Chapter 30 Like

Since Tang Ze was pregnant, she has been completely protected. Every day, Tang's father and Tang's mother have to make something delicious to deliver.

Instead, Tang Ze used to stick to his mouth.

Every day, he bought some preserved fruit from Honey Zhefang, and when he came back from the stall, he also bought some fresh meat and fruit, and made something delicious for Tang Ze in different ways. Now the month is still light, and nothing can be seen, but the daughter-in-law's cheeks are rounded.

Shao Kun made braised pork today, using some sugar to enhance the color and flavor. It tastes moderately salty and sweet and is most suitable for dinner. I made two more stir-fries and one mixed dish!

Every day's dinner and lunch became Tang Ze's most anticipated moments.

As soon as Shao Kun put the food on the table, Mother Tang said, "Xiao Shao, isn't he pregnant with a child? Don't be so used to him." Tang Ze has four or five kinds of snacks. The meals are also changed every day. Tang Ze wanted to eat noodles in the middle of the night, and when Shao Kun got up, he kneaded and rolled the noodles. After he was done, he fell asleep. This morning, he said that he wanted to eat meat, so he bought the meat. Even her mother-in-law can't stand it anymore.

Their little six is ​​very sensible, and they are used to being so squeamish.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "He used to be too thin!"

Tang Ze was overjoyed when he heard what his man said, and Shao Kun didn't dislike it, let's see what they said.

Mother Tang sighed again, her fate is unpredictable. At first, everyone was not optimistic about them, but now she is married, and she is very happy for him.

"Father, mother, eat."

Father Tang was also embarrassed: "I won't be here tomorrow. I come here every day to eat, and I have gained several kilograms of weight." Shao Kun's cooking is really delicious, When I go home and eat home-cooked dishes, I can't get used to it. Sure enough, as the old saying goes, it is difficult to change from extravagance to thrift!

Shao Kun said: "Come here to eat, I'm not at home in the morning, and I have to watch the new house in the afternoon. You can accompany him when you come. Besides, there are more people!"

Now the whole village is running here. Mother Tang is no exception. What's more, there is food and drink here. He smiled and said, "If you don't come, I'll come. It's a big deal to pay for the food."

Father Tang's eyes lit up: "Yes, yes, the food must be paid!"

Shao Kun said, "Don't don't... or the village will scold again. I'm gone, where will my father-in-law come to the house to pay for it."

As they spoke, everyone went to the table.

Tang Ze picked up a piece of pork belly that was crystal clear, and the oil was full of fragrance, and his appetite opened up when he smelled it. I quickly picked up a piece and ate a bite. I didn't feel tired of eating rice, but it was extremely satisfying. The guys followed suit.

After eating, Shao Kun accompanied Tang Ze for a walk in the yard, and he was about to go back to the house. Too many people outside looked at him, he was embarrassed.

Tang's father and Tang's mother looked at the young couple with a smile, and went back after a short wait. There is still a big belly who needs to be served at home. They are in a good mood now, and their faces are red when they walk outside. Going out and chatting with the villagers is more confident!

As soon as they came out, a lot of people who knew each other came up and said, "Oh, you guys are eating meat again today. Shao Kun is really willing to spend money on eating." Full of sourness.

Don't Father Tang like to talk to their wives together with their women, and leave Mother Tang to talk to them. Mother Tang was also willing to talk to them about how good Xiao Shao was to his son, which made him envious.

Father Tang didn't take a few steps when he was stopped by Uncle Liu San. They are of the same generation and have been drinking together, and they are in close contact with each other. When Father Tang saw him, he smiled and said, "Why are you here too?"

"Come and have a look. Oh, who would have thought that Tang Ze has such good fortune. This house is very well built. You have been in the yard and didn't know it. The village chief came to take a look just now. Now, everyone can see it. This house is more stylish than the one the village chief lives in now."

Father Tang waved his hands again and again after hearing this: "Hey, it was built with all the money out of it. It will be built in a lifetime. This set of style can't be built. Before, the village chief didn't let everyone help! No way, Xiao Shao had to invite a construction team from the county town, but the village chief helped. If he hadn't stopped in the middle. How could Xiao Shao want to ask someone to build a house. Look, it's better than our craftsmanship." The words were full of pride. Uncle

Liu said with a smile: "We specialize in farming, and they specialize in building houses. They specialize in this art, so it's not the same."

Wenxuanxuan's words." Father Tang laughed at him.

Uncle Liu was full of pride. His daughter Liu Xiaohua is engaged to a gentleman from a private school and is going to marry in a neighboring village! As soon as the news came out, the girls in the whole village caused a sensation, because Liu Xiaohua's usual snarling was not outstanding, but she did not expect to marry so well. Everyone understands. Getting married is the second reincarnation. It is about the rest of your life. No one dares to make a decision lightly...

Father Tang and Laosan Liu are now envied by others, and the two of them are chatting together.

Liu Laosan waved his hand and said, "Let's go, let's go to my house for a drink."

Father Tang had just eaten, where can he still drink wine, but Liu Laosan's kindness was hard to resist. Had to follow him back.

On the way, I also saw Shao Jieniang returning with his daughter-in-law digging a basket of potatoes, and seeing that Father Tang wanted to talk to him enthusiastically, but Father Tang ignored him and hurried into Liu Laosan's house.

Shao Jieniang thought that Father Tang didn't see him, so she didn't pay much attention.

Guan Xiaohe was really watching from behind. She was a little upset, her mother-in-law was not so enthusiastic when she saw her father. Pulling his face all the way back to Shao Jie's house.

Guan Xiaohe followed Shao Jieniang to the kitchen to learn how to cook.

Shao Jieniang was very emotional. Recently, people in the village have said that Tang Ze has a good life. As soon as he got married, he gave Shao Kun a boost. Look at how much money Shao Kun can make now, the big house is more stylish than the village head's house. Look at people who are pregnant again after building a house. Isn't this a good thing.

Now I regret it very much. It would have been better if Tang Ze had been married earlier. Although Guan Xiaohe had a dowry of 22 taels, the dead money was firmly in her hands, so Shao Jie could use some of it in her studies. Looking at Tang Ze's treatment of Shao Kunwang more than twenty-two, and Tang Ze's temperament is not bad, it's not like Guan Xiaohe has an old donkey face wherever he goes, but he seems to owe her. Didn't she have to marry herself?

Even now, some people have big opinions on her, saying that she abused Guan Xiaohe, but she doesn't recognize it. Whose family is not marrying a daughter-in-law, it is difficult to pay for a daughter-in-law. Besides, what a decent person is the daughter of a village chief. Counting three generations up is not as good as their home!

Shao Jieniang became angrier the more she thought about it. Said: "What are you doing with a pestle? Come and cook the pot."

Guan Xiaohe said, "No."

"You can't learn? Who is born?" Shao Jieniang didn't expect that she would dare to talk back. When I raised my hand, I wanted to give her a swipe, but she was suppressed. Now there are so many people staring at her family, I can't talk to others anymore. Although he didn't do it, his words didn't sound good: "Look at Tang Ze, he had a baby just a few months after getting married, but why hasn't there been any movement in your stomach? Shouldn't it be someone who can't give birth?" Look up and down.

Guan Xiaohe blushed and said, "Where are the children from different rooms."

Shao Jieniang looked like a virtuous woman: "I'm not the same as you. If it wasn't for the sake of having children, who would do anything? You'd be thinking about it all day long. I really don't know how your mother taught you?"

Guan Xiaohe was embarrassed. The circles on her face turned red on the spot, but they made Shao Jieniang angry again... The two of them had

a fight.

Guan Xiaohe wanted to go back to the room to wash his face, but he didn't expect to meet Shao Jie's cousin Bai Ergou when he went out. The guy smiled and said, "Brother and sister. What's wrong? Could it be that my aunt is bullying you again?" His tone was frivolous, and his eyes looked at her chest restlessly!

After Guan Xiaohe got married, he naturally understood what he was doing, and felt disgusted in his heart. She is arrogant and arrogant, and most people don't look down on her. This Bai Ergou is something to provoke her.

"Cousin, I'm fine, it's just that the stove has been smoked. I'm going back to the house." After speaking, he went straight back.

Although Guan Xiaohe was not doing well, she didn't have any connection with Bai Ergou. She thought that as long as Shao Jie could be admitted as a scholar, she would go to the county town with Shao Jie to live. It's nothing to suffer a little now!

...

Tang Ze and Shao Kun went back to the house, Tang Ze said, "I want to lie on your arm." Although his tone was still as usual, Shao Kun knew that it was his daughter-in-law who was acting coquettishly with him!

He hurriedly lay on the bed and stretched out his arms, which soon sank. Shao Kun turned to hold his daughter-in-law in his arms. His hand gently touched his lower abdomen, soft and warm, and the thought of their child living here was uncontrollable.

Tang Ze is a very sensitive person, and said, "Do you like me or children?" As soon as

Shao Kun heard it, Tang Ze lowered his head.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "I like you more."

"I don't believe it." Tang Ze said, "Why didn't you be so nice to me before?" It's all because of having children.

Shao Kun said: "You are just a little vinegar jar. When the child is born, I want to sue him."

"You dare."

Shao Kun bowed his head and kissed him. Then he smiled: "I asked the doctor, and the doctor said that I can go in and see the child. As long as it is gentle, it will not disturb him!"

Tang Ze seemed to realize something, and his face flushed.

Shao Kun gently twisted his ears with his hands, tender and soft. The distance between the two was very close, and Shao Kun's entire breath enveloped him. In addition, his hands are restless, Tang Ze can't do anything about him as a big hooligan, and his confidence is not enough: "The child doesn't want to see you."

Shao Kun leaned down, looked at Tang Ze, and raised a faint smile on his mouth. , gentle and sensual: "Then do you want to see me?" At this moment, the arrow is on the string, and both of them feel it.

Tang Ze seemed to be put on a shelf. Looking at Shao Kun, he thought for a moment, and whispered, "You... gently."