Chapter 92 Little baby

When Tang Ze woke up, his son was still sleeping beside him. He forgot when his son came over, and was startled. What would he do if he turned over and crushed the child.

As soon as Tang Ze moved, his son hummed in dissatisfaction. He didn't dare to move all of a sudden, for fear of waking up his son, Tang Ze is also a novice father, and the usual wet nurse puts out more power. At this moment, seeing Shao Kun sitting not far away to watch the lively, he can only be wronged and froze in place .

Shao Kun said at this moment: "What do you want to eat at noon?"

"Anything is fine." Tang Ze glanced at the sky outside, and it was noon in the blink of an eye?

Seeing him, Shao Kun said pitifully, "Would you like to wake the child up?"

"Farewell." Tang Ze was reluctant to toss him.

Shao Kun came over and kissed Tang Ze, and said, "Then I'm going out to cook."

"Yes."

After Shao Kun went out, he saw the wet nurse talking to Yi Han at the door, saying, "Go in and take the baby in two quarters of an hour. Take it away, sleep too much during the day, I'm afraid it will make trouble at night." The

nurse responded.

Shao Kun went to the food court, and as soon as he entered the courtyard, he smelled the aroma of rice cakes. This time, he also made a stuffing with jujube paste. It was a penny more expensive, but it was much better. The flexibility of the rice cake and the sweetness of the jujube paste make you want to eat it, and it sells well.

Erhang is now a family shopping, sending him to the nearby county to collect dried jujubes every day, and he also buys some vegetables and fresh meat when he encounters them.

As soon as Shao Kun arrived in the village, he saw that the cart was full, and Erhang was unloading the goods there.

Seeing Shao Kun, Erhang smiled and said, "Brother Kun, today I collected another truckload of jujubes, and the ones I stocked up before should be enough for half a month."

Er Jin was cooking jujube puree in a large pot in the courtyard when he heard him say: "I ordered 500 jujube puree rice cakes for tomorrow."

Moreover, the order of jujube puree rice cakes has been multiple recently, and even the hawkers who walk around the streets have at least 500 orders, and I don't know if they can buy them all.

Erhang snorted and said to Shao Kun, "The price of jujube is cheap now, so it's better to stock up on dried jujube."

Shao Kun washed his hands and said, "Have you bought meat yet?" of. Not only are they eating at home, but Bai Gongzi and Guan Yujie are also waiting. Now spring is blooming, and the fame accumulated last year has attracted many people to come and visit, and find a villager's house for five cents to live for one night, and eat two meals by the way. The dishes cooked by Shao Kun's family are also very pleasant. Literacy classes are now very popular in the village. Adults and children follow along, and there are militiamen patrolling back and forth. The whole village is positive and attractive. to tourists.

As expected by the other village chiefs, the village has become more and more prosperous since the road was built.

Erhangdao: "I'm late today, I only have some tenderloin."

In the village, everyone likes slightly fatty meat, but the pork belly and fatty meat are all sold out, only tenderloin and pork ribs, and most people do not cook tenderloin. Delicious, the meat is too thin, and a lot of oil is needed to match it.

Shao Kun had an idea in his mind when he saw the loin here, and made two dishes, one was sweet and sour pork, and the other was spicy hot pot.

The sweet and sour pork is lightly coated with a layer of starch and fried first, and then the special sweet and sour sauce is added. The meat inside is soft and very fragrant, and the two layers of complex taste are superimposed, which is more enjoyable than the previous small crispy meat.

But this meat must be eaten while it's hot, the skin will be soft and fall off when it is cold and hung with sweet and sour sauce. Without this crispy feeling, it is inferior.

Mala Fragrant Pot still relies on Shao Kun's chili peppers. Inside was a bit of dried gong choi, tenderloin, Chinese sausage, lotus root, green bamboo shoots and fried tofu skin, plus two green vegetables. A large plate is very rich, and you can find anything you like in it, which is quite interesting for treasure hunting. After boiling another pot of wine, you can sit at the small table and chat.

The first sweet and sour pork from Shao Kun's family was sent to Guan Yujie and the others, and the fragrance attracted many people along the way.

As soon as I fly back, I have five more businesses, twenty-five cents for sweet and sour pork, and sixty-five cents for spicy hot pot. Enough for two or three people, rice is an extra charge.

The things of Shao Kun's family are expensive in the village, but for these rich and noble sons who have the time to come here to enjoy the mountains and waters, it is a piece of cake. I even have to add some of their jujube rice cakes as a refreshment after a meal, and a meal can easily cost hundreds of dollars.

It turned out that the village was still a little jealous of Shao Kun, but it was too far away from the people in the village, and they couldn't even be jealous. There is only envy in his eyes, even with Shao Kun's two older brothers, the Tang family is very respected in the village.

After cooking, Shao Kun changed his clothes, took a bath and went to tease his son. When he returned to the house, he found that the little guy had woken up and was being held by Tang Ze. Xiao Shaoyang's hand was grabbing Tang Ze's hair that fell down, so was Tang Ze. Temper to let him play.

Shao Kun said: "Don't bully Tang Ze's father."

Xu Shi's attitude was a little stern, Xiao Shaoyang snorted and turned his head into Tang Ze's arm, as if telling everyone that the baby was angry.

Shao Kun leaned over and kissed Tang Ze's face: "You can get used to him, the child is not serious or heavy." What should I do if it hurts?

Tang Ze said: "It's fine, it doesn't hurt." He was also afraid of covering his son, so he turned his son out, but the little guy turned around again.

Shao Kun is now not only the head of the family, but also the core figure in the village, so his son does not buy his account.

As soon as Shao Kun stretched out his hand, Tang Ze handed his son to him. Xiao Shaoyang is still a baby no matter how angry he is. Shao Kun has been very skilled in holding him since he was born. At this moment, the baby was very comfortable in his embrace, and he snorted twice.

Shao Kun freed up a hand and tapped his smooth and tender face: "Stinky boy, he is quite temperamental."

"Ah..."

Shao Kun found that his son's ears were quite beautiful, and when he pinched them, the flesh was humming. Yes, it was really comfortable to use a finger to gently twist the tiny fluff against his hand.

The little guy was only a few months old, and was provoked by Shao Kun just now. But now, with his ears twisted and humming in a milky voice, Shao Kun himself didn't notice the tenderness that appeared on his face at the moment.

This is the first son in two lifetimes, and when I pick up this blood-connected baby, I am very moved.

Tang Ze stared at Shao Kun intently, really wanting to draw the scene in front of him and engrave it in his heart.

Xiao Shaoyang was comforted by Shao Kun's father and laughed...

Tang Ze said, "You still have a way."

Shao Kun was admired by his daughter-in-law, and the corner of his mouth raised slightly.

But soon the son was hungry, and after a few calls, the nurse came in and carried the baby back to the house.

Shao Kun said to Tang Ze, "Why don't you leave the vegetable field to you?" There is a good farmer over there who doesn't need him to go to the field to help, just go there every day, chat with the vegetable farmers, go out and get in touch with people, the shy part of his temperament You can also get exercise, you can't stay at home all the time.

Before giving birth, Tang Ze was embarrassed to go out and stayed at home the whole time. Now children can let go, and go out more to save boredom at home.

"Are you willing to let me out?" There was something incredulous in his eyes. Although my brother is not a woman, he thought that Shao Kun asked him to take care of the children at home after he got married.

Shao Kun said: "You can do whatever you want, as well as your kimchi business, I think the peppers and cucumbers in the field are about to be harvested!" Find something for him to do.

"You're so nice." Shao Kun was not like other men, he was even used to him. Do what he wants to do.

Shao Kun raised his eyebrows: "Oh? Did you know?"

Tang Ze said: "I already knew it."

"Then kiss me?"

Tang Ze was embarrassed and emphasized: "It's daytime now."

"Was that night ? You can do whatever you want..."

Tang Ze's face turned red, he didn't have too few kisses on weekdays, and he took advantage of this, and sure enough, men who became kisses were bad.

The two were talking in the room, when they heard a knock on the door outside and said that someone was looking for Shao Kun.

Nowadays, many hawkers come to ask for supplies every day, and Erhang is responsible for this beach. But after they inquired about it, they always felt that Erhang was not the one in charge, and they had to ask Shao Kun to confirm the price again.

Shao Kun wanted to go out with his daughter-in-law.

Tang Ze probably hadn't gone out for a long time, but he was very shy and shy: "Since they are looking for you, I won't go."

"You don't go to see what's going on, in case it's someone who is willing to give up. The little girl I'm hugging recommends a pillow seat."

Tang Ze raised his eyebrows as soon as he heard it: "That won't work."

Shao Kun couldn't hold back his laughter, but he quickly said something serious: "So, you have to go out and let everyone know that Shao Kun has a daughter-in-law. That way they won't dare."

Tang Ze listened and felt It makes sense, I have to pick it up a little when I go out...

Shao Kun saw that he took this kind of thing so seriously, so he waited there for his daughter-in-law to change clothes.

Tang Ze was originally a good-looking beauty, and she would be even more beautiful if she dressed up carefully. Shao Kun was suddenly reluctant to let him go out for others to see. What he said before made Tang Ze feel a sense of crisis, and now it is impossible not to let him go. Shao Kun is equivalent to pitting himself.

I went out and saw that it was not a young girl at all, but a little old man in his fifties: "Today, I have eaten the sweet and sour pork and spicy hot pot you made, and the sweet and sour pork is okay, but the spicy hot pot is too confusing. It's just a bunch of vegetables and fried together, it's really not a dish!"

"Oh."

The little old man looked at Shao Kun and said, "Why don't we try cooking?" He is a very competitive person. The cook, who is the invincible player in the world, is now eyeing Shao Kun.

Shao Kun said: "I'm not interested."

"You're afraid of losing." The little old man also used the aggressive method.

Tang Ze interjected: "Brother Kun, let's go to the field and have a look."

"Okay."

The two left the aspiring little old man in place and left in tandem.