Chapter 138 Instant Noodles

The Tang family's pork was sold very fast, and it was sold out in less than five days. After cleaning the pig sty, he gave the pig farmer a red envelope of 500 yuan. I saw that he was determined to work hard, and planned to let him come to work in the spring of next year.

Father Tang made a bunch of sausages and bacon, and he was very happy after earning money. This year has not been in vain.

I'm just too tired, and I don't have time to cook pig-killing dishes for the villagers to eat.

The Tang family looked up to Shao Kun for raising pigs this year, and it saved a lot of worry whether it was selling or feeding them normally.

They are filial, but the Tang family can't let them do so in vain. Father Tang called Shao Kun and Tang Ze over for dinner, and by the way, he also prepared fifty taels of silver as a thank you.

The Tang family made a table, but when they came, it was only Tang Ze.

Mother Tang said: "Where's Shao Kun?"

Tang Ze smiled and said, "You don't have to wait for him. Now he bought a recipe from someone and said to make noodles."

Mother Tang said: "No matter how busy you are, you have to eat."

"Didn't I come?" Tang Ze said coquettishly to Mother Tang.

Mother Tang was delighted by her younger son and smiled, "You, how long have you been married, you still look like a child, when will you grow up."

Tang Ze blushed a little.

Father Tang and Mother Tang wanted to give the money to Shao Kun, but they didn't come, so they had to give the money to Tang Ze.

Tang Ze said: "No, our family is rich." He didn't dare to say the number of his small money box for fear of scaring the second old man. Not long after he came back, Big Brother Tang brought back the dividends, three thousand taels of silver. If it goes on like this, it will take less than a year to make a return, and every year after that, it will be earned.

They have this hen that lays golden eggs, how can they care about the money of Tang's father and Tang's mother, and besides, raising pigs is very tiring. Although they make some money, it is also the reward of nearly a year of hard work.

"This is a little bit of our heart." Tang mother said, he knew that Shao Kun was not bad for this amount of money. But it was because of Shao Kun's relationship with the help of others that they got on the line of Jufuzhai! How can I pretend that nothing happened.

The Tang family insisted on giving it, but Tang Zefei didn't want it. After eating this meal, he went home in a hurry. When I went back, I saw Shao Kun cooking noodles in the kitchen. His focused look was very attractive. Tang Ze's heart was pounding when he saw it, and he went to hug Shao Kun from behind.

Shao Kun turned around in surprise and was kissed by Tang Ze!

After Tang Ze kissed, he was still embarrassed.

Shao Kun said: "My dear, how is the food."

"I didn't eat well. My parents have been asking you, and I don't know who his son is." Tang Ze was also jealous.

Shao Kun smiled and hugged him in his arms.

Tang Ze told him that his parents wanted to give him fifty taels but he refused.

Shao Kun said: "You did the right thing, our family is not short of money."

Tang Ze was a little happy when he was praised for his good work, his face was shiny, and Shao Kun pinched his daughter-in-law's face.

Tang Ze was going to bite Shao Kun's hand when he was bullied, but he couldn't bear it, he didn't try hard, but he would lick it a few times when he was done.

Shao Kun only felt that his daughter-in-law was getting better and better. As long as he saw him, he wanted to hold him in his arms and love him.

Tang Ze was only responsible for igniting the fire but refused to put it out. When he saw Shao Kun like this, he leaned into his arms and hummed a few times: "Brother Kun, I haven't had dinner yet, I want something delicious."

Shao Kun said: "Okay."

Tang Ze snickered, knowing that Shao Kun hurts him, and every time this trick is tried and tested.

What Shao Kun made was the noodle recipe he bought, a piece of bread and a bag of sauce. It only needs to be boiled in water for a while, just like the noodles bought outside. The point is that this kind of convenient noodles can be kept for fifteen days.

If you have this when you are away from home, you will be able to eat something good, and the pasta will nourish your stomach.

Shao Kun spent 300 taels to buy this exclusive recipe. The seller of the recipe made noodles at home and was researched by his father. I want him to keep a craft so he won't starve to death, but this son doesn't want to sell noodles bowl by bowl. He wants to do some big business with others. Knowing that Shao Ji is rich, he wants to come up. try.

Shao Kun didn't expect noodles to be very interested in doing this. The other party asked for five hundred taels, saying that they would not sell it to other homes in the future. After Shao Kun bargained, the last three hundred taels of silver were sold.

It has been very successful after making it a few times. Many people even thought it was made fresh. Even Tang Ze ate it with relish.

Shao Kun directly asked someone to make 200 servings in the food shop, and put them in Shao Ji, one is seafood noodles and the other is pork bone noodles.

They are all very simple packaging, just unpack and put the dough and sauce together, and cook for a while before eating.

The price is seven cents a pack, which is about the same price as buying a bowl outside.

But the noodles from the outside stalls are inconsistent. Sometimes they are delicious, and sometimes they are unpalatable.

Shao Kee's fabric bags are all fried by Shao Kun. They taste great, and they won't go bad after a period of time. The taste is always delicious.

There are many people who buy it and try it out. The method is very simple. Add a handful of green vegetables and lay eggs in it, which is more abundant than those bought outside.

With such a publicity, the noodles are selling very fast, and there are even stockpiles. It is almost winter. In cold weather, women don't like to cook around the stove, and it's good to eat noodles when you are lazy occasionally.

There are also many people who travel far away who buy not only noodles but also crock pots. They can cook noodles by simply raising a fire in the wild. Very convenient.

Shao Kun directly knocked on Jiang Anmin's house with the prescription. Now that Shao Kee Academy wants to open for a long time, it needs a steady stream of money. Shao Kun thought that it would be better to give them an industry, and then they would be self-sufficient and earn enough money.

On the basis of the original recipe, some fried sauces are added. The improved version is even better than the one he bought before.

Jiang Anmin was very moved: "Shao Kun, your gift is too big." If this business can be promoted to the whole country, then the money will definitely be endless.

Shao Kun said with a smile: "The money can't be made all the time, and if you have money, you can make it together." Now he can almost see people like his master clearly. He is selfless and has a passion for poor students. He has earned more than three generations now, and these are regarded as accumulating virtues and doing good deeds. Since he has the fate of rebirth, he has become more active in this matter.

Jiang Anmin only felt ashamed, but this gift was too touching. As long as it can operate well, Shuren Academy can survive without external assistance. Shao Kun helped him like this, and he also wanted to reciprocate, and said to Shao Kun: "Then send it over when your son is enlightened.

" Children enlightenment, too extravagant! Even today's princes don't have this treatment.

Shao Kun said, "Thank you, Master."

"Hey, what did the master and apprentice say thank you? It's wrong to see the outside world." Then he told Shao Kun a big news that the county's taxation this year is very high. In addition to the part that was turned over to the national treasury, there was still some spare money, and I planned to repair all the nearby roads.

Shao Kun was amazed that if this was the case, it would really benefit the people nearby.

Shao Kun thanked Master on behalf of these people.

Shao Kun knew about it first. After a few days, the people in the nearby village knew about it, and they all praised Jiang Anmin as the great master of Qingtian.