Chapter 91 Happy

Under the diligent supervision of Shao Kun, Tang Ze wrote the word Shao Kun best.

Each one will be taken away by Shao Kun as a baby.

Tang Ze was very embarrassed about this.

Tang Ze has become more and more beautiful since giving birth. His skin is as white as jade, and he has grown a little longer than before. He looks gentle and beautiful. When he came out, many people saw him and their eyes were straight. Many people in the village watched him grow up. He used to be good-looking before, but he was not as stunning as the beautiful ones. It seemed that all the beautiful ones had to be carefully maintained.

Whenever Tang Ze goes in and out of the place, he will definitely see Shao Kun, and he will follow him. I don't know how many people are looking at him.

Shao Kun's status in Daniu Village is higher than that of the village chief, and many girls secretly winked at him. Shao Kun always ignores him, but he has a daughter-in-law.

Shao Kun was sitting under the shade of a tree, looking up to find Tang Ze, a matchmaker with triangular eyes came up. She is a famous matchmaker in the neighboring village. I've been wandering around their village recently.

"Shao Kun." The matchmaker first smiled when she saw the person: "Take a step to talk."

One of his married people was pulled over to talk by the matchmaker, and there was something strange about it. Many people in the village peeked over here.

Shao Kun's heart was open and he had nothing to fear from being observed, and said, "If you have anything to say, just say it here." The

matchmaker was a little reluctant. But seeing Shao Kun raised his foot, he was about to leave. She twisted her fat body and quickly followed, and said, "Hey, it's a good thing, a great thing." Shao Kun

said, "What's a good thing?" The patient quarreled with her and said, "I'll leave if I don't say anything. There's something else going on at the food court."

The matchmaker didn't dare to make trouble after hearing it. If he leaves, it won't be easy to block him next time, so I have to say: "In Baijia Village next door to you, there is a famous cow beauty, and many young men in and outside the village like her. But the girl is high-spirited and cannot People don't marry, this year is sixteen years old, tender, that is the willow bud that just bloomed in spring. She still likes you!" After speaking, the matchmaker covered her face and smiled: "I'm a matchmaker for men. It was the first time I met a girl who was chasing after her. They made lacquerware at home and made a lot of money. They also said that as long as you agreed to the dowry, they would give twenty taels of silver."

Shao Kun frowned: "I don't know that cow. Girl. Besides, I'm already married." After raising her legs and leaving, the matchmaker was stunned. Unexpectedly, a big girl with a yellow flower would take the initiative to marry. This kind of blessing from Qi people, he was not at all tempted, and quickly chased after him, saying: "Niu girl doesn't mind being a flat wife. Who is this country rich man who doesn't have a few daughters-in-law, and there will be more then. Having some children is full of good fortune."

Shao Kun said, "I have a daughter-in-law." The

matchmaker has to say more, but Shao Kun has already entered the food shop. The door was closed tightly, barely touching her nose. It's such a good thing, if it's someone else, it must be something to be happy. He was determined.

Looking at it again, the villagers in the surrounding Daniu Village are watching jokes: "I advise you not to waste your efforts. Shao Kun's daughter-in-law looks like a fairy, and she can also like other girls. Our village bachelor is not Little. Why don't you let the cow girl think about it." The

matchmaker spat: "Bah, they are rich and noble, and they are not suitable for you poor bastards. I really want to eat swan meat. I dare to dream of anything." The

villagers Not annoyed, he said with a grin, "Then Shao Kun didn't like it either. You're a darling, you're not coveting other people's money. You're rushing to be a concubine?" enough.

Besides, now they are jealous of Shao Kun for being good to Tang Ze, but when the two were together, Shao Kun was not like he is now.

These girls want to post when they see that they have money, and such people are not the type to live a steady life. Besides, if Shao Kun is really so different, it's not their Baijia Village girl's turn. The matchmaker's mouth is the most unbelievable, saying that she looks good, but it's not sure whether it can be seen or not. How many good young people let the matchmaker fool you. .

"You..." The matchmaker turned pale with anger, and ignored them, turned around and left, still muttering: "You can't look down on such a beautiful beauty, it's really unfortunate!"

Tang Zexi When I came back after finishing the clothes, many people around were still discussing this matter, feeling that the drought caused the drought to die, and the flood caused the flood to die.

Seeing Tang Ze, he hurriedly said: "You have to take good care of Shao Kun, but many people are staring at him now. They are all rushing to marry him."

Tang Ze was not annoyed at all, and smiled: "Yes, it seems that they are late. One step."

Seeing that he had no sense of crisis at all. The people in the village continued: "Then there are still people who want to be a concubine."

Tang Ze said: "Shao Kun will not agree." In this kind of thing, he is super relieved.

The big guy was silent, and was shown his face again.

This word came back to Shao Kun's ears. That night, Shao Kun leaned down and imprisoned Tang Ze in his arms, saying: "Daughter-in-law, if others like me, you are not jealous."

"Don't eat."

"You are Don't you love me anymore?" Shao Kun was dissatisfied with his answer.

Tang Ze:

"Say it."

How can Tang Ze say such words, but Shao Kun is very stubborn. He took the initiative to kiss Shao Kun and used his actions to prove that he only had the bastard Shao Kun in his heart. There is no one else.

Shao Kun took advantage of the situation to deepen the kiss, and the next move made Tang Ze more and more embarrassed.

...

In the middle of the night, when Tang Ze couldn't sleep, he used the moonlight to peek at Shao Kun, and even kissed him secretly when Shao Kun was not prepared. After kissing Tang Ze, I felt very ashamed, as if I liked him more and more...

In his sleep, Shao Kun hugged Tang Ze tightly, resting his head on his daughter-in-law's neck, and accidentally touched him while sliding his hand. Itchy flesh on the waist. Tang Ze snorted. Shao Kun kissed harder, because it was the instinct of men to possess and plunder.

Tang Ze had nothing to do with him.

Shao Kun woke up the next morning, Tang Ze was still asleep, no matter what Shao Kun thought, his daughter-in-law looked good. There was a knock on the door outside. Every morning, Xiao Shaoyang comes to play for a while after drinking milk.

Shao Kun opened the door and shush, not asking them to speak loudly. He took his son in and put him on the bed.

This little guy is three months old. Much bigger than when I was born. Feeling Tang Ze's breath, he hummed a few excited straight kicks on the bed.

Tang Ze held his son in his arms in a daze, and the little guy's eyes dripped with excitement. But soon Tang Ze's drowsiness invaded, from a uniform breathing to two breathing sounds, one big and one small.

In less than a quarter of an hour, Shao Kun looked at him funny, touched his son, and touched Tang Ze again, and couldn't help but smile.