpang said, "That's fine." I'll be back at noon, and I'll be busy with Shao Kun.

Remove the kimchi from the jar, cut it and toss with the ingredients. Then marinate for a while to taste. Zhang Sanpang said: "My family agreed to get married!"

"When will we get married?"

"I think the sooner the better." Zhang Sanpang was stimulated by Shao Kun, and now he wants to hug his daughter-in-law.

Shao Kun said: "Okay, if you have money, you can say something." They have grown up together since childhood, which is extraordinary.

Zhang Sanpang was actually embarrassed and passed over vaguely, and said to Shao Kun: "I saw Shao Jie and the people from the casino when I just came back from outside. I heard people shouting that he killed people, and he wanted to press him. Then work."

"Casino?" Shao Kun was a little surprised.

Zhang Sanpang said: "Yes, people who enter there will be useless!"

Shao Kun knew after a little thought. He is now a scholar with fame and fame. If something goes wrong, it won't end well. Besides, Shao Jie is handsome, can write well, and can help, but it's impossible to make a profit in his studies.

The examiner asks for two sponsors, and he is in that kind of place, so don't even think about the sponsor! The people in this casino are quite ruthless. For someone like Shao Jie who has always wanted to get ahead, ruining his career is equivalent to killing him.

Shao Kun saw that the color of the kimchi was almost the same, so he picked up a random piece and tasted it. Zhang Sanpang prepared the cart and filled more than 80 bottles this time. There are forty bottles in the list just signed. The rest can be kept for sale.

Just as he was about to go there, he heard the door slam.

"Uncle Third." It was a little girl who came in. Shao Xueer was the child of his second brother, who was only six years old this year. Although the second brother Shao lives in a village, he has a tendency to never communicate with each other. Didn't expect to come here today.

Shao Kun beckoned and said, "Xueer, what's wrong?"

Shao Xueer's clothes were very old, her face was thin, and her eyes were big: "My father wants to ask you to come over for a drink."

Shao Kun said: "Oh." Shao Kun There are some cakes in Kun's yard. She brought a piece of mung bean cake for her niece and a half-pack of candied fruit and said, "You can eat it."

Shao Xueer wanted to eat it, but said, "I don't want

it." Shao Kun said and touched his niece's soft hair.

Shao Xueer hesitated for a while, but was picked up by Shao Kun and stuffed directly into her hand. Said: "Let's go, go to your house."

Shao Xue'er whispered: "Thank you Third Uncle, why didn't you see Third Aunt."

Shao Kun smiled lightly, with a gentle face on his face: "Xue'er can't call Tang Ze Third Aunt . Oh, or he'll be embarrassed."

"What's that called?"

"Uncle Tang Ze."

"Oh."

Zhang Sanpang sent things to Mother Tang for him, while he went out with the second brother's niece and saw the second brother Shao. He is only twenty-five years old, but his face looks like he is in his thirties.

Seeing that Shao Kun was still a little bit cramped, seeing Shao Xueer holding a piece of mung bean cake in her hand, she frowned, "Does this child want something?" He couldn't help but say that he was about to hit him when he reached out his hand.

Shao Kun immediately grabbed the second brother's wrist and said, "I gave it to my niece." The

second brother Shao put down his hand embarrassedly, and was still muttering: "This child is too outrageous." Then he said to Shao Kun: " Come to my second brother's house for a drink today!"

Shao Kun knew that since his second brother was separated, he went to a nearby factory to load, unload and deliver goods, and it was very hard every day. There is a sister-in-law and two little nieces at home, and the whole family lives on his hard money.

Shao Kun said: "You don't need to drink, the second brother has anything to say." The

second brother Shao said a little embarrassedly: "Shao Kun, I know you are very capable, can you help us come up with ideas and see what we can sell. "He lost his waist when he was moving goods last month, and now he can walk normally, but he can't exert himself. In the past few days, I have asked for leave and did not go to work. It happened that there was a market at the entrance of the village, but his food was not good, and he did not know what to sell. I just think of Shao Kun, but I'm sorry, it turns out that I have never been close to Shao Kun. If I feel like I'm currently working with someone, I want my daughter to relax first.

Shao Kun said: "Let Xueer sell cold water for a penny and a bowl." Well water doesn't need money anyway.

"Did anyone buy it?" Brother Shao frowned.

"Some people buy it, these people must be thirsty when they come from other villages on such a hot day!"

Brother Shao slapped his thigh and said, "Sure, let Xueer try it."

Then he said: "Then what should I do with your sister-in-law?" I don't know how many days this market will last, but this is also an income. Just don't want to give up.

Shao Kun said: "You want to be at noon, everyone should be hungry after drinking water. If you have some food, you can sell it." By the way, he told him, "There is no cooking yet."

Brother Shao's eyes lit up. Dao: "Sure enough, I exercised outside. Talking and chatting is different from ours. I understand in my heart when you say it. Thank you, brother will invite you to drink another day."

Shao Kun said: "Okay, another day."

Soon Brother Shao put the table out. What I do is home-cooked food, a piece of cake and two spoons of home-cooked food cost two cents. It was almost noon, and everyone was still a little hungry. He was not expensive, and he sold ten copies in no time.

The second brother Shao smiled happily when he received the money, and he sold it for 20 cents just after showing it, which was more than his wages for several days. This money came too easily.

Shao Xueer also sold four or five bowls of cold water.

The people next to them did not expect that this cold water would still be bought with money, so they quickly greeted their children, and sold them with a teapot and a bowl.

Older children can speak well, and they quickly took away Shao Xueer's business.

After tasting the sweetness. There is no self-taught will be able to grab business, a sister-in-law just talked to Shao Xueer, they came together to squeeze Shao Xueer away.

Shao Xueer wiped away tears angrily. When Shao Kun saw it, he called his niece over. Those children who did too much just shrank their necks, Shao Kun is not to be provoked, and he won't be beaten later.

Seeing that Shao Kun took Shao Xueer over there, he came back after a while. With Shao Kun's encouragement, Shao Xue'er said: "Selling sugar water, one penny per bowl."

No matter how delicious white water is, can it be more attractive than sugar water? Sure enough, Shao Xueer's pot was quickly sold out. She is a sincere child, and she took the money and gave it to Shao Kun on her own initiative.

Shao Kun said: "You can take it. You can give it to your parents .

"

It was given to the second sister-in-law Shao, and she happily touched her daughter's face. After a few steps, Shao Kun saw Tang Ze.

He kissed his daughter-in-law on the cheek without anyone noticing.

Tang Ze glared at him: "There are still people on the street."

Shao Kun secretly put his hand around his waist: "No one can stop me from kissing my daughter-in-law."

Tang Ze said to Shao Kun, "It's Shao Jie who is following Guan. Xiaohe !"

When Shao Kun heard that it was the two of them, his interest was greatly diminished, and then he said: "Don't worry about other people's bad things!" After speaking, he returned to Tang's house with Tang Ze, and Tang Ze was also very excited when he heard the sound of quarreling outside. Sigh, a good couple, but now they have become a pair of grudges.

Tang Ze was a little tired after walking around. After entering the hospital and sitting down, he leaned on Shao Kun's shoulder.

"Oh, you two are so sweet and loving." The second sister-in-law's voice came.

Tang Ze separated immediately.

Soon the door rang, and Mother Tang came in and said, "Our kimchi is all sold out. This morning is like fighting a war."

"Are you tired?" Tang Ze asked.

Mother Tang smiled and said, "Although I'm tired, I feel at ease." I didn't expect that I could make money by staying at home. The more I look at Shao Kun now, the more capable I feel.

Shao Kun said: "It's almost autumn."

"It will take ten days and eight days." The Tang family's land is not too much, and if the family helps, they can be recovered within three days: "This year's harvest is not very good, it is estimated that it is just enough to pay the tax." Tang mother said on. The second sister-in-law persuaded: "Our family is still successful. Seeing that the village head's land is flooded, a

year's busyness has been emptied. We are more than insufficient than the next!"

Your eldest brother came back to help." Then he said: "Your eldest brother has been single for too long. If there are good women around you to introduce him, the big man can't be empty all the time. We don't talk so much in our family, we have been married before. A child is also fine."

Tang Ze and Shao Kun looked at each other and said hurriedly: "Mother, you don't have to worry about eldest brother. He knows it well." Mother

Tang said: "I don't mention him worrying, who cares about him . , your life is going well, you can't ignore your eldest brother." The second sister-in-law said, "I heard that the eldest brother has a good relationship! You really listen to the sixth brother on this matter, do

n't worry about it."

Tang's mother was suddenly surprised: "Really How did you meet? How old are you this year?" Then he complained, "Don't tell the family about such a big thing!" His frown suddenly relaxed, and he made up his mind to question the eldest son when he came back.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during the period of 2020-03-31 18:44:32~2020-04-01 18:15:54~

Thank you for throwing the grenade Little angel: I love you baa 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: s 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Wang Ke 30 bottles; it is Ling Jiang, zero 20 bottles; aYUn, Yiran Xue Luo 10 bottles; Qi Ze, Coke Potato Chips Cheese Stick, ? Tong Sauce. , jwmikkeli 5 bottles; Yi 3 bottles; Little Madman, Fish 2 bottles; Qiluo, Xinning, 25996983 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!