Chapter 43 Nobles

Shao Kun said: "It's all right."

The old man put on his usual clothes and looked as elegant as a scholar. He was full of gratitude. If it weren't for Shao Kun, he probably wouldn't be able to get his life back. His brows were also full of righteousness, and his affection became stronger: "My son wants to see you, so he will be waiting at Yishantang."

Shao Kun went to Yishantang with him. There is a pharmacy, and all the traditional Chinese medicines are delivered from thousands of miles away. It is famous for being expensive. Although there are no patients there, it has the best location. It is something that is occasionally talked about in the streets and alleys of the county!

As soon as I entered, I smelled a very refreshing medicinal fragrance, and the midsummer day made people feel refreshed.

This medicine store is divided into two floors. Below is the place for dispensing medicine, and Bai Shenyi sits here for consultation. There is another wooden staircase on the side. After turning up, there are some small private rooms. They entered the innermost room. The old man knocked on the door gently.

Walking into Sudden Bright, Shao Kun was slightly surprised that the person sitting and drinking tea was Prince Linghe.

Although he is a man, he is very thin, with a noble bearing all over his body, and his face is full of morbid whiteness. Although Shao Kun can't see a doctor, he can see that his body is very poor.

But Shao Kun quickly recovered and did not speak rashly.

Prince Linghe was also a little curious: "Sir, take your seat. Teacher, please take your seat."

Shao Kun said: "I just came out of the booth, and I still smell of oil smoke, so sit further away." The elegant place is out of tune with him.

Prince Linghe smiled and said, "It's okay, I've heard about the authentic egg filling in the county town, and I've already sent someone to buy it. I'll have to try it later." He didn't put on airs, but was very friendly.

The old man said: "This is what I said, the little brother who saved my life." Then he poured a cup of tea, and also poured a cup for Shao Kun: "Thank you very much, today I will use tea instead. Wine, toast to you."

"You're wrong." Seeing him drinking tea, Shao Kun also drank it forthrightly.

Prince Linghe smiled and said, "Teacher, are you still so impatient? Shao Kun saved you, and I must be very grateful." This old man's ancestors were generals under the command of King Zhennan, and such a scholar came out of the general family. He became the enlightened gentleman of the son of Linghe. He has been a teacher and a father for so many years, and his feelings are very deep. This time, he came to see people's plot, and he escaped the disaster by mixing in with beggars. After all, he is so old. The small wind and cold in the field, coupled with the lack of water and food, almost died. Fortunately, I was able to see Shao Kun.

"Don't dare." Shao Kun said.

Seeing that he was neither humble nor arrogant, Prince Linghe was also a little curious. This Shao Kun looked quite interesting, polite and respectful, not an ordinary merchant.

The two simply chatted for a while, becoming more and more speculative. Prince Linghe wanted to say a few words at first glance, but before he knew it, the conversation went deeper. The old man occasionally guided a few words by the side, and the atmosphere was better.

The Prince Linghe said, "It's a pity to stay in the countryside with such talent as Mr. Young. Young people should be more motivated." He wanted to promote him a little: "Your sturdy figure can be used as a catcher in the county town to ensure the stability of the party. ."

Today is a prosperous world, no disasters and no disasters, but the head arrests have a lot of power, and there are still a lot of people in their hands to send. Very decent, with status and status, more money, frequent banquets by nobles, and high gray income. Ordinarily, if you want to arrange an ordinary small catch, you have to spend 10 taels of silver to manage it, not to mention the head catch. Since Prince Linghe has mentioned it, he can definitely arrange it for him.

Shao Kun said: "Don't call me Young Master, I'm a rude person, you can just call me Shao Kun. As for your kindness, I understand it, but I don't have the ability!"

Prince Linghe looked at him with a smile and said, "Oh? Why?"

Shao Kun also knew that this guy must have investigated him before he came, and he didn't hide it. Said: "If I were a catcher, wouldn't I have returned to their eyelids again. I'm afraid it would be difficult to live a clean life." The

son of Linghe knew his life experience for a long time, and it was not surprising, he said with a smile: "It turns out that there is such a relationship, but you want to open it up, is it really that good to farm in the countryside?"

Shao Kun began to talk about the reality of the countryside. A little bit of work can get a solid reward, even if the villagers don't like his actions Nor will you stumble and find trouble. The seedlings of small peppers have just been transplanted into the ground and will be harvested in autumn. The chicks are still kept in captivity in the backyard and can be sold or killed for meat when they grow up. Of course, what he said the most was his daughter-in-law...

Prince Linghe didn't interrupt him, he just listened quietly, and after a while, he became a little yearning. The silent image gave him an outline of a wild and unrestrained day, guarding his wife and children on the hot kang head, which is indeed better than coming out to intrigue.

After a while, the boy outside knocked on the door. He took a steaming egg-filled cake: "Young Master, I got it." I didn't expect that he had quite a few customers, so it took two quarters of an hour to buy it. The little servant wanted to buy one for himself when he smelled the fragrance, but he was afraid of delaying the son's affairs, so he came back with greed.

Shao Kun glanced at the cake made by Zhang Sanpang, which was stronger than yesterday, especially the heat of the cake crust.

Prince Linghe also felt very greedy when he smelled it. He said to the old man, "This is the cake you ate that day?" The old man has eaten a lot of delicious food from the north and the south, but he is still full of praise for this! Said it was the best food he had ever eaten. The old man still feels greedy when he looks at it now, and the little servant doesn't know how to do things. Don't you know how to buy him more?

Prince Linghe saw the old man's desire and said, "How about we separate from the middle?"

"No, you can eat it." Anyway, if he couldn't finish his meal, he could do it for him. He had seen how little Linghe's appetite was.

But underestimating the energy of this street food, Prince Linghe actually finished the 12-cent egg filling. Covering his slightly bloated stomach, he said, "It is indeed a well-deserved reputation." The cooks in their house mainly focus on health preservation and medicinal diets, which are light and tasteless. The first time I ate such a thick oily red sauce, I felt it was very fragrant.

The old man looked on beside him. In my heart, I scolded the blind servant again. He made up his mind that tomorrow he would also let someone else buy it back and buy two copies.

Prince Linghe said: "I really want to go to the countryside you mentioned if I have the chance. I have been here for so long, but I have never been to the countryside to play."

"Okay, welcome anytime." Shao Kun said.

Prince Linghe said, "I wanted to do something for you, but I didn't expect it to trouble you. Tell me, what do you want." It is impossible for a person like him to owe someone else's favor.

Shao Kun suddenly thought of something. In the last life, some people sold moonlight silk, which sold well locally. The purchase price in coastal provinces was very cheap. The businessman made a lot of money and made this businessman famous. ! It can be said to be a hard-to-find horse. The silk is mixed with silver threads, and the woven cloth is silvery and sparkling like the water surface. There is also a rumor that it is the cloth woven by the mermaid in the sea. If you want a coin or two, everyone is still rushing to it. At the beginning, you made a lot of money from this business. If you want to buy it again, you will find that you can't get in at all. Now that the fabric has not been popular all over the country, there may be a chance! Shao Kun said: "I want to bring back some silk from other places. Hello, if you think it is suitable, I will send you two to help with the publicity."

Prince Linghe smiled: "It's a big effort." After thinking for a while, he said, "The private weaving side is over there. There is nothing new. Why don't you go to Jinxiu Weaving! I'll send someone to say hello, and I'll just mention my name. By the way, I'll lend you another five hundred taels. I declare in advance that if you lose money, you will make me an egg pot for a year. bread to make amends."

Shao Kun was overjoyed. This splendid weaving is a golden signboard. Although it was not elected as a royal merchant last year, it is also a century-old weaving company. It is loved by wealthy people from all walks of life. If you can get goods from their homes, there will be ladies and ladies rushing to get it without publicity!

Shao Kun thanked him.

Prince Linghe smiled and said, "I'm pretty good at chatting with you. If you have nothing to do, bring your wife over here. Talk to me?" Because he was ill, he didn't meet people very often. Find some people to talk to, but those people are either flattering or flattering, or showy and very boring. Far better than Shao Kun's life.

"Okay."

Shao Kun saw that his expression was a little tired, and said: "Then let's come here today, I won't disturb your rest."

After speaking, he came out, and the old man sent him out together. He was also very emotional: "I haven't seen my son so happy for a long time. You are very good!"

"Where, the son is approachable." The

old man laughed and said: "He is not like this all the time, he just has the right temper with you. You are not saying Do you want to do business? These are even sponsored by me." The old man was not short of money. These five hundred taels of silver bills had long been prepared to thank him for saving his life.

Shao Kun still wanted to refuse, but the old man said with a stern face: "If you give it to you, take it, isn't my life worth the five hundred taels.

" Then he took out a jade pendant : "This is a token of my family's son. If you encounter any trouble when you go out, you can use this to get out of trouble.

"

It's for sale!" He was greedy for a long time.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "If you like it, I will send someone to give it to you."

The old man said: "It's still interesting to queue up to buy." The lively atmosphere is also a world of fireworks. Who would have thought that a small county in the east would have delicious food that is not inferior to the capital!

Shao Kun followed. Zhang Sanpang has already mastered it very well. There are still cakes and eggs, but the best-selling chicken sausages and chicken chops are gone.

The old man cursed the little servant again, and said viciously, "Then add two eggs to me." He tried to make up for his shortcomings in terms of quantity.

...