Chapter 19 It's All Little Things

Although Father Tang's views on Shao Kun have not disappeared, he has to consider his son Tang Ze. Mother Tang is right. Since they are married, they are a family. They can't help but have an opinion on the village head. His daughter has not yet married Shao Jie, so she will protect her first, and she is not afraid to protect a white-eyed wolf?

...

Shao Kun went home and piled up the bricks and went to the backyard to feed the chickens. There are more than 20 chickens in their house now. It has grown to weigh more than a pound, and the tender yellow hair has already faded away, and patterns have grown. They don't have a vegetable field at home, and they all rely on the neighbors to chop up the unwanted cabbage sticks and mix them with bean cakes to feed the chickens. Shao Kun added water twice more. Seeing that the chicken was getting bigger and bigger, the cage seemed a little crowded, so I found a few wooden strips and made a bigger chicken cage.

It is rare for these chickens to stretch their wings. It seems to be quite excited to run inside. After a rough calculation, they already have more than 30 chickens at home.

Order 100 eggs a day, and you will be given five chicks, and there will be more and more chickens at home.

Shao Kun was busy for a whole day and finally finished all the work. When he returned to the house in the evening, Tang Ze beat his waist and back, and Shao Kun was flattered: "Is it so nice to me?"

"Are you tired?" Tang Ze didn't know that he worked so hard every day. clear.

Shao Kun grabbed his hand and said, "I'm not tired." He looked at him with burning eyes: "Daughter-in-law..." His breath hit Tang Ze's face, and his breath was hot.

Although Tang Ze felt embarrassed, he did not reject him. The next moment Shao Kun kissed his cheek...

The next morning, Shao Kun left the stall early.

His repeat customer said, "Where's your daughter-in-law?"

Shao Kun said: "He's tired!" He didn't get up in the morning. Unlike Tang Ze, Shao Kun was not tired at all.

The old customers were just curious, and when they saw him coming, they immediately lined up to buy it.

They line up like this every day, not only did not eat enough, but the line grew even stronger. Many people also came to line up. If you come late, you may not be able to eat!

He is here for two cents a piece of vegetarian cake, plus three cents for an egg. He used to come to buy it from the surrounding hawker stalls. The shopkeepers in the opposite shop are all ordinary people, but in the past few days, they have also crowded with a few wealthy and rich people. Look, add three eggs to a pie. Wrap it up with more sauce and wrap the lettuce. Eat right here as soon as you get it.

The food at the stall is just like this, the emphasis is on the steaming and crispy taste just out of the pan. Take it home and hold your breath, it doesn't taste good.

Seeing the presence of the rich man, many people stretched their necks to see, how delicious is this three eggs with one cake? Seeing that he was satisfied with his big gulps, the guests behind her also secretly thought that one day they must try a deluxe version.

Shao Kun didn't know what everyone was saying, otherwise he would definitely sneer. Adding a few eggs counts as luxurious? Then he has never eaten a more delicious way, fried the crispy and put it in, and added some honey-soaked chicken breast and chicken sausage. That's delicious.

Their chickens can be raised for a while, and when they reach four or five kilograms, they can be killed to make honey chicken and chicken sausages! I didn't dare to put too much cost in it before, but now it seems that there are many repeat customers of their snacks that can really be tried. At that time, if you like to eat expensive ones, you will eat expensive ones, and if you like to eat the classic version, you will still eat them like this, and everyone will have more choices. Otherwise, when will he be able to earn money to build a house?

Thinking of this, Shao Kun started faster. Without Tang Ze by his side, he was a little busy alone. At noon, my throat is about to smoke. After selling the last cake, I opened the water hyacinth and poured a sip of water. The cool well water in the morning was warm.

Make up your mind to buy more oil and fine flour.

He also went to Master Zhai. He knew Shao Kun. Last time, he made a snack cart for Shao Kun and it didn't make any money, but Erbaiwen also solved his urgent need for money, and his ideas were not so sharp. Now if you come to work , no matter whether it is big or small, he is a craftsman after all. Even if he is lame, many people come to him to do the work. I am grateful to Shao Kun, the person who opened his heart!

Shao Kun said: "Master Zhai, can you make me a trolley, with two reels as big as a horse-drawn carriage, which can be pushed by hand or an ox cart or a horse-drawn carriage in the future." He now has a limited capacity for this trolley, so he needs to make more things. Can't let go.

When Mr. Zhai made this trolley, the chopping board, drawer, and stove pergola were all designed. I wondered if it could be used for a period of time.

Master Zhai said: "I can do it, but you definitely won't be able to do it at the price you paid last time. You are also a regular customer. Others make a cart for at least 700 yuan, and I will charge you 500 yuan. The wood will be strong and durable. Yes. But it won't be as good as your trolley." The materials for this trolley are all good materials for the bottom of his press box.

Shao Kun nodded, counted out the five hundred articles from the drawer and gave him all the money, showing how much Shao Kun trusted him.

Master Zhai is a reliable person. The more Shao Kun is like this, the more he wants to do his work beautifully.

Shao Kun went back and bought two more barrels of oil, and hid two bags of noodles in a cart and went home.

As soon as he went back, he saw Tang Ze standing in the yard worriedly, waiting for him.

Shao Kun put away the food, oil and everything, picked up the towel in the yard, wiped his face, and said with a smile, "Daughter-in-law, what's the matter? These eyebrows are twisted like a twist." He wanted to stretch out his hand to smooth the frown on his brows. Fortunately, Tang Ze hid quickly. Although it was in his own yard, after the last kiss was publicized by the children, there were always people who took the initiative to walk here and stretched their necks to look at them. .

These daring women and boys in the village like to climb the walls of other people's houses to listen to things in the house, and now they are interested in their young couple, Tang Ze doesn't want to be talked about.

But Tang Ze didn't hide and was grabbed by Shao Kun, only to hear him say: "Little Tang Ze, if I want to kiss you twice, you don't know who your husband is?"

Tang Ze quickly apologized with embarrassment on his face .

Just now, his nervous mood was mixed up by him, and his eyebrows were not twitched, and he said, "My second brother said just now that the village chief has spoken, and the villagers will not be allowed to help our family build a house." Tang Ze was wronged again and again. No, this is too bullying!

Shao Kun was pleased by his daughter-in-law's "our family." While Tang Ze was not paying attention, he kissed him on the mouth and said with a smile: "Hey, what do I think it is? Your man is in charge of building a house, so you don't have to worry about it. You! When will you give me a bunch of babies? Fat dolls are serious!"