Chapter 133 Unexpectedly

The chairman of the merchant had just finished drinking and went home drunk and wanted to make out with the newly bought little girl. As soon as he entered the yard, he saw the catcher waiting in the main hall of his house.

Immediately half sobered up, he showed a somewhat flattering smile: "What is the wind blowing for you, why didn't you ask someone to notify me? It's really negligent." After he finished speaking, he supported him on the seat.

Such a flamboyant appearance is completely absent from the usual arrogance.

Caotou had a cold face and threw his hand there, but the merchant president didn't care at all. The people at the gate of the yamen were considered to be eating public grain, and they were more cattle than the merchants.

He wouldn't dare to offend his parents.

Chau Tou said, "Are you trying to kill me?" Chau Tou had a fierce aura from the beginning, but when his eyebrows stood up, he looked like a door god, with a suffocating aura in his might.

The president of the merchant repeatedly shouted injustice: "How dare I harm you, I am absolutely loyal to the adults." The

headman said angrily: "You asked me to seal Shaoji? Shaoji is the place that the prefect should take care of. Say, who made you do this. Are you trying to harm me?" But do

n't underestimate the head of the coastal land, even if you give him a county magistrate, he won't change it. Eating and drinking here are all respected by the people below, and they are both majestic and black money. I don't know how comfortable the day was.

Not one or two were staring at his position. If something went wrong, he would have to give way to others. He was afraid that he would break out in a cold sweat, so naturally he couldn't let go of the merchant president.

The chairman of the merchant was suddenly shocked. Shao Ji, a small merchant who didn't understand the rules, could still know the prefect? I can't. He had come into contact with him once, and this person was a bit arrogant from the countryside. What kind of person was the prefect, how could he have come into contact with him? Carefully said: "Did I make a mistake? I also asked someone to go to a nearby city to find out, but they didn't recognize Shao Ji."

It is precisely because of this that he dares to act boldly and boldly.

Cao Tou laughed angrily: "Blind your dog's eyes. Just how your eyes became the chairman of the merchant, let me tell you the truth, Shao Ji's background is unfathomable!" The prefect only did this to him after receiving a letter Respectful, can have correspondence with the prefect. Only the big men above the court said angrily at the moment: "I think you are a fan of being the president, do you know which power is behind them? If you continue to be unscrupulous like this, it will be a small thing if you can't do business. Don't die quietly one day and don't even know it!"

The people who have been in contact with the headmaster know that there are many people from aristocratic families who have sent people out to manage private properties, and since they are private properties, they naturally cannot be known to others.

Even the prefects and the others should be extremely respectful, not to mention whoever is in the backstage is not something that such a small person can afford.

The head caught fire fiercely.

The chairman of the merchant was shocked and scared, and apologized again and again. Also secretly stuffed a thousand taels of silver bills.

The catcher took the silver note, let out a breath from his nostrils, and snorted: "It's not an example."

"Yes, yes..." The president nodded and said with a bow.

When the headmaster walked over, the more he thought about it, the more scared he became.

Immediately call someone to prepare a sedan chair and go to Shaoji in person.

Thinking of calling someone out. As a result, when Shao Kun heard that, he didn't go out at all, and it was late at night when he was busy.

When I went out, I saw the chairman of the merchant standing there.

Quite surprised.

In this way, he stood outside for several hours.

Seeing Shao Kun, the merchant president said very humbly, "Mr. Shao, take a step to speak." There is a world of difference from the previous attitude.

Since he saw him, Shao Kun couldn't pretend not to see him. After all, I have to do business here. At this moment, he looked completely surprised and said, "When did you come here, why didn't you come in and call me." The

merchant president thought, just pretend! But he smiled and said, "It doesn't matter. I just waited outside for a while."

He stood outside for a few hours, and he didn't know if it was sweating or something, and his back was wet.

How did Shao Kun know that he was frightened by himself.

"Oh, do you have anything to say here?" The

merchant president smiled and said, "I said a lot of inappropriate things last time, I hope Mr. Shao doesn't take it to heart. This time I deliberately compensate you.

Shao Kun was really taken aback: "Oh?" The chairman of the

chamber of commerce bit the bullet and said: "Hey, it's all my fault that I don't know Taishan. Your lord has a lot of knowledge, so don't have any general knowledge with me."

"Who said something?" " Shao Kun asked.

The chairman of the chamber of commerce saw that he didn't look like a fake, and his heart was stunned. As expected of a person with a deep background, he had a deep scheming and deceived him. Thinking this way, he said humbly: "The prefect has already known about the matter of the prefect. You can rest assured that the Chamber of Commerce will have me in the future, and no one will want to trouble you !

"

Annoyed, he quietly breathed a sigh of relief: "Then you'll be busy first..."

"Well."

When Shao Kun returned home, he received a letter from Master Jiang Anmin. It was an ordinary question. At the end, he asked him to stay there. Do well.

Shao Kun was taken aback.

Full of gratitude to the master. I plan to buy another thousand brushes and inkstones and bring them back to repay. Jiang Anmin attaches great importance to the Shuren Academy, and Shao Kun is also a fan of it. What's more, the ink sticks and brushes here are very famous. The students who went back to the academy must also be happy.

The next day, Shao Ji officially opened.

Those merchants are all waiting to see his joke, he is messing up the market and disrupting the market. It won't be long before the store is closed. I also notified the servants, and if there is any movement over there, I will tell them in time.

The servants agreed and returned after a while.

"Master, as soon as the business opened, it became very popular, and the street was almost blocked."

"What?" The merchant opened his eyes wide: "Did you not

go over there?" Gifts. Not only that, but also gifts from the prefect. Even Miss Mingyue, the popular star of our coastal city Biyutang, went to congratulate herself." The servant said.

The merchant had a bad premonition in his heart, and the prefect went to congratulate him in person, which was the first decent thing in the coastal city. And Miss Mingyue is the dream of all men. How many people have never seen a thousand gold in their hands, and she actually supports a merchant, I just feel that their minds are not enough!

Immediately changed clothes and wanted to go take a look.

Before I went out to sit in the sedan chair, the sedan chairman put it down. There were too many people in front of me, so I had to go down.

Before the merchant took a few steps, he saw an old acquaintance of the Chamber of Commerce: "Old Hu, are you here too?"

"Come here to see the liveliness."

"The coastal city has not been so lively for a long time." It's amazing to be able to make such a big noise.

A line formed, the line snaked and followed the line little by little, and finally it was their turn to enter. As soon as you enter, you will see Liangshan. It is a very cheap local food, and many people are carrying their cloth bags.

Walking forward, I saw several acquaintances, and Shao Ji's prosperity made many people in the merchants unable to sit still.

Looking at it all the way, I just feel that everything is not expensive, and the placement is good. Especially the fruits and vegetables are very fresh. Grain and oil are also available. After walking around, the aroma of sausage and rice cakes came. There are also spicy snacks that look attractive. I was inexplicably motivated to go shopping, and I bought some without thinking about it.

When the accounts were settled, the people from several merchants each carried some things they bought and looked at each other.

This Shao Ji is amazing.

"How can I do this?" There was a bit of sadness in the conversation.

Another person said: "I know that people here like to join in the fun. It's fresh in the first three days, and there should be no one in the fourth day. Let's wait and see!"

Everyone calmed down a little.

Everyone is paying close attention to Shao Ji. Every day, according to what the servants say, there is no one who buys goods there. It seems that it will be the fourth day.

Shao Kee has started to issue coupons!

Now, several people in the chamber of commerce are starting to have toothaches, too angry.