Chapter 119 Shao Ji

Shao Kun hugged his son away, Xiao Shaoyang hummed, Tang Ze was confused and wanted to reach out and Xiao Shaoyang wanted to drill into Tang Ze's father's arms, but Shao Kun refused, saying: "Go, father will take you out. Yo yo bend." After saying that, I changed the baby's clothes and took it away!

Now that the weather is good, I can still see other children when I go out. If I take the child out, I am praised, saying that the child is white and smart, and this little guy seems to understand.

After I came out to play for a while, I took another look at Zhang Sanpang's little sister. The little sister has already opened her eyes, she is a quiet little girl and does not cry.

Xiao Shaoyang still wanted to take his little sister away, but Zhang Sanpang stared at him firmly, and said to Shao Kun, "Your son wants to kidnap my daughter at such a young age, and he really did follow his father."

Shao Kun said, "Aiya, When it comes to the children, can't we let them play by themselves?"

"You guys are sons." Zhang Sanpang completely forgot that he took the initiative to marry Shao Kun about his marriage. That's how it is with a daughter. The boy is not pleasing to the eye.

Shao Kun said: "Sanpang, what are your plans?" Zhang Sanpang is not as strong as Shao Kun's family. After his family had a chance to get married, Shao Kun gave him the technique of filling eggs into cakes, which made him some good money. The Wu Xue thing happened.

Now that I think about Zhang Sanpang, I'm still afraid. If Shao Kun didn't take action, he would definitely end up miserably like this.

The water in the county town is too deep, and it is difficult to walk without anyone covering it. But he has no land in the village, and he may not make money from stalls. I really don't have any plans or plans for the future: "I don't know..."

Shao Kun said, "Why don't you do this? I'll go to the county seat to open a store and you can help me, and I'll give you two taels of silver a month."

"That much?" Zhang San Fatty felt more and more difficult to earn money since he set up the stall. Especially food, if you don't count it well, you will lose money. Like Shao Kun operating so many things, he earns everything, and he quite admires it.

Shao Kun said: "Just sell some groceries." Shao Kun tasted the sweetness of the food city business before, and the people in the county recognized it. Thinking of making a place similar to a food city, and collecting all these things outside in one store, you can buy them all in one stop, which will save you a lot of worry.

Just sell some farm goods, fruits and vegetables, and it is best to sell the good rice cakes and sausages that are sold at home.

Some hawkers from other places are still far away from the village. If there is a shop in the county, it will be much more convenient for them. Shao Kun had this idea, but he didn't plan to go so fast, but this time the gangsters in the county were really rampant. Didn't they bully him that he didn't have a foundation in the county, then he would beat the foundation up and see who would dare to touch him then?

Every time Zhang Sanpang remembered that the county was rescued, Shao Kun was infinitely grateful: "You helped me again. It's what my brother didn't say, don't give me two taels of silver, if you make money, just do whatever you want. Just give me a little bit."

Shao Kun said: "I can still lose your money, rest assured that I can earn it."

Shao Ji is now quite famous, originally there were only a few hawkers, but now the hawkers come from all over the world. Sometimes the carriages are almost piled up.

Now that the business is so big, it's all piled up with them, and the village can't digest it. If there is a branch in the county, it can greatly relieve the current pressure. Shao Kun went to the county to sell a vegetarian restaurant that was not well managed. The store is spacious and can be opened with a little bit of fiddling.

There are several restaurants and noodle restaurants nearby, all of which are also half-dead.

Shao Kun either doesn't do it, or just wants to be a hit.

Shao Kun's painting skills have improved now. The advertisement list written on the grass paper, Shaoji Fruit and Vegetable Food Stall, on the opening day, you can get 10 yuan if you buy something for 100 yuan with this list.

It draws some simple flowers, birds, fish and insects, lotus leaves, etc. Two or three strokes are one piece, and each one is slightly different.

Among them, the two characters Shao Ji, the dragon flying and the phoenix dance, were written very arrogantly.

Tang Ze looked at Shao Kun with admiration from the side, but he didn't expect that he was very good at writing, writing and drawing. The country respects scholars the most, and the eyes that look at him are about to shine.

Shao Kun said: "Why don't you paint?" For Shao Kun, writing an advertisement is not work, it's just playing.

Tang Ze shook his head obediently beside him, and said, "I won't."

"I'll teach you."

Then Tang Ze shook his head and asked him to watch from the side. Shao Kun was admired by his daughter-in-law. He was very proud at the moment, raised his eyebrows and said, "Are you a good

man?

"

The same, you need to dig slowly."

Tang Ze listened to his serious tone, and knew that he had nothing good to say, so he ignored him and watched Shao Kun's painting beside him. There was a cricket on the leaf of his flower, and the painting came alive. Tang Ze couldn't let go of such beautiful things and was not willing to send them out: "Are you going to send these?"

Upon hearing this, Shao Kun said, "If you like it, I will draw it on good paper for you next time." The grass paper is very rough, leaving a deep trace behind the back of a little writing. If it wasn't for advertising, Shao Kun wouldn't paint on such bad paper.

Tang Ze snorted and looked at Shao Kun. He didn't know that he grew up in the country. How could he understand so much?

Shao Kun saw his daughter-in-law here, and wrote that he was confused, and looked at Tang Ze's ears. All turned into a faint pink, and just a kiss would cause him to tremble. Those pearly, jade-like white ears and lips are even more beautiful. If she wants to bite, she will be resisted by her daughter-in-law every time. That's where he's super sensitive, and he's already tried it too many times.

Tang Ze is really beautiful from childhood to adulthood, and looks good everywhere.

Just as he was thinking about it, his nose couldn't stand the strong irritation, and nosebleeds came out.

...

The brand of Shaoji Fruit and Vegetable Food Stall has been hung up long ago, and I found a few children and started to send their list. This is the first time you guys have seen such a novel publicity, especially some of the small paintings on it look vivid.

In just a few days, everyone knew that Shao Ji was going to open a fruit and vegetable food stall.

The autumn pears from Shao Kun's family came down, and the last crop of strawberries was not as big and red as the beginning, but it tasted rich in strawberry fragrance and even the juice was sweet.

Honeydew melon is not willing to take out on weekdays. But on the day of opening, I took some out, and the rest were all kinds of vegetables from Shao Kun's family, as well as dried vegetables collected from the villagers. This time the movement was not small, not only the county magistrate knew about it, but even Jiang Anmin was interested and wanted to see it. See what fun this disciple has come up with?