Chapter 29 Recognizing relatives

Xu county magistrate heard Xu Zhong's housekeeper's words for a long time. Now that Xu Shirong has made great achievements in fame and fame, his wife said that it was because of his good deeds and virtues, but he never thought that blood and flesh would be wrong.

When he was admitted to Juren back then, fame was only half the reason, and more importantly, his outstanding appearance. Xu Shirong did not inherit it at all! He also comforted himself that the child was so smart that he didn't ask for more. It's ironic now.

"Where is that kid now?"

Xu Zhong said: "He ran a stall in the county town, and he was quite prosperous. Speaking of which, the young man was the same as when the old man was young. The old slave would never admit his mistake. It hurts my heart to suffer so much outside."

Xu County magistrate said, "Take me to see him tomorrow."

"Okay." Xu Zhong replied respectfully.

The next day, Shao Kun was selling eggs and cakes, and he didn't notice any difference from usual. When the stall was closed, he was stopped again. Seeing that it was Xu Zhong and his nominal father Xu County Magistrate, his pupils shrank for a while.

Xu Zhong failed to persuade him last time, and this time he directly showed his identity. He introduced him in a serious manner: "This is our county magistrate, our county's parents and officials, want to ask you to ask something."

Shao Kun knew that he could not leave for the time being after being stopped, so he had to follow him to a tea room called Xianyun Zhai, which is taken from the meaning of idle clouds and wild cranes, has always not welcomed ordinary people. The people who can come here to drink tea are some people with heads and faces.

Mr. Jianxian, the shopkeeper of Xianyunzhai, came to visit in person, and quickly walked out a few steps to greet him: "I heard magpies barking this morning. I didn't expect it to be such a rare visitor as the master, and it would be difficult to welcome him from afar. We have good people here. Tieguanyin, ask Miss Biluo to pour tea for you personally, our tea cakes are also excellent, you can try it later to see if it suits your taste." The shopkeeper who is usually ignorant of people is flattering to the Shangxian grandfather.

The county magistrate didn't say anything, but the shopkeeper didn't feel slighted at all, and then the shopkeeper saw Shao Kun pushing a cart over. The tea room was a quiet and secluded place, and things with the smell of lampblack could not come in.

But he was able to be the shopkeeper of Xianyunzhai with a wink. Although he didn't know the status of this young man, there was a heroic look between his eyebrows. Coupled with the fact that the county magistrate brought it in person, this young man must be an honored guest of the county magistrate, so he didn't stop him, but Shao Kun knew the etiquette. Said : "I'm afraid the smell of oil smoke from this car will damage your house. If there is a backyard in the tea room, I'll just park it there."

"There are some." The shopkeeper said quickly. He called a quick-handed servant and asked him to take Shao Kun personally.

He arranged the county magistrate and Xu Zhong to arrange the best Yehe tea room here on the third floor. Open the window and cover it with soft curtains. The outside is bustling with incense and incense, as if two worlds are separated. Many guests love this scene of quietness in the midst of the noise.

The shopkeeper went out of business for a while, and today he has entertained the county magistrate and will not entertain other distinguished guests. Soon after entering, a tea master was invited to make a pot of tea in person.

The shopkeeper had some friendship with Xu Zhong, and when he was waiting for the snacks, he called someone out and asked in a low voice, "What is the origin of that young man just now?" A young talent.

Xu Zhong raised his eyebrows and scolded: "Remember, don't ask if you shouldn't ask." The

shopkeeper apologized repeatedly, saying that he had eyes and didn't know Mount Tai, but he thought about it in his heart. Xu Zhong didn't seem to say anything. , but intriguing. The identity of this young man must be extraordinary, but at this moment, he can't think about it, the county magistrate came to them for the first time, for fear that there would be something inappropriate in the reception, he said, "Would you like to ask Miss Biluo to come up and sing a little song to help the master. "This side of the tea room also raises girls.

But unlike the prostitutes, the girls here are raised as young ladies, and they are outstanding in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. And no matter how high the status of the guest who came here, the girl will not stay with her for the night! At most, they sang songs, played the piano, and talked about poems and poems. Biluo was the best girl here, and many people spent a lot of money to see her.

Xu Zhong said: "There is no need to arrange for singing." Today is a bit special.

"Okay, then, I'll ask her to come and pour tea. Don't get anything else." If the county magistrate came to Biluo and didn't meet, most of them didn't want to do it here.

After a while Shao Kun came in.

The county magistrate was only forty-five, and he still had the magnanimity of a county. At this moment, he was frowning inwardly. No wonder Xu Zhong insisted on seeing him. The young man in front of him looked so much like when he was young.

Shao Kun said: "Caomin sees adults." The

county magistrate said: "How old are you this year?"

"Twenty-one." When the

county magistrate heard him reporting his age, his eyes flashed: "Are you married? Are there parents and brothers at home? "

My father has been dead for many years, and there are only my mother and brothers at home." He resisted answering the question of whether or not to marry.

Fortunately, the county magistrate didn't ask any further, and heard that he was suffocating when his father died. Could it be that he was angry and said that on purpose?

Just as he was thinking about it, there was a knock on the door from outside: "Biluo brought you a good pot of tea." After speaking, the door was opened.

Guys, look over there. This Biluo is indeed a beautiful woman, with a long skirt and graceful temperament. Although she wears a little powder, she has a dignified look that can only be found in a big family. No wonder some people are willing to buy a smile.

Shao Kun was a little surprised just by looking at it. Although this Biluo is dressed as a woman and has a voice like an Oriole out of the valley, it is a brother, but he has no red moles on his eyebrows, and there is no other brother's appearance, but Shao Kun is convinced! This Xianyunzhai is too bold, using a brother to raise as a woman to play the piano and sing to the nobles. If it is discovered, wouldn't it even lose the reputation?

Biluo came over to pour tea for everyone present, and her gestures were very elegant. Rou Judo: "Everyone is busy, Biluo won't bother you here. If you need anything, just call me." After speaking, she gave a light salute and walked out.

Shao Kun was also surprised again and again, but this Biluo's gestures were all natural charm. If he watched it well, his cheap old man was attracted by this "Girl Biluo" just now. If it wasn't because of his presence at the scene, he would probably have to listen to a few ditty songs and get some verses and the like. Beloved.

After the people left, the county magistrate said: "You and I are destined to meet. There are many secrets about your life experience. I still need to investigate again. I may ask you to ask questions in the future." He looked aloof.

But Shao Kun refused: "I've heard from the housekeeper that it's absolutely impossible for me to have anything to do with a big man like you. Let's leave this matter. There are still things in Caomin's house, so don't disturb the adults!" He was joking now. But people with children don't want to be implicated by his future rebellion.

The county magistrate was slightly displeased. He was always the only one who scold others, but he didn't expect to be rejected by him. Looking back, the frown deepened. Shao Kun is rebellious, very difficult to play with, and has a wild temper. If you bring such a person around, I am afraid that there will be disasters!

But thinking that he might be a relative, his unpleasant expression was suppressed, and he said, "Since you are busy, then go back first."

Shao Kun left, and when he saw Biluo when he went downstairs, he nodded slightly. See you. Biluo also gave a small bow, but her eyes were a little curious. In the past, the people who went in and out of Xianyunzhai were rich young masters, but they had never seen Shao Kun.

But he soon turned around. After the young master left, the county magistrate and the housekeeper also left. When they saw him, they unexpectedly said, "Your tea is very good.

" Okay, Biluo is always available here, and I'll make it for you when I come here later." The

county magistrate pursed his beard: "Okay, okay..."

Then he went back!

The county magistrate was a well-rounded person. After some investigation, he found that Shao Kun was indeed his son. Sitting in his study room. This is a lot harder to do.

Seeing that he had been silent for a long time, the housekeeper Xu Zhong quickly changed him a cup of hot tea.

The county magistrate said to the old housekeeper: "What do you think about this?"

"Master, the eldest young master has a distinguished status, but he has suffered for so many years outside. To be disrespectful, the son of the farmer has enjoyed many years of wealth and honor. , the eldest young master must have resentment in his heart." He said very earnestly.

The county magistrate said: "Indeed..." So he didn't care about Shao Kun's confrontation with him in the tea room.

Seeing that the county magistrate was soft-hearted, the housekeeper hurriedly added a few more words, meaning to let him take him home and make up for what he owed over the years.

The county magistrate said: "You go down first. Let me think about it." This matter needs to be considered in the long run. Shao Kun is actually his biological son. Ordinary people would definitely bring people back directly! But they are complicated. When the wife gave birth to a child, it hurt her body. There is only one son in the family, and Xu Shirong grew up in the palm of his hand. Not to mention the 21-year relationship. Even in terms of interests, they have long since been integrated and inseparable.

Xu Shirong will end this year, and he will have a great chance to lift. As long as you have fame, you can keep many families rich for many years. It is like a fruit tree cultivated with painstaking effort, but someone else picks the peaches when it is about to be harvested? In addition, Xu Shirong is engaged to the Zhen family of the scholarly family. Just waiting for the exam to get married. If the parent and child are recognized back, it will add some variables.

What's more, the survey said that Shao Kun was a country gangster who even robbed his nephew's wife. This kind of thing goes against ethics and is really unreasonable! If the political enemy caught Xiaopi and attacked him at Shangguan, it would be enough for him to drink a pot.

Such a trade-off is a dilemma.

went to find Mrs. The county magistrate's wife was also stunned when she heard it. She wanted to use the child she had loved for many years in exchange for a parent-child who had no feelings at all? What's more, the parents and children have a bad reputation in the countryside. He has a prosperous business in the county town, and many people recognize him. If this matter is exposed at this time, even the clan will be discussed.

The couple were at a loss. They both wanted to hide the matter before they came up with a countermeasure, but Xu Shirong knew it.

"Really?"

"It's absolutely true." The maid who spoke was a maid from the county magistrate's study, who had already been enjoyed by the county magistrate. Although the house has not been confiscated, the monthly silver is distributed according to the concubine. Xu Shirong also took a fancy to her, and this maid is not safe. One to two to hook up together. The girl is only eighteen this year, and she and the county magistrate always feel wronged for their wonderful time. Unlike the eldest young master, young people have more fun.

The maid said: "Today, I think Xu Zhong took the master back to the room and never came out. Knowing how disrespectful he is to you, I wanted to inquire about it, but I didn't think so, I heard Xu Zhong say that you are not the master's biological son. I came over quickly." Then he gave him a wink: "I told you such a big news, how can you thank me?"

Xu Shirong chuckled: "It must be

a good thank you." Then the girl was shocked . Huh, the two of them both collapsed on the bed.

The maid was on duty today, although she said that she came out to steal food, but it was not too much. It was a good thing, so she coaxed Xu Shirong to get up. Well said one set after another.

Xu Shirong said: "I'll let you go this time, I won't let you go next time!"

The maid smiled: "I'll just let the eldest young master deal with it later."

Xu Shirong patted her, and the maid left with a charming smile.

After the people left, Xu Shirong's face darkened. He, the eldest young master, can't imagine what it would be like to go back to the countryside to farm. It is important to think carefully, and many things like to be kept in my heart. Xu Shirong is a little worried about this matter. Everything he has may be taken away at any time. He must be admitted to Juren to keep his current position!

This year, the examiner has changed, and the examiner's preferences are unknown. He wasn't quite sure either. I originally thought to take it slow, if I failed the exam three years later, I would only wait until I was twenty-four years old, but now I have no time. Since the right way can't work, then don't blame him for using sideways.

The next day, the housekeeper once again approached Shao Kun, who had closed the stall, and told him that the county magistrate wanted to recognize him as his godson, so he could enjoy the glory and wealth. After being scolded by Shao Kun, he didn't want to be his own son, so why would he be a son?