Chapter 83 Baby

Three days later, the nursing mother came, and Shao Kun didn't ask about those things. Anyway, the baby was quite happy after she came.

The child has opened his eyes, his eyes are bright and black, he will laugh whenever someone teases him, but he doesn't like being hugged by strangers. At home, only Shao Kun, Tang Ze and the wet nurse can hug. If you are hugged by others, you will yell at them fiercely!

Shao Kun teased his son to switch hands with Mother Tang, and saw that the baby who was so happy just now suddenly became fierce: "Ah..." With a serious face, the baby thought he was very imposing, but the voice was milky and soft.

Mother Tang said: "This child has a very good temperament."

Shao Kun said next to him: "Seriously, you will cry immediately if you don't believe me. Three, two, one.

" Turn overcast.

Shao Kun was so happy: "It's like this every time!"

Seeing that the child was crying, Mother Tang quickly coaxed her nervously, and looked up and saw that even Tang Ze was watching the excitement. Mother Tang didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Although she liked her little grandson, she could only put the child back into Tang Ze's arms.

The little guy smelled Tang Ze and stopped crying, but he was also aggrieved. Put your face in Tang Ze's palm, with the back of your head facing everyone!

The crowd is happy again.

Tang Ze also had no choice but to take his son. Said: "Your father is playing with you." The

little guy snorted twice before turning his head around.

Mother Tang was amazed: "I have never seen such a smart child when I grew up, and a child who is only a little old is a ghost."

Shao Kun was reluctant to let his wife's hands get tired, so he picked up the child again .

Mother Tang said: "It can't always be a baby, the baby's name. You should have a name."

Tang Ze took a peek at Shao Kun and said, "It's called Shao Xiaolu."

Shao Kun glanced at Tang Ze with a half-smiling smile .

Tang Ze shrank his neck after receiving Shao Kun's warning.

"Nonsense." Mother Tang didn't know what the two of them were doing: "Where can you call a child a donkey? If this child refuses to obey the discipline in the future, he won't be able to find a way to cry."

Shao Kun said, "It should be called Shao Xiaojiao."

Tang Ze Somewhat embarrassed.

Mother Tang said: "Take your time and think about it!" There were other things at home, so she turned around and went out.

The child Shao Kun's hand was very obedient, and the child fell asleep after a while. Shao Kun put the child on the baby's bed. This child is worry-free, except for changing diapers and breastfeeding, otherwise he will not cry.

Shao Kun moved towards Tang Ze, pressed his daughter-in-law on the bed, and kissed her lips against Hong Yanyan's lips. The whole body was wiped inadvertently. He teased Tang Ze hard enough: "Shao Xiaolu, huh?"

Tang Ze's eyes were watery, and he was a little scared and wanted to shrink himself, but he was already pressed on the bed board, and there was no way to hide: "I'm joking!"

Shao Kun said: "Family law disposal."

"No." Tang Ze wanted to escape by acting like a spoiled child, but how could Shao Kun let him run away and bullied him fiercely...

Afterwards, he teased his daughter-in-law: "Do you dare? Is it?"

Tang Ze was aggrieved and didn't dare to speak, so he was especially bullied.

...

Small children are all about the wind. It has grown to more than ten pounds in a month. Shao Kun named him, Shao Yang!

Before I had no children, I wanted to nurture my son well, but now I have a wish, I hope he is healthy, safe and happy, like the sun, free from worries and worries.

The chubby little guy likes to be held, and the big fat boy who weighs more than ten kilograms will not get tired of being hugged by Shao Kun for an hour or two.

Shao Kun also pampered his son, as long as his son woke up, he would not let go of his arms.

"Yangyang, look at Daddy."

Xiao Shaoyang was gleefully happy, the little guy looked very good-looking, like a fat baby in a New Year's picture. In the past few days, the second brother Tang said that his son would turn over when he met everyone. There is a strange comparison in the heart of being a father. So Shao Kun put his son on the bed and planned to teach him to roll over himself. After teaching for a long time, I didn't gain anything except my son's happiness.

Tang Ze looked at the two of them tossing and said with a smile: "The gift of heaven is almost a hundred days away, and Yangyang can't be in elementary school."

Shao Kun also knew it, but he said firmly: "I just let him see it first, and wait for the future. When the time comes, he will be able to turn over."

Tang Ze couldn't explain his crooked reasoning.

After a while, Shaoyang got hungry and cried again.

Shao Kun could only get up and carry his son to the nanny's house.

At this

moment, Yihan knocked on the door and came in and said, "The village chief is here." Shao Kun said, "What is he doing here?" Every household is hiding in the cat winter at home. The New Year's gift has already been sent, so it's a little strange to meet at this time.

Shao Kun came out to have a look.

The village head greeted him with a kind smile on his face: "Shao Kun, it's time to clean up the land after the new year and spring. Our village has a 60-acre land from the bottom of the mountain to the riverbed. The village has always been deserted. No one is planting it, why don't you buy it."

That piece of land is still fertile, and many people in the village are staring at it. The village chief kept in his hands. The guys tried to curry favor with him in order to buy land. He never planned to take action, but this time, he took out sixty acres uncharacteristically.

Shao Kun said: "Why do you suddenly think of me?" The

village chief said, "Hey, what are you talking about, you are not from our village? I thought, everyone else has a poor family background and can't eat 60 acres in one go, and they are very close to the villagers. The ground still can't be connected, and running monsters at both ends is very hard. If you buy them all, I'll use the money to buy some yellow mud for road construction and repair the road into the village!"

Shao Kun understood that the village chief was fighting. the idea. If sold in bulk, in addition to a few pieces of good land. Others are divided into a mess and it is not easy to shoot. And last time that Guan Yujie lived with him for more than a month and gave him 5 taels of silver, he wanted to build a road when he tasted the sweetness, but he needed money to build a road.

Shao Kun is the only one in the village who has the money and the ability to contract land.

Shao Kun was also a little bit tempted by the land package. The best pickles he sold were chili peppers, how much he could grow in his small yard. If there was a piece of land, it would be much more comfortable. That piece of land was not bad. Although it was far from the village chief's land, it was close to his home.

More importantly, Shao Kun likes the people in their village. Although he bought a house in the county, his family is here. Since you plan to live in the village for the rest of your life, of course it is best to have land!

People who have lived in Daniu Village since childhood have the concept of land. What kind of seedlings and melons are planted, the land will not fail the hard-working ordinary people. Besides, road building is also a good thing. The development of their village is getting better and better. The road building will benefit the whole village. Two plus one, he is willing to undertake it.

"How much?" The village

chief glanced at Shao Kun tentatively: "Six hundred taels."

Shao Kun frowned: "If your price is not realistic, I will not buy it."

Face said: "Now our village's land is in high demand, and that's how the land market is. Sixty acres of land are so good! And the land is still fertile, even if you take root with chopsticks, bamboo can grow." Many people want 121 acres of land.

"Come on, what's wrong with buying a piece of wasteland with six hundred taels of silver?" The

village chief gritted his teeth as if he had made a great determination: "The five hundred taels of silver."

Shao Kun gestured with his hand to count four hundred and fifty two.

The village chief is really distressed. Their village is only a place where oil can be squeezed out, and they let people cut off fifty taels of silver at once, and their hearts are trembling.

But he also understands that if Shao Kun doesn't buy it, no one has the economic strength. After thinking about it, he said, "Sold it." With fifty taels of silver missing, I'll think of other ways to build the road. After all, the yellow mud that builds the road is precious, and he sighed deeply: "I'll go and get the land deed, and then I'll invite a few prestigious old people in the village." The land must be sold under the witness of the whole village. Otherwise, there will be trouble.

This matter is all left to the village chief. When everyone heard that Shao Kun bought the land, they were relieved. A copy should look like this.

Although the people in the village have not read any books, they feel like a mirror in their hearts. It is because of Shao Kun that the village is so lively, and only popular places can prosper. Since he made the seemingly mediocre village as it is now, the land must be done well, and what surprised everyone was that he was able to take out four hundred and fifty taels of silver all at once.

They have never seen so much money in their lives. If they were beaten to death in the past, they would never have imagined that Shao Kun could have such good fortune, but now they cannot accept it. A way to get money.

In the presence of everyone's witness, the land was given to him, and Shao Kun planned to use the pepper seeds left over last year. Half of vegetables and fruits, half of grain!

I plan to go to the county to buy the best grains.

The news that Shao Kun bought land for four hundred and fifty taels spread in the village, but soon the village was shocked by another major event. The village chief wanted to use the 450 taels to build the road, and many people gave up this time. I thought this money would be distributed to every household. Even if a family divides two or three taels of silver, it is a huge sum of money from the sky! They know about the road construction. If the government builds a road, it will take three years and five years, and they don't know how much money they spend. Now their dirt roads are not very good.

And many people saw it. The village chief made money by lending the big tile-roofed house to the elder brother to live in, and wanted to build a road to attract the rich elder brother to play. But that has nothing to do with them, cash is the key. So the two sides started to quarrel.

Although the village chief is dignified in the village, it is not easy to move the interests of everyone. So the village head began to follow the route of the old people in the village. These people live for a long time. They are not as short-sighted as the villagers. It will take less than a year and a half to distribute the money to everyone, but it will take a second to repair the first circuit. For thirty years, not only myself, but also my descendants have benefited.

Gradually, some elderly people were persuaded by the village chief, although Shao Kun supported the village chief to build the road. But the 450 taels of silver was his money after all, and his support was too dazzling. Those who didn't know thought he had some secret agreement with the village chief. He didn't interfere, but he looked at the village chief and said He is quite capable of fighting, worthy of being the mayor of the village. If he can convince the elderly in the village, he is half-successful. After a while, he will tell his father-in-law and his mother-in-law to talk to the neighbors, and the road construction will be settled.

Daily life of ancient farmhouseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें