Chapter 126 It's Selling Well

Shao Ji started to sell food, but they were still selling new food. When the news came out, the people in the city were excited.

In the past, when I bought grain in a grain store, unless I knew the guy there, it was always sold with new grain and old grain, and the taste of the food was indescribable.

The owners of these grain shops will never sell new grain unless they sell out the remaining grain. I don't even know how long ago I hoarded it, so I can barely fill my stomach, and it's definitely not delicious.

Shao Kun's influence is stronger now than in the past. Take a high price and collect it first in a nearby village. When the time comes to pay taxes, they can just give copper coins or silk cloth, and the common people can still earn it, which is a win-win situation.

In this way, there is a continuous flow of food, and their hardwood carts have been pulled and broken several times, and they have used the things used for work into consumables.

The village chief of Daniu Village followed suit. I haven't eaten yet when I get home. I ate a meal in a hurry.

The village chief's daughter-in-law, Mrs. Guan, said, "Why did you come back to eat at this time?"

"The grain has been shipped." They sold all the grain from their farm to Shao Kun, and they could get an extra coin or two. White busy.

Guan Shi said: "Shao Kun is really incredible." She also felt the same when she closed the door at home.

Not only to collect grain in their village, but also to collect grain in various places nearby, how much money can support him to do this.

"The old Shao family is really smoking from the ancestral grave." The village chief said with emotion.

...

The next morning, Shao Kun opened a grain and oil store.

There are people who come out and line up before dawn, and as soon as they come in, they are attracted by the scenery in front of them. The huge Mishan Mianshan is placed there.

This shock affects everyone who comes in.

Taking a closer look, Bai Yingying's rice exudes a tempting fragrance. I don't know how many times this side has been polished, and when the wind blows, it's as delicate as smoke.

There are not only refined grains, but also all kinds of miscellaneous grains.

The ancestors of these common people also came from farming, and when they saw the colorful grains, they began to be happy for no reason.

Shao Kun's pricing is the same as that of a grain store. The guests who come in have an idea and wish they could buy everything here and take them home.

"I want 50 catties of rice, and 10 catties of other miscellaneous grains." An aunt said.

The guy said, "You're right about ten jins. We have about 20 kinds in total. Why don't you buy 2 jins of each kind and go back and try it. If you like it, you can buy it again.

" Yi Nuan: "Young man, I've seen people who want to sell more, and the first time I saw someone who took the initiative to ask customers to sell less, I'm not afraid that your boss will tell you."

The guy mentioned the boss and smiled: "No, our boss said it. You have to think more about the guests. Well, if you buy a lot, the whole county can deliver it."

When my aunt heard this, she smiled and said, "As expected of Shao Ji, just buy it as I said. I haven't seen such a good one in a long time. The food is gone, and it happens that my son will be brought in as a gift." When the

man heard this, he quickly said auspicious words, saying that with such a refreshing mother-in-law, the newly married girl is also lucky.

After coaxing my aunt, I bought some more.

The aunt looked at Shao Kun, smiled and complimented him: "As expected of your good business, where did you find this young man who is too good at talking."

Shao Kun said, "Give him an extra piece of meat for lunch."

The aunt laughed loudly when she heard it: "One more piece is not enough, I'll make the decision, and two more pieces." The

man thanked him repeatedly, and there were more laughter here.

The goods on Shao Kun are intended to be sold for a month. But the people who buy goods in these counties usually buy one or two hundred catties. The shopkeeper is also delighted, doing so many young people's business, it is so happy this time.

I approached Shao Kun and said, "It's almost the same day as the usual half-yearly sales." This shopkeeper was invited from outside, and used to be a grain and oil shopkeeper. I'm a little excited now.

Shao Kun said: "How come it sells so well?" The

shopkeeper said: "Hey, it's not from those grain shops in the past. What is the mixed sale of new grain and old grain? There are even sand mixed into the rice, which is not enough to weigh. , the work of selling grains also looks down on people. In detail, how many people in the county have never been angry?" I

met Shao Ji, and the things here are real and the prices are affordable. Buy more and return it to delivery, where are you guys not happy. Who's not eating anymore? Have to buy left and right, simply buy some more.

When Shao Kun didn't do this, he didn't know it was so dark here.

Shao Kun's opening of the rice shop was just a temporary fit, but the people in the county were also a little bit emotional. They have been oppressed by the grain shop long enough. Now that they are buying viciously and wanting those bad sellers to see it, the common people used to endure it because they had no choice. But as long as there is a way, I won't choose to go to those places where I spend money and get angry.

After realizing this, Shao Kun said: "It's okay, we let go of the sale, we have a lot of goods."

"Okay." The shopkeeper got Shao Kun's words and began to organize the guys to continue unloading.

All day, Shao Ji was busy with his feet hitting the back of the head, and he had no leisure at all, and Liu Ji didn't even have a single person.

It really killed them.

In the afternoon, many small restaurants nearby came to carry goods ranging from 500 jin to 1,000 jin. Found such good food. It's okay to stock up a little more.

...

Shao Kun has not been home in the county for several days, and now he is busy and only sleeps an hour or two every day. In the evening, I ordered people to go to Jufuzhai to make ten braised chickens and a few stir-fried vegetables, steaming the best rice in their Shaoji Grain Shop.

I don't feel tired when I'm busy, but I'm really tired when I'm free. However, such a boss, so rewarding these guys, also warms his heart.

As soon as it was served, it started to eat up.

Shao Kun didn't even have the strength to eat. Back to the rest room on the warehouse side, lying on it as if asleep.

Then I felt that I dreamed of my daughter-in-law, as if I had said a few words to him, and then lay down beside him. This dream is too real, and I can even feel the fragrance from my daughter-in-law in a trance.

I was too tired to sleep, but I felt this familiar and warm smell and finally fell into a deep sleep.

When I opened my eyes the next day, I felt that I had slept very well last night. As soon as he moved, he felt his arms sink, and when he saw it, he found that Tang Ze was sleeping soundly beside him. When Shao Kun saw it, he thought he was dreaming! He leaned down and kissed Tang Ze gently.

Accidentally woke up my daughter-in-law.

Shao Kun wrapped his arms around his slender waist, unable to hide the smile at the corner of his mouth: "Why are you here?"

"I miss you." Tang Ze said eagerly.

Shao Kun's heart beat fiercely, and his voice was a little hoarse: "Honey, I miss you too."